New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 11: Hic Sunt Dragones!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerocite View Post
    New cards can be found here.

Dragon Consort's effect lasts until you play a dragon, so that can be some serious ramp for paladin.
    Thanks for posting this... the rest of the cards is like night and day compared to the cards that's previously released. It's like Blizzard is saving the best for last.

Chromaggas: a 6/8 for 8... looks very much like KT. Not as powerful but can fit into more decks then just KT's deathrattle deck.

Solemn Veil: Are we overestimating value here based on how often creature died? At least Pally have token 1/1s

Dragon Consort: Very handy in a dragon deck.. also 5 for 5/5 passed the vanilla test.

Emperor: This demands immediate removal from your opponent. Considering how expansive most of the dragons cost in this expansion Emperor would help a lot.

Fireguard: looks a lot like Fire Elemental... at least a 4/6 for 4 is already pretty good (compared to yeti 4/5) and the overload could actually be useful considering all that overload synergy.

Majodomo: This reminds me of the good old times of Vanilla WoW ...

Spoiler
    Show
    Majordomo Executus yells: Imprudent whelps! You've rushed headlong to your own deaths! See now, the master stirs!
    Majordomo Executus yells: Behold Ragnaros - the Firelord! He who was ancient when this world was young! Bow before him, mortals! Bow before your ending!
    Ragnaros yells: TOO SOON! YOU HAVE AWAKENED ME TOO SOON, EXECUTUS! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS INTRUSION?
    Majordomo Executus yells: These mortal infidels, my lord! They have invaded your sanctum and seek to steal your secrets!
    Ragnaros yells: FOOL! YOU ALLOWED THESE INSECTS TO RUN RAMPANT THROUGH THE HALLOW CORE? AND NOW YOU LEAD THEM TO MY VERY LAIR? YOU HAVE FAILED ME, EXECUTUS! JUSTICE SHALL BE MET, INDEED!
    Ragnaros kills Executus.
    Ragnaros yells: NOW FOR YOU, INSECTS! BOLDLY, YOU SOUGHT THE POWER OF RAGNAROS. NOW YOU SHALL SEE IT FIRSTHAND!

Now that I gotten that out of my system...

Anyways... 8 health is too scary to be in and your opponent might just want to trigger the deathrattle and go in for the kill (Que Trolden Shredder into Majodomo, Shadow word: Death, and then rush minions in for the kill)

Volcanic Lumberer: Could see potential poison seed + Lumberer combo. Otherwise Druid doesn't have lots of minions or AOE to make it effective.

Demonwrath: definitely a Hellfire replacement... In fact most demon deck will run this 1) doesn't damage heros, 2) doesn't damage your minions especially if you only run demon and eggs.

Revenge: Giving Warrior an AOE option that'll make use of the expansion's ability to reduce cost... Maybe see this in a control warrior deck .

Gang up: Any minion.... ANY minion!

Resurrect: In the early game your options is limited to early minions that managed to die... In the late game it's too random for my taste. At least give credit for blizzard to make a card that's simple but is (somewhat) effective in both early and late game. Could be useful if your turn one Northshire died, and you use it to bring it back on turn 2.

Quickshot: Worst Arcane shot, Worst Lightning Bolt. I'm not sure how often Hunter ran out of cards...

Druid of the Flame: most would choose 2/5 over 5/2 in most circumstance. Still a 2/5 for 3 isn't bad at all.

Twilight Whelp: A potential Zombie Chow with no drawback. I don't see a priest theme dragon deck working well... so while the card looks good, the synergy isn't there.
    Last edited by TechnoWarforged; 2015-03-30 at 03:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    Talking about infractions can get you infractions

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

I can't believe you guys are so, like... 'oh man, that dwarvish emperor who decreases the cost of your entire hand by 1 mana per card, he seems ok. Might see some play.' when the collective rest of the community is freaking out about him. Its kinda funny.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

Emperor appears to be the most relevant of the new legends by far. All of the others have cards with which they obviously compete, but none of them are clearly better than (or even offer meaningful advantages compared to) the current alternatives. Emperor legitimately competes with Sylvanas, a card that hasn't moved from some decks since... well, essentially since the game's inception.

