New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft XIII: Achievement Get: Bukkit Kicked

When I go on and either you're on or nobody's on.
    (update: restarted)
    Last edited by Saposhiente; 2015-05-27 at 06:56 PM.

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    C:\Users\blah\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\singlemod s is the general accepted way, I don't know quite what would be the hangup. Are you on Windows Vista or later? Maybe you'll need to run the Minecraft Launcher as an admin the first time around for each profile? Minecraft will be adding files to a hidden folder, and maybe UAC doesn't like that.
    okay so i did that... and it loads up with no singelplayer or multiplayer worlds. and in the singleplayer world the mod does not even function. things look a little different though visually, more high-def or something, nothing majorly noticeable.

loading my 1.8 profile however has all my worlds and multiplayer servers on it fine at least.

the modded server also had a ton of config addons, could that be interfeiring somehow too?

is it not possible to just get a seccond instance of minecraft, sepperate icon and launcher and everything? i remember long ago in like beta 1.7 i downloaded the Yogbox and it required a completely sepperate instance of minecraft. can't i just get something like that and put all of the server mods on that, and keep all my personal mods on my current one?

may as well throw this in too as it might be important.

to install the server mods i had to install an updated version of forge, effectively giving me two forge profiles with different versions. if i try to use the old forge (the one that i used for my slightly-modded singleplayer) then the game reffuses to launch. but if i use the newer version (wich i used for the multiplayer server) the game runs, but the one mod i had reffuses to run.

edit the 3rd: the group was actually testing the same mod for the new multiplayer server and it looks like it's not compatable with the latest forge. i'll be that's the problem. going to contact domo about it.
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2015-05-27 at 02:35 AM.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    okay so i did that... and it loads up with no singelplayer or multiplayer worlds. and in the singleplayer world the mod does not even function. things look a little different though visually, more high-def or something, nothing majorly noticeable.
    Your singleplayer world is still in the original directory where you were playing, probably at C:\Users\blah\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves\(Wh atever you named your world). You need to copy that folder into the new directory, at C:\Users\blah\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\singlemod s\saves\. You probably also need to do that with your "mods" and "config" folders.

is it not possible to just get a seccond instance of minecraft, sepperate icon and launcher and everything? i remember long ago in like beta 1.7 i downloaded the Yogbox and it required a completely sepperate instance of minecraft. can't i just get something like that and put all of the server mods on that, and keep all my personal mods on my current one?
    I'm afraid that kind of predates when I got in to modding, I don't know if it's just the way the launcher works these days preventing it or it just being frowned upon as it could be a pretty easy way to distribute malware. The only other easy way I know of to get separate instances of Minecraft running is using another launcher, and presuming that your friend's modpack isn't on FTB/Tekkit/AtLauncher, that'd mean using MultiMC, which you've clearly requested to avoid.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

okay think i'm getting it. Before i was putting the mod into the singlemod folder thinking that the game would just use it as a seccond mods folder. but instead i need to put in a saves/worlds folder, a mods and configs folder, and then it will load up those copy folders as if they were the origionals right?
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #125
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShortOne View Post
    Hello, I am back from the black lagoons of space (and college)! I would like to be whitelisted on the current server to reduce nausea and various other clipping-related pains (also maybe to build things). My Minecraft name is LittleRaven, and I added myself to the Google spreadsheet for ease of identification.
    Added, Sorry for the delay.
    Note Griefers will be drawn and quartered

Sincerely your Admin,
    HeavensAngel

You can't beat Minecraft!

Multigaming community creator and leader! Clan Tri Force, visit us at http://www.triforceclan.com/
    or join us on our Teamspeak 3 server at:
    clantriforce.kicks-ass.org:9999
    password: Tri-Force

Gaming has been a great way to get to know people. That's part of what I love about games, that they are social.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler: If you want to read about the Survival Pyramid and what I'm doing to work on it, read this spoiler. Otherwise, the spoiler is just to save forum space.
    Show
    I've created a spreadsheet that I will be using for keeping record of what every single wave will be, and the enchantments that mob armor pieces will have, as well as the spawn locations. You need not look at this, as you most likely will not be able to remember every single bit of it, but I am making this information public, as I thought participants of the Survival Pyramid would appreciate being made aware of what waves they may be facing, should they choose to participate in the event.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

This url linking gives viewing permissions only of the spreadsheet. If any of you have suggestions as to the kind of mobs and waves that you'd like to see, please make sure to post in this forum and I will gladly take any suggestions into consideration. There currently are only slots for 19 different types of mobs, but I can surely change to add more slots, if need be. The reason for only 19, is that I currently have 19 spawn points chosen for mobs to spawn at during the waves. There may be only one slot for enchantments, and armor types, but I will be willing to add multiple types of enchantments of various levels to single, pieces of armor, and have multiple pieces enchanted as previously mentioned. I.E. Iron Chestplate with Thorns 2, Protection 1, Durability 3/Gold Boots with Feather Falling 2, Fire Protection 1, Durability 3/ Diamond Leggings etc. etc.

Let me put it this way-the sooner I have the waves completed, the sooner I can start on implementing the code into the command blocks so that everyone has an automated event that you can go and attempt, without the need of an admin. So lets see who cares about events, and the livelihood of the server as a whole, and is willing to assist in making it happen faster.
    P.S. I can edit the waves and give mention to anyone who assisted in the making of a wave. Just a bit of incentive to have your names honored for helping make a community event just that more special.
    Note Griefers will be drawn and quartered

Sincerely your Admin,
    HeavensAngel

You can't beat Minecraft!

Multigaming community creator and leader! Clan Tri Force, visit us at http://www.triforceclan.com/
    or join us on our Teamspeak 3 server at:
    clantriforce.kicks-ass.org:9999
    password: Tri-Force

Gaming has been a great way to get to know people. That's part of what I love about games, that they are social.

7. - Top - End - #127

NecromancerGuy

Decided I needed to sort my horses, they won't optimally breed themselves...
    Updated classification system:
    Tier Jump Speed HP
    1 3.5+ 11+ 20+
    Foxtrot 4.0+ 12+ 20+
    Lima 5.0+ 11+ 20+
    Shadowfax 4.5+ 13+ 26+
    Glue <3.5 <11 <20
    Speed is tested using a gate mechanism, I cant seem to find a video showing the exact mechanism at the moment.
    Jump is measured using snow layers to get resolution down to 0.125 of a block.
    HP is 2x number of hearts the horse has. (I don't care all that much about HP, hence only Shadowfax tier has higher minimum hp.)
    Glue tier is anything below tier 1.

Foxtrot are fast, Lima are good jumpers (named for Litefoot, my first horse with a 4 jump).

If you have any particularly good jumpers or fast horses, let me know, I may be interested in buying them or using them to breed.
    Long-form Sig

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

okay think i'm getting it. Before i was putting the mod into the singlemod folder thinking that the game would just use it as a seccond mods folder. but instead i need to put in a saves/worlds folder, a mods and configs folder, and then it will load up those copy folders as if they were the origionals right?
    Short version: Yeah.

Long version: When you start up Minecraft, it's going to look into whatever folder it is currently residing (default your .minecraft directory) for a folder called "saves" and treat those as your saved games. Since this new instance is starting up in .minecraft\singlemod, it is looking for .minecraft\singlemod\saves and not seeing anything there, so it thinks you don't have any saved games. Forge also does the same, but with the config and mods folders.

I'm not using your OS and can't check for myself at the moment, but you might also need to re-install Forge using the same installer you did to get it initially, except tell it to install to the .minecraft\singlemod directory. If that's the case, it's because the Minecraft Launcher went ahead and sat up a separate instance, but all it had was the files from Mojang's server and didn't have the Forge information.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

I got it actually, thanks a ton!
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #130
    Bugbear in the Playground

How's getting the other worlds up on the server going?

11. - Top - End - #131

NecromancerGuy

does anyone on the server have any particularly fast horses I could borrow for breeding? I've got a bunch that are 12 block speed, but have yet to see a 13 block speed one.
    Long-form Sig

12. - Top - End - #132

I've been thinking about getting minecraft for a while now, but I heard that versions 1.8+ don't support mods because the coding was changed. Is this true or have I misunderstood something?
    Spoiler: Pixel avatar and Raincloud Durkoala were made by me. The others are the work of Cuthalion.
    Show

Cuteness and Magic and Phone Moogles, oh my! Let's Watch Card Captor Sakura!Sadly on a small hiatus.

Durkoala reads a book! It's about VR and the nineties!

13. - Top - End - #133

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Durkoala View Post
    I've been thinking about getting minecraft for a while now, but I heard that versions 1.8+ don't support mods because the coding was changed. Is this true or have I misunderstood something?
    My understanding (I play vanilla, so I could be wrong) is that the changes between 1.7 and 1.8 were significant enough that existing mods were no longer functional, that being said, it is still perfectly possible for mods to happen in 1.8+[1].
    Long-form Sig

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

The coding changes have effectively required a complete rewrite of most of the major mods from previous versions. As such, the general consensus amongst the modding community is that 1.8 will basically just be skipped - the modders plan to release for 1.9, but not before then, as they are taking the time to update their mods rather than worrying about getting releases out.

Right now, if you watch a modded Minecraft series, it will probably be based on 1.7.10. The major mods - Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, Thaumcraft, Forestry, Tinker's Construct, and many others - aren't going to be updated for 1.8, but most of those mods' authors intend to update to 1.9 when it comes out.

I'd also recommend not modding immediately after getting the game, anyway, as the base game is quite fun. You might find that you never actually want to mod, as there is an enormous number of things you can do in vanilla Minecraft.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

Before I talk more about mods, I do want to second the notion that it's best to get a feel for the plain game, first, so you know what kind of fun things or improvements to look for in mods.

Azanor actually is working on a 1.8 version of Thaumcraft, though I personally distaste that mod these days. Pixelmon already is 1.8, and then the other guys I know off the top of my head for 1.8 are Power Advantage and Progressive Automation. That said, there's also a number of mob and player altering mods, too. You could probably make a 1.8 pack, but it'd be less about the extreme wacky blocks that all the other big mods add, and more about strange mobs and wacky things your character can do.

Granted, that doesn't change the general premise that a lot of the big names aren't going to 1.8 anytime soon, and a lot of the visible updates between 1.8 and 1.7.10 can be added through 1.7.10 (Et Futurum is probably the best "single" mod to do that, but other mods are edging in here and there).

The Minecraft Launcher will let you access multiple older versions of Minecraft, and some people prefer to use a third party program called MultiMC to have several different instances of Minecraft which all can have different mods and versions.
    ---

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

To elaborate on the responses already provided:

There was a HUGE change from 1.7 to 1.8, requiring a virtual re-write of a LOT of grindy code. Texturing became 100% different and required a complete and total re-write of the entire section, which is bad enough, but there's plenty of other changes that happened as well. So many mod authors aren't even bothering with 1.8.

Not all mod authors are foregoing 1.8, but enough are that most people who play modded minecraft have pretty much written it off.

Since 1.9 hasn't come out yet, I won't definitively say that mod authors will or will not, but I will say that the modded environment in 1.7.10 is about as lush as it has been in years, and is quite an enjoyable experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

17. - Top - End - #137

Thanks to all the people explaining things. If I understand this right, none of the previous mods work in 1.8, but it's possible to use older versions and it's expected that people will make mods for 1.9+? You're probably right that I should get used to the normal game first, so can I ask what 1.8 has that 1.7 doesn't?
    Spoiler: Pixel avatar and Raincloud Durkoala were made by me. The others are the work of Cuthalion.
    Show

Cuteness and Magic and Phone Moogles, oh my! Let's Watch Card Captor Sakura!Sadly on a small hiatus.

Durkoala reads a book! It's about VR and the nineties!

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Evil fish? Can't really think of anything else.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground

Paging Druid91
    There's an Overworld Nether Portal near the sand fortress which is currently linked to the same Nether Portal that the Spawntown Nether Portal uses. I've been in the process of making a Nether passage from spawntown to the Mushroom Island, so people can bring over Mooshrooms to the mainland (eventually, there might be a branch to the jungle, too, for cats). I think it would be ideal if that nether portal went to the same overworld portal that they entered. Is it alright if I create a new Nether Portal to link with that current Overworld portal?

This is WAAAAAY Late. But go ahead.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarZero View Post
    I like the "hobo" in there.
    "Hey, you just got 10000gp! You going to buy a fully staffed mansion or something?"
    "Nah, I'll upgrade my +2 sword to a +3 sword and sleep in my cloak."

Non est salvatori salvator, neque defensori dominus, nec pater nec mater, nihil supernum.

Torumekian knight Avatar by Licoot.

Note to self: Never get involved in an ethics thread again...Especially if I'm defending the empire.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

Thanks to all the people explaining things. If I understand this right, none of the previous mods work in 1.8, but it's possible to use older versions and it's expected that people will make mods for 1.9+? You're probably right that I should get used to the normal game first, so can I ask what 1.8 has that 1.7 doesn't?
    There was a catchy music video about the updates from 1.7 to 1.8, which probably doesn't help a whole lot if you don't know certain game stuff. As Triaxx pointed out, it added a new "dungeon" that had two unique monsters, a fisheyeball that shoots lasers and a bigger fisheyeball that shoots lasers and prevents you from mining the dungeon's unique blocks until you kill it.

The new version also changed the way Enchanting items (adding special effects) worked, where previously you would spend up to 30 levels on an item. Now, while you want to have 30 levels to get good enchantments, you only lose 1-3 experience levels and an equal amount of Lapis Lazuli.

Sheep now drop mutton so you have a food and wool source if you ranch them, and rabbits were added which allow you to get leather (albeit slower than cows), food, and potions of leaping to make you jump higher. As far as decoration goes, there's andesite, diorite, and granite generating underground to break up the stone mining and still provide you with explosion-resistant materials, as well as recipes for crafting cracked/mossy/chiseled stone bricks which previously had to be found in specific structures. Also, armor stands and banners for no reason other than to show off.

Villagers reproduce when there are enough doors in a certain area that have certain blocks above them (it's kind of tough to explain). 1.8 also added a requirement that villagers also be fed before they breed. You can still produce mountains of villagers in both versions, just that the trick to doing it on the most recent update is different. (Some really patient people breed large numbers of villagers because iron golems spawn if there are enough villagers in a location, and with careful organization and placement you can make a "trap" for those golems, allowing you to get iron without having to mine. It's quite an undertaking, though.)

Quote Originally Posted by druid91 View Post
    This is WAAAAAY Late. But go ahead.
    Thank you!

*Cackles maniacally*
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2015-06-16 at 10:02 PM. Reason: The Legend of Zelda: Correcting the Link
    ---

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

There was a catchy music video about the updates from 1.7 to 1.8, which probably doesn't help a whole lot if you don't know certain game stuff. As Triaxx pointed out, it added a new "dungeon" that had two unique monsters, a fisheyeball that shoots lasers and a bigger fisheyeball that shoots lasers and prevents you from mining the dungeon's unique blocks until you kill it.

The new version also changed the way Enchanting items (adding special effects) worked, where previously you would spend up to 30 levels on an item. Now, while you want to have 30 levels to get good enchantments, you only lose 1-3 experience levels and an equal amount of Lapis Lazuli.

Sheep now drop mutton so you have a food and wool source if you ranch them, and rabbits were added which allow you to get leather (albeit slower than cows), food, and potions of leaping to make you jump higher. As far as decoration goes, there's andesite, diorite, and granite generating underground to break up the stone mining and still provide you with explosion-resistant materials, as well as recipes for crafting cracked/mossy/chiseled stone bricks which previously had to be found in specific structures. Also, armor stands and banners for no reason other than to show off.

Villagers reproduce when there are enough doors in a certain area that have certain blocks above them (it's kind of tough to explain). 1.8 also added a requirement that villagers also be fed before they breed. You can still produce mountains of villagers in both versions, just that the trick to doing it on the most recent update is different. (Some really patient people breed large numbers of villagers because iron golems spawn if there are enough villagers in a location, and with careful organization and placement you can make a "trap" for those golems, allowing you to get iron without having to mine. It's quite an undertaking, though.)

Thank you!

*Cackles maniacally*
    That does not appear to be the video you are referring to. I believe you are, in fact, referring to this
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

Bleh, that's what I get for typing at two different places at once. Yeah, that's the video, I'll edit my post to have the correct link.
    ---

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Need ideas on how one could build insect themed houses/villages without resorting to building beehives/houses that look like a bug. Want to build multi-biome village in modded server for bee raising and think it would be neat if whole village looked relatively bug-themed while each house still aheired to it's individual biome. Some plants, vines, leaves, twilight forrest moonworms, glowbugs, and cicadas deccorated here and there for lighting/ambiance, could be interesting. Not neccicary mind you, just something i thought might be neat to try.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

Turns out it wasn't just druid91's nether portal that needed to be moved, but also the netherside spawn portal, as well. I've rejiggered the arrangement of the entry way in the nether to move the portal and prevent this sort of linkup issue in the future, everything is safe to go through, I'm just leaving a message here so that anyone else using the portal who was used to the "old" entry point won't be too confused.
    ---

25. - Top - End - #145

Just got myself a nice new cooling pad for my laptop, so hopefully I'll be able to get back into Minecraft now after a somewhat prolonged involuntary absence.

Member of the Phyrnglsnyx Pronunciation Pact

PHYRNGLSNYX
    Fear-en-gil-sniks

[fyːrŋlˌsnɪks]

Spoiler: Past Avatars
    Show

Current avatar by Cuthalion. Thanks a lot!

