New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: YYHC 6: Now a Supernatural Drama

Freyja got back just in time to see Heather being dragged out...

...How did she get down there? Even most animals don't like being buried under snow.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe just a tad... I'll be fine."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Agatha takes off the top hat. "I would look so ****ing spiffy in this." She comments.
    Mallory smirks, "Indeed you would. All you'd need is a suit and a cane and you'd be all set for a high class night on the town. Or tapdancing on Broadway. Either or."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-04-29 at 07:22 PM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    Nah, she'd be fine. Probably. Maybe. Right? ...f***.

"F*** just once I'd like to play around without knocking someone unconcious," Alex muttered as she dug out Heather. "Oh hey, journalist chick!" she realized as she dug her out. "How's it hanging?"
    "Scoop, read all about it. Yeti attack in Newyork..." Heather murmured.

Luna comes up. Perhaps we should call a truce to bring her inside? She comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelalex242 View Post
    Freyja got back just in time to see Heather being dragged out...

...How did she get down there? Even most animals don't like being buried under snow.
    Alex buried her in it. Jen comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Maybe just a tad... I'll be fine."
    "Come on, let's get you inside." Nate insists, pulling Takia up.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory smirks, "Indeed you would. All you'd need is a suit and a cane and you'd be all set for a night of the high life. Or tapdancing on Broadway. Either or."
    "Wouldn't it be a dress for me, since you know." Agatha comments gesturing to her chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Wouldn't it be a dress for me, since you know." Agatha comments gesturing to her chest.
    Mallory avoided looking at Agatha's chest, "There are girls that can pull off a suit, even with ample cleavage. I'm certain that you can be one of them."

6. - Top - End - #96

RedKnightGirl

"Yeah we should probably head in," Alex agrees, hauling Heather up and flipping her around so she could carry her on her back. "It's getting pretty cold anyway. We should all just head in, strop off all our wet clothes and cuddle naked for warmth." ...okay, she was still pretty damn horny from earlier.

7. - Top - End - #97

Alex buried her in it. Jen comments.

Oh. Well...we should probably warm her up then...

Heading over to poor Heather.

Are you feeling alright?

8. - Top - End - #98

Mallory avoided looking at Agatha's chest, "There are girls that can pull off a suit, even with ample cleavage. I'm certain that you can be one of them."
    "Really, I always thought suits were for... women less endowed in the breast or butt department." Agatha replies.

"Yeah we should probably head in," Alex agrees, hauling Heather up and flipping her around so she could carry her on her back. "It's getting pretty cold anyway. We should all just head in, strop off all our wet clothes and cuddle naked for warmth." ...okay, she was still pretty damn horny from earlier.
    Damn Alex, at least take her to dinner first. Luna comments chuckling.

Oh. Well...we should probably warm her up then...

Heading over to poor Heather.

Are you feeling alright?
    "Extra extra. Yeti, and Nymph love affair, read all about it." Heather murmured.

I think she needs sleep.... Jen comments.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

9. - Top - End - #99

"Really, I always thought suits were for... women less endowed in the breast or butt department." Agatha replies.

"Extra extra. Yeti, and Nymph love affair, read all about it." Heather murmured.

...She needs warmth too. If there's a Jacuzzi around here, let's put her in it. Hypothermia is a possibility. Humans aren't built to eat cold like that.

10. - Top - End - #100

RedKnightGirl

"Probably on both accounts. She's cute when she's delirious though," Alex teased, leaning over and giving Heather a quick peck on the lips. She was down, she wouldn't remember it anyway. Plus she kind of wanted to know how she'd weave it into her little story of hers.

"Alright, daylight's burning, let's go! The sooner we get back the sooner we can have naked snuggles," Alex teased, giving Luna a meaningful look.

11. - Top - End - #101

...She needs warmth too. If there's a Jacuzzi around here, let's put her in it. Hypothermia is a possibility. Humans aren't built to eat cold like that.
    Jen starts heating her hands and applying them to Heather's back.

"Probably on both accounts. She's cute when she's delirious though," Alex teased, leaning over and giving Heather a quick peck on the lips. She was down, she wouldn't remember it anyway. Plus she kind of wanted to know how she'd weave it into her little story of hers.

"Alright, daylight's burning, let's go! The sooner we get back the sooner we can have naked snuggles," Alex teased, giving Luna a meaningful look.
    "Yeti succubus attempts to seduce poor innocent girl." Heather mumbles.

As Jen places her hands on Heather's back.

"Fire sorceress gives a whole new meaning to the term hot."

Jen glares.

12. - Top - End - #102

RedKnightGirl

Jen glares.
    "Okay, this is WAY more fun than it has any right to be," Alex grinned, reaching around and squeezing Heather's a**.

13. - Top - End - #103

Jen starts heating her hands and applying them to Heather's back.

Jen glares.
    Freyja shakes her head.

For one, she's right, and for two, she's not in her right mind. Don't get too mad at her.

Saying Jen brings a whole new meaning to hot is just a statement of fact. She is hot. Both ways.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Rose settles down next to P'ro'shi. "Uh, where's your guest."
    "Er....crap." P'ro'shi bolts up at the realization she may have got way seperated from her own guest. Looking around quickly, she is suddenly seized by an idea that is either completely brilliant or entirely stupid. Wait, ice is water, so why can't I swim through it like normal?. Whether this actually makes a lick of sense, that doesn't seem to stop her from doing just that in her search. Of course, that doesn't change she's pretty much doing this blind. She ends up popping up when she runs into someone's legs, so she backs up a few feet before bursting out the snow like either an excited manatee or a lazy sandworm, depending on your ration of sci fi:documentary viewing. "Er, what's in that snowman, it's pretty solid in the center?"