Otherwise, Dragon Consort might be the best card in the set. Both shaman class cards are tight, but most of the other class cards seem to suck-- priest's especially-- but a few of them are still hard to evaluate.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoWarforged View Post
    Demonwrath: definitely a Hellfire replacement... In fact most demon deck will run this 1) doesn't damage heros, 2) doesn't damage your minions especially if you only run demon and eggs.

Revenge: Giving Warrior an AOE option that'll make use of the expansion's ability to reduce cost... Maybe see this in a control warrior deck .

Gang up: Any minion.... ANY minion!

Quickshot: Worst Arcane shot, Worst Lightning Bolt. I'm not sure how often Hunter ran out of cards...

Twilight Whelp: A potential Zombie Chow with no drawback. I don't see a priest theme dragon deck working well... so while the card looks good, the synergy isn't there.
    a second asymmetric board clear option for warlock is pretty sick, honestly, especially among the midrange demonlock lists that often live or die by the value of their implosions. This card is probably worse than hellfire in handlock/demon handlock lists, and those are probably the most predominant warlock decks at the moment.

emperor affects whirlwind just as well as it affects revenge. that class is absolutely inundated with whirlwind effects now, though.

gang up is meaningful for fatigue rogue but i don't think the class lends itself well to the type of control/value-focused ideas this card is giving people. rogue doesn't really have the cards or the hero power to legitimately support the "my deck has 7 ragnaroses" strategy. mill and niche undiscovered combos might use the card.

quickshot is underrated. 2 mana:3 damage, with or without upside, is playable for a lot of classes, and the nature of hunter's hero power makes any source of additional burn pretty interesting for the class.
    Last edited by ex cathedra; 2015-03-30 at 03:50 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    I can't believe you guys are so, like... 'oh man, that dwarvish emperor who decreases the cost of your entire hand by 1 mana per card, he seems ok. Might see some play.' when the collective rest of the community is freaking out about him. Its kinda funny.
    I believe I used the word "awesome" in my description.

I'll run him and Sylvanas in the 6 spot on my mage deck. Sorry, black knight.

I may revise my opinion of the flame druid. Currently, druid runs shade in this spot. This card isn't great but it's versatile. It lets you respond to rush and there are times when a 5/2 could be really helpful, especially late when druid has all its taunts out.

I'm loving the idea of dragon paladin.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dragon Consort: This is a good boon to dragon paladin decks, obviously. Solid states and a effect that doesn't go away at the end of the turn could mean a turn seven Onyixa and Ysera. Or, alternatively, a Dragonkin Sorcerer who can come out early enough that you could get out a buff on the same turn. Or a turn six Chromaggus. Plenty of room for experimentation, here.

Fireguard Destroyer: Ah, yes, this pleases me. Solid card, really not much else to say. The Overload cost even seems a mana lower then what I would be expecting, but if I'm using it I wouldn't be complaining, because there's not a better reliable 4 drop for shaman at the moment. (Dunemaul is fun, but is a solid pick only in Arena, as far as I can tell.)

Volcanic Lumberer: A giant tree that druid isn't going to pack? Meh. For a expansion that has a few 'special stuff happens if something's died this turn' cards, there's not a lot to go around about actually getting those things killed in the first place.

Resurrect: Priests are shamans, now.

Druid of The Flame: Better then the flaming tree, anyway. For three mana, you could choose between a token-destroyer or a marginally better Magma Rager. Eh?

Twilight Whelp: As the only one-mana dragon, that's a plus for the various dragon synergy cards, and if you're just running Twilight Drake and possibly a Dragonkin Sorcerer there's still room for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

6. - Top - End - #66
    Banned

See, I'd run emperor even if it were a one-off battlecry rather than at the end of every single turn until your opponent can finally kill the bastard.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Thank you. Thoughts:

Chromaggus: Neat, but fails the "does it do something the turn it's played or have a deathrattle" test that is usually crucial to such expensive minions. Aside from maybe comboing with select cheap card-draw cards (Power Word: Shield, for instance), he needs to survive a turn to not be just a 6/8 for 8, which is generally a bad sign. Maybe Warlock might consider him though, since on 10 mana he combos with their hero power? Eh, even that might be too slow - and good luck finding room for him in Handlock.

Emperor Thaurissan: Now this one's got potential. In a control deck he could end up giving some insane benefits for your tempo, even if he dies the turn you play him, and he'll just snowball if he lives longer than that. I expect we'll see a lot of him, at least at first, possibly for some time to come.

