New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC2)

The Void - Divinecon 15. 2

"Sir, yessir!" squeaked the helmeted goblin as he jumped to his feet.

Squeaks immediately grabbed the scepter of twisted steel, jagged spikes folding upon themselves and pointing out at odd angles. This scepter, he rushed over to Hemeliosa and offered it to her with a wide grin on his face. "For you, Ma'am! For you!"
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Divinecon 15.2

The little helmed goblin immediately ran back to the scepters. He grabbed the scepter which spewed smog and poured oil. He ran with it to TukTuk and squeaked "For Grenzo!"
    Currently Playing

3. - Top - End - #153
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    The Void - Divinecon 15. 2

"Sir, yessir!" squeaked the helmeted goblin as he jumped to his feet.

Squeaks immediately grabbed the scepter of twisted steel, jagged spikes folding upon themselves and pointing out at odd angles. This scepter, he rushed over to Hemeliosa and offered it to her with a wide grin on his face. "For you, Ma'am! For you!"
    Hemeliosa looks at her new Scepter quizzically. An indecipherable expression on her face. She walks over and sits on the throne appointed to her. In monotone she speaks: "I suppose that makes this seat mine."
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

Divinecon 15.2
    TukTuk grasped the specter. With a laugh he tossed it in the air and cartwheeled to the throne, catching it once again. He grins at Squeaky and Hemeliosa and then turned to those present, yelling out "It's time for us to have some fun!" He grins at the three avatars and added "One of you three! How do you make your Engines? That Which Produces wishes to look upon them." He then scampered up onto his throne and awaited the blueprints or methods to make his own engines.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    Divinecon 15.2
    TukTuk grasped the specter. With a laugh he tossed it in the air and cartwheeled to the throne, catching it once again. He grins at Squeaky and Hemeliosa and then turned to those present, yelling out "It's time for us to have some fun!" He grins at the three avatars and added "One of you three! How do you make your Engines? That Which Produces wishes to look upon them." He then scampered up onto his throne and awaited the blueprints or methods to make his own engines.
    Jin answers the question asked him with a series of clicks and chitters, the other two Avatars nod to the answer.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

Divinecon 15.2
    Cap'n is the next to approach the specters. He grabs the one covered in pustules and with a grin handed it to Ahn, saying "'ere ye go, matey! Fittin' fer ye t' be sittin'!" He stumbled back to the scepters and took one that was plain, ebony wood. He looked at the gathered gods before casually tossing it to Skreetchy and said "Fittin' me matey gets one!"

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Ahn took the scepter in hand, staring down at the details. He rubbed his fingers across the shaft that appeared to be paper-thin flesh strung over a pair of bones that were strapped together with some sort of tendon. He then examined the scepters head, a bloody and warped humanoid skull of unknown origin.

A wicked grin crossed Ahn's face as he moved towards the corresponding throne, shifting into a bald and bearded gnome once again, draped in black leather armor. He took his seat with a wicked fang-filled grin upon his face, his cane held between his dangling legs that didn't reach the floor and his ugly scepter firmly held in his other hand.

"Well! That was only to be expected! Ha! Haha!"
    Currently Playing

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Skreechy's Judgment

"VERY WELL THEN! I SHALL BE MAKING THE FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT CHOICE BY USING A CALCULATED AND SCIENTIFIC APPROACH! PREPARE TO BE AMAZED PEONS!" He yells while throwing his arms in the air. Taking a dramatic deep breath, he places a dirty palm over his eyes, and one can hear him mutter

"Eeny meeny... no wait I judged you unworthy... miny... didn't you die?... moe... ah I might as well make this interesting... "

Spoiler
    Show

I'm going to roll to see who gets the last seat!

1)Ignus
    2)Pernieth
    3)Kethneciel
    4)Rosian
    5)Mother Nosh
    6)Dreg Oleg
    7)Jin
    8)Greed god
    9) The Cosmic Mother (cause lol)
    10) Kryokoli (cause even more lol)

(1d10)[7]

"Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

9. - Top - End - #159
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Void Divinecon 15.2

"Well then, I guess there's nothing keeping me here now."

Rosian said before disappearing from The Void, and reappearing high in the air over The Frozen north.

The Frozen North Rosian

Choosing a small settlement, Rosian ripples his white cloak until it locks onto a brown, travel-looking form, and sets down. For now, he'd wonder the mortal world, hearing their stories, their music, and seeing everything it could. As he started into the settlement, he let some energy drain from him to, hopefully, make him a little harder to find, and in doing so, altered his very nature.

Spoiler: AP Action
    Show
    (Prerequisites
    Spoiler
    Show
    3 - AP Create Nourishment Utility Artifact (Cloak of Stars, The Black Cloak)

1 - AP (4 Total) Pestilence, Twilight Curse (Darkness over The Playground, brighter, more colorful cosmic bodies/events that draw the eye)

1 - AP (5 Total, prerequisite met) Nourishment, Aurora Rebirth (The darkness lasts only three months, and happens only every fifteen years, sends off with a brilliant aurora across the whole of the world, so people normally to far away from the poles will see them, and stops the world from growing to cold in this time, as if it was merely early spring)

2 - AP Gain Portfolio, Night. With this act, Rosian has established a connection to the night, a time of both peace, and horror.

3 AP - Gain Domain: Darkness (Night is the portfolio, in prerequisite above)
    Fly away from worries you don't want them again, I can feel the time to live.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Gathered Gods--Divinecon 2.0

As soon as the final scepter is given out. Kethneciel nods and turns to go. "The...judgment...is complete. I must be about my business."

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    Lawsblood, Axia

There is no procession, no great fanfare. One single dryad, one of her arms missing and the wound scorched and cracked like burned wood. She follows the druids, and touches each of the Trees in turn, speaking with them of this place before moving on. She welcomes the Lawforged. "I am Cassandra. I am here for the trial." she says shortly.
    The Lawforged allow her time to converse with each tree as she moves down the walkway, honored that the personal avatar of Pernieth has come for this trial. Talking with the trees, Cassandra would find that each tree had a more...rigid mindset than she would be accustomed to, though they are still healthy and speak with the dryad warmly. Before long, Cassandra finds herself in the primary judgment hall of Axia. She is led to a table and a seat to the right of the Marut that stands in judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    D'Vils Advocaat runs through the rules given to him and discusses it with is brethren "Oh dear. I can smell a landslide of lawsuits all the way from here. No no no no. It can't work like this. First of all, we'll need signed and stamped documentation granting us diplomatic immunity as we are representing a sovereign of a foreign state. Then we would require that each of these prisoners sign a waver specifically relieving us and our client from any responsibilities and claims should they experience any bodily harm or in general something unpleasant. Furthermore, each condemned is to be declared personally responsible for attending their own trial. Then lastly, we are lawyers. Yes we are devils, and yes we are evil. No point in being monstrous about it. If you require torturers or jailers we can get you in contact with some of our other brethren who are more suited for the task. Of course once the contract is signed we will be getting our commission fee of ten percent." Indeed instead of torturing the condemned, the devils where busy offering their calling card in case they wanted to be represented during the time of their trial, while offering some preliminary free advise.
    Documentation guaranteeing diplomatic immunity to Pernieth and Kryokoli, and/or representatives thereof, lasting for the course of the trial and for three days afterwards, is presented to D'vil's within minutes. He can see that these documents are extensive, and signed by Larut II, First Forged of Axia itself.

The leader of the Lawforged contingent going by the name Yarut steps forward to address the devilish lawyers. "I apologize; you seem to have misunderstood the purpose of these prisoners. Their trials have already been concluded; this is their punishment. Knowing of Kryokoli's... proclivities towards torture, we wished to honor her by making torture victims available for her pleasure. If you do not wish to do anything to them, you are under no obligation to do so; they shall be executed as per the regular laws of Axia, in that case."

His voice does not change as he addresses the final bit of D'Vils' statement. "Good and Evil are immaterial in Axia; it is law that matters here, above all else. If you wish to discuss a prisoner transfer fee or trade agreement of some sort, that business may be looked over after the trial has finished."

Once the devils are properly satisfied with their negotiations, they are taken to the primary judgment hall of Lawsblood, and directed to a long table with several chairs fitting for their forms on the left side of the judgment seat.

When both parties are seated and arranged, Marut II begins the trial. "This trial concerns the validity of the claim of Kryokoli, goddess of Winter, over the First Tree, the creation of Pernieth, god of Plants. The trial shall go as follows; each side will be allowed a preliminary statement, followed by presentation of evidence. A short debate shall follow, ending with each side's concluding statements. Throughout all of this, I will relay this information to my Master; once the trial is concluded, he will deliver his verdict.

"Any falsehood from either side shall result in that side's forfeiture of the case. Any manipulation of evidence from either side shall result in that side's forfeiture of the case. Any attack of once side upon the other, whether direct or indirect, shall result in that side's forfeiture of the case."
    Marut II falls silent for a moment, before turning to Cassandra. "Cassandra. Thy master, Pernieth, called for this trial to be made; therefore, it falls to thee to begin the opening statements. The representatives of Kryokoli--" it continues, turning to D'Vils' and the rest, "Shall have the final say. Begin."
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161

The Void: A Crowd of Gods:

Ignus turns and returns from whence she was speaking with Kethneciel.

Hemeliosa looks at her scepter, still held in her hand. An eyebrow raised. She shrugs, and looks down onto the playground from her new throne.

She rises from her seat, and suddenly plummets towards the ground below. Sword sheathed, standard in hand like a spear. Her wing unfurled for steering as she drops like a projectile shot from a cannon. A visible ring of vacuum pressure forms behind her, all across the playground a bright star falling is seen, a wave of pressure is seen moving across the surface, creating an earth shaking boom. Followed by a bright flash accompanied by a boom that shakes heaven and earth as she lands in the mountains in which the goblins play.

Though she lands with all her force, there is no damage, and no landslide or avalanche begins. Instead, there she stands, atop the peak, staring down at the goblins, appraising them. Her standard is held to one side angled oiutwards, her scepter pointed down towards the ground in her other hand.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-29 at 09:44 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

The Frozen North - Hemeliosa, 3,000 Ice-Goblins

The Ice-Goblins were boarding along the side of the mountain range, the combined sound of 3,000 Ice-Goblins, hootering, hollaring, cheering, whooping and shouting at each other carried through the wind.

When Hemeliosa performed her impressive landing, quite a few ice-goblins noticed the falling star, the bright light and the resounding boom.

"Whoa!" "Dude! Check it, homie!" "Holy cow!" "Totally rad!"

When all settled, all 3,000 goblins stood still. All beady little red eyes pointed towards the peak and silence reigned across the little blue goblins in furs.

Then after a few moments, every single one of the 3,000 mouths moved together to create a resounding.

"Whoooaaaaaa!!!!...."
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-29 at 11:02 PM.
    Currently Playing

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

Sanctum, The Madhouse - Birth

Edit: OOC - the original write-up sounded really stupid...so...rewrite!

Deep in the bowels of Ahn's Santum stood a pool of Ethanol, long forgotten within a twisted tunnel of deadly vines and rotted roots. Around the pond stood a group of twisted creatures known as Corrupted Solars. Lukus, the first of his kind led them, they stood 13 in total. Whispered chants in a twisted and corrupted tongue echoed through the darkness.

One of the Corrupted Solars, a creature by the name of Salem stepped forward and into the pond. He sunk his entire form in and the water began to boil.

Out emerged a massive creature standing at 15 feet tall with bulging muscles and a beastial head which was crowned in a mass of jagged horns. It's twisted grin belied a maliscious and untempered side and it spread out massive bat-like wings, it's body wreathed in flames and certain death.

So was born the first of the Balor. The first of many to come from the twisted depths of the Sanctum.

Spoiler: Ahn Actions
    Show

-1PAP Chaos (Create Chaos): Create Subrace: Balor

Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-30 at 12:27 AM.
    Currently Playing

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Kerx, Grenzo

Kerx searched the Void for Grenzo and really, it wasn't all that hard for how could one ever miss a giant floating bonfire!?

Ahn's avatar came to a halt next to Grenzo, his Ice-Board still in hand, firmly locked under his armpit. He grinned at Grenzo and said "Well! That's interesting! Ahn said to send you his congradulations! He also said to ask what you plan on doing next! Ha! The irony of Zalsaram's child sitting on a throne under the Visionary! Surely there's plans afoot!"

Kerx rolled as he laughed out loud for several moments before regaining his composure...whatever of it he had to begin with. He grinned at Grenzo and stated in a no-nonsense manner. "Truly though! Ahn wants you to know that you have his support, whatever it's worth!"
    Currently Playing

15. - Top - End - #165

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    The Frozen North - Hemeliosa, 3,000 Ice-Goblins

The Ice-Goblins were boarding along the side of the mountain range, the combined sound of 3,000 Ice-Goblins, hootering, hollaring, cheering, whooping and shouting at each other carried through the wind.

When Hemeliosa performed her impressive landing, quite a few ice-goblins noticed the falling star, the bright light and the resounding boom.

"Whoa!" "Dude! Check it, homie!" "Holy cow!" "Totally rad!"

When all settled, all 3,000 goblins stood still. All beady little red eyes pointed towards the peak and silence reigned across the little blue goblins in furs.

Then after a few moments, every single one of the 3,000 mouths moved together to create a resounding.

"Whoooaaaaaa!!!!...."
    Hemeliosa stares down at the Goblins judgmentally. No sign of movement or emotion apparent on her face.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-30 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Wrong character

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

Zahav Zalal gives a long bow to Pernieth and Kethneciel thanking them for their input. Orders do not go further than that, but he decides to stay and keep an eye on whatever might be happening.

Eucle, Yrhzallus, Marut IV--Dream Neutral Ground
    As both gods play their game the dream starts to change around the Marut. The Visionary's corruption has spread to some of the trees and as they turned to metal so did their dreams. Wraith wood acquired a metallic sheen. Changing from one hue to the next. Bladed edges interlocked with the branches and started to fight back at the Marut's proding.

The dream was in turmoil. It had been built from Neutral Ground itself, and now with the city evacuated from younger life only the old trees, skeletons and spirits of the dream remained. And they weren't to be trampled. Not after the closest thing they had to an existence in the material was under attack.

An insectile yet draconic head, it's maw rivetted with two long barbel, extended from the nothingness towards the Marut. It's neck was long and lost in the dream, but if one where to fully follow it it would connect to the prosperity god. The draconic jaw opening as it struck the constructs left leg and raised him upwards. Rusty smoke started to nag as the creature's breath ate away the armor and leg. Upside down the construct had a great view of another similar head sprouting from the ground opening wide to devour him. The head stopped just short of the metallic face and observed it with curiosity.

"You... you are the one that came to the darkness. Aren't you? I had mistaken you from one of the Visionary's pests. Apologies. What do you want? If your master wishes to summon me again, I shall regret to inform you that for as long as the Visionary remains a threat at my door I'm not leaving."

