Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 815
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Early on a cool spring morning, three reploids look around three different divisions, appreciating the elegance of their postings, their new home sprawled out across the horizon as far as you can see, Hunter Command standing tall in the morning light, the glimmering pinpricks of millions of lights behind you as Geneva sits behind you. It's awe inspiring in it's way, knowing that this is where man and machine come together for mutual protection, even as the collective forces on base begin their morning routines.

    It's amazing how fast a day can change from pleasant to a nightmare.

    Dante Vonder had just gotten halfway across the campgrounds, appreciating his new home, when the klaxons began to blare. Rushing towards the building, he finds himself in the wrong division, First Advance scrambling to meet in a large room for a quick debrief even as he wills his armor to unfold from his backpack mounting, covering him as he runs, changing from a human looking man to the phoenix looking Inferno, his eyes going dark even as the armor's eyes activate, his body feeling larger, sturdier as he links up. Standing to attention, he reports to the CO of the division, Striker Cobra, as a 14th Recruit who was reporting in on the apparent disaster. With a nod, Striker points to his division ranks and tells you to form in, next to a girl who looks like she's trying to become a gunboat, a mushroom, a bat, a moose, another antlered animal, a few other human forms, and a centaur covered in spikes. With that, the debriefing begins, a screen turning on to show a city in flames behind Striker Cobra. He told you all that the city of Vienna was under assault. Turning on a screen, you see a city aflame, a colossal fortress sitting in the sky as thousands of airships shot into the city, as well as a notable ground presence. Forces from several divisions, including your own, were going to be sent out to face this threat, this Skyjammer assaulting Vienna. He points to a few of his force, notably fliers, telling them that they were to guard the base in case this was a feint, and that the rest of you were to head to the parade field where a mass teleporter would send you out to war.

    At the top of the spire in the Second Recon, Electro Ocelot had just gotten to the office of her CO, Longshot Koala, sitting in front of him somewhat nervous as she wondered about what her first hunt would be like, the reploid sniper before her slowly chewing on the end of a grass stalk as he looks through files detailing everything about her as she can't help but occasionally appreciate her superior officer's view from the top of the tower. The look of grim acceptance constantly on his face said a good bit about him, every look up seeming to be to weigh if you would last more than a day, a week, a year. Just as he first opens his mouth, though, the klaxons begin, Longshot letting the grass stalk fall out of his mouth as he gets the report. Forces scramble as he moves, you scrambling along to keep pace with the small Hunter, his mutters and issuing of orders leading you to see the entire Recon force on base before you. Fellow officers including a marmoset, a stork, a guppy, and three human forms that looked like upgraded Steel berets in front of a platoon of Berets and Lanceteamers, he told you all that the city of Vienna was under assault. Turning on a screen, you see a city aflame, a colossal fortress sitting in the sky as thousands of airships shot into the city, as well as a notable ground presence. Then the command: Second Recon had been told to stay back, that they were too important to risk. However, volunteers would be allowed to head out. You had been one of them to volunteer, which got you an appraising nod, alongside the Berets-Kilroy, Jennifer, and Morris, who walk with you to the beamin pad, your force to meet up with Fourth Overland to help with logistics, one way or another, apparently under their Major Seven. Your compatriots note that he is kind of an ass, and that yes that is his name, but he does his job.

    At ground level, Hailstorm Snowfox had just saluted his commander, Accel Orca, when the call to war began. Dragged along in the wake of your CO, you find yourself among people with a whole lot more guns than you have ever seen, even the Beret forces carrying missile launchers, mortars, and grenade launchers over the more conventional buster rifle, one tossed a pack to you, that upon inspection was full of detonation packs. Then Orca addressed his force, telling you all that the city of Vienna was under assault. Turning on a screen, you see a city aflame, a colossal fortress sitting in the sky as thousands of airships shot into the city, as well as a notable ground presence. Pointing to a few flyboys, he tells them to guard the base, and that the rest of you were to join him in sending these bastards to hell in swathes. You'd be going in behind the Fourth when they secured a beamin site, then show these bastards what real guns felt like. Demolitions were to coordinate with the Fourth's Logistics expert, Major Seven, to either fortify said beamin site against ground forces or take out key enemy positions and cut off supply lines by dropping buildings on them.