Majordomo Executus: Weird. Getting a Rag shot as a hero power is insane, but 8 health is just asking to get killed by any kind of burst. And you'd only run this guy for the effect, because a 9/7 for 9 on its own is not that good. I'm leaning towards him ending up as more of a just for fun kind of card, but maybe if we ever get a meta where nobody runs much burst damage he could come into his own.

Dragon Consort: This immediately makes Paladin one of the more promising heroes for Dragon decks, I think. Seems pretty solid.

Solemn Vigil: Eh, maybe? Paladin could use some more card draw, and if you just get a single trade on the turn you play it, it's Arcane Intellect, which is fine. Get more and it could be pretty good. Not sure if it'll be consistent enough, though.

Fireguard Destroyer: Wow, that's strong. Straight-up better stats than Yeti even if it gets the minimum buff, and only overload 1? Shaman just got crazy in arena, and some new potential in constructed.

Druid of the Flame: Not sure about this one. 2/5 for 3 is technically above-average, but only in terms of how hard it is to kill - functionally it'll usually differ little from a 2/4 for 3, which is unexceptional. 5/2 for 3 is situational at best - vulnerable to AoE and trading down, probably the stat array you'd choose much less often, if at all. Not sure if this is good enough.

Volcanic Lumberer: Well, I think it's more interesting than the other "this gets cheaper when things die" cards, anyway, if only because making this cheap enough could actually be pretty insane. It might just be too hard to get its cost down to a low enough level for it to truly shine, though, especially in Druid, which is kinda lacking in AoE and usually plays fewer but bigger minions compared to other classes, which makes killing a lot of things at once harder.

Quick Shot: They're trying to encourage Hunters to be even faster by giving them benefits for emptying their hand - blech. Unfortunately for me, this one is actually a pretty good card - worst-case scenario it's Darkbomb, best-case scenario it's Hammer of Wrath at half the cost. I'm guessing we'll be seeing this as a pretty standard card in more aggressive Hunter decks, if not all Hunter decks.

Twilight Whelp: Zombie Chow minus the downside if you have a Dragon? Yeah, that's good alright. Makes Priest look like another good candidate for Dragon decks.

Resurrect: Wow, that's a gimmicky card. Probably too unreliable I'm gonna say, though.

Demonwrath: Eh. There's not enough good demons for a truly all-demon deck yet, so this may just sit unused for a while. It's a card that might get better as time goes on and we get more demons, though. Though maybe not - could just be that Hellfire and Shadowflame are better anyway.

Revenge: No good. It's a more expensive Whirlwind until your health gets to 12 or less, and Warrior tries to avoid that - aggressive versions because they're on the offense, Control Warrior because it's constantly getting armor. No Warrior really wants a card that's only good when his health gets low - even Mortal Strike only ever saw play in aggressive Warrior decks because having a damage spell that could get past taunt could sometimes be enough to win the game, even if it was only 4 damage for 4 mana instead of 6. This does not have anything like that going for it.

Gang Up: Neat, but probably too gimmicky and slow. I'll try it, though.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2015-03-30 at 05:29 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    See, I'd run emperor even if it were a one-off battlecry rather than at the end of every single turn until your opponent can finally kill the bastard.
    Yeah, Thaurissan is basically "Battlecry: Pull off some wicked combos next turn"

Volcanic Lumberer's biggest drawback, I think, is that Druid is maybe the class least likely to be able to trade away a bunch of guys, and if you trade 1 for 1 it's a worse Avatar of War or slightly cheaper Ironbark Protector in most cases (vulnerable to BGH, 7 attack vs Protector's 8 isn't that important, 2 less health than War). Crazy Poison Seeds + Starfall value, though. Catch four enemy minions in it and you've got your Lumberer and a clear board besides, for 10 mana.
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2015-03-30 at 04:15 PM.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

I think I missed some stuff so I'll just start a new post to add

1. Majordomo Executus Viable in control warrior. You can still get by safely if you got sufficient armour stacked up.

2. Emperor: I guess people don't expect it to live beyond one round. It's still a -1 mana cost for your hand.. which in the late game might not be a lot unless you have draw mechanics. 6 for a 5/5 isn't bad...