Grimgok, Leh - Omen Tower

The doors open, tall and wide able to easily accomodate a three hundred feet tall creature. They are pulled inwards by two gigantic constructs, sung from psychic wraithwood and piloted by a pair of twins each. The mechs that had followed Aks & Leh's stolen prototype was now in full throttle. On the ground at the constructs legs, forming two thick lines at both sides there are armored moongrel soldiers, wearing armors a mixture of wood and chitin that is all too alive, behind them there are constructs Barrakolari being the most common but each of the war machines devised by the mech goddess' followers is in attendance.

Marching from the other side garbed with a simple soldier's uniform and with a steely pace advanced Leh.

"What business does push you to venture the waves?"

Lylien - Lylien, Ask, Tiamat

Both Lylien and Ask look at each other in a moment of confusion. They hadn't known that. Had the cosmic mother been an enemy? An enemy that they had tried to wake and throw at his father? There was a saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But what if the enemy of my enemy was still my enemy? Or what if their father's line had been the common enemy. Perhaps they had had it all wrong.

Ask left, somber, her face and expression in shadows. Lylien didn't try to stop her, it was not in her power, and turned to Tiamat.

"If your mother's wakening won't protect the children it's better to let her sleep. She won't be praid to again."

With Lylien's new found confidence she grew stronger.

Spoiler
    Show

Eucle 4 AP 2 PAP

Lylien 6 AP 1 PAP

6 AP Two raise rank actions: (Joining the moon pantheon 1 AP, Creating mechs 2 AP, creating utility artifact (create concept) 3 AP)

New divine rank 4

{D} Redundant Protocols: Turning the mech goddess down is difficult with redundancies and overlapping systems.

0 AP 1 PAP remaining
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

The Frozen North- Hemeliosa, 3,000 Ice-Goblins

"Hey! Check it out! It's a chika, Big Homie!" shouted out one of the goblins next to the largest of them all with a spyglass pressed against his eye.

"No way! Let me see! Gimmie!" BIg Homie snatched the spyglass from his minion and pointed it towards the peak. "Hey! It's a chika!" He immediately shouted over the heads of the 3,000 ice-goblins and word spread like wildfire, a good number even produced their own spyglasses.

"Hey yo, Chika!"

"Whooooo! Chicka!"

"Hey! Yo! Hey! Check it out!"

"Chachacika!"

"Hooooooyeah!"

Mysterious Lake, Eldarond - Kith, Landro

"Bloody nutbag, eh? Fine.. I won't tell anyone about this place but I'm keeping my memories."
    Currently Playing

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

Grimgok and Leh - Omen Tower
    Grimgok scurried in and looked back fearfully, Gok saying "We hate the seas. That Which Fuels heard His name and sent us to investigate. We wish to know why you wish to speak to Him." Grim took control over the motors then and quickly sent the Gaama scurrying deeper within the Tower to avoid the possibility of rain.

TukTuk upon his Throne - Visionary
    TukTuk tsk'd at the response. Instead he dropped down from his throne and hunted down a few broken Engines. With each one he grasped firmly and chucked them at the Playground, muttering "They'll figure it out. Damn worthless chittering." He then jumped up to his throne and said to Ahn "Let's see what they do with those, Brother!"

Grenzo and Kerx - The Void
    Grenzo cackled as the Engines and cannons flew by the floating deity and avatar. He turned to Kerx and said "I plan on protecting My father. Using that pompous ass's developments will just be bonus in my eyes. Stories have started before this and with this we will see his ichor repurposed." He grins as He turns to look down as the gifts from the Visionary smash into His father.

Krenko-Ka City
    The cannons plummeted down and smashed upon the island. Within minutes crews were sent out to assess the still hot weaponry before they were gathered up. The cannons were then strapped to the city in a haphazard way before a test fire was launched. Unfortunately the energy from the city wasn't enough...yet. The goblins set to work on the newest problem as they scrambled to get the weapons firing before the Visionary took notice of the missing cannons.

Mardu Industrial Complex - Shivian Plains
    The Nightmare Engines smashed into the volcano that the Complex was built into. Within seconds the ichor that powered the machines began to leak into the surrounding ash fields, eating away flesh and replacing it with metal. Fortunately the Mardu didn't take notice of the change, beings of metal already, and began to tear into the machines in search of how to incorporate the engines into their own creations in that drive to improve on existing systems.
    As they tinkered the Complex began to pump out additional ichor into the surrounding land. Those exposed saw a similar effect as when the Visionary's Cannon struck the moon as flesh was replaced by metal. Yet it wasn't still like the statues, instead the metal allowing the same movements of old. Months after the first outbreak of ichor poisoning the Mardu had even managed to improve on the old movements by using ethanol as a hydraulic fluid within the cybernetics, helping the muscles of old provide an increased output that wouldn't be possible with the worthless flesh before. As an added side effect the Daashor were better able to heal those blessed by the ichor since the cybernetic parts responded better to the electric shocks they took a liking to better than flesh ever did.

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    Grenzo: 1; Chaos, Cultist, Goblin, Sin PAP; Cauldron, MIC Charge
    MIC: The ichor of the Visionary changes the flesh of those that touch it into metal, much as the radiation did on the Moon. Yet unlike the statues of old...
    Cauldron: The metal moves. With the ethanol provided by the Cauldron of Endless Firewater the output of the cybernetics that use it as a means to push and pull the bits and bobs find that output is even better than with simple flesh.

