New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft XIII: Achievement Get: Bukkit Kicked

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post

EDIT: Domo, is BEQOsNtDi6xRDGzqIAT7 your name on Curse, or the name of someone ripping you off? Because both QuiverBow and WorldDrop are, in fact, available via the CurseVoice client, and that's the listed mod author...
    Yeah. Curse used to have a function called "Alias", where your display name ("Domochevsky") would be different from your account name ("BEQOsNtDi6xRDGzqIAT7").

They removed that function at some point.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

The mod called "Netherless" just prevents the creation of portals, right? It doesn't remove the dimension entirely? Because I intend to use it to make the overworld inaccessible in a pack in which you start in the Nether.

How do I make the player start in the Nether, anyway? There must be some way!
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

The mod called "Netherless" just prevents the creation of portals, right? It doesn't remove the dimension entirely? Because I intend to use it to make the overworld inaccessible in a pack in which you start in the Nether.

How do I make the player start in the Nether, anyway? There must be some way!
    Is there some reason you can't just get one of the Biome mods and set all the overworld biomes to hell?
    My Homebrew
    A Return to Exile, a homebrew campaign setting.
    Under Construction: Skills revamp for the Campaign Setting. I need to make a new index thread.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Norren View Post
    Is there some reason you can't just get one of the Biome mods and set all the overworld biomes to hell?
    The biome isn't what I'm worried about; I need them to actually start in the Nether. The idea of the pack is that the Overworld was completely destroyed by an unfathomable force, such that not even airblocks remained, and a few "lucky" beings were transported to other dimensions in the process. The player ended up in the Nether, and, using the World Drop mod, has to climb up through (in order) the Deep Dark; the Erebus; the Twilight Forest; the Aether; and the End.
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

The biome isn't what I'm worried about; I need them to actually start in the Nether. The idea of the pack is that the Overworld was completely destroyed by an unfathomable force, such that not even airblocks remained, and a few "lucky" beings were transported to other dimensions in the process. The player ended up in the Nether, and, using the World Drop mod, has to climb up through (in order) the Deep Dark; the Erebus; the Twilight Forest; the Aether; and the End.
    Hm... yeah, I don't think there's a mod for that, since usually there's no way for you to even get wood in vanilla, or other basic materials to start out with. Can't farm, can't find meat. No dirt to grow more trees, if you were to have some saplings somehow. (Can't even make a pick.)

The nether is quite limiting, come to think of it. >_>
    It IS possible to make a mod that sends the player to the nether when they join the game, though. Dunno about safeties, however.
    Alternatively you could make the overworld an all-encompassing "has no blocks" biome (or one with just one island floating in nothing, for the player to jump off of), causing the player to just fall into the void and down into the nether if you've set the World Drop transition up accordingly.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

If you're doing a map rather than a mod pack, you can just WorldEdit the spawn point.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    If you're doing a map rather than a mod pack
    Not the case. It's a modpack, and (for the most part) not designed to have a premade map.

EDIT: Someone named "Carliman" seems to be working on adding the exact feature I wanted to a mod he made. Apparently, it's the only part of that mod that doesn't work yet.
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2015-05-02 at 11:20 PM.
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Not the case. It's a modpack, and (for the most part) not designed to have a premade map.

EDIT: Someone named "Carliman" seems to be working on adding the exact feature I wanted to a mod he made. Apparently, it's the only part of that mod that doesn't work yet.
    There's no way I know of currently to set your spawn in the nether. Unless you design it for Hardcore, the first time you die, you end up in the Overworld.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

NecroRebel (or I guess anyone else that understands redstone), do you have a picture or a diagram or something showing how your piston smasher in DualSpawner works? I want to have something like it in my Guardian trap, but whenever I look into how to make a button that makes a signal that lasts longer than a regular button press, all I come up reading is, "T-flip-flop your latch with a XOR edge detector vertical detection activated seamless mechanism that bud switches your hopper clock hipster style." Which does a very good job of telling me what I need to do without showing how I need to do it.

And bonus points to anyone that decides to make a redstone contraption that literally does exactly that quoted statement.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    NecroRebel (or I guess anyone else that understands redstone), do you have a picture or a diagram or something showing how your piston smasher in DualSpawner works? I want to have something like it in my Guardian trap, but whenever I look into how to make a button that makes a signal that lasts longer than a regular button press, all I come up reading is, "T-flip-flop your latch with a XOR edge detector vertical detection activated seamless mechanism that bud switches your hopper clock hipster style." Which does a very good job of telling me what I need to do without showing how I need to do it.

