New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default comic instructions for the shortening/basic

I noticed on the apegames site that the deluxe edition has the "fastplay" rules as an 8 page comic. Does this come with the basic game (mine is unopened in storage ATM) and/or the shortening? If not, how can i get it?

And please dont answer "buy the deluxe game".

ALSO: hen i try and go to apegames, i get this message form google:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
    www.apegames.com contains content from ptp.exercicesabdominaux.org, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified ptp.exercicesabdominaux.org that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on ptp.exercicesabdominaux.org, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.
    Last edited by Grrw; 2011-08-27 at 07:34 PM. Reason: malware alert!
    Gnoll by Threeshades

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: comic instructions for the shortening/basic

Yeah, my antivirus program blocked the site, and I've seen other posts about it. Don't know what's going on there.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Default Re: comic instructions for the shortening/basic

There was an 8 pages comics in the basic game, i just dont know if it was modified for the deluxe edition