Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (OOC Thread #3)

Hm, so I'm going to make War Trolls as a subrace of Giants next time I post most likely, but I'm trying to decide if I should make Sahuagin next, or make Genies (including the Dao, who I will have to write up some new stats for. There are stats in the 3e Manual of the Planes but I don't like them).
    Spiffy new Bec Noir+Lil' Cal Avvie by RPGsr4me, thanks!
    Shockroach by Meirnon, and Glasya, Queen of Hell by Neoseph7
    Spoiler
    Show

Shockroach

Glasya, Queen and Mistress of Hell
    Skeleton Bronze for Third Place in Skeleton ITP! and Hydralisk Bronze for Third in Zerg ITP

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Okay, at long last, I think I have the stats for the Lawforged ready:

Spoiler: Lawforged as Characters
    Show

— -2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma. Lawforged are tough and discerning, but stiff and cold.

— Blessing of Law: once a humanoid creature becomes a Lawforged, it chooses one of these three traits:
    o Composite Plating: Lawforged with composite plating have a +2 armor bonus to AC at all times. This bonus does not stack with other armor bonuses, and it confers a 15% arcane spell failure chance to the Lawforged. A Lawforged with this blessing cannot wear any armor or magic robes. They may be enchanted, just like normal armor, but they must be present for the entirety of the enchantment process. At 6 HD, this armor thickens, giving a bonus of +4 and granting a 25% chance to treat critical hits as though they were normal attacks; at 12 HD, it thickens again and becomes noticeably more elaborate, granting a +8 bonus to AC and giving the Lawforged a permanent protection from chaos effect on its person (Caster level equal to the Lawforged’s HD).
    o Clear Mind: Lawforged with the clear mind gain immunity to paralysis and sleep effects, low-light vision and Darkvision out to 30 feet, and a +2 bonus to Listen, Spot, and Search checks. At 6HD, Darkvision increases to 60 feet, and the Lawforged gains the ability to cast Discern Lies as a spell-like ability once per day. At 12 HD, Discern Lies becomes useable 3 times per day, and the Lawforged gains the ability to cast true seeing as a spell-like ability once per day.
    o Iron Will: Lawforged with Iron Will have a 25% chance of ignoring mind-affecting spells and effects, as well as a +2 bonus on Sense Motive checks and Will saves. At 6 HD, the miss chance of mind-affecting effects improves to 50%, and the bonus to Will saves and Sense Motive improves to +4. Finally, at 12 HD, the Lawforged is entirely immune from mind-affecting spells and effects, and has a +6 Bonus to Will Saves and Sense Motive Checks.

— Living Construct Traits: Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, disease, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, and energy drain. A living construct cannot heal damage naturally, but can be healed by both Cure Wounds and Repair Damage spells, though the Cure Wpounds spells only have half effect. Living constructs do not need to eat, sleep, or breathe.

— Maximum Lifespan: 650 years. If they are not destroyed by outside effects, Lawforged will continue functioning for about 500 years before their mechanical pieces begin to fail.

— Favored Class: Inquisitor.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

I have an idea. We make a "No death" Pantheon, then a lot of deities join. Then we pit Zermanion against Kyre but a lot of gods go and Aid Ally to tip the odds in our favor, we claim one of the Death claims of Kyre and, silver lining, we get a god of Death Metal. XD

In a more serious note I like what I'm seeing so far with the new races. Just wondering if Kix are player race creatures or not, because if not, I think they're just about right, power wise. Might need some level adjustment as a player race.
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

They're both meant to be player races. I was going to take those orcs in Purity Ruins and inject the power of Sloth into them and wanted to be about one step from the Warhammer Orcs.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    They're both meant to be player races. I was going to take those orcs in Purity Ruins and inject the power of Sloth into them and wanted to be about one step from the Warhammer Orcs.
    How does the power of Sloth turn Orcs into Orks? If anything it should be the power of Wrath... Wrath and Waaagh!
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

6. - Top - End - #66
    Firbolg in the Playground

Last post from previous thread. Forgot to post here in order to subscribe to the thread, sorry.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaKnightFan View Post
    Crescent frozen north, oval Burning lands, Axia and Murkdeep added. Oh, and more frozen sea

Spoiler
    Show

Working on an Underplayground map. What's the name of the Underplayground's frozen north?