And bonus points to anyone that decides to make a redstone contraption that literally does exactly that quoted statement.

r = redstone dust
    c = redstone repeater
    D = dirt or other solid block
    B = Button
    P = Piston

1 rCCCCCCCr
    2 rrrCCCCCr
    3 rrrrrCCCr
    4 rrrrrrrCrP
    5 D
    6 B

Put all the repeaters at max time, piston can be moved along that right edge of redstone.
    Design is quite easy to expand further, and timing can be adjusted by adjusting the setting of the repeaters/adding&removing rows of repeaters.

I would be shocked if no one has a better way to do this, but it works for me.
    Long-form Sig

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, the way I did it was have the button set an RS-NOR latch, and have the RS-NOR's set position A) extend the piston and B) send a signal through a long line of repeaters that reset the RS-NOR once the signal gets all the way through. The repeaters are calibrated such that the piston retracts after damaging the mobs 18 times (because they take 1/2 heart of fall damage), though I did that with trial and error.

I'm fairly sure you can chop down the wall directly next to the crusher button to get into its redstone, though if you don't understand what you're looking at it's hard to tell what's what, and I didn't build the thing with easy understanding in mind. It's kind of messy with the lines for the lights snaking through, too.

You may find the wiki's article on memory circuits, especially RS-latches, elucidating, though it also might not help much - again, if you don't understand what you're looking at it's hard to tell what's what. I typically use the vertical RS-NOR design that they have labeled F, and did on the dualspawner.

In any case, all that you really need is a way to extend the pulse to the piston long enough to crush the mobs for a suitable time. Astral Avenger's way would work, but I think it's actually larger and more expensive for the length of pulse you'll need. Looking at pulse extender designs is probably a good idea. They have an RS-NOR based extender that integrates the RS-NOR into the timer, whereas I have mine separate, but they're functionally identical. I simply normally remember how to do the separate standard RS-NOR and didn't consider mixing them like that.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Also if you are worried about space using a hopper timer might be more space(and resource efficient).

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Legoshrimp View Post
    Also if you are worried about space using a hopper timer might be more space(and resource efficient).
    There's a variant of that hopper clock, where you replace one of the sticky pistons with a regular piston and is otherwise unchanged, that will only go through its time once rather than constantly. That effectively turns it into a versatile pulse extender.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Thanks for the help, Necro.

I feel like it's the other way around: I understand what I see, but not what I read. This made sense, use a redstone torch on the side of a block to turn off the redstone torch that actually sends the signal to the piston, then use repeaters to take the signal before the signal torch to set the duration of the button while disabling the first torch you placed on the side. The alphabet soup of operators, while I understand what they mean in writing, just doesn't "connect" to Minecraft blocks.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

so i recently downloaded an unoffical modpack to join a group's multiplayer server sometime tomorrow once i'm whitelisted. but the problem is that with all of these new mods on my current minecraft client i can't play my slightly-modded singleplayer world without switching all the configs and mods out. is there any way to get a seccond minecraft clinety/launcher i can move all theise mods too and keep my main one for my singleplayer needs?
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

The Minecraft Launcher calls those Profiles. There's a button to add a New Profile button on your lower-left, before you click the "Play" button to launch Minecraft. That'll make a new profile based off of your currently selected profile, so you'll still have to do the mod and configuration switcharoo one last time. Once that's sat up as two separate profiles, though, just make sure the profile you want to use is selected in the drop down box before you click the "Play" button.
    ---

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

but there's only one "mods" folder in the .minecraft folder, if i put the mod that is not in the modpack in there it will mess with the modpack, and the modpack will mess with the singleplayer world won't it?
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Bad time to point out that MultiMC handles multiple instances with dramatically different setups easily?

I've got a private server pack, a TerraFirmaCraft pack, and a couple of the FTB packs all running through MultiMC with zero problems. Each instance has its own mod folder.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    so i recently downloaded an unoffical modpack to join a group's multiplayer server sometime tomorrow once i'm whitelisted. but the problem is that with all of these new mods on my current minecraft client i can't play my slightly-modded singleplayer world without switching all the configs and mods out. is there any way to get a seccond minecraft clinety/launcher i can move all theise mods too and keep my main one for my singleplayer needs?
    Go into the Minecraft launcher and, in the lower left, click the New Profile button. In the dialogue box that pops up, name the new profile (something like "modded SMP" would be appropriate), then find the box next to "Game Directory" and check it, then change the directory in there to something else, anything else should work, and then put your mods folder in the directory the new profile points to.

You'll likely need to also need to alter the base version of Minecraft you use; in the drop-down box labeled "Use Version" select which one is appropriate. I know Forge actually alters the base version, so if it's a Forge-based modpack - fairly likely - you'll need to find that. When installed, Forge normally makes a new profile named Forge for you, but you'll still need to tell it to use a different game directory than the standard one.

Note that this is all going from memory for me, so it may not be 100% accurate. Been a long time since I had to start modding an unmodded setup

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

Bad time to point out that MultiMC handles multiple instances with dramatically different setups easily?
    It should be fine as long as you only say it once or twice, rather than insisting on it.
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    but there's only one "mods" folder in the .minecraft folder, if i put the mod that is not in the modpack in there it will mess with the modpack, and the modpack will mess with the singleplayer world won't it?
    Shoot, yeah, NecroRebel's right, you'll have to change the Game Directory for one of the profiles.

---

In unrelated news, while caving out the area around my Ocean Monument, I've found that at least one, possibly two, chunks are slime chunks. My initial plan was to cave everything out to encourage more guardian spawns, but slimeballs are still kinda hard to come by and I have a feeling people would want more slime blocks than prismarine. Would anyone like to weigh in on this? I could keep the light levels high and then only guardians and slimes would spawn in those chunks, but (relatively speaking) that'd mean fewer spawns for people going for one and not the other.
    ---

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Shoot, yeah, NecroRebel's right, you'll have to change the Game Directory for one of the profiles.

---

In unrelated news, while caving out the area around my Ocean Monument, I've found that at least one, possibly two, chunks are slime chunks. My initial plan was to cave everything out to encourage more guardian spawns, but slimeballs are still kinda hard to come by and I have a feeling people would want more slime blocks than prismarine. Would anyone like to weigh in on this? I could keep the light levels high and then only guardians and slimes would spawn in those chunks, but (relatively speaking) that'd mean fewer spawns for people going for one and not the other.
    I know there is a slime chunk in part of my base at spawn. So it might not be really needed if someone wants to set up a farm there.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NecroRebel View Post
    Go into the Minecraft launcher and, in the lower left, click the New Profile button. In the dialogue box that pops up, name the new profile (something like "modded SMP" would be appropriate), then find the box next to "Game Directory" and check it, then change the directory in there to something else, anything else should work, and then put your mods folder in the directory the new profile points to.

You'll likely need to also need to alter the base version of Minecraft you use; in the drop-down box labeled "Use Version" select which one is appropriate. I know Forge actually alters the base version, so if it's a Forge-based modpack - fairly likely - you'll need to find that. When installed, Forge normally makes a new profile named Forge for you, but you'll still need to tell it to use a different game directory than the standard one.

Note that this is all going from memory for me, so it may not be 100% accurate. Been a long time since I had to start modding an unmodded setup

nnaky, i haven't tried this yet because both lazy and immersed in bees, bnut i'll have to try this out sometime. thanks.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

I wonder if it would be possible to make a mod that does nothing but give a continuous nausea debuff to anyone on the server whose playername is direwolf20.

I also wonder if it would be possible to convince Pahimar to add that mod to Forgecraft, at least for a day or two.

Dire wouldn't be able to get revenge because the person who made the mod wouldn't (necessarily) be whitelisted in the first place! IT'S THE ULTIMATE PRANK!

Why are you looking at me like that?
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

I wonder if it would be possible to make a mod that does nothing but give a continuous nausea debuff to anyone on the server whose playername is direwolf20.
    If I remember right, as a prank, Azanor, author of the Thaumcraft mod, made direwolf20 give an unusual result when scanned with a thaumometer in one of the TC4 beta versions, so it should be possible at least. How one would go about doing that I do not know, but that's probably the easiest part of this plan of yours.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

I understand GregTech once did a similar thing with a certain other mod author in the past...