3. 1 "Haha!", gang up, play 3 more "haha!" for 8 damage burst for 1+2+1+1+1= 6 mana (add 2 coldblood for 14 damage total). Alternatively 1 Arcane Golem, Gang up, + 1 more Arcane Golem for 8 damage with 8 mana (+2 for Coldblood for a total of 12 dmg) and another 2 Arcane Golem in hand makes it a perfect Miacle/Burst Rogue deck candidate. "haha!" nvm Mando Knight is right. I misread what the card does(see below post)

Cards like Shadow Word: Death, Follow the Rule might see more play now that all the late game big minions are coming out. I see Emperor played in mid range decks and Mid Range deck is getting stronger, Mage will add Dragon's breath, Fireguard will definately become a staple along with Lavaburst, Nefarian will see some play but won't replace anything like Rag or Dr Balance), Some Rush decks will incorporate Draknoid Crusher and Hungry Dragon but otherwise that's pretty much it for the meta.

Edit: I also missed something here that should've been : Cards that gets bonus for having dragons in your hand is basically just adding value for holding onto large dragons. For example I could start my hand off with a Ysara and that'll be sitting in my hand dead until turn 9... However that can now be a positive thanks to that new mechanic... I don't know if those synergies are sufficient to catch up thou when facing an aggro deck (let's say zoolock/mech mage/face hunter) so you can survive until turn 9.
    Last edited by TechnoWarforged; 2015-03-31 at 12:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    Talking about infractions can get you infractions

10. - Top - End - #70
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Yeah, Thaurissan is basically "Battlecry: Pull off some wicked combos next turn"
    No, it's "Battlecry: Pull off some wicked combos next turn. Draw tons of aggro from your opponent as they desperately try to put the bastard down."

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

1. Majordomo Executus Viable in control warrior. You can still get by safely if you got sufficient armour stacked up.
    Unfortunately for Control Warriors, currently your armor is lost once your hero is replaced. It is possible that this will be changed.
    3. 1 "Haha!", gang up, play 3 more "haha!" for 8 damage burst for 1+2+1+1+1= 6 mana (add 2 coldblood for 14 damage total). Alternatively 1 Arcane Golem, Gang up, + 1 more Arcane Golem for 8 damage with 8 mana (+2 for Coldblood for a total of 12 dmg) and another 2 Arcane Golem in hand makes it a perfect Miacle/Burst Rogue deck candidate. "haha!"
    Gang Up is terrible for bursting down your opponent that turn: it puts the cards in your deck, meaning that you'll need to draw into the copied guys.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Gang Up as yet another silly source for Stalagg/Feugen combos.
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Bugbear in the Playground

Boss cards and hero powers have been added. These look a lot scarier than the Naxx ones, but hard to tell right now.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Resurrect: While random, I don't think it's as unreliable as Unstable Portal, and that sees play in some decks. I think this'll probably get used. I'm certainly going to try it. It's probably worse in Arena than Constructed, though, because in Arena you might be forced to pick up some bad minions.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
    Resurrect: While random, I don't think it's as unreliable as Unstable Portal, and that sees play in some decks. I think this'll probably get used. I'm certainly going to try it. It's probably worse in Arena than Constructed, though, because in Arena you might be forced to pick up some bad minions.
    I think I'd be more inclined to run it in Arena, because Arena is better to play with minions that are overall valuable, and those are the minions that really benefit from Resurrect.
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

16. - Top - End - #76

RedKnightGirl

eek Re: Hearthstone 11: Hic Sunt Dragones!

Holy Shylvanas.
    I just got Al-Akir the Windlord AND Alexstrasza from the SAME EXACT PACK!
    Hi! I'm a Girl At A Desk. I like DnD and Path of Exile a lot.

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show

By Howl

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ettin in the Playground

I like the hero power transform effects. Makes me wonder what horror is at the end and it gives the fight a connected feeling or at least it should.

Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78

DwarfBarbarianGuy

So, like everyone else, I'm looking at putting together a dragadin deck after the expansion hits. It looks like the midrange card slots are going to be REALLY tough to make decisions on. The 4 slot is really tough but not nearly as bad as the 5 slot. Here are cards that I would like to fit in this deck;

Azure Drake
    Quartermaster
    Sludge Belcher
    Blackwing Corruptor
    Dragon Consort

I hate losing taunts, but this deck may have to go without. Can you put 2 Azure Drakes, Blackwing Corruptors, and Dragon Consorts in this deck, especially when the 4 spot looks to be crowded too?