    The first into the warzone was Dante, and it was both terrifying and amazing. Terrifying as he smelled blood and smoke in the air, civilian screams flooding the city even above the sounds of missiles impacting across the city, but amazing in how streamlined his adoptive force was, the Berets forming up as Striker literally tore an armored maverick division apart faster than you could even respond, the mushroom-apparently called Shieldspin Mushroom, getting split off from the division in a mall rigged into a trap as the rest of you tore into the enemy whenever you found them. By the time you link with the Fourth, your hands are slick with the oil of Maverick soldiers, civilians cowering among the Berets as you watch the sidelines, moreso when they take an airport with attached museum to fortify and funnel the rescued into. You are the first to report to Major Seven, not being part of the First, and are given civilian protection duty until the Fifteenth arrived, at which point you would be sent into the front with them.

    Not to say that was the case for long. Ocelot and the crew she had come to find out were called the Golden Berets for their completed mission count and return rate, had beamed into the city solo. Following communications Jennifer picked up about ten miles out (Apparently she had upgraded her sensors quite a bit), your quartet moves through the city, taking out enemy forces quietly and efficiently, none of them even getting a message out before you are upon them with beamsabers and buster fire. The trail of dead foes you leave is impressive, and soon you reach the Fourth's position before them, seeing them building a fortification around an airport the mavericks had not reached yet. It is there you meet Major Seven, who is temporarily drowned out as an ancient jet plane is launched from the airstrip (how?!) as he shakes his head, muttering something about a "Crazy British pilot bitch going to get herself shot down in five seconds". Jennifer was set to Communications hacking and assisting on this end of Logistics, where Kilroy and Morris were sent out into the field with Beret forces to find and retrieve as many civilians as possible. You were being reserved for when the Fifteenth arrived, though, put on the back lines with a strange bird looking gent in case a hole formed in the Fourth's Line before the big guns arrived, helping Berets set up a large device to speed up the process of getting them to the field as civilian and Hunter forces made their way in, either split off from their groups or escorting people caught in a warzone.

    Finally comes Hailstorm Snowfox, part of the second line to come into the fray with the Artillery. As he enters, the sounds of reploids dying and missiles impacting, guns shooting and blazing, come from all around, as he enters into a hangar that has seen much better days. He looks out to the landscape and it seems like Hell, his fellows launching occasional streams of missiles and explosives into harassing enemy air as someone who managed to get an old F-14 Tomcat into the air, the plane about a century older than anything on the field screaming by, a few thousand missiles hot on its tail from the more advanced gunboats as it weaves through enemy airspace, getting several missiles from the enemy airforce here to redirect and follow the heat trail as the old bird weaves through a city it wasn't meant to dance in. You find yourself the first demolitions to arrive on scene, and report to the one designated as Major Seven alongside an orange cat and a bird of some sort, shouting orders to some Berets on fortifying the hangar amidst the screams of people whose only fault was living in a place these sons of bitches decided had to burn, the colossal fortress called the Skyjammer hanging in the sky, firing beams of death and clusters of missiles into the ground below.

    Major Seven, a human form in heavy looking plates, one arm completely replaced by a large gun with a seven emblazoned on the shoulder, looks to the three of you before him, taking measure of the three of you before speaking.
    "From what I understand, the three of you have not seen real combat before today. However, you have been trained for this kind of assault, so it is time to prove yourselves as Hunters."
    He taps a few buttons on his improvised computer area, and pulls up a map of Vienna, tapping the screen about a mile east from your current location, atop a building and in a former park.
    "Captain Morris noted a heavy maverick artillery force here. Major Schwarzhund and Overclock Conda have three artillery encampments to take out to the north and west of us, so you three are going to be sent in their stead to handle this. What little we know is that it is being led by a former 15th lieutenant, name of Tank Wolverine. Nasty bugger, temper almost as hot as the bombs he drops, and tends to have some backup nearby with a lot less on them, normally. This time it seems he has picked up a sniper and a defense specialist, full abilities currently unknown, but considering the sniper put a hole in Morris's shoulder while he was cloaked, apparently there are a number of nasty tricks. Morris is pulling back to redeploy, and they seem to be guarding their big guns too much to pursue. You three are to take their position out before they get their cannons locked on this position, or on more civilians, understood? Your priority is those cannons, with civilians being a secondary concern, because if they get online they could easily cave this hangar in on a few thousand heads, not to mention any of the other encampments the Fourteenth have set up, and time is of the essence."
    He gives a map to you three on your HUDs, charting out a path that doesn't lead you through the maverick front lines.
    "Afterwards, if you see targets of opportunity, I am leaving them to your discretion. Otherwise, find a Hunter force to link up with or return. Any questions?"
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2015-05-19 at 09:04 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Ocelot winces as she hears the screams of the civilians, but a fire ignites in her eyes when she finds out the identity of the target and salutes sharply, saying, "Yessir. There won't be enough scrap to make a teakettle once I'm done with them."

