Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474

Thread: The Roost

1. - Top - End - #1471
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: The Roost

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Cold Morning

After the woman finishes talking with Wallace, then the ice wall just kinda vanishes. It didn't even drip onto the floor! Naku didn't want to upset Aiden, after all. After that, she isn't barred from leaving. At least Naku doesn't stop her, Aiden may still.

She does head over to Wallace, one eyebrow raised, and her hands folded into her kimono sleeves. "I'm glad you're awake."
    [Cold Morning]

The young woman leaves the Roost as soon as she can.

"Would've been better to not have fallen for that hypnosis in the first place. But I guess it doesn't have that much of an effect if you had a full night's sleep a few hours ago. Also, I remember you said my pancakes were done about half an hour ago."
    Nexus characters-----Disclaimer: IC opinions and knowledge does not reflect OOC opinions and knowledge.-----I always appreciate feedback. Especially if you think I'm doing something wrong.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    [Cold Morning]

The young woman leaves the Roost as soon as she can.

"Would've been better to not have fallen for that hypnosis in the first place. But I guess it doesn't have that much of an effect if you had a full night's sleep a few hours ago. Also, I remember you said my pancakes were done about half an hour ago."
    Cold Morning

Naku blinks at Wallace a few times, confused."What do you mean? About the sleep, I mean."
    And then Naku nods at the end of the table, where the previously ordered stack of pancakes sat on thier plate. "Yup, already brought them out." The pancakes are still even hot!
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Cold Morning

Naku blinks at Wallace a few times, confused."What do you mean? About the sleep, I mean."
    And then Naku nods at the end of the table, where the previously ordered stack of pancakes sat on thier plate. "Yup, already brought them out." The pancakes are still even hot!
    [Cold Morning]

Sweet breakfast, nice. Wallace takes his first bite and eplains to Naku. "As far as I know, hypnosis causes only normal sleep. Not some centuries-long magic sleep. So if you're already tired, hypnosis may cause you to sleep for many hours. But if you're well-rested, you'll only sleep for a few minutes, right?" He wondered if Naku even had to sleep, being a vampire and all. Or if she could grasp the concept of sleep in the first place.
    Nexus characters-----Disclaimer: IC opinions and knowledge does not reflect OOC opinions and knowledge.-----I always appreciate feedback. Especially if you think I'm doing something wrong.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Barbarian in the Playground

“Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid