New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,473 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Once upon a time on Earth

".....First a Super-Arcosian and now a freaking Ooozaru! Is everyone going crazy!?"
    She thinks for a moment.
    ".....and why do the aliens get all the transformations and cool powers!? Saiyans get zenkai, oozaru and super-saiyan, namekians get regeneration, Arcosians also get a super-form...I need my cybernetics just to keep up!"
    After all, if the archives are anything to go by.....the human Z-Fighters never amounted to much....
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Colossus in the Playground

[Island]

Oxy screams in frustration. Screw it, he'll come back later.

He heals the bird and prepares himself to go flying off for the last dragonball, the one that was found by that human sacrifice practicing culture, figuring that , hey, if he can't take it easy, he won't feel bad if he has to kill any of them...

Then he felt a second high power level.

Change of plans, he's heading back to Baba's to figure out what the hell is going on.

[Baba's]

Ooh! Giant Monkey!

"What in the hell is going on! If this fight continues, my entire palace is going to be destroyed!"

...Should we move?

And 23, what, exactly, is a "Super-Arcosian?" Is that some kind of future thing? Because transformation isn't some super form, it's just a thing we can do and holy **** I transformed.

In the Sky, Slusha manages to raise both arms and block the punch... barely.

No, things are not going at all like he was told they would when he agreed to do this. Oh well.

At his full speed, he backs up a few yards and fires another Red Giant, this time aiming directly at the ozaru. He doen'st shout it's name and it comes out faster and hits harder, though the explosion it'll make won't be much bigger than the one that took out the ring.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    [Baba's]

Ooh! Giant Monkey!

"What in the hell is going on! If this fight continues, my entire palace is going to be destroyed!"

...Should we move?

And 23, what, exactly, is a "Super-Arcosian?" Is that some kind of future thing? Because transformation isn't some super form, it's just a thing we can do and holy **** I transformed.
    "......Um, whats the difference? Super-Saiyan is just a thing saiyans can do, they get a power boost from that as well, their hair turns gold and automatically goes spiky and upwards. How is transformation NOT a super-form? Cause transforming into a more powerful form seems like going Super-Arcosian to me!

and yes we should move, the giant monkey form is the Oozaru transformation-aka the FORM USED TO WIPE OUT ENTIRE PLANETARY POPULATIONS IN THE FUTURE! Me and 22 are getting the hell outta here and finding a good place to drain more of the suns energy- I suggest you do the same because the Oozaru form is a Berserker one- I mean Vegeta controlled it, but mostly my archives show its a raging juggernaut of destruction that can't be entirely controlled by the saiyan. You want to stick around, be prepared to either pop that fake moon up there or cut off her tail in case she goes out of control, cause thats the only way your making sure she won't kill you all if she beats up Slushie. Bye!"

She let go of Ieez, then 23 and 22 fly away, not wanting to be near the two when they keep fighting.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-07-01 at 03:14 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".