New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: YYHC 6: Now a Supernatural Drama

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Yeah come on, it'll be fun," Alex grinned. "Unless you want to go track down Heather to flirt with, which I'd totally understand." With that Alex skiied towards the two girls. They were talking about the crash? She could work with that.

"I dunno how you managed to get her a** confused for anyone else's. It's pretty damn great," Alex teased as she skidded to a halt in front of Jennifer and Freyja. "Though honestly I think you have her beat there. Alex, I don't think we've officially met yet?" she asked, holding her hand out for Freyja to shake. "I mean you made out with my date in front of me, but we didn't make shake hands or anything at the time," she joked.
    "Nah, she seemed too nervous with even our casual flirting, she'd clam up like a...clam if we tried anything."

She skis over with Alex to join up with the friends, lagging a bit behind as she moves around to keep her balance.

"Similarly. P'ro'shi, close friend of hers."
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2015-04-28 at 08:07 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory smiles at Agatha again, "Thanks. I don't know why she's so flirty with me all of a sudden, but trust me, you'll like her."

She makes her way over to Rose, "Rose, this is Agatha, one of my dearest friends. Agatha, this is Rose. She's my lab partner, and has a rather stunning Cynthia cosplay that you need to see to believe."

She silently hoped the two would get along.
    "Your friend is cute." Rose comments.

"I'm straight." Agatha points out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Your friend is cute." Rose comments.

"I'm straight." Agatha points out.
    "Yes, so while I can easily see why you are attracted to her, she would probably appreciate flirting in her direction kept to a minimum," Mallory said sternly. There was no need to bring up the other reason why Agatha might not want someone teasing her romantically... or why Mallory wouldn't want the topic brought up either.

4. - Top - End - #34

"Yes, so while I can easily see why you are attracted to her, she would probably appreciate flirting in her direction kept to a minimum," Mallory said sternly. There was no need to bring up the other reason why Agatha might not want someone teasing her romantically... or why Mallory wouldn't want the topic brought up either.
    "Fine, fine. There are many directions to flirt in after all." Rose chuckles.

"So sorry about your father." Rose adds.

Agatha is twiddling her fingers.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Fine, fine. There are many directions to flirt in after all." Rose chuckles.

"So sorry about your father." Rose adds.

Agatha is twiddling her fingers.
    "Thank you," Mallory said, before Rose brought up Agatha's father. She shot a glare at Rose and muttered, "Not helping..." But now that the topic was brought up...

She placed a hand on Agatha's shoulder, "Now that you're 'clean' magic-wise, what do you plan to do about him?"

6. - Top - End - #36

"Thank you," Mallory said, before Rose brought up Agatha's father. She shot a glare at Rose and muttered, "Not helping..." But now that the topic was brought up...

She placed a hand on Agatha's shoulder, "Now that you're 'clean' magic-wise, what do you plan to do about him?"
    "What can I do. I have to go home eventually." Agatha points out.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Firbolg in the Playground

It's fine, it's fine.

This is about where I'd ask if you want to build a Snowman, but that's probably not so much your thing.

Wrong element, and all that.

8. - Top - End - #38

Quote Originally Posted by Angelalex242 View Post
    This is about where I'd ask if you want to build a Snowman, but that's probably not so much your thing.

Wrong element, and all that.
    Eh, maybe later. Jen states, clearly disinterested.

9. - Top - End - #39

Eh, maybe later. Jen states, clearly disinterested.
    "Sorry, silly question.

Then the other girls came up.

Oh, I can get anything confused around here. While you're absolutely right she has a great ass...so does everyone else around here. Hard to tell people apart by their ass, ya know. Anyways, I'm Freyja, nice to meet you all.

Not without using the magic of animals, anyway.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"What can I do. I have to go home eventually." Agatha points out.
    Mallory's gaze hardens, "Not if you don't want to. I'll have to review my texts, but I am pretty sure his use of magic on you can constitute as abuse, even if it's unintentional. In fact, more so, considering in his ignorance he could mess you up without even trying."

11. - Top - End - #41

"Sorry, silly question.

Then the other girls came up.

Oh, I can get anything confused around here. While you're absolutely right she has a great ass...so does everyone else around here. Hard to tell people apart by their ass, ya know. Anyways, I'm Freyja, nice to meet you all.

Not without using the magic of animals, anyway.
    "Eh, I'm more of a breast girl." Rose comments.

