New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2274243444546474849505152
Results 1,531 to 1,542 of 1542
  1. - Top - End - #1531
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: YYHC 6: Now a Supernatural Drama

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Mall, you were having fun," Alex told her seriously. "You were enjoying being the center of attention and flirting a little. And I liked flirting with you. I wanted to see if we could have some more fun together, maybe have a date to see if we had some more chemistry like that. That's all. Numbers don't mean anything Mallory," she explained. "It doesn't matter if I have one other person in my life or a hundred. If I like you, I want to be around you. Is that so weird? Is that enough to start talking about how much a sl** I am behind my back?"

"It's a trigger for me. You know I get a little... erratic, when something is a trigger," Alex looked down shamefaced.
    "Well I feel like I don't have the luxury of having triggers." Agatha replied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #1532
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Mall, you were having fun," Alex told her seriously. "You were enjoying being the center of attention and flirting a little. And I liked flirting with you. I wanted to see if we could have some more fun together, maybe have a date to see if we had some more chemistry like that. That's all. Numbers don't mean anything Mallory," she explained. "It doesn't matter if I have one other person in my life or a hundred. If I like you, I want to be around you. Is that so weird? Is that enough to start talking about how much a sl** I am behind my back?"
    "It matters to me!" Mallory snaps. She takes a deep breath in an attempt to remain composed, "Alright, fine, I'll admit it. I liked it a little, initially. But in a relationship with you, Alex, I would not be the center of attention. You would. Because I would be giving all of myself, and you would be spreading yourself among everyone else you're with, which cheapens it for me. I told you before and I will tell you again, I am not interested in being a part of someone's harem. That is why I am monogamous. And I know for a fact you will be unwilling to make that kind of commitment. So please, I'm asking you now... stop." The last word was said in a tone that was half-commanding, half-pleading.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-06-06 at 01:18 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1533
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "Well I feel like I don't have the luxury of having triggers." Agatha replied.
    "...did you just...? Uh... sorry?" She thought being f***ed up in the head was a luxury? How do you respond to that?

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "It matters to me!" Mallory snaps. She takes a deep breath in an attempt to remain composed, "Alright, fine, I'll admit it. I liked it a little, initially. But in a relationship with you, Alex, I would not be the center of attention. You would. Because I would be giving all of myself, and you would be spreading yourself among everyone else you're with, which cheapens it for me. I told you before and I will tell you again, I am not interested in being a part of someone's harem. That is why I am monogamous. And I know for a fact you will be unwilling to make that kind of commitment. So please, I'm asking you now... stop." The last word was said in a tone that was half-commanding, half-pleading.
    "...Mal, I stopped the instant you told me to," Alex told her. "I always do. You don't need a big speech to get me to respect your boundaries. I already do. It's just... why not just 'no'? Why the 'I almost went for it before I remembered it was Alex' behind my back s***? It hurts."

4. - Top - End - #1534

"I mean..." Agatha says not replying. "I... I feel like I can't ever be angry at all. Like I have to be perfect around you guys."

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #1535

RedKnightGirl

"I mean..." Agatha says not replying. "I... I feel like I can't ever be angry at all. Like I have to be perfect around you guys."
    "Agatha, have you met us? You could kick me in the balls right now and you still wouldn't be the most dysfunctional member of the group," Alex teased. "Just relax a bit. I mean, maybe grow a bit of a thicker skin too because we all f*** up a lot and sometimes that spills over, but feel free to f*** up as much as you want. We'll still care about you."

6. - Top - End - #1536

"Agatha, have you met us? You could kick me in the balls right now and you still wouldn't be the most dysfunctional member of the group," Alex teased. "Just relax a bit. I mean, maybe grow a bit of a thicker skin too because we all f*** up a lot and sometimes that spills over, but feel free to f*** up as much as you want. We'll still care about you."
    "Okay. Sorry for bad mouthing you." Agatha replied pulling Alex into a hug.

7. - Top - End - #1537
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"...Mal, I stopped the instant you told me to," Alex told her. "I always do. You don't need a big speech to get me to respect your boundaries. I already do. It's just... why not just 'no'? Why the 'I almost went for it before I remembered it was Alex' behind my back s***? It hurts."
    Mallory almost blew off the question entirely. There was no way she could possibly explain why, especially in front of so many people. But... Alex was her friend. And she was hurt. Even if her initial reaction was justified, Mallory had to at least try to explain.

