New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1641565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 1996
  1. - Top - End - #1951
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Hello, and Welcome New Members, Thread 12

Greetings! Been reading OOTS a long time and recently started DM'ing for my friends. Have a few questions now that don't really fit on stackexchange, so here I am :).

2. - Top - End - #1952
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello everyone.
    I just started playing 5e DnD recently, and have enjoyed browsing through the forum. I have a 2nd level hill dwarf tempest cleric in a party of lunatics. Lots of fun.

3. - Top - End - #1953
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

New to this site and have never been a part of a forum before, so hello!
    I'm about to run Hoard of the Dragon Queen for my group and this site has been helping me un-railroad the story so I thought that I'd join so I could respond to posts and ask questions as the story develops.
    Considering I've only ever run 1e AD&D games, I'll probably need lots of help with it...

4. - Top - End - #1954
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Greetings! I used to play AD&D (1e) back in the 80s, now I DM a 5e group for my daughters and their friends. I just binge-read all the OOTS comics and I'm ready for some red-hot forum action

5. - Top - End - #1955
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello,

I want to broaden my role playing experience, since I've been role playing since the beginning and downfall of MSN Groups (I feel like a relic now) and have recently become interested in D&D. However due to it being December and Christmas is technically around the corner, then my birthday the month after that -- my responses might vary between the day or within a couple of days (terribly sorry about that in advancement).

PS. I absolutely love receiving private messages, especially interesting ones!

Sherlock Holmes

6. - Top - End - #1956
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Hey everyone!
    I just became a member in search of advise. I've been enjoying the comic for quite a while, been lurking on the forum for a bit too and figured it's time to join the community.
    I started D&D 5e nearly a year ago with a human fighter and now he's become a level 6 battle master.
    See you in the threads!

7. - Top - End - #1957
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi. Not much to say.

8. - Top - End - #1958
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

confused Re: Hello, and Welcome New Members, Thread 12

Hello and salutations people, I just realized what salutations means wow.. I'll avoid any banter about it. So in other words a simple hiya

9. - Top - End - #1959
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi! I play in several games, started with 4e a few years ago and have migrated to primarily 3.5 and a little bit of 5e.

I DM a 3.5 campaign set in a high school for adventurers' children, which uses a heavily homebrewed leveling system in which players start without class levels, as basically a monster stat block with skill points and a level 1 feat, and then gain levels through taking school courses. I've previously GMed a few sessions of a system I built myself that is so similar to FATE, I would have used that if I had known what it was.

Anyway, I've been reading OOTS for a few years now, and I'm looking forward to using the forums!

10. - Top - End - #1960
    Pixie in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Hello from Alaska! Been a long time gamer and RPG fan. I just started playing D&D 3.5 a few weeks ago. Had a blast, familiar but different and exciting! First character is a Minotaur barbarian swinging a greataxe. See y'all around!

11. - Top - End - #1961
    Pixie in the Playground

Howdy! Semi-professional doodler here, with a flair for RPGs. I'm currently running a 5e campaign, prepping for some Dungeon World goodness, and am playtesting for a supers system. I've been DMing for about 20 years (started when I was around 13).

A lot of my personal projects are sketch quests, where readers vote on what happens next (the current one is a fantasy RPG satire; chapter 1: "Don't Drink and Dwarf", chapter 2: "Good For What Ales You", and chapter 3: "Win, Lose, or Drow").

12. - Top - End - #1962
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Rolls 1 on perception. "Hello, anyone here? Guys?"

13. - Top - End - #1963
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Hello

Can someone help me make a 2 great character ideas bc I think they could be really great but I need help

14. - Top - End - #1964
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi, I'm new. I've been lurking for a while and I've found some great stuff here; finally decided to make an account.

15. - Top - End - #1965

cool Re: Hello, and Welcome New Members, Thread 12

Hello everything)

16. - Top - End - #1966
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Hello everybody!
    I figure it’s aboyt time I joined, I’ve been watching from the sideline for a long time but never joined the discussions. I look forward to seeing you all on the forums!

17. - Top - End - #1967
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello! Been lurking for quite some time, figured it would be good to finally make a forum account and post some home-brew stuff I have been stewing over for quite a while.

I grew up on a 1st and 2nd edition hybrid my old DM had running, and played 3rd edition for a while before stopping. I've mostly been interested in other systems since then (old school Marvel that TSR had concocted long ago, Battletech/Mechwarrior, and Mouse Guard to name a few).

I normally don't have much to say regarding the comic itself. I mean, I have my theories on certain topics, but more than likely my thoughts have already been talked about anyways, hah!

18. - Top - End - #1968
    Halfling in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Hi, I may be new here, but I started with both AD&D and original D&D in the late '70s and played RPGs of some sort into the early '90s. Recently, my son, his friends and some of his cousins have gotten into D&D in a big way and so I've been sucked back in. We now go to both AL D&D nights at the local game store each week, and I DM on one of the nights. I was surprised that I'm not the oldest one there (although there aren't that many older than me). In some ways the rules have changed quite a bit but the principles are still the same.

I still do not have a grasp on all the acronyms and slang. Some were pretty obvious, PHB, DMG, PotA (PHB is NOT "Pointy-Haired Boss"), some I've figured out from context (BBED = Big Bad Evil Dude), but some still elude me (Gish?). Is there a comprehensive list anywhere? The lists I have found are mostly just abbreviations for the books and some of the player classes.

19. - Top - End - #1969
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey everyone! New to the forum here but super excited to brush up on on a few things. Thanks for the help!

20. - Top - End - #1970
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Hi everybody, been a member of the forum for a while but real life got in the way. I've been playing D&D since high school with 3.5. Looking forward to being part of the community!

21. - Top - End - #1971
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Hi there!
    After lurking around the forums for a good chunk of time, I finally decided to make an account and join in on the fun! You'll most likely find me participating in D&D discussions and other role play related banter.
    It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

22. - Top - End - #1972
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello everyone, new player for PBP here.
    After lurking a bit, I can see this is wonderful community, hopefully I’ll fit in well.
    Most things are not worthy of getting too mouse-y and frog-y about them.

23. - Top - End - #1973
    Halfling in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Hello (again!) while not exactly new, my first and only post on the forum until recently was in Welcome thread 6 back in 2009.

24. - Top - End - #1974
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello. Stumbled on this while doing some DnD-style fantasy research for a small project I was doing for a game I love to play.
    *Insert witty comment I'll think of later here*

25. - Top - End - #1975
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hey. I'm new here.

I can't really think of much of import to say about myself. You'll get to know me as you get to know me, I suppose.

26. - Top - End - #1976
    Pixie in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Yes..! I am in. Good. Now let those vdice roll.

27. - Top - End - #1977
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello, I am new to the forum and to D&D. I'm here to try and learn the game to run my own campaign. I've started writing it a little but don't know enough to truly understand if what I'm doing is right so if anyone has suggestions or is willing to help that would be great!

28. - Top - End - #1978
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello all! I've been lurking here for a while but finally decided to sign up and get stuck in. It only took about 25 captcha screens to manage it.

29. - Top - End - #1979
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Also from me a big "Hello". I´m new here, but not new to roleplaying games.

30. - Top - End - #1980
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Just created my account. Hello everyone