I figure the cards costing more than 5 would be limited to some combination of; Tirion Fordring, Emperor Thaurissan, Sylvanas Windrunner, Nefarian, Ysera, Alexstrasza.

Here is my first pass;

Zombie Chow x2
    Faerie Dragon x2
    Knife Juggler
    Shielded Minibot x2
    Muster for Battle
    Aldor Peacekeeper x2
    Big Game Hunter
    Blackwing Technician x2
    Truesilver Champion x2
    Consecration x2
    Hungry Dragon
    Azure Drake x2
    Blackwing Corruptor x2
    Dragon Consort x2
    Emperor Thaurissan
    Sylvanas Windrunner
    Tirion Fordring
    Alexstrasza
    Nefarian
    Ysera
    Last edited by Thialfi; 2015-03-31 at 11:37 AM.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

you could always run something like Sunfury Protector, to give Taunt to some of the big dragons. I'm probably going to try dragon decks for a couple classes, but Paladin's a big one. I doubt I'll run quartermaster in it, though. There's just too many high-cost cards.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing

20. - Top - End - #80

I know I made up a deck list for the pally dragon deck, and I feel like everyone else did too. But actually fitting what you want into the deck is hard, I know I had to cut some things out, and right now I'm looking at that other deck list and going "fck i forgot aldors!"

For your deck though, I'd briefly consider replacing a Truesilver or even two, or a different card with (looks up the name) Coghammer. It'd provide your deck with taunt, and imagine giving a big creature divine shield. (Also Tirion is taunt. :P)

So yeah, I'm genuinely not sure how Dragondin is going to come out. Maybe there'll actually be multiple variable deck lists, since there's 'so' many things you can do for Dragondin with viable cards that I actually genuinely think you could have multiple ways to pull it off.

Spoiler
    Show
    2 =9=
    Ironbeak Owlx1
    Haunted Creeperx2
    Minibotx2
    Equalityx2
    Knife Jugglerx2

3 =6=
    Muster for Battlex2
    Draw Enginex2 (Reduced-2) (the one that draws 2, and gives 2 cards. You only need 1 turn of high trades to drop it as a 0-1 mana spell. If you have chromagus, 0 mana sprint hype?)
    Paladin 3 Drop Weapon (the one that gives divine shield + Taunt) x2

4 =5=
    Consecrationx2
    Hungry Dragonx2
    Volcanic Drakex1 (Reduced-2)

5 =6=
    Sludge Belcherx2
    Quartermasterx2
    Dragon Consortx2

Legendaries =4=
    Tirion
    Emperor
    Ysera
    Chromaggus

30 cards total. Notable exclusions/possible inclusions

blackwing engineer 3 drop 3/5
    Blackwing Corruptor
    Truesilvers 4 drop 4/2 weapon
    Sylvanas 6 drop 5/5 steal an enemy card
    Heal o Bots
    Sneeds?
    ALDORS GRAH (Probably gonna cut the volcanic and a quarter to slot two in)

On another note, I'm really gonna experiment with hand lock and demonlock with these new cards. I know that I'm pretty hype about 'somehow' trying to make turn ten chromagus tap work, as a pseudo-nefarian that 'also' generates value if it sticks.
    Last edited by Epinephrine_Syn; 2015-03-31 at 12:04 PM.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Firbolg in the Playground

Is there a good way to get your hearthstone deck lists as a text file, short of manually copying card by card?

Zeal's Tier System for PrC's
    Zeal's Expanded Alignment System
    Zeal's "Creative" Build Requests
    Bubs the Commoner
    Zeal's "Minimum-Intervention" balance fix
    Feat Point System fix (in progress)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JadePhoenix View Post
    sonofzeal, you're like a megazord of awesome and win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    SonOfZeal, it is a great joy to see that your Kung-Fu remains undiminished in this, the twilight of an age. May the Great Wheel be kind to you, planeswalker.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

Screenshot and crop.
    Otherwise no, and it's kind of annoying (considering how easy it would be for Blizzard devs)

Today in constructed.
    Playing control warrior, i go first against a druid.

He hero powers on turn 2 and 3.