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

"Okay..." Taika says, sneezing cutely as Nate helps her up. "So bright..." Sure, she had some Northern European ancestry, but Northern Europe is very warm for its latitude. "Can we have cocoa..." she mumbles.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

16. - Top - End - #106

Freyja shakes her head.

For one, she's right, and for two, she's not in her right mind. Don't get too mad at her.

Saying Jen brings a whole new meaning to hot is just a statement of fact. She is hot. Both ways.
    Jen just grumbles

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Er....crap." P'ro'shi bolts up at the realization she may have got way seperated from her own guest. Looking around quickly, she is suddenly seized by an idea that is either completely brilliant or entirely stupid. Wait, ice is water, so why can't I swim through it like normal?. Whether this actually makes a lick of sense, that doesn't seem to stop her from doing just that in her search. Of course, that doesn't change she's pretty much doing this blind. She ends up popping up when she runs into someone's legs, so she backs up a few feet before bursting out the snow like either an excited manatee or a lazy sandworm, depending on your ration of sci fi:documentary viewing. "Er, what's in that snowman, it's pretty solid in the center?"
    Your guest. Luna comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Okay..." Taika says, sneezing cutely as Nate helps her up. "So bright..." Sure, she had some Northern European ancestry, but Northern Europe is very warm for its latitude. "Can we have cocoa..." she mumbles.
    "If you want." Nate replies with a smile, helping her inside.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Like me, you mean." Mallory said sternly, before giving her a small smirk, "Don't worry, I'm just messing with you. It's true that women of more... generous proportions have a harder time pulling it off, but I'm sure you could do it if you wanted. All you need the right cut."

She notices everyone else starting to make their way inside, "It's seems we're about to be left all alone out here. Shall we make our way back too?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-04-29 at 08:43 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108

Jen just grumbles

"If you want." Nate replies with a smile, helping her inside.
    ...You seem so tense, Jen...when she's warmed up inside...maybe I could help you relax.

One way or another.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Pushing off the grounds to she can actually see the situation by standing up at normal person level (and somewhat regretting none of the others would find skirts to be cold-weather clothing), she turns around to see the reality of this statement.

"Er, I get putting yourself into your work, but this seems poorly planned. You alright, Heather?"

20. - Top - End - #110

"Like me, you mean." Mallory said sternly, before giving her a small smirk, "Don't worry, I'm just messing with you. It's true that women of more... generous proportions have a harder time pulling it off, but I'm sure you could do it if you wanted. All you need the right cut."

She notices everyone else starting to make their way inside, "It's seems we're about to be left all alone out here. Shall we make our way back too?"
    "Oh? Maybe get a suit for new years?" Agatha suggested.

21. - Top - End - #111

RedKnightGirl

"P'ro'shi, I swear I-" Wait. Her hand was still on her a**. Alex blushed as she took her hand away and coughed uncomfortably. "So uh... Heather needs to warm up a bit. Should be a good excuse for you two to cuddle right? But yeah this... did not quite go as intended."
    Last edited by Anubis Dread; 2015-04-29 at 08:47 PM.

22. - Top - End - #112

...You seem so tense, Jen...when she's warmed up inside...maybe I could help you relax.

One way or another.
    i'm fine. Jen insists.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Pushing off the grounds to she can actually see the situation by standing up at normal person level (and somewhat regretting none of the others would find skirts to be cold-weather clothing), she turns around to see the reality of this statement.

"Er, I get putting yourself into your work, but this seems poorly planned. You alright, Heather?"
    "I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going." She mumbles.

"P'ro'shi, I swear I-" Wait. Her hand was still on her a**. Alex blushed as she took her hand away and coughed uncomfortably. "So uh... Heather needs to warm up a bit. Should be a good excuse for you two to cuddle right? But yeah this... did not quite go as intended."
    I bet you have to. Luna teases flicking Alex's nose.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Oh? Maybe get a suit for new years?" Agatha suggested.
    "If you want," Mallory said as they started to make their way up to the others, "though depending on your measurements you might not be able to get a hold of one that fits right in time. After all, there's less than a week between now and then."

24. - Top - End - #114

"If you want," Mallory said as they started to make their way up to the others, "though depending on your measurements you might not be able to get a hold of one that fits right in time. After all, there's less than a week between now and then."
    "Oh, like if I'm too endowed?" She teases.

25. - Top - End - #115

i'm fine. Jen insists.

"I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going." She mumbles.

I bet you have to. Luna teases flicking Alex's nose.
    Okay. But...if you're fine, give me your brightest, shiniest smile.

If it reaches Jen's eyes, she probably is fine.

26. - Top - End - #116

Okay. But...if you're fine, give me your brightest, shiniest smile.

If it reaches Jen's eyes, she probably is fine.
    I said, fine not happy. Jen replies.

27. - Top - End - #117

I said, fine not happy. Jen replies.
    ...You don't have to be happy to smile. But all the same...what would make you happy?

Always nice to know.

28. - Top - End - #118

...You don't have to be happy to smile. But all the same...what would make you happy?

Always nice to know.
    Presents. Jen jokes

29. - Top - End - #119

Presents. Jen jokes
    Freyja WINCES. Badly.

...I want to, but...FedEx.

30. - Top - End - #120

Freyja WINCES. Badly.

...I want to, but...FedEx.
    Then we'll have to burn it to the ground and take our presents. Jen teases.