New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: The Roost

1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Roost

One of Naku's customers ( which we could just say is a regular now so no need to go through covert secret identity sharing if you want) enters. She's a young woman, 17 years old with fair complexion and slightly freckled face. She's clad in a waist-length military jacket of violet, a black sweater worn below with warm white scarf wrapped about the neck, legs adorned in a snow-white combat skirt and matching combat boots with violet lace, paired with stockings of black covering the rest of them. Her albino hair is kept in a collarbone-length (at most) moptop below the black military cap she wears, and one might see the white ribbons under her sleeves despite the fingerless gloves the woman wears. Her eye is a vivid pink, the right hidden by eyepatch, and a katana-like blade is sheathed on her back.
    Hello Naku!
    The woman greets
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

Arlen almost instantly bounces from his seat to the otherside of the table where he holds out a chair for Veggmaleri, welcoming her to sit down.
    "I got you a little bit if everything to try" he says almost proudly.
    "We can go for a walk through the forest after, if you like, look for some more animals" he suggests excitedly before his excited playful demeanour is washed over by a wave of seriousness.

"But it can't be for too long, I am on a mission" he reminds himself. With that he takes his seat, eyes once again glowing at the food before him and he starts eating.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Orc in the Playground

"Um, what? Oh, I'll have something fizzy, please. Korisfa told me to wait until I was amongst sisters before trying something called 'alcohol', so none of that please." Veggmaleri is completely baffled by the first thing Naku says, sitting gracefully where Arlen gestured. "Thank you, Arlen. For the food, and the company. I've never seen so many people! Um, I think they're all people out there. It's sometimes hard to tell." There are no cities on Yggdrasil, because the World Ash doesn't want them.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "Um, what? Oh, I'll have something fizzy, please. Korisfa told me to wait until I was amongst sisters before trying something called 'alcohol', so none of that please." Veggmaleri is completely baffled by the first thing Naku says, sitting gracefully where Arlen gestured. "Thank you, Arlen. For the food, and the company. I've never seen so many people! Um, I think they're all people out there. It's sometimes hard to tell." There are no cities on Yggdrasil, because the World Ash doesn't want them.
    "I don't believe we have anything fizzy, but I will go check. If we don't, may I offer some juice? We have many types." They also don't serve alcohol, so no worries there!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    One of Naku's customers ( which we could just say is a regular now so no need to go through covert secret identity sharing if you want) enters. She's a young woman, 17 years old with fair complexion and slightly freckled face. She's clad in a waist-length military jacket of violet, a black sweater worn below with warm white scarf wrapped about the neck, legs adorned in a snow-white combat skirt and matching combat boots with violet lace, paired with stockings of black covering the rest of them. Her albino hair is kept in a collarbone-length (at most) moptop below the black military cap she wears, and one might see the white ribbons under her sleeves despite the fingerless gloves the woman wears. Her eye is a vivid pink, the right hidden by eyepatch, and a katana-like blade is sheathed on her back.
    Hello Naku!
    The woman greets
    We could handwave the identity sharing, but I don't think we should say she's a regular. Because being a regular takes lots of RP, and I know I'd love to go through it.

"Ah! Irasshaimase! Take a seat, and I'll be with you in a moment!"
    Last edited by Mee; 2015-04-30 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Dat typo doe

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Arlen digs into his food, becoming an almost motionless blurr as he shovels it away.
    Forgetting his manners he speaks mouth partially full.
    "Have you tried food like this before?" He asks holding up a pancake dripping with syrup on his fork.
    In his rushing excitement a flailing arm caught his milk and sent it splashing across the floor.
    He freezes mid motion, wide eyes looking down to the empty cup.

