New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons 11: Romancing the Stone

According to the source page, yes.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Ettin in the Playground

So, I have to say I really don't get the Carbuncle love. It basically looks like a sexualized bunny rabbit, and while bunnies are cute, they are in no way sexual. Very much creeped out by that pic that Fax posted.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    So, I have to say I really don't get the Carbuncle love. It basically looks like a sexualized bunny rabbit, and while bunnies are cute, they are in no way sexual. Very much creeped out by that pic that Fax posted.
    Enh, it's not for everyone. I very much prefer my women in the human variety, but I can appreciate art for its merits.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Banned

That's understandable.

But let's be fair, you're not going to get an explanation. Not a satisfactory one. It's similar to asking how someone of a different orientation finds their preferred partner attractive. Just do.

Medjedra killed me by being easier than I thought. First, i failed to activate BEAMS and knocked it into the red – wih my perseus team. Hello, half damage! Then, i failed to activate BEAMS and knocked him to below 30% (could have just killed him, ugh) and got one-shot. Then i said, screw it he's easy, used a stone, activated BEAMS, popped Meimei, and my phone derped and I ended on four combos, reviving him and then eventually being worn down.

Sigh.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    Cinderella is one of my toolbox monsters. Fast heart make and bind clear, TPA to cover her lower attack, and a +time boost. Plus at some point in the near future her active should clear three turns of bind instead of just one. I'd personally like any of the other fairy tale girls too, particularly Sleeping Beauty.
    I'll second this - I don't make much use of my fairy tale girls, but that's because I never have the one in the color I want. Or in the case of Red Riding Hood, I evo'ed her then realized she'd be great on my Draggie team.. in her first form. So yeah. I can't wait until they get the three turn boost, they could be very useful on some of my teams.

In other news, I think I can field a passable Andromeda team on my main account (with a lot of exp input). I have Blodin at level 89 already, and I can finally use this as an excuse for Orochi. Round out the team with Hatsume and Sharon; the team has ten blue rowhances, eight skill boosts (Max skill Andromeda would be up first turn), a five-turn Dark->Water shift, a five turn middle row->Water shift (GREAT for Andromeda!), Odin's Gungnir for rough spots, and Orochi's five turn delay in lieu of a spike. Of course, I'm assuming I can make all of them max skill... Sharon in particular skills up from a DC collab monster.

The team (with no plusses) carries 18.5k HP, 8,299 Water attack (seems low) with up to 16x multiplier, over 3k recovery, and 100% skill lock resist. Both Andromeda also have bind recovery awakenings, though no one on the team resists bind, so there's that.

If I had one on either account, Hermes would be an incredible addition to the team.
    Last edited by Quietus; 2015-04-18 at 09:51 PM.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

You could also drop someone for Noah after her skill updates, if you skill her up. Pretty sure 30 linked orbs meets Andromeda's leader skill activation.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

You could also drop someone for Noah after her skill updates, if you skill her up. Pretty sure 30 linked orbs meets Andromeda's leader skill activation.
    That's a very, very good point. I'd actually be tempted to lose Sharon for her; I'd be losing 500 recovery, but gaining 4000 HP, which is pretty solid. I'd still have 2500 recovery, and get up to 22.5k HP. The five turn orbchange is nice, but I'd still keep the skill lock resist. Alternatively, drop Orochi for her; both actives are built for final spikes, and if something doesn't die from a full board of blue, I probably don't want to be there anyway. I'd need to consider options that would give me orbhances, though.

On the Fagan front, he's up to skill level 4, two more and I'll be good to evolve him. I just need one more jewel of darkness, which I plan to pick up from Mephistopheles tomorrow. Then it's a matter of leveling him and choosing subs for a speed KoG run; it's tempting to go dark/green, run Gronia, maybe Mechdragon Hadar, need to add other dark options. Still tempted to go Light-heavy with two Arthurs and Apocalypse, though. I'd really like to have a dark dragon knight, he'd be ideal. Dark Fagan//DDK/Arthur/Arthur/Apocalypse//Dark Fagan, spiking Zeus with Apocalypse->DDK->TPA would be really solid. Think I probably want more dark on that team, though... if I find better subs than Arthur, then I can run CDKV to change those Light to dark. Maybe Apocalypse, CDKV, and Hadar subs for a triple active burst on Zeus, and Arthur as the final sub for extra orbchange and light damage for mob clearing?