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

I'm having some strangeness with my cats, coords approx x140 z472 in the overworld. I usually just let them sit at my home as decoration, but somehow they entered "follow" mode- they both jumped up on chests, but are no longer responding to my right-clicks to make them enter "sit" mode once I got them off the chests. But they also aren't following me around or teleporting to me, despite them not showing the sitting animation. They don't appear to be hungry, I can feed them and they'll go into love mode.

I mean, since they're not following me, I guess it's all okay, but I thought they were supposed to be sitting down when that happens, but they're certainly standing.

Okay, cats not really following their owner's commands isn't really strange per se, but you know what I mean.
    ---

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

I have an idea for a mod. I don't know how to code, though. Anyone who does: feel free to use this idea or not, as you wish.

Spoiler: Flasks
    Show
    Basically, it's a bucket made with gold instead of iron, though it's called a "flask" rather than a "golden bucket." It holds 12 times as much, and sucks up liquid on a left click instead of a right click; Placing is still a right click. When it's completely full of a specific liquid (specified in the config file) it can be smelted in a furnace to be turned into an empty "magic flask" which is exactly the same except it stores (up to 12 identical) potions (fill it by crafting with the potion bottle; right-clicking with it on the correct mode lets you drink it) in addition to (and separately from) liquids; ctrl-click (right or left) cycles between the options (liquid or potion.) When a magic flask is filled completely with both a specific liquid and a specific potion (both being specified in the config) it can be smelted into an empty "genie flask" which, in addition to the other options, can hold up to 12 of any single mob (sort of like an MFR safari net.) Ctrl-rightclick cycles forwards between the three options, and ctrl-leftclick cycles backwards. When filled with 12000mB of a (config specified) liquid, 12 doses of a (config specified) potion, and 12 of a (config specified) mob, if Thaumcraft is also installed, it can be smelted into an empty "grand flask" which is like a genie flask that also stores essentia (up to 12 of a single aspect, retrieved or stored 1-at-a-time by left- or right-clicking on a warded jar of that aspect.)

What do people think of it, anyway?
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    I have an idea for a mod. I don't know how to code, though. Anyone who does: feel free to use this idea or not, as you wish.

Spoiler: Flasks
    Show
    Basically, it's a bucket made with gold instead of iron, though it's called a "flask" rather than a "golden bucket." It holds 12 times as much, and sucks up liquid on a left click instead of a right click; Placing is still a right click. When it's completely full of a specific liquid (specified in the config file) it can be smelted in a furnace to be turned into an empty "magic flask" which is exactly the same except it stores (up to 12 identical) potions (fill it by crafting with the potion bottle; right-clicking with it on the correct mode lets you drink it) in addition to (and separately from) liquids; ctrl-click (right or left) cycles between the options (liquid or potion.) When a magic flask is filled completely with both a specific liquid and a specific potion (both being specified in the config) it can be smelted into an empty "genie flask" which, in addition to the other options, can hold up to 12 of any single mob (sort of like an MFR safari net.) Ctrl-rightclick cycles forwards between the three options, and ctrl-leftclick cycles backwards. When filled with 12000mB of a (config specified) liquid, 12 doses of a (config specified) potion, and 12 of a (config specified) mob, if Thaumcraft is also installed, it can be smelted into an empty "grand flask" which is like a genie flask that also stores essentia (up to 12 of a single aspect, retrieved or stored 1-at-a-time by left- or right-clicking on a warded jar of that aspect.)

What do people think of it, anyway?
    I think that it sounds convoluted; jumping over 4 different tables with little rhyme or reason. (Lacking thematic consistency, basically.) ">_>
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    I think that it sounds convoluted; jumping over 4 different tables with little rhyme or reason. (Lacking thematic consistency, basically.) ">_>
    Spoiler: It does, in fact, have a (somewhat) consistent theme
    Show

That said, I suppose it does seem more complicated than necessary...
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

30. - Top - End - #150

NecromancerGuy

My new castle/base exterior is nearing completion, but I need to decide how to do the roofs of the towers.
    Flat top with crenelations or sloped roof? What type of wood if I go sloped? Stairs or full blocks for crenelations? TO MANY CHOICES!!!

Interior of the castle is coming along well, ground floor is mostly walled, but about half still lacks a ceiling, basement has the fancy doors set up into the underground stables. Just need to start moving stuff from my old pyramid base into the new one and finishing stuff up.
    Long-form Sig