Mallory's gaze hardens, "Not if you don't want to. I'll have to review my texts, but I am pretty sure his use of magic on you can constitute as abuse, even if it's unintentional. In fact, more so, considering in his ignorance he could mess you up without even trying."
    "If I didn't know I was a wiccan, and I was. Would you want my children taken away?" Agatha asks.

12. - Top - End - #42

"Eh, I'm more of a breast girl." Rose comments.

"If I didn't know I was a wiccan, and I was. Would you want my children taken away?" Agatha asks.
    Freyja grins. You mean these?

Even in a snow suit, her cleavage remains impressive,and more so when she catches them between her arms.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"No, because you're smart enough that you'd listen if someone told you you were doing something like that." Her expression softened, "I'm just worried about you. Until your father realizes what he is doing and stops, and who's to say he ever will, you are in danger of having your will completely subverted or worse just by being around him."

14. - Top - End - #44

Freyja grins. You mean these?

Even in a snow suit, her cleavage remains impressive,and more so when she catches them between her arms.
    "Yes, those especially." Rose comments.

"No, because you're smart enough that you'd listen if someone told you you were doing something like that." Her expression softened, "I'm just worried about you. Until your father realizes what he is doing and stops, and who's to say he ever will, you are in danger of having your will completely subverted or worse just by being around him."
    ".... But where would I stay?" Agatha asked.

15. - Top - End - #45

"Yes, those especially." Rose comments.

Well, we'll have to warm up by the fire later, then.

One does generally have to be warm before one can go revealing things.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"My door is always open to you, Agatha. I know my parents wouldn't mind, and now that I know what to look for I can keep an eye on you to make sure you don't fall under a spell of his." She hesitated for a bit before adding, "Alternatively, if you feel you need some serious magical protection, you could always ask to stay with Taika and her family. Though his magic seems to only work at close range, they would be far more apt at counter-spells than myself should he experience a sudden surge in power."

17. - Top - End - #47

Well, we'll have to warm up by the fire later, then.

One does generally have to be warm before one can go revealing things.
    "I suppose we will." Rose teases back.

"My door is always open to you, Agatha. I know my parents wouldn't mind, and now that I know what to look for I can keep an eye on you to make sure you don't fall under a spell of his." She hesitated for a bit before adding, "Alternatively, if you feel you need some serious magical protection, you could always ask to stay with Taika and her family. Though his magic seems to only work at close range, they would be far more apt at counter-spells than myself should he experience a sudden surge in power."
    "You're sure they'd say yes?" Agatha asked.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I suppose we will." Rose teases back.

"You're sure they'd say yes?" Agatha asked.
    "My parents? Absolutely, they adore you. Taika's family? I don't know... witch family politics could get weird. I admit, I don't know a lot about it, but from my experience they tend to be pretty tight-knit and inclusive. Then again, my best knowledge of such clans is woefully outdated, so things might have changed, or it might just differ from clan to clan. Your best bet if you want to do that would be to ask Taika about it."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-04-28 at 10:54 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49

"My parents? Absolutely, they adore you. Taika's family? I don't know... witch family politics could get weird. I admit, I don't know a lot about it, but from my experience they tend to be pretty tight-knit and inclusive. Then again, my best knowledge of such clans is woefully outdated, so things might have changed, or it might just differ from clan to clan."
    "Your parents always seemed stand-offish." Agatha comments.

20. - Top - End - #50

RedKnightGirl

"Okay, that's enough of that," Alex comments, stepping between Rose and Freyja and forcing them apart. "Rose, you and I are going to have a serious conversation later," she began. "And you Freyja... can I have a turn?" she pleaded, wrapping her arms around the nymph and looking up at her imploringly. "Please? You're like super hot and I want to kiss you so bad! I promise we can do the get to know you and dating stuff later if you want, but that kiss earlier looked f***ing AMAZING and I want some."

...huh. With her height her face was pretty much right in Freyja's cleavage. That was not a bad situation to be in.

21. - Top - End - #51

"Okay, that's enough of that," Alex comments, stepping between Rose and Freyja and forcing them apart. "Rose, you and I are going to have a serious conversation later," she began. "And you Freyja... can I have a turn?" she pleaded, wrapping her arms around the nymph and looking up at her imploringly. "Please? You're like super hot and I want to kiss you so bad! I promise we can do the get to know you and dating stuff later if you want, but that kiss earlier looked f***ing AMAZING and I want some."