EDIT: also, the red line in demiourgia is my border suggestion, Asmodeus o:
    This is a crescent:

The Playgrounds' Frozen Norths are 'The Frozen North' They are the north. They are frozen. Where on other edges of the Playgrounds the oceans meet, all along the northern edge their is no ocean. The two land masses actually meet.

Take two circles. Now have them touch along one side. Now, picture that that side is north. Now, that side is 'The Frozen North'. It has nothing north of it but the edge of the world. Anywhere along it's edge. It is the edge of the world. North stops here. You can literally walk off of the edge of the world if you travel north.

Please note, I am just trying to be as specific and clearly stated as I can. If the world is Flat: This is the top of the circle. If the world is a ball this is the north pole. If the world is a thick disc, this is the top edge of the disc. This is the end of the world.

In any case... Ignus and Hemeliosa are my Deities.

I have created the Burning Lands, an Island in the Middle of the upper Playground's ocean, two Frozen Norths, the Plane of Fire, the Plane of Celestia, Genasi, High Men, Half-Giants, Valkyrie, Slepnir (plural) and Einharjar.

I have brought forth: Magical crafting, Enchantment, Runic Enchantment, Crafting, Construction, Smithing, Reading and Writing, Rune Magic, Blood Magic, Corporimancy (Life Magic), Elemental Bloodlines, Elemental Bloodline Sorcerers, Priests, and Templar (Temple Guards). *Spring also.

Sin I would like Hemeliosa to join as Vanity.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-04-25 at 07:48 PM.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

It occurs to me the one element we severely lack for the purposes of Elemental completeness is Air.

I'm just sort of thinking on this idly. I'm thinking when I create Genies eventually, I'll create all of them at once (like with Elementals I will create Djinn, Efreet, Marid, and Dao the four main kinds explicitly, and assume the others exist and people can make them on their own if they want to)

The way I'm thinking it will work is that they won't be something Yanegrish creates himself/as his servants. They will be born naturally in the Belly of the Beast (likely as a result of the changes being made) and for now, most of them will continue to live there. Djinn will live in Zalsaram's lungs, Marid will live somewhere with water (Stomach, near his heart? They might just move to the ocean since I don't think there's anything like a water plane) Efreet will likely live near his veins full of fire and molten lava, if Ralasha is alright with it some of them might move to the Elemental Plane of Fire (and if she doesn't any any evil Efreet there the ones who move to her plane can become good. I'm not going to be claiming sole ownership of the Genies so partially it's up to other people) the Dao will live in Zalsaram's bones and stone flesh, operating great mines to acquire gems and metals. I'm thinking many Dao and Efreet will be allied with Devils (and some, especially Dao might worship Yanegrish and/or Zalsaram) most of the others will do as they please and/or some can be adopted by gods who want to (so some Efreet might worship Ignus or Grenzo, for instance, some Dao and Efreet might also worship Eucle as the God of Prosperity, etc. etc.)
    Spoiler
    Show

Shockroach

Skeleton Bronze for Third Place in Skeleton ITP! and Hydralisk Bronze for Third in Zerg ITP

8. - Top - End - #68

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    It occurs to me the one element we severely lack for the purposes of Elemental completeness is Air.

I'm just sort of thinking on this idly. I'm thinking when I create Genies eventually, I'll create all of them at once (like with Elementals I will create Djinn, Efreet, Marid, and Dao the four main kinds explicitly, and assume the others exist and people can make them on their own if they want to)