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    "Are there any known weaknesses on the target?"

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Seven takes a moment to pull up a small diagram. Treads are evident on his arms and legs, so maybe those would be good spots to aim for off the top of your head...
    "Heavy shields and heavier armor, but he's slow. Get up close and he can't rely on his guns. However, he can go onto those treads easily. Break his armor or break his mobility, and you should be able to run circles around him. Hence the sniper and the defensive experts, of which I just gave you all I had on them, unfortunately. Anything else?"

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    "Is there a way we can take the building down so they don't have a defensive hold?If we could do that there's a chance we could knock out their guns right?"

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Snowfox listens intently during the briefing, taking in as much detail about the situation as possible. As the Major gives them a look at their target, and mentions some of his potential weaknesses, he nods grimly. "Cracking through that armor is something I'll be able to help with... and if we're authorized to take down the building itself to bring down the artillery encampment, I'm equipped to handle that. The biggest issue I can think of is going to be actually getting to the location without them getting the drop on us."
    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show


    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Hailstorm Snowfox in Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach
    Darius Valen in Pokemon Tabletop United - Ambitions and Glory - Dungeons and Dragonites


    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Ocelot grins and says, "Well boys, I can clear a path. And do so fairly silently. How do you think I got here?"

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    "It's a city under siege, so infrastructure is not an issue. Whatever it takes to get the job done."
    He looks to his portable center that Jennifer had been manning, going back over to it.
    If that is all, I have work to do, people to organize. Dismissed and good hunting."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2015-05-19 at 10:30 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    "Then i guess I'll give support as needed on the way there.Lets move out."Dante then turns to leave.
    Last edited by ionoftheshadows; 2015-05-19 at 10:36 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Ocelot nods, salutes, and turns to leave.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    "Understood, sir." Snowfox offers a quick salute as he joins the others on the way out.
    Last edited by BluesEclipse; 2015-05-19 at 11:04 PM.
    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show


    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Hailstorm Snowfox in Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach
    Darius Valen in Pokemon Tabletop United - Ambitions and Glory - Dungeons and Dragonites


    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    As you exit, you notice that the lines of the Fifteenth Artillery have set up, beginning to shell the enemy lines. As the front line shoots it out with the massed maverick forces, you notice that the wave of mavericks looks a bit ragged on one side, but reinforcements likely not far behind. As you watch, the gunboat girl Dante remembers standing near rakes that flank with what seem to be massive electrical beams as Striker Cobra draws enemy fire, making a decent sized gap in this wave for you to slip through.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Ocelot points to the gap in the lines and says, "C'mon, there's our opening. Let's go take out this son of a bitch," as she EAS's through the gap.
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2015-05-19 at 11:57 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Dante quickly fires up EAS fallowing after

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Snowfox nods and moves to follow Ocelot, saying to the third member of the group, "Let's go. I'll cover the rear... I work best at range anyway." With that, he activates his EAS and dashes forward just behind the other two.
    Last edited by BluesEclipse; 2015-05-20 at 12:01 AM.
    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show


    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Hailstorm Snowfox in Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach
    Darius Valen in Pokemon Tabletop United - Ambitions and Glory - Dungeons and Dragonites