...huh. With her height her face was pretty much right in Freyja's cleavage. That was not a bad situation to be in.
    ...Well, don't just STAND there...if you want a kiss...have one.

And Freyja goes to kiss Alex...and it's the same sort of slow, sensual kiss she gave Rose earlier. Share and share alike, and all that.

22. - Top - End - #52

RedKnightGirl

...Well, don't just STAND there...if you want a kiss...have one.

And Freyja goes to kiss Alex...and it's the same sort of slow, sensual kiss she gave Rose earlier. Share and share alike, and all that.
    Okay this wasn't her normal thing. Usually she likes to know someone a bit before doing something like this. But the kiss before had looked SO damn good, and this was just going to be a little... oh... oh wow... ohhhhh...

Alex kissed back slowly, one hand going to Freyja's rear as the other reached up and wrapped around her shoulders so she could stand on her toes and get into the kiss better. Oh f***, this was way better than it had looked. She was in trouble. Just... wow...

23. - Top - End - #53

Okay this wasn't her normal thing. Usually she likes to know someone a bit before doing something like this. But the kiss before had looked SO damn good, and this was just going to be a little... oh... oh wow... ohhhhh...

Alex kissed back slowly, one hand going to Freyja's rear as the other reached up and wrapped around her shoulders so she could stand on her toes and get into the kiss better. Oh f***, this was way better than it had looked. She was in trouble. Just... wow...
    It is a very nice rear, and very pleasant to grab. One of those rears that seems to inspire more grabbing the more you grab it.

Freyja in turn leans down somewhat to match Alex's shorter height. And Freyja's happy to keep this up as long as she can. Of course, can't go too much further in snow clothes, but...the promise of more is there.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Your parents always seemed stand-offish." Agatha comments.
    Mallory frowns slightly, "That's not your fault, it's... just how they are. But they do really like you, and they'll be more than happy to help you any way they can."

Mallory can't help but glance over at the make-out session going on with curiosity, "What is going on over there...?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-04-28 at 11:31 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55

RedKnightGirl

It is a very nice rear, and very pleasant to grab. One of those rears that seems to inspire more grabbing the more you grab it.

Freyja in turn leans down somewhat to match Alex's shorter height. And Freyja's happy to keep this up as long as she can. Of course, can't go too much further in snow clothes, but...the promise of more is there.
    Okay, she could either end now or wait for someone else to break the mood. Which would suck. So she should stop now. ...annnnny minute now. Now. Now. F*** this felt too good. Nooooooow. She didn't even know anything about this girl! Just that she was hot and... a really good... kisser... there were worse reasons to pick someone as a future wife right? ...probably not. But so much good kissing!

Eventually Alex reluctantly broke it off, her face red and her breathing wanting. "So uh... want to go on a date sometime?" she asked. "Or like... something more casual? I usually don't do casual with girls I don't know that well but um... you are made of sex."

26. - Top - End - #56

Okay, she could either end now or wait for someone else to break the mood. Which would suck. So she should stop now. ...annnnny minute now. Now. Now. F*** this felt too good. Nooooooow. She didn't even know anything about this girl! Just that she was hot and... a really good... kisser... there were worse reasons to pick someone as a future wife right? ...probably not. But so much good kissing!

Eventually Alex reluctantly broke it off, her face red and her breathing wanting. "So uh... want to go on a date sometime?" she asked. "Or like... something more casual? I usually don't do casual with girls I don't know that well but um... you are made of sex."
    Casual is fine. We can decide if we want more later.

Made of sex is a pretty apt description...'nature's beauty manifest' is the poetically polite description.

27. - Top - End - #57

Mallory frowns slightly, "That's not your fault, it's... just how they are. But they do really like you, and they'll be more than happy to help you any way they can."

Mallory can't help but glance over at the make-out session going on with curiosity, "What is going on over there...?"
    "Lesbian make outs." Agatha commented factually.

Get a room! Jen calls over.

28. - Top - End - #58

RedKnightGirl

"We plan to, so there!" Alex called back, sticking out her tongue as she reluctantly pulled away from the nymph. Casual wasn't her thing. She wanted long term stuff. The only short term thing she'd had had ended really badly. But... she was so hot. She couldn't turn this down.

"Casual works for me too," Alex replied with a smile, practically swooning.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Ah," Mallory said dryly, "I think that's the new girl that was making out with Rose earlier. She's certainly rather... friendly."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-04-28 at 11:46 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60

Freyja smiles, What? You can come too if you want.

Inviting Jen to the party. Cause why not?