The way I'm thinking it will work is that they won't be something Yanegrish creates himself/as his servants. They will be born naturally in the Belly of the Beast (likely as a result of the changes being made) and for now, most of them will continue to live there. Djinn will live in Zalsaram's lungs, Marid will live somewhere with water (Stomach, near his heart? They might just move to the ocean since I don't think there's anything like a water plane) Efreet will likely live near his veins full of fire and molten lava, if Ralasha is alright with it some of them might move to the Elemental Plane of Fire (and if she doesn't any any evil Efreet there the ones who move to her plane can become good. I'm not going to be claiming sole ownership of the Genies so partially it's up to other people) the Dao will live in Zalsaram's bones and stone flesh, operating great mines to acquire gems and metals. I'm thinking many Dao and Efreet will be allied with Devils (and some, especially Dao might worship Yanegrish and/or Zalsaram) most of the others will do as they please and/or some can be adopted by gods who want to (so some Efreet might worship Ignus or Grenzo, for instance, some Dao and Efreet might also worship Eucle as the God of Prosperity, etc. etc.)
    The Marid, the Ifrit, the Shaitan, the Jinn, and the Jann. Are different 'races' like Elves, Humans, Dwarves and Orcs. >.>

Good Ifrit are ok for moving to the Plane of Fire. Ignus will be going for the other elements, I have a lot on my plate though, just hoping I have enough time left to do it all.

Positive Energy Plane, Light Demi-Plane (Fire + Positive Energy), Water Plane, Mirror Plane, The Ether, The Plane of Shadows (What is light without darkness?), The Earth Plane, The Wood Plane, the Plane of Air, the Plane of Perdition, The Plane of Redemption (Grey Wastes), The Astral Plane, the Dream Plane (Though someone else may want this), The City of Bronze is yet to be constructed in the Plane of Fire. The City of Glass already exists.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-04-25 at 08:02 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground

You do have a god of weather now, so air creatures might be drawn that way, or towards the Storm Needle
    Avatar Marcus Caius, Astropath Transcendent by The Architect, may the Emperor keep him in His sight.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    Jin and Genies and Jinie are different things. >.>

Good Ifrit are ok for moving to the Plane of Fire. Ignus will be going for the other elements, I have a lot on my plate though, just hoping I have enough time left to do it all.

Positive Energy Plane, Light Demi-Plane (Fire + Positive Energy), Water Plane, Mirror Plane, The Ether, The Plane of Shadows (What is light without darkness?), The Earth Plane, The Wood Plane, the Plane of Air, the Plane of Perdition, The Plane of Redemption (Grey Wastes), The Astral Plane, the Dream Plane (Though someone else may want this), The City of Bronze is yet to be constructed in the Plane of Fire. The City of Glass already exists.
    In standard D&D "Genie" is a catch all term for all of the closely related elemental beings of that kind (which include as I stated the Djinn (air), the Efreet (fire), the Marid (water) and the Dao (Earth), (and also including Janni which are by d20 rules the weakest of all the genies but have all 4 elements, and apparently the Khayal who are like Shadow-Genies and the Qorrashi who are Ice Genies) and that's the way I was using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    You do have a god of weather now, so air creatures might be drawn that way, or towards the Storm Needle
    Ah yes that's true, so some Djinn might go the Needle to learn about weather/storm magic.

Edit: To address the edit to your post, the Shadow Plane already exists (Erebus is the Plane of Shadow as well as Death) and as for Earth I think the Belly of the Beast might qualify (or there could be a plane within the Belly of the Beast which does, but it seems appropriate for them to be related or at least closely connected)
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2015-04-25 at 07:59 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Shockroach

11. - Top - End - #71

In standard D&D "Genie" is a catch all term for all of the closely related elemental beings of that kind (which include as I stated the Djinn (air), the Efreet (fire), the Marid (water) and the Dao (Earth), (and also including Janni which are by d20 rules the weakest of all the genies but have all 4 elements, and apparently the Khayal who are like Shadow-Genies and the Qorrashi who are Ice Genies) and that's the way I was using it.

Ah yes that's true, so some Djinn might go the Needle to learn about weather/storm magic.

Edit: To address the edit to your post, the Shadow Plane already exists (Erebus is the Plane of Shadow as well as Death) and as for Earth I think the Belly of the Beast might qualify (or there could be a plane within the Belly of the Beast which does, but it seems appropriate for them to be related or at least closely connected)
    The Belly of the Beast is where all elementals were born. It would make sense to me for it to be a con-flux. Also, I edited my previous post again... with more accurate details.