Taking a lazy look at outdated tutorials, you'd probably hook into the onEntityUpdate event, check if the entity's a player, check if the player's name matches (apparently you'd use the UUID for this now, since there's the whole name changing thing going on, but details), and then addPotionEffect(...) for nausea for like 8 seconds.

You'd probably also want to check if the entity already had nausea, in order to prevent spamming the effect worthlessly.

I know of at least one mod that has an effect that removes other effects automatically, though, so there's going to be workarounds unless you really wanna dig into it.
    ---

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

I really need to learn how to read crash reports...
    Spoiler
    Show
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Sorry :(

Time: 5/10/15 3:59 PM
    Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cpw/mods/fml/common/network/IPacketHandler
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(Load Controller.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:52 2)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraf tLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecr aft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecr aft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148 )
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.j ava:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.jav a:28)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cpw/mods/fml/common/network/IPacketHandler
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:344)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(F MLModContainer.java:440)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleE vent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscr iber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java: 47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(Event Bus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueued Events(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus. java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModC ontainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateM essage(LoadController.java:190)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleE vent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscr iber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java: 47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeState Message(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:51 1)
    ... 10 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.network.IPacketHandler
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.find Class(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:4 24)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 57)
    ... 35 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 462960008 bytes (441 MB) / 962068480 bytes (917 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerform ance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2048m -Xms256m -XX:PermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.141.1403 Minecraft Forge 10.13.3.1403 54 mods loaded, 54 mods active
    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{7.10.141.1403} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1403-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{10.13.3.1403} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1403-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CodeChickenCore{1.0.6.39} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.100} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.100-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumicTinkerer-preloader{0.1} [Thaumic Tinkerer Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.6} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_ThreadedLighting{1.7.10-1.0} [Threaded Lighting] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    gilded-games-util{1.7.10-1.1} [Gilded Games Utility] (gilded-games-util (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    betterloadingscreen{1.3.0} [Better Loading Screen] ([1.7.10] BetterLoadingScreen-1.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    aether{Alpha 1.7.10-1.3} [Aether II] (aether (2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AetherAspects{Alpha 1.7.10-1.2} [Aether Aspects] (AetherAspects-1.7.10-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Apocalypse{0.0.6} [§cApocalypse§r] (Apocalypse-1.7.10-0.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AppleCore{1.1.0} [AppleCore] (AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    bdlib{1.7.1.71} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc1710-1.7.1.71.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forestry{3.5.6.15} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.5.6.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Errored
    ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Errored
    ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Errored
    AWWayofTime{v1.3.2} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.2-1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Botania{r1.6-187} [Botania] (Botania r1.6-187.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    craftingpillars{1.6.0} [Crafting Pillars Mod] (CraftingPillars-1.7.x-1.6.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CustomSpawner{3.3.0} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 3.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    DeadlyWorld{1.0.2} [Deadly World] (DeadlyWorld-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MoCreatures{6.3.1} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v6.3.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    EnderStorage{1.4.7.33} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.7.33-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ForgeMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumicTinkerer{unspecified} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-164.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    McMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Railcraft{9.6.1.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.6.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MagicBees{@VERSION@} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    gendustry{1.4.10.77} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc1710-1.4.10.77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    modtweaker2{0.8.2} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.8.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Morpheus{1.7.10-1.6.4} [Morpheus] (Morpheus-1.7.10-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    SpiceOfLife{1.2.3} [The Spice of Life] (SpiceOfLife-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumcraftMobAspects{1.7.2-2A} [Thaumcraft Mob Aspects] (ThaumcraftMobAspects-1.7.2-2A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumicHorizons{1.1.1} [Thaumic Horizons] (thaumichorizons-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    elysium{1.0} [The Elysium] (TheElysium-1.7.x-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    TravellersGear{1.16.2} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    TwilightForest{2.3.5} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    WitchingGadgets{1.1.6} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    aobd{2.6.2} [Another One Bites The Dust] (AOBD-2.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    HungerOverhaul{1.7.10-1.0.0.jenkins75} [Hunger Overhaul] (HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.3958' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000'

What's an IPacketHandler, and what's wrong with mine?
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

I really need to learn how to read crash reports...
    Spoiler
    Show
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Sorry :(