Hlo: 0; Moon, Sin PAP; Sun and Comet?

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ettin in the Playground

Omen Tower - Grimgok and Leh

The goblins weren't considered enemies. Yet having them here before it was time could be problematic, it could also of course be a great boon. By having the flame given to them the chances to release Ulvin from his frozen prison would greatly increase.

So perhaps it was better to ask it directly.

"The daughter of the one who fought against the crakling flame traped a god in ice. In order to release it, ice melting flames are going to be necessary. Your patron's and others."

Mysterious Lake, Eldarond - Kith, Landro

Landro shrugs.

"That will suffice, if by the end of your life you haven't shared what you learned today a mask will be handled to you. If not. Well. Won't matter."

Divinecon 15.2 - (A Wild Contender Appears!) Ask

The avatar wears her blingy uniform, dressed with the void navy uniform, her chinos and her vest along with the admiral's hat. While her hands are empty her sash holds an ornamented dueling pistol and cutlass.

"My name is Ask." She points an accusatory finger at the Visionary "You attacked the moon and my people. Prepare to profusely apologize!
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-05-30 at 01:30 PM.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground

Divinecon 15. 2

Sitting upon his throne, Ahn grinned at the sight of Ask and her blingy uniform. "Well! This ought to be good! Take a look, TukTuk! The Calvary is here! Ha! Haha!"

The Void- Kerx, Grenzo

Kerx laughed and laughed and laughed "Yes! Yes! This will be grand indeed! Ahn will be waiting for the opportune time or times and he will aid accordingly! Just keep in touch Mr. Grenzo and you wont be disappointed! "

Kerx disappeared from Grenzo's side, his laughter echoing long after he had left.
    Currently Playing

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Gathered Gods

The Great city moves, and a beam of light pulls Ask from the group, quickly tossing the annoyance into a factory, smoke billowing out from the top of the factory. Dred Olg grins at this, and moves to join the mortal who had been thrown in.

Matron Nosh moves to the center of the throne room, "You have been chosen by mortals and Gods to be the true divines. Your thrones represent a concept of perfection, and you will be responsible for it's guardianship and agenda. As per this moment, the Visionary no longer considers legacy. One can either be with the Thrones or against them, past actions and parentage does not matter." Matron Nosh turns to the trio of goblins who had chosen the Divinities, "You have done your job, and you were here to take the secondary cannon array. For your service, you will be allowed to stay with the Visionary and man the great weapons found here." Again she turned to the thrones, "Who will be speaker of the divinities?"

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    The Gathered Gods

The Great city moves, and a beam of light pulls Ask from the group, quickly tossing the annoyance into a factory, smoke billowing out from the top of the factory. Dred Olg grins at this, and moves to join the mortal who had been thrown in.

Matron Nosh moves to the center of the throne room, "You have been chosen by mortals and Gods to be the true divines. Your thrones represent a concept of perfection, and you will be responsible for it's guardianship and agenda. As per this moment, the Visionary no longer considers legacy. One can either be with the Thrones or against them, past actions and parentage does not matter." Matron Nosh turns to the trio of goblins who had chosen the Divinities, "You have done your job, and you were here to take the secondary cannon array. For your service, you will be allowed to stay with the Visionary and man the great weapons found here." Again she turned to the thrones, "Who will be speaker of the divinities?"
    A little dirty hand shoots up immediately "ME!" screams Skreechy jumping up and down in order to get noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post

Lylien - Lylien, Ask, Tiamat

Both Lylien and Ask look at each other in a moment of confusion. They hadn't known that. Had the cosmic mother been an enemy? An enemy that they had tried to wake and throw at his father? There was a saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But what if the enemy of my enemy was still my enemy? Or what if their father's line had been the common enemy. Perhaps they had had it all wrong.

Ask left, somber, her face and expression in shadows. Lylien didn't try to stop her, it was not in her power, and turned to Tiamat.

"If your mother's wakening won't protect the children it's better to let her sleep. She won't be praid to again."

With Lylien's new found confidence she grew stronger.

"Fool! Just because our Mother slumbers, do you think she is incapable of effecting the world?"
    snaps Tiamat "Why do you think she gave birth to me? Since the earliest days of the Playground the Dragons have been guiding the mortals of this world. In the ancient days we did so openly, and we were masters of the Playground. Now, my draconic brethren still offer their strength and aid to the mortals, but in more... lets say subtle ways."
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-05-30 at 03:05 PM.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ettin in the Playground

TukTuk and the Divinities - Live at the Visionary
    TukTuk tsk'd at the yanking away of Ask and waste of potential. He then turned and smiled as Skreechy offering to be the speaker, saying "A good choice as any! I second Skreechy!"

Grimgok and Lea - Omen Tower
    Grim remembered the tales of Kyrokoli and why you never ran away as a kid and the tales of Ignus and the change she wrought when she stole the Cleansing Light. Gok however was from before that time, stored for a touch too long and almost pickled when he was put in the mech. A full minute passed with a low static sound emitting from the Gaama until finally Gok said "I haven't heard the tales but he insists they are real. He says the Cackling Flame somehow lost that bout. He says that if you want the Cleansing Light to help melt the ice that He needs your help in first getting His light back." While Gok talked Grim messed with the modulator, making references to Gok sound squeaky, references to Grenzo boom loud and clear, references to the fight that saw his fire stolen forlorn, and references to Grim smug and superior.

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Gunhaven; 2015-05-30 at 04:29 PM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Eucle, Yrhzallus, Marut IV--Dream Neutral Ground
    As both gods play their game the dream starts to change around the Marut. The Visionary's corruption has spread to some of the trees and as they turned to metal so did their dreams. Wraith wood acquired a metallic sheen. Changing from one hue to the next. Bladed edges interlocked with the branches and started to fight back at the Marut's proding.

The dream was in turmoil. It had been built from Neutral Ground itself, and now with the city evacuated from younger life only the old trees, skeletons and spirits of the dream remained. And they weren't to be trampled. Not after the closest thing they had to an existence in the material was under attack.

An insectile yet draconic head, it's maw rivetted with two long barbel, extended from the nothingness towards the Marut. It's neck was long and lost in the dream, but if one where to fully follow it it would connect to the prosperity god. The draconic jaw opening as it struck the constructs left leg and raised him upwards. Rusty smoke started to nag as the creature's breath ate away the armor and leg. Upside down the construct had a great view of another similar head sprouting from the ground opening wide to devour him. The head stopped just short of the metallic face and observed it with curiosity.

"You... you are the one that came to the darkness. Aren't you? I had mistaken you from one of the Visionary's pests. Apologies. What do you want? If your master wishes to summon me again, I shall regret to inform you that for as long as the Visionary remains a threat at my door I'm not leaving."
    The Marut protected itself from harm as much as possible, but did not fight back against the trees' dreams, preferring instead to move on to another patch of dreams.

It does not react to the bite of the wealth god, simply turning to face the second head as it speaks. "No summons," it begins, the low buzzing distorting its speech. "My master simply wished to...t-to...to clear up an error in wording. Ignus misspoke when...when...when...when she brought this case before my master. She believes that she is no...no long-longer a threat, and wishes to have her hammer returned as p-per thy agreement with her." The Marut's speech is warped and stuttering, but not from fear; it seems distracted, turning suddenly to watch some random part of the dreams around it before going back to its statements.

"She came to my master in th-the, th-the hopes to avoid conflict. My master wishes to know; what would...would convince thee that Ig-Ig-Ig-Ig-Ignus has recovered from her mad a-anger and is worthy of her hammer once more... where are they going?" The Marut suddenly interjects, watching the rapidly shifting dreams around him.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175
    Orc in the Playground

Dream Neutral Ground - Eucle, Yhrzallus

The Madgod had been playing chess remaining most reticent while most panicked and expressed strong emotions over this conflict, even as Eucle confessed his doubts to him, Yhrzallus seemed unmoving, silent. Focused on the little game, despite all else. But then, he finally stood up. "Stand with you? Yes, that seems to be the question. Where does madness lie in all this? The one outside is many things for me, as you are. Am I elemental, or destructive? A destructive element? An elementary destruction? That is what puzzles us all. Perhaps...it should not be up to me to answer. Perhaps...I shall inquire he who sees through time..." And with that Yhrzallus left.

Gathered Gods

The Madgod materialized himself before the Visionary, pointing at the deity with his cane. "Father. Or...one who would be my father. I ask you now, to give an answer to the doubt which plagues myself and others. Where do you say that I belong? Who do you believe me to be? Am I brood of The World, even if my blood is yours? Am I of your kin, but simply dejected? Is Yhrzallus the name of a bastardized god of destruction, or does he stand amongst your kindred? Tell me now, many possibilities and multitudes now ironically hinge on the singularity of your answer. I care not for technicalities and in this instance uncertainty is the least of my desires. Tell me simply...what am I? Who am I, to you?"

But, to Yhrzallus' ears, the proclamation made by Matron Nosh seemed to give little doubt of its opinion. It was then that the Sorceror King finally received his answer, the one secret he did not know. If the Visionary was no longer of any kinship to him, the madgod knew where he stood. In a final nod, He gazed far into the stars, and waved his cane to the distant green gleam amidst the many stars.

Spoiler: Ignus' Avatar
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    "If it is peace you seek, I have created another Playground. Though few know of it's existence. In the Burning Lands in the Temple of Light, the First Temple, across from the entrance, past the First Forge lies a portal. Through this portal you will find The Planes of Fire. Be not tricked by their name. The first layer into which the Portal leads is as this world was towards the beginning... so very long ago. Before even Purity."

She sighs, a sound heavy with sentiment. "Animals, plants, birds, fish, insects... Few of the dangers here. Some of them, if minor, to keep a sense of unity among the inhabitants against those forces. Unity is important after all. Fractures in a society can cause more issues than a plague."

Zermanion, Dawn, Ignus - Dark Grove

Zermanion furrows his brow and looks at Ignus. "And do you freely offer a place for the good in this new land? Can we truly leave evil to run rampant here?" He asks. "I understand the importance of protecting our mortal children, of course...but a metal that isn't hammered by adversity will never be hardened to endure it."

Spoiler: AP Expenditure
    Show
    Yhrzallus
    14 AP (+7 from Rollover)

1 Sin Pantheon AP
    1 Moon Pantheon AP
    1 Cult Pantheon AP
    1 Chaos Pantheon AP

1 Spire of Change Charge
    1 Onyx Star (Pestilence) Charges

Active Nourishments/Pestilences
    Reincarnation (All souls reincarnate - 1 AP Nourishment)
    Worship the World (The abandoned people of the world subconsciously worship Zalsaram in secret - 1 AP Pestilence)
    Proud Return (1 AP Nourishment: All souls of Yhrzallus's servants and those punished by him have been claimed as his property, removing Kyre's claim from them even further)
    Shatter the Bonds (1 AP Nourishment: Souls once claimed by Kyre are now free, in name of neutrality and the free will of mortals and gods, going to where it's most logical for them to, or returning as undead, haunts or being stored in phylacteries.)
    Empower The World (1 AP Nourishment: Some souls, those more aligned with Elemental powers are now going to the Belly of the Beast instead of Erebus, in order to further
    the World's revival.)
    Dark Omen (Mortals blessed with oracle-like powers sense a terrible omen, but the details are hazy - 1 AP pestilence)
    Peace in the Land of the Deluded (A strong sanctuary effect is in action in Ithilbar. Mortals from outside Ithilbar suffer from its effects)

Manifest Zones
    Aurora of Chaos (Deepest Reaches influence zone in the Onyx Star)

Soul Claims
    Yhrzallus' claim on the souls of the Mad = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Proud Return)
    Elemental aligned souls = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Empower The World)
    Souls in general = 1 (from Shatter the Bonds)

Zermanion
    3 AP from Rollover

1 Pantheon of Goodly Protection AP

1 Brutal Warhammer Charge
    Last edited by MetaKnightFan; 2015-05-30 at 04:40 PM.
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

Lylien - Lylien, Tiamat

Lylien raises an amused eyebrow at Tiamat. Then she turns and starts walking slowly ignoring the draconic avatar.

"Thank you, you are dismissed."

Omen Tower - Grimgok, Leh, Mal

Leh raises a hand silencing the Aram.

You'll have to excuse me. My sister goes to battle, and she needs of me." He sounds less than he did before, as if he was somehow diminished. He stares aimlessly for a moment. Then leaves wandering towards the interior of the tower dragging his steps like a sad soul.

No soon has the half avatar left when a mechanized moongrel appears. His body is heavily augmented with the moongrel's psychic wraithwood, many legs carry his weight across the corridors and four arms sprout from his torso. Three of them are artificial while one remain that is still an original. His face is hidden behind a mixture of cloak, mask and graft. Atop him a skeleton's uper torso shines with multifaceted colors.

"Leave the gods do their gods thing. Let the engineers do the engineering. Now... do you want to see something? Share designs as we did last time? I hope what I shared with you proved useful, although judging by the golems it was."

The Visionary's factory - Ask, Dred Olg

Ask kicks her new place with rage. She had come to demand an apology. And she was going to get one. When the Visionary's avatar came to face her she screamed. She was dirty with oil, her nice clothes torn, her flesh attacked by metal and filigree. Part of what was her was gone. She let a scream of pure elated fear. Then she cracked laughing.

"Let me tell you this. I'm not trapped in here with you. You are trapped in here with me!"

She calls for the dreams and nightmares. She knows what the true substance of them is. Among the Visionary's line one had already had a taste of them. She had been ignored. Her fear been cause for mockery among her kin. And now she is about to show them how misplaced the mockery truly was. She was damn well going to get the apology.

She gathered the dreams and let them roam among the factory, growing all too strong as they trash and cut turning reality into madness.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ask is casting manifest planar zone linked to Verovan (as per the psionics domain spell), and weird (as per the dream domain spell)

Dream Neutral Ground - Eucle, Yhrzallus

When his brother spoke he lifted a weight from his shoulders. When he left he looked outside. And paled.

What was that damned girl doing?

Dream Neutral Ground - Eucle, Marut IV

The prosperity god himself walked to the upside down Marut, even as the creature's leg was turn to rust the god catch him before his fall. A new golden leg, made from dreamstuff was put in place.

"Yes. She misspoke. Anyone who calls others a thief without basis, anyone who makes others jump through hoops, is anyone who is not being wholy honest. You are an unreliable narrator. You are not her. But tell her. Insulting me is not the proper way to avoid conflict."

The marut is thrown across the dream like a ragdoll and the god draws both hammer and tetsubo.

"As for your other question. The dreams are going to my daughter. She is calling them. It won't be safe outside, don't try to follow."

Gathered Gods

Eucle stands radiant and armed by his brother side. Both his weapons are flaming, the metal heated white. His ornate kimono flows at an uneartly breeze, revealing the rust armor below it. The golden mask in his pauldrons contort themselves in an expression of rage. Two draconic heads spring from his shoulders exhaling a rusty cloud around the furious god. Many hands float around him, forming and coalescing at his back like wings' feathers. He raises the Tetsubo in his left and signals towards the Visionary.

"You wanted to see me. You attacked my people. You attacked my home. You took my daughter hostage. Release her. Now. Pay your debts. Or I'll pay mine."

Ask shudders and laughs.

"Now you made him angry. You won't like that."

She stumbles at the Visionary's metallic corruption eating her away turning her into a metallic statue.
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-05-30 at 05:43 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Lylien - Lylien, Tiamat

Lylien raises an amused eyebrow at Tiamat. Then she turns and starts walking slowly ignoring the draconic avatar.

"Thank you, you are dismissed."
    Tiamat shrugs and proceeds to leave. That's what she gets for answering a godling's call. Needless to say she would not forget this slight any time soon. But she had far more important things to do.

"You wanted to see me. You attacked my people. You attacked my home. You took my daughter hostage. Release her. Now. Pay your debts. Or I'll pay mine."
    Skreechy watches as Eucle makes his appearance. Of course amongst the gathered gods, who would pay attention to a little fouls smelling Goblin? So naturally Skreechy wanted to take advantage of this as he nudges his Goblin companions and whispers to them.

"Hey... hey... Peons...you know what would be fun? Lets shoot that guy with our brand new cannon."
    all the while not taking his eyes of Eucle.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ask kicks her new place with rage. She had come to demand an apology. And she was going to get one. When the Visionary's avatar came to face her she screamed. She was dirty with oil, her nice clothes torn, her flesh attacked by metal and filigree. Part of what was her was gone. She let a scream of pure elated fear. Then she cracked laughing.

"Let me tell you this. I'm not trapped in here with you. You are trapped in here with me!"

She calls for the dreams and nightmares. She knows what the true substance of them is. Among the Visionary's line one had already had a taste of them. She had been ignored. Her fear been cause for mockery among her kin. And now she is about to show them how misplaced the mockery truly was. She was damn well going to get the apology.

She gathered the dreams and let them roam among the factory, growing all too strong as they trash and cut turning reality into madness.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ask is casting manifest planar zone linked to Verovan (as per the psionics domain spell), and weird (as per the dream domain spell)

Ask shudders and laughs.

"Now you made him angry. You won't like that."

She stumbles at the Visionary's metallic corruption eating her away turning her into a metallic statue.

Somewhere in The Frozen North

Stopping in midstep, Rosian raised his head, slightly puzzled. After a moment of debate, he sighed and let his cloak ripple back to white as he stepped into nothingness, reappearing elsewhere in reality.

The Visonary's Factory - Ask, Dread Olg, Rosian

Coming out just a little bit away from the two of them, Rosian takes a look around before speaking.

"May one of you be so kind as to tell me what's going on here?"

His hood was down this time, face fully visible, and his rapier wasn't tucked under the cloak, but in plain sight. His silver eyes moved between the two, waiting for an answer.
    Fly away from worries you don't want them again, I can feel the time to live.
    Get away from stories with pros and cons to weight up, I can feel the time to share.

29. - Top - End - #179

Quote Originally Posted by MetaKnightFan View Post
    Zermanion, Dawn, Ignus (Avatar) - Dark Grove

Zermanion furrows his brow and looks at Ignus. "And do you freely offer a place for the good in this new land? Can we truly leave evil to run rampant here?" He asks. "I understand the importance of protecting our mortal children, of course...but a metal that isn't hammered by adversity will never be hardened to endure it."
    Ignus nods, "I offer a place for any that wish it." She tilts her head to one side, "The only way to truly defeat evil is if we all work together against it, which I do not believe possible. Without evil, there is no good. Without light there is no shadow, without darkness there is no light. As to being hardened... An alloy mixed and poured to mould it can be stronger than that which is made upon an anvil. You cannot mix metals to make superior materials with a hammer. At least not as a mortal. Cast Iron, as my hammer is, cannot be made without pouring it, yet such a metal is very difficult to damage, even compared to the hardiest of steels, make a steel too hard and it shatters. Make Cast iron, and it is harder than steel, but does not shatter." She shrugs, "I believe my people capable of enduring. They have been formed and moulded, hammered and shaped, tempered and sharpened."

Gathered Gods

Eucle stands radiant and armed by his brother side. Both his weapons are flaming, the metal heated white. His ornate kimono flows at an uneartly breeze, revealing the rust armor below it. The golden mask in his pauldrons contort themselves in an expression of rage. Two draconic heads spring from his shoulders exhaling a rusty cloud around the furious god. Many hands float around him, forming and coalescing at his back like wings' feathers. He raises the Tetsubo in his left and signals towards the Visionary.

From the hammer comes a whisper, as though from the flames, "If you require help, I will assist. If that time comes, release my hammer. It is all I ask."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-05-30 at 06:32 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

The Divinites - Live at the Visionary
    Cap'n opened his mouth to talk before he was interrupted by TukTuk jumping down to the gathered goblins. He wrapped an arm around Skreechy and the fellow Aram, saying "Eucle has been a friend. Let's shoot the cannons at that spider lady instead!" With that he decided that if a battle was going to happen it wasn't going to be in this dreary arena. The room turned neon pink, the thrones hunter's orange, and the oils turning into purple butterfly-like creatures.