6. - Top - End - #186

Blanche (for that is her alias) nods. She takes a seat near Arlen and his companion, passing the time with her usual absentminded ribbon wrapping.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

7. - Top - End - #187

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-hunter View Post
    Arlen digs into his food, becoming an almost motionless blurr as he shovels it away.
    Forgetting his manners he speaks mouth partially full.
    "Have you tried food like this before?" He asks holding up a pancake dripping with syrup on his fork.
    In his rushing excitement a flailing arm caught his milk and sent it splashing across the floor.
    He freezes mid motion, wide eyes looking down to the empty cup.
    Naku chuckles slightly at the look of worry on Arlen's face. "I've got it. Don't worry. Would you like a refill when I'm done?" She asks, going down to one knee after pulling out a hand-towel from somewhere.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Pixie in the Playground

A maid cafe staffed by PCs? How colorful and quaint!

Hmm...

It doesn't quiiite seem like there are too many customers hereabouts for Naku to wait on. Pity, that. Costumed as she is, Naku should be raking in the dough by now. All of it. She should be raking in so much dough that none of the local bakeries will be able to bake even a single loaf of bread to sell to the DHBHO (the Disgruntled Horde of Bread-Hungry Orcs) today. In an act of less than gory retribution, the DHBHO should have broken out their cumbersome picket signs and blockaded all of the dangerous alleys in the Red Zone to voice their displeasure with Naku's crimes against all members of the Bread-'n-Pie-Hungry Alliance. Heads that are rolling at this very moment ought not be rolling, and Naku ought to be to blame for all of the murderers and psychopaths of the Red Zone being unable to satisfy their monthly decapitation quotas!

But, alas, it is not so! Blast it all!

*Klaxons!* Challenger Customer approaching!

Oh no! Everybody run for your lives! It's none other than Nicole Smith, the seventh daughter of the ravening and ruthless Clarissa and the second in command of AMEN! Behold the bane of gods and men alike, cloaked in a...

A...

A set of violet silk jammies and nursing a hangover?!

Oh gods, Nicole! If the paparazzi snaps a picture of you in your jammies, nobody is going to take you seriously ever again! Couldn't you at least ditch the fuzzy slippers?
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2015-04-30 at 08:33 PM. Reason: A...

9. - Top - End - #189

Blanche raises an eyebrow at the newcomer, her gaze viewing the woman's attire. Her gaze does wander a bit downwards for a second though, as all Arkhosia PCs are Bisexual.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

"Sorry" Arlen gently repeats apologetically over the spilled milk as Naku cleans it.
    "Yes please" he quickly replies to her question with a wide grin, he hadn't even had one sip...

He was watching the girl nearby with interest as she play with her ribbons. He was just about to speak to her when he heard the entry doors open again and all heads turned that way.
    Arlen's attention was not held by the new person or their outfit, not knowing her reputation it seemed fine and plausible attire.

Turning back to Blanche he asks aloud for the benifit of Veggmaleri, "what are ya doing there?"
    He had just wiped his plate clean with a bit of warm soft bread and was watching Blanche and her ribbons inquisitively while awaiting his refill.

11. - Top - End - #191

"Sorry" Arlen gently repeats apologetically over the spilled milk as Naku cleans it.
    "Yes please" he quickly replies to her question with a wide grin, he hadn't even had one sip...

He was watching the girl nearby with interest as she play with her ribbons. He was just about to speak to her when he heard the entry doors open again and all heads turned that way.
    Arlen's attention was not held by the new person or their outfit, not knowing her reputation it seemed fine and plausible attire.

Turning back to Blanche he asks aloud for the benifit of Veggmaleri, "what are ya doing there?"
    He had just wiped his plate clean with a bit of warm soft bread and was watching Blanche and her ribbons inquisitively while awaiting his refill.
    Wrapping high tensile strength ribbon around my left arm. It's a bit of an absent habit of mine, y'see.
    Blanche replies
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

12. - Top - End - #192

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    A maid cafe staffed by PCs? How colorful and quaint!

Hmm...

