Before I say anything else, I will state up front that this is not a commission. I'm sorry, I'd really like to pay someone for this to ensure the best quality possible, but I'm unemployed at the moment.

Still, I'm in a game on these forums with a real, dynamic, and interesting romantic relationship developing between my character and one of the NPCs, so I was hoping that maybe someone on this forum would draw some fanart of the two of them.

Here's the picture the DM used for the girl:
Spoiler
Show

Quote: "Her hair is longer and white, she's a little taller and more mature-looking, and her eyes are red, but aside from that it's about the same."

My character is a human male of about 22, 6'0" and average weight. He has red hair that lays flat, no bangs but it hangs over his ears, and reaches halfway down his neck. He wears a red wizard's robe and a single ornate glove on his left hand, which goes up his arm to cover halfway to his elbow. I imagine the glove to be thick past the wrist, looking almost like a bracer. He has blue eyes.

I was looking for a scene where the two of them sit back to back, looking away from each other up to the night sky. My character is on the right, gripping his glove with his right hand and looking conflicted. The NPC sits on the left, both hands gripping a sword in a sheath and her expression is one lost in thought.

This would just be for my personal enjoyment. We may post it in the OOC thread but that's all it would be used for, there will be no distributed copies or anything. Thank you for your time.