New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Poultrymancer - ARISE!

To avoid thread necromancy I'm starting a new one to continue this: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...rimancer-PEACH

'Cause, if necromancy were to be combined with the poultrymancer, he'd be imbuing and hurling chickens from the dinner table. Yuck.

But on the other hand, what about using Enhance Chicken then cooking and eating it? Is it extra yummy or nutricious?

Or eating a chicken imbued with restorative magic (the various cures, removes, and restores) then everyone who eats it benefits. Nah, that's too powerful. But you should be able to make potions of Cure Disease from soup made out of an enhanced chicken.

(Semi-)seriously, I think the poultrymancer should get Seeker Chicken more times per day as she progresses. Perhaps getting 1 per day at 4th level (as written) and then an additional one every three levels thereafter, so two per day at 7th, three per day at 10th, and more as epic levels pile up. Phase Chicken would count against that total, and it might also allow more uses as level increases, perhaps an additional use every four levels (so the second is at 10th, and more at epic.)
    Last edited by jqavins; 2015-03-05 at 01:40 PM.
    -- Joe
    “Shared pain is diminished. Shared joy is increased.”
    -- Spider Roninson
    And shared laughter is magical

Always remember that anything posted on the internet is, in a practical if not a legal sense, in the public domain.
    You are completely welcome to use anything I post here, or I wouldn't post it.