It doesn't quiiite seem like there are too many customers hereabouts for Naku to wait on. Pity, that. Costumed as she is, Naku should be raking in the dough by now. All of it. She should be raking in so much dough that none of the local bakeries will be able to bake even a single loaf of bread to sell to the DHBHO (the Disgruntled Horde of Bread-Hungry Orcs) today. In an act of less than gory retribution, the DHBHO should have broken out their cumbersome picket signs and blockaded all of the dangerous alleys in the Red Zone to voice their displeasure with Naku's crimes against all members of the Bread-'n-Pie-Hungry Alliance. Heads that are rolling at this very moment ought not be rolling, and Naku ought to be to blame for all of the murderers and psychopaths of the Red Zone being unable to satisfy their monthly decapitation quotas!

But, alas, it is not so! Blast it all!

*Klaxons!* Challenger Customer approaching!

Oh no! Everybody run for your lives! It's none other than Nicole Smith, the seventh daughter of the ravening and ruthless Clarissa and the second in command of AMEN! Behold the bane of gods and men alike, cloaked in a...

A...

A set of violet silk jammies and nursing a hangover?!

Oh gods, Nicole! If the paparazzi snaps a picture of you in your jammies, nobody is going to take you seriously ever again! Couldn't you at least ditch the fuzzy slippers?
    And it's not limited to only being a maid cafe! The theme will change periodically! Keep an eye out for more updates!

Naku, who quickly jumps to her feet when the newcomer enters, offers her customary "Irasshaimase! Pick a spot to sit, and I'll be right with you!"

"Perfectly all right, accidents happen." Naku says, kneeling back down to finish mopping up the last of the milk.
    "I'll be right back with a new glass." Then she stands, bows slightly, and heads off back to go get Arlen his refill.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

Wrapping high tensile strength ribbon around my left arm. It's a bit of an absent habit of mine, y'see.
    Blanche replies
    "Ah ok" Arlen replies, his curiosity only temporarily sated. A moment later his inquisitive gaze is back upon Blanche's actions
    "But why?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Perfectly all right, accidents happen." Naku says, kneeling back down to finish mopping up the last of the milk.
    "I'll be right back with a new glass." Then she stands, bows slightly, and heads off back to go get Arlen his refill.
    "Your a real sweet lady miss Naku. When I get rich with treasure I'm gonna eat here everyday" he calls out as Naku walks away, his smile and the gleam in his eyes confirms the sincerity of his words.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-05-01 at 09:47 PM.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Pixie in the Playground

The shapely sinner might, on any other day, have spied Blanche surreptitiously ogling her with her unique, vivid pink purple eye (not to be confused with the icky affliction that is pinkeye) and treated the lustful catgirl to a very, very nice view of the region of her body that her eye fell first fell upon followed by a brief opportunity to survey another intriguing asset she posses. Today, Nicole is completely oblivious to Blanche's wandering eye. It is probable that in her hungover state, Nicole does not even realize that Blanche exists...yet.

Nicole is, however, very aware of Naku's existence since Naku is moving around a lot and sneezing at her.

"Bless you."

The semi-exhausted monster mumbles in Naku's general direction as she drags her sorry posterior to the nearest chair and proceeds to collapse into it.

Nicole regrets everything! Everything! She regrets drinking all of the bottles of alcoholic fluids in her cellar last night and guest starring in Alice in Liquorland or whatever nonsense she was up to last night instead of sleeping! Most of all, she'll eventually regret being so weary and hungover that she forgot that she's a shapeshifter. She could either expel the alcohol from her body, revert to her naturally toxin immune form, or simply hook herself up to an IV drip thingamajig. If Nicole would just plan ahead before she charges headlong into potentially scandalous situations like this, her life would be so much easier (and less horrible all around) than it is right now.
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2015-05-01 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Purpleeye!