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Barbarian in the Playground

So I died 3x today to Zues Vulcan in the challenge >.<... TWO TIMES I died because I forgot to use my active on my SunQuan @.@.... So bad...

Died once on Zues Mercury too... I think Imma do it with a offset verdandi team with a LMeta in the mix. Don't have a Ceres for the bind clears for floor 7... Need that green clear! Maybe if I level my wood mage...

Fetishes are real bro... Fetish are real. Personally not a furling but I dated a girl that was. And NO, I didn't dress up for her lol. Just think of it this way, we do stuff because it is pleasurable and enjoyed or mandatory... Pretty much apply to everything we do!
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
    Fetishes are real bro... Fetish are real. Personally not a furling but I dated a girl that was. And NO, I didn't dress up for her lol. Just think of it this way, we do stuff because it is pleasurable and enjoyed or mandatory... Pretty much apply to everything we do!
    Don't get me wrong, I know all about fetishes like that, and while I"d never date/anything else with Catgirls and the likes, I do find them quite attractive. I just don't find the Carbuncles attractive because they remind me of giant bunny rabbits, and that just freaks me out a bit.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-04-19 at 12:24 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

So, I have reviewed the fast-run of KoG with Fagan, using subs Arthur/Gronia/Ronia/Hadar. They definitely had everything hypermaxed, based on the HP totals shown. I'll have to get Hadar some skill ups, if I copy that build, but I'd have to do that anyway. The real question now becomes : Do I want to follow that example? Do I want to make Fagan my next project for plus eggs, once I'm done with Kali? I have three or four +9 Tamadra waiting, I could get him a head start with those.

The other option is to start adding + to Ronia next, she'd be a huge PAL draw if I hypermaxed her, and she's already max everything except +'s. That wouldn't add much to most of my own teams, though, so that's not a big draw.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

Anyone else juiced for Hera Challenge?

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Titan in the Playground

Hehehe...I have a new favorite combo. Ronia+Minerva+Horus=Full board of enhanced Red Orbs

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Ettin in the Playground

I just wish I had a team capable of handling Queens Banquet. Two Noel Dragons that appear to already be leveled, and a spirit jewel! That's pretty crazy

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Banned

Don't get me wrong, I know all about fetishes like that, and while I"d never date/anything else with Catgirls and the likes, I do find them quite attractive. I just don't find the Carbuncles attractive because they remind me of giant bunny rabbits, and that just freaks me out a bit.
    Oh, yeah. That's just weird.

But moonlight carbuncle looks so cute, I guess she sorta stealth seduced me? Earth light is just tagging along on her coattails.

I just wish I had a team capable of handling Queens Banquet. Two Noel Dragons that appear to already be leveled, and a spirit jewel! That's pretty crazy
    Wha?

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Wha?
    https://m.facebook.com/PuzzleAndDrag...411316/?type=1

Tldr beat heras with no continues, get jewels.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Banned

... It says this ended a week ago.

Oh I see it hahaha
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2015-04-19 at 01:53 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Ettin in the Playground

... It says this ended a week ago.

Oh I see it hahaha
    :) And then last one, the Queens Banquet, gives a reward of Dark jewel, Red Noel and Blue Noel Dragon. For a reward for completing a dungeon, that is just absolutely insane. If I could handle it, even one time out of a hundred, I'd spend my stamina on that thing non-stop.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Hehehe...I have a new favorite combo. Ronia+Minerva+Horus=Full board of enhanced Red Orbs
    You might know this already but if you have row enhance on a team, you'll get more damage out of the bi-color instead of the full board shift. That's why Hera-Ur's active is usually used for RSonia.
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soepvork View Post
    I followed a similar reasoning with Horus/Kirin/Valk/Karin/DQXQ
    I had the advantage of this being an actual team I would run in the absence of leader switching shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    I did manage Legendary without actives, for what that's worth.
    I did both even will skillock

Wrong set of challenges, but I got to LFagan in dragon rush with a Goemon of all teams, got skillbound and died. Was hoping for the dark one. Blargh.