"It's... I don't know," Mallory said truthfully, "I want to just be friends. And, well, I don't hang out with anyone outside of school or these big social events Luna has besides Agatha. So I thought... I wanted to say yes, just so we could hang out together. But I was afraid if I did, you would take it the wrong way. But at the same time..." She choked and felt her face flush. She couldn't finish, not in front of everyone like this. So instead, she changed tracks.

"Point is, I didn't say 'no' because I wanted time to think about it. And when you pushed it, I lashed out. And you're right, I shouldn't have said that about you. Regardless of what you might think, you are my friend Alex, which means a lot. I'm truly sorry that I can't be a good one back."

8. - Top - End - #1538

RedKnightGirl

"Okay. Sorry for bad mouthing you." Agatha replied pulling Alex into a hug.
    Mallory almost blew off the question entirely. There was no way she could possibly explain why, especially in front of so many people. But... Alex was her friend. And she was hurt. Even if her initial reaction was justified, Mallory had to at least try to explain.

"It's... I don't know," Mallory said truthfully, "I want to just be friends. And, well, I don't hang out with anyone outside of school or these big social events Luna has besides Agatha. So I thought... I wanted to say yes, just so we could hang out together. But I was afraid if I did, you would take it the wrong way. But at the same time..." She choked and felt her face flush. She couldn't finish, not in front of everyone like this. So instead, she changed tracks.

"Point is, I didn't say 'no' because I wanted time to think about it. And when you pushed it, I lashed out. And you're right, I shouldn't have said that about you. Regardless of what you might think, you are my friend Alex, which means a lot. I'm truly sorry that I can't be a good one back."
    "You guys are awesome. Sorry I've been kind of an a** myself today," Alex sighed contently. This was what she liked. People actually liking her. Feeling loved. Not loved loved of course, but just... affection from other people. "And Mal... if you want to hang out just the two of us with no dating involved, I'm down with that. You're pretty cool. Really," she added. They fought, but all good friends did after all. Well not ALL good friends. Just the interesting ones.

9. - Top - End - #1539
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"You guys are awesome. Sorry I've been kind of an a** myself today," Alex sighed contently. This was what she liked. People actually liking her. Feeling loved. Not loved loved of course, but just... affection from other people. "And Mal... if you want to hang out just the two of us with no dating involved, I'm down with that. You're pretty cool. Really," she added. They fought, but all good friends did after all. Well not ALL good friends. Just the interesting ones.
    "That would be lovely," Mallory said with a small smile, "We can set up a meeting time later. And we can just call it even on each others behavior, I think. And to counter an earlier statement of yours, I may get annoyed with you sometimes, but you're a pretty good person yourself, Alex. My opinion of you is far from rock bottom, and I know because there are people out there who I have much lower opinions of than you."

10. - Top - End - #1540

RedKnightGirl

"That would be lovely," Mallory said with a small smile, "We can set up a meeting time later. And we can just call it even on each others behavior, I think. And to counter an earlier statement of yours, I may get annoyed with you sometimes, but you're a pretty good person yourself, Alex. My opinion of you is far from rock bottom, and I know because there are people out there who I have much lower opinions of than you."
    "Out there maybe. Right here? Not so much," Alex teased, sticking out her tongue before unwrapping herself from Agatha. She didn't really mind if she was lowest on the pecking order, so long as she was... you know, ON it. That she was acknowledged as something as some kind of sexual natural disaster or something. Speaking of which...

"Hey uh... Luna?" Alex began, blushing furiously and fidgeting a bit. "Thanks. For a lot of stuff, I guess. You're like... the best person ever. Half the reason I keep looking for other people to date is that I want more people like you in my life, but no-one else I find is someone I love and loves me back like you do. And I probably don't tell you that enough, so... I'm doing it now," she finished lamely.

11. - Top - End - #1541

Aw. Alex, you're so sweet. Luna adds hugging Alex.

Episode 10 Scene 7

And just before Elizabeth starts singing.

The power cuts out.

You have a front center stage to the show, and the power's out.

Just your luck guys, right.

Spoiler: Opposed
    Show

Allure. =Comfort Elizabeth. +3 VP with Jen. (d8)

Skill = You know just where the power cut out, guide our favorite lightening sorceress to do tech repair. +2 VP with Luna. (d7)

Conflict =Beat up the idiot nerds who messed up, and make sure they know to not skimp on the sound. +2 VP with both protangists (d8)

Luck =Oh huh. You caught another problem. Fix it before it becomes an issue. +2 VP with Luna. (d7)

The d rolls indicate the number required to actually fix the problem. Instead of just look good trying to do so. The more successes, the better the concerts go.
    Last edited by Illven; 2015-06-06 at 12:41 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1542