15. - Top - End - #195

Blanche is about to reply to Arlen when Nicole takes a seat nearby, averting her attention there in partial curiosity and partial wish to keep awareness of her surroundings.
    Alcohol happened, I presume?
    She inquires. Blanche isn't old enough to drink yet and diesnt plan yet due to a wish to retain as much of her reaction time and intelligence as possible, but she went through health class.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

16. - Top - End - #196

"Your a real sweet lady miss Naku. When I get rich with treasure I'm gonna eat here everyday" he calls out as Naku walks away, his smile and the gleam in his eyes confirms the sincerity of his words.
    "Awww, I would love that! Thank you! It would be great to see you more!" Naku replies, before turning the corner and getting him his refill.
    She brings it back out to him, and tells Arlen "Don't spill it this time, m'kaaay?" with a grin.

But then she has to go because more customers!

The shapely sinner might, on any other day, have spied Blanche surreptitiously ogling her with her unique, vivid pink purple eye (not to be confused with the icky affliction that is pinkeye) and treated the lustful catgirl to a very, very nice view of the region of her body that her eye fell first fell upon followed by a brief opportunity to survey another intriguing asset she posses. Today, Nicole is completely oblivious to Blanche's wandering eye. It is probable that in her hungover state, Nicole does not even realize that Blanche exists...yet.

Nicole is, however, very aware of Naku's existence since Naku is moving around a lot and sneezing at her.

"Bless you."

The semi-exhausted monster mumbles in Naku's general direction as she drags her sorry posterior to the nearest chair and proceeds to collapse into it.

Nicole regrets everything! Everything! She regrets drinking all of the bottles of alcoholic fluids in her cellar last night and guest starring in Alice in Liquorland or whatever nonsense she was up to last night instead of sleeping! Most of all, she'll eventually regret being so weary and hungover that she forgot that she's a shapeshifter. She could either expel the alcohol from her body, revert to her naturally toxin immune form, or simply hook herself up to an IV drip thingamajig. If Nicole would just plan ahead before she charges headlong into potentially scandalous situations like this, her life would be so much easier (and less horrible all around) than it is right now.
    "May I get you anything?" Naku asks, after coming over to the table. She asks fairly quietly, noting just how much in pain the newcomer seems to be in.
    Last edited by Mee; 2015-05-03 at 02:44 AM.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Pixie in the Playground

Blanche's (Fallout 3) Health Class Notes:
    Beer - CHA+1 INT-1 STR+1 Weight: 1 Value: 2
    Moonshine - CHA+2 INT-2 STR+2 Weight: 2 Value: 50
    Scotch - CHA+1 INT-1 STR+1 Weight: 1 Value: 10
    Vodka - CHA+1 INT-1 STR+1 Weight: 1 Value: 20
    Whiskey - CHA+1 INT-1 STR+1 Weight: 1 Value: 10
    Wine - CHA+1 INT-1 STR+1 Weight: 1 Value: 10

Whu? Oh, hai der, catgirl!

A catgirl is talking to Nicole.
    >Look catgirl.

She's a young woman, 17 years old with fair complexion and slightly freckled face. She's clad in a waist-length military jacket of violet, a black sweater worn below with warm white scarf wrapped about the neck, legs adorned in a snow-white combat skirt and matching combat boots with violet lace, paired with stockings of black covering the rest of them. Her albino hair is kept in a collarbone-length (at most) moptop below the black military cap she wears, and one might see the white ribbons under her sleeves despite the fingerless gloves the woman wears. Her eye is a vivid pink purple, the right hidden by eyepatch, and a katana-like blade is sheathed on her back.
    ((Fixed that for you. ))
    >Slap catgirl.

Sorry, I don't understand "Slap".
    >Kill self.

Sorry, I don't understand "self".
    >Talk catgirl.

"You could say that."

The groggy gal groans.

"Alcohol wasn't the first thing that happened, though. A big meanie shooting down all of my proposals for improving our base in front of everyone was the first thing that happened."

"I couldn't even beat him up 'cuz everyone in that org is a wimp or a ninny and he's the alt-verse father of my girlfriend and I have to set an example for everyone to follow or everyone will start stabbing each other again!"