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
    You might know this already but if you have row enhance on a team, you'll get more damage out of the bi-color instead of the full board shift. That's why Hera-Ur's active is usually used for RSonia.
    Only if you have 7 or more rows, which rarely happens unless you have tons of REM stuff anyways, in which case it doesn't matter as much. Real reason is that most people don't have AMinerva.

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Titan in the Playground

Failed my best attempt at Zeus-Vulcan so far on Ares by accidentally letting my finger get too close to the screen when planning my move. -.-

On the bright side, I can clear Meph now with U&Y, thanks to Ariel and DKali. Got a dark jewel out of it, too.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Titan in the Playground

I mean, yeah. I'm running challenge mode, which is why I have all these goodies. And I never said it was the most optimal thing. Just fun to have a whole board of +Red Orbs.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Titan in the Playground

Hey Anarion, I found a use for your dark Metatron~
    You mean you don't want me to use all my dark experience and evo mats on Anubis on the off chance you get your own Anubis so you can go pro and get a 100x multiplier with your consistent 10 combos? *gasps*

Edit: Also, carbuncles are hot. You know...from an aesthetic perspective.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2015-04-19 at 11:40 AM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

It took me quite a few tries, but I finally brought down Mephistopheles! Still trying to find Haku, she's being coy.

::Edit:: Okay, there's being coy, and then there's fleeing like I'm a stalker. All I want is to run into her, fight it out, kill her and take her jewelry. Is that so wrong?
    Last edited by Quietus; 2015-04-19 at 02:30 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    You mean you don't want me to use all my dark experience and evo mats on Anubis on the off chance you get your own Anubis so you can go pro and get a 100x multiplier with your consistent 10 combos? *gasps*

Edit: Also, carbuncles are hot. You know...from an aesthetic perspective.
    Hell no, I can't figure out dark xP for the life of me. I have like five teams all in the low 40s because I can't commit to dark. Nah, after the patch drops its parvati time. Nubi can tag along if he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    It took me quite a few tries, but I finally brought down Mephistopheles! Still trying to find Haku, she's being coy.

::Edit:: Okay, there's being coy, and then there's fleeing like I'm a stalker. All I want is to run into her, fight it out, kill her and take her jewelry. Is that so wrong?
    U.S. Penal code thinks so!

Reminds me of lengthy conversations about kicking in the door to an old woman's dungeon, gunning down her entourage and beating her with her own leather until she drops an egg. XD

<_< that might explain why my conversations dried up so quickly actually.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Troll in the Playground

Oops, it seems I've devolped a reputation.

Have some SFW, non-furry art.
    Spoiler
    Show

Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Banned

[QUOTE=Diego Havoc;19134392]Oops, it seems I've devolped a reputation. [/wuote]

No idea why you're the one with the Rep, honestly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Oooh, I like that one. That's the Grimoire girl, yes?

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Troll in the Playground

No idea why you're the one with the Rep, honestly.
    Yeah, me either.

Oooh, I like that one. That's the Grimoire girl, yes?
    ...Is it? I thought it was Metatron.

Now that you mention it, Metatron has pink hair, doesn't she?
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah that's definitely Ass Ars Nova.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Hell no, I can't figure out dark xP for the life of me. I have like five teams all in the low 40s because I can't commit to dark. Nah, after the patch drops its parvati time. Nubi can tag along if he wants.

U.S. Penal code thinks so!

Reminds me of lengthy conversations about kicking in the door to an old woman's dungeon, gunning down her entourage and beating her with her own leather until she drops an egg. XD

<_< that might explain why my conversations dried up so quickly actually.
    Well then! I guess it's a good thing I don't live in the US, so that penal code doesn't apply.

Ass Nova .. sounds.. wow. Painful and remarkably unpleasant.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

Yes. Yes. give me all the Parvati, she's so good for my team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Oops, it seems I've devolped a reputation.

Spoiler
    Show

Is that first one angelit and devilit anthropomorphized? That's super cute.

Note to self: don't drink water while reading thread.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)