New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,504 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BiTPR2] Renewed Revolution: Spirit World IV

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Katsurou perked an eyebrow. Setsurou shrugged and offered, "It's some sort of show on Earth, apparently."

"I see. Hmmm.

I suppose if I ask a couple of friends I might just be able to get you what you wish. But it could still be a while...

In the meantime, how would you like to ride a REAL pony?"
    Suguri's ears perked up.

"I've never seen a real pony before," she said.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Bugbear in the Playground

Jehoel crosses both arms over his head to cushion the blow, which craters the ground around the combatants. When Koutarou tries to follow up, however, Jehoel blurs away, disappearing into the dust cloud raised by the earlier impact. A dark chuckle emerges from the cloud, and when Jehoel next speaks, his voice seems to come from all directions.

"Do I truly strike you as bloodthirsty? As a warrior? I've never taken any pleasure from violence. Could you derive purpose from crushing flies?"

"You say that strength without purpose is meaningless. But there are many who have fought, and killed, and died for power alone, for its own sake. The fact that you see it as only a tool is the answer you refused to provide. It is not at your heart."
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2016-09-01 at 06:04 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Orc in the Playground

Best thing about a release that provides a helmet: dust doesn't get in your eyes.

The limited visibility doesn't help, however, and it's not a good idea to stick around when the attack could come from anywhere. Kamen Rider Rei choses to dash away.

"And their deaths and suffering are all the more tragic for it.

I would not be such a hypocrite as to say I do not take pleasure in fighting. The sword is a very enticing tool, after all. But for all its charms, every time it's raised represents a time where I had no choice but to take a life. And I take life VERY seriously."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!