Good to know, I have less work to do, as to the Air Genasi, there is someone wanting to do so. I actually make the floaty golden island for them, then populated it with celestial awesomeness... Probably need to make another floaty island city thingy... Or a flying upside down mountaintop.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

Hmm, are you going by the Pathfinder lore? Because in Pathfinder the Dao don't exist and are replaced by the Shaitan (I don't know about the others) in the standard D&D lore that I know of the Genies are all related (in the same way that all Elementals are related, or like Dragons) they're the same basic thing (humanoid elemental extraplanar beings of a general common origin) even if some of them despise eachother (and that's the way I was planning on writing them. They're all the same basic type of being, like demons or angels or devils or elementals, even though they have diverse beliefs and cultures and some races absolutely hate one another)
    Spoiler
    Show

Shockroach

13. - Top - End - #73

Hmm, are you going by the Pathfinder lore? Because in Pathfinder the Dao don't exist and are replaced by the Shaitan (I don't know about the others) in the standard D&D lore that I know of the Genies are all related (in the same way that all Elementals are related, or like Dragons) they're the same basic thing (humanoid elemental extraplanar beings of a general common origin) even if some of them despise eachother (and that's the way I was planning on writing them. They're all the same basic type of being, like demons or angels or devils or elementals, even though they have diverse beliefs and cultures and some races absolutely hate one another)
    I was going by Arabic Mythology actually. Pre-Muslim.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    How does the power of Sloth turn Orcs into Orks? If anything it should be the power of Wrath... Wrath and Waaagh!
    By the fact that they are plants like Hlo and are going to be busy sleeping a lot of the time (like they have been for a few dozen years) they lurch to action only when the twin Suns shine.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    By the fact that they are plants like Hlo and are going to be busy sleeping a lot of the time (like they have been for a few dozen years) they lurch to action only when the twin Suns shine.
    I love you....lol
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

16. - Top - End - #76

Hatter, you're obvious mad...

In other news, I hope the description is descriptive enough.

It covers the island continent at a distance, and from closer up... even details the port town, and the construction of airships, their docks and berths.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

Is the Hatter a Madman or is the Madman a Hatter?

Edit: well shucks... thats a pretty civilized area..lol... hmmmm... what to do with these refugees...what to do.... Ill need to figure something out.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-04-26 at 01:58 AM.
    Currently Playing

18. - Top - End - #78

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Is the Hatter a Madman or is the Madman a Hatter?

Edit: well shucks... thats a pretty civilized area..lol... hmmmm... what to do with these refugees...what to do.... Ill need to figure something out.
    it's a very large Island... Most of it is uninhabited. Go get lost in the Jungle and eaten by the wee beasties... such as the Thunder Lizards.

Think slow moving, quadrupedal Godzillas that spit lightning.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-04-26 at 02:17 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground

Passaer (Alber's character) is air.
    So after my pc blowing up, getting new job, moving out, getting some new internet and a new computer I'm back in the saddle. It took a while.

All hail Kymme for making my av.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Passaer (Alber's character) is air.
    Oh huh, man he hasn't posted in awhile. If Shmee is going to re-do the Recruitment thread soon it might be a good thing, we seem to be running a bit low on players, especially since a few of them (like Phobia and Alber) seem to be sort of busy and haven't been posting much.
    Spoiler
    Show

Shockroach

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

it's a very large Island... Most of it is uninhabited. Go get lost in the Jungle and eaten by the wee beasties... such as the Thunder Lizards.