Life as an infamous AMENite is hard!

Suddenly, Naku!

"I'd like a copy of a newspaper if you have one and a cup of your strongest coffee, please."

And breakfast. She'd also like breakfast. Well... No, they probably don't serve live animals here. What to order?

Ooooo! That sounds good! Nicole has never tried that before!

"Also, would you bring me a plate of omelet rice, please? Thanks."

18. - Top - End - #198
    Orc in the Playground

"I've not eaten anything like this before, no." She hasn't eaten before, Arlen. She doesn't get hungry.

She stares at Nicole and Blanche both, though also at just about everything else.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

19. - Top - End - #199

Blanche's (Fallout 3) Health Class Notes:
    Beer - CHA+1 INT-1 STR+1 Weight: 1 Value: 2
    Moonshine - CHA+2 INT-2 STR+2 Weight: 2 Value: 50
    Scotch - CHA+1 INT-1 STR+1 Weight: 1 Value: 10
    Vodka - CHA+1 INT-1 STR+1 Weight: 1 Value: 20
    Whiskey - CHA+1 INT-1 STR+1 Weight: 1 Value: 10
    Wine - CHA+1 INT-1 STR+1 Weight: 1 Value: 10

Whu? Oh, hai der, catgirl!

A catgirl is talking to Nicole.
    >Look catgirl.

((Fixed that for you. ))
    >Slap catgirl.

Sorry, I don't understand "Slap".
    >Kill self.

Sorry, I don't understand "self".
    >Talk catgirl.

"You could say that."

The groggy gal groans.

"Alcohol wasn't the first thing that happened, though. A big meanie shooting down all of my proposals for improving our base in front of everyone was the first thing that happened."

"I couldn't even beat him up 'cuz everyone in that org is a wimp or a ninny and he's the alt-verse father of my girlfriend and I have to set an example for everyone to follow or everyone will start stabbing each other again!"

Life as an infamous AMENite is hard!

Suddenly, Naku!

"I'd like a copy of a newspaper if you have one and a cup of your strongest coffee, please."

And breakfast. She'd also like breakfast. Well... No, they probably don't serve live animals here. What to order?

Which organization, if you don't mind me asking?
    Blanche inquires, eyebrow arched in interest as the violet iris below glimmers with curiosity and faintly of wariness.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #200

Ally is currently in the kitchen, either helping assist Aiden or covering the cooking by herself if he wants a break.

A teenaged girl walks in, looking pretty goth and/or edgy with her tight black top and miniskirt. The foxy ears and tail she has are also gratuitously atramentous. Hopefully she won't loiter around the place, skipping school to have pseudointellectual discussions about nihilism or writing angsty poetry. Someone should shoo her out before she pulls out three separate Apple products and takes up an entire table for hours, pretending to work on her screenplay, without buying anything.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

21. - Top - End - #201

The girl's clothing draws Ashley's eyes, but not in the way you might think. A glance at it and she stifles a burst of laughter. In what world was that stuff practical? Not that she had much room to talk, but still.

Ashley sips on the cup of coffee she bought. She's only ever drank cheaply brewed pot coffee, so this was nice. Laughing at the outfits of teenagers was nice too.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

Blanche is about to reply to Arlen when Nicole takes a seat nearby, averting her attention there in partial curiosity and partial wish to keep awareness of her surroundings.
    Arlen falls back into his seat with a huff as the woman ignores him. His frown is only short lived before the the waitress returns with his drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    She brings it back out to him, and tells Arlen "Don't spill it this time, m'kaaay?" with a grin.

But then she has to go because more customers!
    "Thank you miss! I won't!" He says loudly and enthusiastically with a soft smile and laugh.
    (His chirpy tone might be unpleasant to those currently with sensative heads...)
    A small sigh see's him deflate as Naku leaves for other customers.
    He drinks his milk while watching Veggmaleri, "so what's your thoughts so far?" He asks.