Then, turn four.
    Violet Teacher, coin, innervate, innervate, Moonfire, claw, hero power, power of the wild.
    Aaand full board.

I did manage to win in the end (even though I didn't get my Brawl), but DAYUM
    Last edited by Gandariel; 2015-03-31 at 01:31 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

BTW, Bane of Doom can now summon any collectible demons. Doom . . . DOOM!

Here's the 16 collectible demons:

Spoiler
    Show

Blood Imp (Value 1 mana)
    Succubus (Value approx 3 mana)
    Voidwalker (Value 1 mana)
    Dread Infernal (Value approx 6 mana)
    Flame Imp (Value approx 2 mana)
    Floating Watcher (Value 5 mana)
    Voidcaller (Value 4 mana)
    Doomguard (Value approx 7 mana?)
    Felguard (Value 4 mana)
    Misstress of Pain (Value 2 mana)
    Void Terror (Value approx 3 mana)
    Pit Lord (Value approx 5 mana)
    Illidan (Value 6 mana)
    Jaraxxus (Value 9 mana?)
    Malganis (Value 9 mana)
    Imp Gang Boss (Value 3 mana)]
    Last edited by Joran; 2015-03-31 at 02:03 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84

Quote Originally Posted by Gandariel View Post
    Screenshot and crop.
    Otherwise no, and it's kind of annoying (considering how easy it would be for Blizzard devs)
    The Number Nine.

Though I wouldn't entirely recommend past 50 seconds, the voice gets a little too screechy after that for me.
    Last edited by Epinephrine_Syn; 2015-03-31 at 02:04 PM.

25. - Top - End - #85

Well, today's quest is certainly interesting!

It's new, and much higher value (technically) than regular quests. But since it's not gold, it can't be used for arena or for something, like say...Blackrock Mountain. I wonder why it showed up now.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #86
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Huh? I didnt get that, I got Druid/Rogue Dominance.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

Blizzard did announce some changes including the fixing of warsong commander, pre-nerfing ysera to not work with Chromagus by changing it to add and something about those packs.
    Last edited by Hamste; 2015-03-31 at 04:04 PM.

Show

28. - Top - End - #88

RedKnightGirl

So I was playing Constructed, and the enemy Shaman had a ridiculous deck.
    He ran Ancient Watcher, Murloc Tidehunter, and Goldshire Footman.
    Plus two Defender of Argus and two Sunfury Protectors.
    I was wondering what his deal was, with all of the ineffectual taunts, when having three minions each, he pulls out his trump card - Kel'Thuzad Reincarnate. He now has a full board of practically invincible minions.
    I play Ysera, and he smacks BOTH KTs into it. Lethal next turn, with me at an empty board - but he left his KTs at four health and I laid down Flamestrike Snowchugger.

At which point he promptly conceded.

Moral: Always. Expect. Flamestrikes.
    Hi! I'm a Girl At A Desk. I like DnD and Path of Exile a lot.

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show

By Howl

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hamste View Post
    Blizzard did announce some changes including the fixing of warsong commander, pre-nerfing ysera to not work with Chromagus by changing it to add and something about those packs.
    What was wrong with Warsong?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    What was wrong with Warsong?
    It got a bit messed up and didn't give charge to minions that were summoned sometimes specifically those summoned from deathrattles.

Here are known bugs list from http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Warsong_Commander

As of November 2014, Warsong Commander will sometimes grant Charge to recipients of Transform effects, including when the Warsong Commander herself is transformed.[2] This is not intended, and the developers are aware of the bug.[3]
    Also as of November 2014, Warsong Commander may grant Charge to Faceless Manipulator, even when the target has more than 3 Attack. This is a known bug.[4]
    Warsong Commander no longer activates before Battlecries, but after them. This means that playing a minion whose Battlecry increases its Attack to more than 3 (e.g. Bloodsail Raider with a Fiery War Axe equipped) may sometimes fail to gain Charge (but at other times, may still gain Charge properly).[1]
    Past bugs
    Prior to Patch 2.4.0.8311, Warsong Commander would only give Charge to minions that were played from the hand; Summoned minions (e.g. Damaged Golem or Mechanical Dragonling) would not gain Charge.[5]
    Last edited by Hamste; 2015-03-31 at 04:18 PM.

Show