New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Team RWBY VS The Winds of Destruction!

Edit: So I read on another thread, after making this one, that the forum has strict rules about VS threads. I had no idea this was the case (I don't really come to this part often), or what those rules are. If I've broken them in any way, I sincerely apologize, and the mods should feel free to delete this thread.

Alright, time for another versus thread

Today's contestants: Team RWBY, from the Rooster Teeth animated web series of the same name, versus the Winds of Destruction from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Assume all combatants have access to their full complement of personal gear shown in their source material (in Mistral's case, let's say four Dwarf Gekko on-hand for replacement arms), but are cut off from reinforcements. Because it's the most common setting of both RWBY and MGR, we'll have the fight taking place in an urban area, with plenty of tall buildings for crazy parkour shenanigans. Both teams authorized to kill if necessary (though that goes without saying for the Winds). Let me know if there's any other essential information I should add.

Oh, and for anyone who doesn't know, since this seems to be a common misconception: Jetstream Sam is not actually a member of the Winds of Destruction. The fourth member is Khamsin, who is participating in this battle.

What do you think, folks?
    Last edited by Amaril; 2015-03-04 at 12:19 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Team RWBY VS The Winds of Destruction!

Depends on whether anyone in team RWBY can parry.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Team RWBY VS The Winds of Destruction!

Quote Originally Posted by Soarel View Post
    Depends on whether anyone in team RWBY can parry.
    Well, Weiss is a fencer...
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.