New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Exterminatus Now!

The last thread I found dated back to 2013, so I assume it's safe to create a new one at this point.

Finely crafted link

What is Exterminatus Now?
    It's basically what happens when you take OCs from the Sonic Universe and mix them with the grimdark of Warhammer 40,000 to create a surprisingly original setting of its own. Sounds weird? Yes, but it works well for most part. Here, we're following the (mis)adventures of an Inquisitor team and their wacky hijinks to battle the forces of Chaos.

So, anyone else reading this?
    Last edited by Grif; 2015-03-10 at 08:58 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Exterminatus Now!

To get anywhere near caught up, I would need to do a massive reread. I remember enjoying it the first couple times through it (that were about 100 or so comics apart)

Im happy to know this one is still alive and kicking. Being home sick the last couple days told me quite a few of the old comics I was reading have died over the last 4-6 months.
    My opinion and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee at the 7/11, most others want the dollar too :P

Steam ID: blacklight101

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?
    At an observation deck at Port Wander, seeing his ship for the first time and being introduced to the bridge crew/away team that he hired before arriving.