Time: 5/10/15 3:59 PM
    Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cpw/mods/fml/common/network/IPacketHandler
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(Load Controller.java:163)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:52 2)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraf tLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecr aft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecr aft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148 )
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.j ava:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.jav a:28)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cpw/mods/fml/common/network/IPacketHandler
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:344)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(F MLModContainer.java:440)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModC ontainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateM essage(LoadController.java:190)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeState Message(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:51 1)
    ... 10 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.network.IPacketHandler
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.find Class(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:4 24)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 57)
    ... 35 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 462960008 bytes (441 MB) / 962068480 bytes (917 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
    JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerform ance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2048m -Xms256m -XX:PermSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.141.1403 Minecraft Forge 10.13.3.1403 54 mods loaded, 54 mods active
    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{7.10.141.1403} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1403-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{10.13.3.1403} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1403-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CodeChickenCore{1.0.6.39} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.100} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.100-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumicTinkerer-preloader{0.1} [Thaumic Tinkerer Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.6} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_ThreadedLighting{1.7.10-1.0} [Threaded Lighting] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    gilded-games-util{1.7.10-1.1} [Gilded Games Utility] (gilded-games-util (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    betterloadingscreen{1.3.0} [Better Loading Screen] ([1.7.10] BetterLoadingScreen-1.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    aether{Alpha 1.7.10-1.3} [Aether II] (aether (2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AetherAspects{Alpha 1.7.10-1.2} [Aether Aspects] (AetherAspects-1.7.10-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Apocalypse{0.0.6} [§cApocalypse§r] (Apocalypse-1.7.10-0.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AppleCore{1.1.0} [AppleCore] (AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    bdlib{1.7.1.71} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc1710-1.7.1.71.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forestry{3.5.6.15} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.5.6.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AWWayofTime{v1.3.2} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.2-1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Botania{r1.6-187} [Botania] (Botania r1.6-187.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    craftingpillars{1.6.0} [Crafting Pillars Mod] (CraftingPillars-1.7.x-1.6.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CustomSpawner{3.3.0} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 3.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    DeadlyWorld{1.0.2} [Deadly World] (DeadlyWorld-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MoCreatures{6.3.1} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v6.3.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    EnderStorage{1.4.7.33} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.7.33-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ForgeMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumicTinkerer{unspecified} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-164.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    McMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Railcraft{9.6.1.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.6.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MagicBees{@VERSION@} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    gendustry{1.4.10.77} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc1710-1.4.10.77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    modtweaker2{0.8.2} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.8.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Morpheus{1.7.10-1.6.4} [Morpheus] (Morpheus-1.7.10-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.7.21} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    SpiceOfLife{1.2.3} [The Spice of Life] (SpiceOfLife-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumcraftMobAspects{1.7.2-2A} [Thaumcraft Mob Aspects] (ThaumcraftMobAspects-1.7.2-2A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumicHorizons{1.1.1} [Thaumic Horizons] (thaumichorizons-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    elysium{1.0} [The Elysium] (TheElysium-1.7.x-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    TravellersGear{1.16.2} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    TwilightForest{2.3.5} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    WitchingGadgets{1.1.6} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    aobd{2.6.2} [Another One Bites The Dust] (AOBD-2.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    HungerOverhaul{1.7.10-1.0.0.jenkins75} [Hunger Overhaul] (HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.3958' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000'

What's an IPacketHandler, and what's wrong with mine?
    Your Binne's Mods are the wrong version, they're built for 1.8.0 rather than 1.7.10.

If nothing jumps out at you at what is causing the error, check the mod list for anything with 'errored' and you're probably getting close.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ettin in the Playground

Your Binne's Mods are the wrong version, they're built for 1.8.0 rather than 1.7.10.
    ...The same thing happened with NEI at one point.
    Show
    Wow.

I salute you.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Barbarian in the Playground

Apologies for the delay; I'm now in AP testing weeks, which for me are like finals week except harder and with no shorter schedule. As a first part of the process to get the worlds back up, the whitelist/spectate system has been improved, and players who are already on the whitelist should no longer need to be gamemode'd by mods. (Mods: Use /admit to whitelist and survival mode people, and /suspend to unwhitelist them).
    LittleRaven, The_IIIusionist, and Master_kerfuffle have been added to the whitelist.

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.