    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    You slip through enemy lines while they are in disorder, friendly fire tearing them apart hot on your heels. With Ocelot scouting ahead, your group makes good time, avoiding a few emplacements where they are moving heavy melee units towards the line, a couple ride armors, a tank, and more. However, there is plenty of gun behind you, and you need to be fresh. You were told to handle things that could make that line the Fourth and First were holding worthless. Ocelot sees you past as you dash through those rubble strewn streets, showing you pathways that allow you to bypass the squads that would take precious time from you, while Snowfox's sensory systems manage to pick up three squads that would have delayed you. Past random groups of enemy soldiers and grunts, your first signs that you are approaching the enemy defense is actually a squad of mets, dozens of the little things, sitting on the ground, occasionally popping up to survey the area. Walk Blasters-little more than guns on legs-patrolled as well, as Batton Bones clung to the walls, ready to swarm anyone who dared enter this space. Basic fortifications, but they would signal any ahead that trouble was coming through. Before you charged through, though, that Tomcat screams by, trailing missiles as she takes out a few ships with the sheer amount of ordinance blazing after her and seemingly competing to be the bomb that ends the pilot's life. Some of it impacts a nearby building, blowing a large hole in it that you take advantage of to bypass the mechaniloids. However, no one can have good fortune forever, as you continue speeding down the street to encounter a squad of mavs trying to shove an Alcanda onto a large chunk of debris, the mechaniloid almost there, as two Berets with the Sigma Insignia on their chests provide overwatch, apparently talking to each other, one on top trying to pull the damn thing up shouting at others below a pile of rubble, two voices sounding strained.
    -king thing must weigh three damn tons, Greg!"
    "Shaddap Dirk, you got the easy job! Besides, they weigh four!"
    "Dammit, would you two stop bitching and put your backs into it? We could've moved on by now!"
    There's a scrape of metal from behind the emplacement, and finally the Alcanda is up, the top one falling back and letting go as the large feet plant themselves, grabbing its knee with one hand, flail arm clanging against the other.
    "Oh thank friggin' god! Gah, my frame's gonna warp at this rate..."
    Then the Hoganmer on top looks up, spotting you. It's hand goes for its shield as you see the optics widen.
    "Crap, contact!"
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2015-05-20 at 01:28 AM.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Ocelot runs forwards, ready to go, as she makes for a covering wall, firing a spray of spikes from her wrist at the Mavericks, one at the beret to the south, another at the Hognamer next to him, and a third at the alcanda next to him.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Move from G20 to M20. Fire Electro-Spike at Burst 3, targeting B2, H5, and AL3, 29/32 Ammo

    Marksmanship Checks:
    B2: (5d6+1)[18]
    H5: (5d6+1)[20]
    AL3: (5d6+1)[17]

    Damage: (3d8)[2][4][2](8)

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Ocelot moves forward, shooting three spikes that find their way into Mav chests, lodging firmly in them. The Beret and the Hoganmer drop to the ground, spasming and twitching gasping, trying to scream as their LIFE Cell begins going haywire in their chests. The Alcanda sits still, tail falling over, inert.
    (TWO ROUNDS PARALYSIS as of the end of this round. Enemies are considered prone.)

    The remaining Beret moves back, gun up with one hand, and you can hear him.
    "Perimeter Squad Eight reporting contact! Three Hunters! Repeat, three Hunters!"
    Meanwhile, the Alcanda near the Beret repositions, tail swinging back and forth until a grenade is lobbed at Ocelot.
    (3d6)[11]
    (3d6+2)[12]
    However, the bomb sails over, impacting the building behind her. The hoganmers advance, shields raised.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2015-05-20 at 11:39 AM.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Snowfox frowns as the enemies call out contact, and says, "I suppose we should handle them quickly. Allow me to soften them up for you, Vonder." With that, he dashes forward as his tail glows faintly from within. Nearing the group of foes in front, he stops, whipping his tail forward to unleash a barrage of icy bolts to devastate the Alcanda in front of him - and anything unfortunate enough to be near it - with his Hailstorm Freezer.

    Spoiler: Hailstorm Snowfox - Hailstorm Freezer
    Show
    Marksmanship: (2d6+1)[6], primary target is AL2, secondary targets H2, H4

    Primary Damage v AL2: (1d8)[8] Ice Damage, next hit on this target within 2 rounds causes -1 Armor Rank
    Secondary Damage v H2, H4: (1d6)[2] Ice Damage, next his on each target within 2 rounds causes -1 Armor Rank to that target
    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show


    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Hailstorm Snowfox in Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach
    Darius Valen in Pokemon Tabletop United - Ambitions and Glory - Dungeons and Dragonites


    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Dante rushes past Snow punching the nearest target dead center in the chest and firing,nearly blowing it inwards.
    Last edited by ionoftheshadows; 2015-05-20 at 11:45 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    The hoganmer shields both frost over, barely keeping them safe from the Freezer rounds as the Alcanda is saved only by the terrain. Meanwhile, Dante rushes in, nailing the hoganmer in the chest with such strength he actually punches through the reinforced metal into the mav's chest. It gives a howl of pain, the so called Dirk glaring at you with hate, pulling back as he snarls at you.
    "Oh you're DEAD, you fu-"
    Then the incendiary charge goes off, causing pieces of him to fly in all directions.
    (Ocelot!)