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
    The girl's clothing draws Ashley's eyes, but not in the way you might think. A glance at it and she stifles a burst of laughter. In what world was that stuff practical? Not that she had much room to talk, but still.
    He was awaiting a reply when suddenly his attention was interupted by a burst of laughter that led his gaze over to the previously unnoticed female sitting on her own. Arlen stares curiously, unaware of her amusement he glances around to find what could be so funny. What's he missing out on... The fox girl? She's not that funny..
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-05-03 at 09:14 PM.

23. - Top - End - #203

As the foxgirl scans the room with noticeably more awareness than a typically self-absorbed youth would posses, she doubletakes onto Ashley's face. Her eyes flicker with recognition and she changes her direction to approach the mage. May I join you?

24. - Top - End - #204

Ashley looks over her cup at the foxgirl, looking confused for just a moment. "Um, sure? I guess?" "Why?" Is the word that goes unsaid.

25. - Top - End - #205

Thanks. She sits down and looks around one more time, her emo facade morphing into a more professional expression as she tries to figure out how to play this. Does "The Black Fox" mean anything to you?

26. - Top - End - #206

As it happened, "The Black Fox" did mean things to Ashley. Mostly in relation to Ally shaking when the name was mentioned. But she didn't know this girl, and wasn't about to share that. "I've heard it a few times. Don't know anything about it."

27. - Top - End - #207

The girl leans in, eyebrow raised questioningly. Would you like to? Three questions, answered honestly and as fully as I know, that you can ask about anything. In exchange, you help me help her. The rogue you're dating, I mean. Only condition is that you don't say anything to her. You say yes, this conversation is just between us. You say no, I walk out and you never see me again, never find out the danger she's in... until it's too late.

28. - Top - End - #208

Ashley's brow creased a little. This teenager was trying to intimidate her? Is she was anywhere else right now, it would be getting a much different answer. As it is, though...

Ashley looks toward the kitchen, where she saw Ally last. Seeing that her girlfriend isn't in the lobby, she says, "What kind of danger is she in?"

29. - Top - End - #209

Suddenly, Naku!

"Mewspaper" oh Naku now you're just trying to be adorable. "and strongest coffee, I can absolutely do that.

Iiiii will admit, I've never heard of omelet rice. But that's why I'm not cooking!"
    Naku says with a bit of a quiet laugh. "I'll go ask about the rice, and be right back with your coffee and paper." With that, Naku bows and backs away, getting a good, polite distance away, she turns, and heads back to the kitchen to go talk to Aiden about stuff.

Before she can get there, though!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    A teenaged girl walks in, looking pretty goth and/or edgy with her tight black top and miniskirt. The foxy ears and tail she has are also gratuitously atramentous. Hopefully she won't loiter around the place, skipping school to have pseudointellectual discussions about nihilism or writing angsty poetry. Someone should shoo her out before she pulls out three separate Apple products and takes up an entire table for hours, pretending to work on her screenplay, without buying anything.
    "Aaa! Irasshaimase!" Naku says with a bit of a bow to the newcomer! She promises to be with her soon, but before she can, Ashley - who is Ashley anyway *peeeeer* - seems to have her attention. Naku shrugs slightly, and decides to just take care of her stuff in a bit.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210
    Pixie in the Playground

Naku tries to be adorable and...

*Rolls dice!*

That's a critical success!

"D'aww!"

Did - did Nicole just d'aww at Naku?!

Let's forget that ever happened and return to Blanche's question!

"It's not as much of an organization as it is an association, if you catch my drift."

Spill the beans, Nicole! Spill the beans everywhere!

"Why? You interested in MERC or VIG-owowowowow, my head!"

Please refrain from shouting in Nicole's general direction in the future, little dirt-encrusted urchin, for Nicole is peckish and none too discriminating about what she eats...
    Just kidding! At this time, Nicole is roughly as dangerous as damp cardboard box. Roughly.