Think slow moving, quadrupedal Godzillas that spit lightning.
    Oh thats not a recipe for disaster at all.
    Currently Playing

22. - Top - End - #82

Oh huh, man he hasn't posted in awhile. If Shmee is going to re-do the Recruitment thread soon it might be a good thing, we seem to be running a bit low on players, especially since a few of them (like Phobia and Alber) seem to be sort of busy and haven't been posting much.
    I'm working 14 hours a day, and still manage to eat, sleep, shower, do laundry, perform basic maintenance on my car... wait... Am I not busy?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Oh thats not a recipe for disaster at all.
    Then don't complain about how civilized it is. Choose your destiny.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-04-26 at 01:16 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

If I'm going to be opening a new recruitment thread, one thing that we will definitely need is "The Story so Far". After 13 weeks, it goes without saying that new players will need to know whats going on in a nutshell without having to go through 36 pages (currently) of IC posts. I tried doing it, but I can't seem to pull it off.

Therefore, does anyone volunteer to write something up about the history of our world?

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

I'm working 14 hours a day, and still manage to eat, sleep, shower, do laundry, perform basic maintenance on my car... wait... Am I not busy?
    I mean like "too busy to post" busy? I just mean they haven't been posting much.
    Spoiler
    Show

Shockroach

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ettin in the Playground

If I'm going to be opening a new recruitment thread, one thing that we will definitely need is "The Story so Far". After 13 weeks, it goes without saying that new players will need to know whats going on in a nutshell without having to go through 36 pages (currently) of IC posts. I tried doing it, but I can't seem to pull it off.

Therefore, does anyone volunteer to write something up about the history of our world?
    Thethird has done a few recaps as well. I'm feeling lazy and don't want to condense them on the phone though.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

I'm considering creating some snow-type monsters. At the moment I'm thinking of Yetis. Any other suggestions?

27. - Top - End - #87

Oh Hatter, you are maybe misunderstanding something. It isn't as though none of the refugees couldn't find work. Many things are still done Mundanely. Magical Crafting is common because it's quick and easy, so hand-made items are worth more. They are a bunch of mundanes, yes?

I'm considering creating some snow-type monsters. At the moment I'm thinking of Yetis. Any other suggestions?
    Snow Leopards, Winter Wolves, Wargs, Legendary Wolves (The ones that can talk, think Fenris), Fell Trolls, Ice Giants, Frost Giants, Rhime Giants, Wyverns, Dire Bears... Fire Serpents! Not to be mistaken with standard Dragons, Fire Serpents are snakelike dragons that breath fire, and leave a burning trail in their wake. Like a cross between Jorgumander and a Fire Breathing Dragon.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-04-26 at 03:44 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

Also the Frost Salamander, the Frost Worm, Remorhaz.
    Spoiler
    Show

Shockroach

29. - Top - End - #89

Also the Frost Salamander, the Frost Worm, Remorhaz.
    Hemeliosa is going to make Linorm Wyrms. Why? Because.

Also see Resource: Frostburn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcrxdrUSxwI
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-04-26 at 03:54 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Snow Leopards, Winter Wolves, Wargs, Legendary Wolves (The ones that can talk, think Fenris), Fell Trolls, Ice Giants, Frost Giants, Rhime Giants, Wyverns, Dire Bears... Fire Serpents! Not to be mistaken with standard Dragons, Fire Serpents are snakelike dragons that breath fire, and leave a burning trail in their wake. Like a cross between Jorgumander and a Fire Breathing Dragon.
    I'll probably start off with the varying type of wolves. People should always be afraid of wolves. I assume Dire Wolves have already been created?

Also, I am almost done with the Playable Races list on the Wiki. Have a look at the races and tell me if you agree with the stats, or if you feel that I should put something else.

That being said, I will need some help to find the stats for the following races: Half-Giants, Hengeyokai (Alber said he wants to Homebrew it, but I may consider just putting the standard stats until he returns) Moongrel, Orcs, Trees and Yuan-Ti. Some of these will probably need homebrewing as well.

Further more, I'd like to get a couple of paragraphs of Lore for the following races: Craast, Dragonborn, Dwarves, Fire Genasi, Goblins, Gray Elves, Hobgoblins, Humans and Halflings.

Naturally I will take care of the Dragonborn lore. As for the Orphaned races, I could also write up about the Dwarfs. I can see them as one of the earliest races who showed great potential, but ever since their involvement with Purity, their race has been in a steady decline. Anyone else wants to write up something on one of the Orphaned races?