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Ocelot grins at the grovelling Beret and hognamer as she rushes forwards, taking cover next to her ice fox themed colleague and unleashes another wave of spikes across the battlefield, aiming at the two remaining mechloids and another hognamer as she says, "Sit down and shut the hell up!"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    26/32 Ammo

    AL1: (5d6+1)[13]
    AL2: (5d6+1)[21]
    H4: (5d6+1)[13]

    Damage: (3d8)[1][6][3](10)

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    The alcanda atop the rubble goes limp up there, as the second Hoganmer begins to go into seizures as well, shield shattering in half much to its surprise. Unfortunately, between the two, Ocelot failed to get a good shot of the last Alcanda. The Beret takes cover behind some rubble and takes a shot at Dante first, sending a pair of plasma bursts at him. Meanwhile, one Hoganmer circles around the right side of the rubble, and shouts.
    "Dirk! You bastard!"
    It lashes out with the flail, the spiked ball shooting forward to try and hit the armored Hunter, even as the Alcanda left tries launching another grenade at Ocelot.
    (2d6+1)[9]-flail fist launched at Dante!
    (1d8)[3]
    (3d6+1)[9] Buster rifle shot at Dante!
    (3d6+1)[12] Buster rifle shot at Dante!
    [roll]1d6[roll]
    [roll]1d6[roll]
    (3d6)[12]-grenade at Ocelot
    (3d6+2)[9]
    The two shots of plasma collide with Dante's armor even as he dodges the flail, but barely even tarnish the paint. The Beret gapes at that, optics threatening to shoot out of his head next.
    "...Not the face?"
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2015-05-21 at 12:33 AM.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Dante leans back, ignoring the plasma as it scores the paint on his back, grabbing the chain as the flail flies by. With a hard pull, he literally sends the Hoganmer flying at him, slamming the Blitzkrieg Fist into his opponent's forehead, watching as it shreds apart in midair.After seeing he had a clear shot he launches the rest of his chamber at AL 2.
    Last edited by ionoftheshadows; 2015-05-21 at 01:13 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Even before the first hogamner drops dead at his feet, before being torn apart by explosions, Dante takes two shots at the inert Alcanda on the rock, shots tearing into it and setting off some grenade storage, making what it was on little more than a pile of rubble that sends a rain of pebbles upon you all. The last hoganmer not shot takes a swing at him, rushing in to try and foul the shot Snowfox would otherwise have of him and protect the other two alcandas.
    (3d6)[8]-throwing a punch at Dante with flail fist
    (1d8)[4]-flail damage
    (SNOWFOX)
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2015-05-21 at 01:19 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Snowfox watches as the bird-like Reploid moves in close and begins tearing through the enemies. "He's quite efficient..." he mutters, as he moves over towards another pile of rubble, taking a moment to line his shot up as he crouches. A plate on his shouder opens up, a pale blue missile streaking from it towards the still-moving Alcanda.

    Spoiler: Snowfox - Hailstorm Missile v AL1
    Show
    Marksmanship: (3d6+1)[10]
    Primary Damage: (2d4)[6] Ice
    Added Effect: -2 Armor Ranks to Target on Hit

    No Secondary Targets in Range
    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show


    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Hailstorm Snowfox in Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach
    Darius Valen in Pokemon Tabletop United - Ambitions and Glory - Dungeons and Dragonites


    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Dante watches as the attack misses him completely and smirks under his armor

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    The missile flies forwards, only for the Beret to shoot it out of the sky. Meanwhile, the hoganmer swings and misses as Dante slightly leaned to the side.
    (OCELOT)

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ionbound's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    Ocelot keeps her head down in cover as another grenade flies past, locking on to the last remaining beret that's trying to hide, as well as the Alcanda she missed and the last standing Hognamer, aiming to end the fight this second.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Spike Ammo: 23/32

    B1: (5d6+1)[19]
    H1: (5d6+1)[17]
    AL:1: (5d6+1)[23]

    Damage: (3d8)[2][1][3](6)

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Flumph

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Maverick Hunter: Eternally Into the Breach

    The last three begin going into seizures (seriously, I can't beat those), however the spikes from your first victims should be winding down by now. May want to give some warning, or get this fight finished fast.
    (My guys are prone. Blues and Ion, raise hell before they get back up.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •