New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Circle Of Assassins 16: Prisoner Of War

ROUND 0

The setting is a futuristic prison. You have all been captured from different walks of life for various reasons. You have been presented with a chance at freedom: kill everyone else and the last man standing gets to escape. There's a caveat, though: you need to find out the secret of each person before you can kill him.
    You wake up in a prison in some out-of-the-way galaxy, more precisely in a hanging cage of some sort. Looking around, you realize you're in block M, more affectionately called 'The Murder Block' by the guards, who'd regale the inmates with stories of a deathmatch where prisoners stood a chance of winning their freedom... by killing all the other contestants.

It's clear that the purpose of such a game is more to amuse the prison staff, specifically the higher-ups, but very few care about that when their chance at freedom is on the line. Block M deathmatches are notoriously hard to win, but it's not impossible.

You spot a few other people/creatures/aliens in cages similar to yours, with a collar fastened around their necks. That's when you realize... oh no... you have a similar collar fastened around your neck. You become vaguely aware of tiny needles poking your neck.

A loud cheery voice startles you, unless you're accustomed to loud noises and/or have more presence of mind than most."Good evening, maggots! You have been randomly selected for our monthly death-match entertainment!" The voice says in a happy tone, contrasting heavily with the life-or-death situation you've found yourself in. "In a minute, the bottom of your cages will open, dumping you onto the ground! Here, you're expected to fight each other to the death! Should you win, you'll get to go free, shuttled back to a place of your choosing." The cheery voice gains a mildly sinister tone. "Should you choose not to participate, there's a poison in your collar that will get injected into your bloodstream, melting your innards from the inside."

A spotlight shines on a helpless turian male. He only has time to look up angrily before his seemingly inert collar turns green. His tiny eyes go wide, and he starts to moan and writhe in pain until... he goes still. There's a melted hole where his heart should be.

Suddenly, you are dropped unceremoniously onto the floor or Block M.

"BEGIN! And remember: *acid poison*!" Acid poison said in a sing-song voice.

ROUND 1
    (Each round lasts for 72 hours. PM if you have any questions.)

# Player Character Race Occupation Secret? Fate Kills
    1 Duck999 Unidentified Duck Char (UDC) Unidentified UFO Driver
    2 Airea Bernadette "Nette" Sline Human TV Travel Guide, Activist
    3 Xihirli As'nikbul J'bickavs Slaver
    4 DiscipleOfBob Space-Cat Meow Meow Meow
    5 Lex-Kat Carrie Two-Face Cyborg Human Gun-For-Hire
    6 Silent_Interim Baron Elmore Four Cloned Human Bureaucrat
    7 Legato Endless Gand Anklebiter Windup LEGO construct Ex-financial forecaster, now Castle
    8 Logic Arnold Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 Kill-bot

Spoiler: Characters (Players)
    Show

1. Space-Cat (DiscipleOfBob)
    2. UDC (Duck999)
    3. Carrie Two-Face (Lex-Kat)
    4. Bernadette Sline (Airea)
    5. As'nikbul (Xihiril)
    6. Baron Elmore Four (Silent_Interim)
    7. Gand Anklebiter (Legato Endless)
    8. Arnold (Logic)

Spoiler: Secrets
    Show

1. Calls their momma every night before going to bed.
    2. Is A cannibal
    3. Once ran so fast that I won a race.
    4. Was arrested for smuggling vast quantities of black-market genetically modified bees.
    5. Is secretly working for the prison to sabotage other prisoners and make sure no one leaves alive.
    6. Can't use guns without auto-target.
    7. Never learned to drive.
    8. Owns a red couch.

Spoiler: Character Profiles
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Name: UDC (Unidentified Duck Character)
    Race: Unidentified
    Description: It's hard to tell what the UDC is... it is not quite humanoid, yet not quite anything else. It is tall, yet short, fat, yet thin.
    Weapons/Skills: Can fly a UFO like nobody's business. Can also run into people as if he was flying a UFO.
    Secret to be PMed shortly. Though really, everything about him is secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airea View Post
    Name: Bernadette "Nette" Sline

Race: Human

Description: Fit, tan and charismatic. "Nette" is internationally known not only for her travels but also for her myriad of adventures and scrapes. Is known for helping refugees and others in rough places escape and

Weapons/Skills/Superpowers: In her travels she has come across and learned several native fighting techniques. She was also blessed by a number of medicine men who gifted her with a number of protections for assistance given to their peoples. These are largely jinxes and dodges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Name: As'nikbul
    Race: J'bickavs

Description: Nik is a small, fast-moving target with powerful arms, short legs and massive feet. Vir body is elastic and bright pink with no fur. Nik's head is low on vir body to take advantage of foodstuffs near the ground.

Weapons/Skills: Weapon-of-choice is a multiple-use grenade weapon, moulded in the shape of vir shovel-like, hairless paws. When it hits the ground, it activates its flame-throwers and bathes the area for ten feet around it with hot death.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    Name: Space-Cat

Description: It's a kitty! An adorable fuzzy kitty with a fishbowl space helmet and a pop-tart shaped spacecraft / bodysuit.

Weapons / Abilities: Claws that can kill more than just your average first-level commoner. Can fly at super speed, even for a cat, with exhaust rainbows. Is adorable enough to reduce even the hardest of opponents into a baby-talking mess. Purrs that can heal injuries, calm stress, and vibrate at the frequency to disrupt energy weapons, destabilize engine drives, and achieve warp drive.

Reason for Imprisonment: Allegedly, for the crimes of stealing the queen's treats, scratching the ancestral tapestries, peeing on the royal throne, and hiding the Crown Jewels in the litter box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Name: Carrie Two-Face
    Race: Human, mostly
    Description: Carrie's upper right body, split almost perfectly down the middle (including her face) is that of a young beautiful woman. The hair on that side of her face is a honey blonde, with a light brown eye that is beautiful to look at. That is, if you can focus on just that side.
    Her other half is all metal. It's a shapely and beautifully polished silvery metal, but metal nonetheless. Her robotic eye is a pulsing blue one, with a small red dot as a pupil.
    Weapons/Skills: Aside from her cybernetic strength, she also hides knives within her cyber-frame. And not all of them were confiscated by the guards. She is also a markswoman with all variety of ranged weapons, from compound bows to rifles. She's fairly sure she could handle a rocket launcher, if she found one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Name: Baron Elmore Four
    Race: Cloned Human
    Description: A tall, thin, wiry man. Extremely nervous. Prone to bouncing back and forth on his heels and casting suspicious glances around him. Wears a simple three-piece suit that seems slightly too baggy for his frame.
    Weapons/Skills: After pulling numerous strings, he was able to smuggle in several easy-to-use electrical weapons and small energy weapons, though he is untrained and nervous with them. Also able to call in favours with the guards for small additional items like cigarettes, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Name: Gand Anklebiter
    Race: Sentient Windup Lego Construct
    Occupation: Former financial forecaster. Currently employed as a castle.
    Description: Ever shifting transformer. Usually kind of blocky.
    Weapons/Skills: Copious amount of sharp edged plastic, glue and various solvents including methyl-ethyl-ketone and gamma-butyrolactone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Name: Arnold
    Race: Cyberdyne Systems Model 101
    Description: 6'2" body builder. Leather Jacket and chaps. Wears Sunglasses at night.
    Weapons/Skills: Time-travel, enhanced strength, enhanced durability
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-06-17 at 03:49 PM. Reason: fine-tuney

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

((You may want to send a PM to the other players))

Among the cyborgs and criminals and mass murderers, a small cat licks its paw, seemingly oblivious to the lethal collar around its neck.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground

A tall, thin man in an ill-fitting purple suit glances around. "I don't deserve this, I don't deserve this..." he mutters to himself. He pulls a packet of cigarettes from his coat and lights one, both he and the guards ignoring the fact that he shouldn't have them. He tugs at the collar and paces while he smokes, glaring at anyone who comes close to him.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

"Brainless arena *******s and their games." Nette said as she moved her neck. "What you can with what you have, I guess."

Still, she had managed to get the slaves off the planet alright, so this wasn't a total wash. she went up against the worst of the worst - and won. Something like this was bound to happen at some point.
    Save a show. Slay a Shipper.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Noting Nette and remembering her actions in freeing a whole bunch of slaves, Nik the ugly pink thing sidestepped away and relied on vir natural camouflage to blend in.
    But this natural camouflage was from a bright pink environment, so this failed completely.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

6. - Top - End - #36
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Noting Nette and remembering her actions in freeing a whole bunch of slaves, Nik the ugly pink thing sidestepped away and relied on vir natural camouflage to blend in.
    But this natural camouflage was from a bright pink environment, so this failed completely.
    "Ya, I see ya." Nette didn't even bother turning around. "We meet our makers I know what I'll say to mine, can you say the same?"

But the man wasn't worth her time, there was more to do. She didn't intend to end here.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap.

Snap.

Out towards the field they flowed, tiny dancing particles arising on the wind. The mass was large and seemed shapeless. But beyond the grind of the twisting plastic, one could see vague shapes pitching about.

The mass was roiling, first one way, then another. Then every piece within the maelstrom of chaos, seemingly turned, angling into symmetry with each other, and began connecting yet again.

Out of this tumult of plastic arose a hideous uniformity. The various green blocks angled out, covering up their discolored kin, and a mighty form, nigh unto 3 feet high, arose to do battle.

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

Arnold looked about him. He would annihilate everyone here. They stood in the way of his mission.

The Skynet had sent him in read-only mode, as was normal for a task such as this. He could not afford to be compromised. Too much was at stake.

After scanning the area, Arnold determined the pink one posed the greatest threat, and began extermination protocols.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
    Nik scurried away with wheel-like elastic shovel legs.
    Was that android thing... singing "Meat me in St. Louis?"
    ((Hey, you didn't define Extermination Protocols, I'm going to make them ridiculous. You should know that by now.))
    "Get away from me, freak!"
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

10. - Top - End - #40

Elmore Four looked on at the impending scene between the android and the pink... thing... in mild horror. He slipped the packet of cigarettes back into his coat, withdrawing a small bottle and a taser. Opening the bottle, the smell of booze is obvious from across the room. He settled into a corner, drinking occasionally and pointing the taser at anyone coming near him.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

Carrie Two-Face stayed in her cell, her cyber-eye looking over the competition. One of them was her true target, but she wasn't sure which. The circuitry in her brain had been scrambled when they had used a shock-stick when apprehending her. She'd kill a few guards on her way out as well.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

12. - Top - End - #42
    Orc in the Playground

ROUND 1 OVER

"Get away from me, freak!"

Arnold continues to walk towards Nik. "Target sighted." His gaze unwavering, his sunglasses-clad eyes fixed on the little pink creature. "Run, creature. Just like that time you won a race."

"Nik doesn't run races!" As'nikbul responds as it turns back in confusion. A race? Nik doesn't have time for such things. "And what about you, you prison-serving saboteur freak?" It stops running and turns around, confident of its impending victory. That confidence fails when Arnold doesn't budge.

"You're not working with the prison?" Nik asks in confusion. It was so sure that was the answer! "No." The kill-bot replies simply, and turns around to leave.

As'nikbul doesn't notice Nette Sline coming up behind it.

"Hey!" It squeals in protest. "Put me down, you freak!" This earns it a rough shaking.

"What'll you do if I don't? Call your momma like a good boy? You know, like you do every night?"

"I've not spoken to my parents in eight years!" The j'bickavs replies, glaring at its assailant all the while. Nette glares back, then unceremoniously tosses Nik aside. "Not worth my time, then."

Carrie Two-Face leaves her cage. She had to leave eventually, after all, she's found her target: Baron Elmore Four. Finding him is easy: one just has to follow the smell of booze.

The Baron is presently eyeing the pink... thing... and the rude TV Activist. He heaves a heavy sigh of relief when no one is killed. Wait, should he be sighing in relief? Isn't it better to hide while the others kill themselves? He takes a big gulp of his booze in an attempt to calm his nerves.

'Calm down... deep breaths... ah!' His thoughts are interrupted by the sight of a literal half-woman headed in his direction, her metallic half glinting in the light.

Slowly, Carrie approaches the nervous cigarette smoking Baron. "Why so jumpy, Baron?" The gun-for-hire eyes Elmore Four, a hand slowly inching towards a hidden knife, her target being the hand holding his taser. "Afraid someone's going to find out about your cannibalistic tastes?"A smirk forms on Carrie's face.

"Why, I never!" Baron Elmore Four remarks in disgust. "Eat another human being? You insult me, cyborg woman." He takes a long puff of his cigarette, his eyes showing disapproval. "Now run along and call your momma, or something."

Carrie Two-Face, who was already leaving, turns around to face the Baron, her mouth wide open. "W... what did you just say?"

In her shocked state, she doesn't notice an EMP dart hitting her leg. "UGH!" Carrie groans as her robotic parts are temporarily scrambled, giving the Baron enough time to jam an energy blade between her ribs repeatedly.

"AHHHHH! DIE MAMMA'S GIRL!"
    The Baron screams as he repeatedly stabs Carrie, partly out of excitement that his lucky guess was correct. He's interrupted by a meow and turns to see the adorable Space-Cat with a phone in its mouth. On the screen of the phone is written 'CALL MUM'.

"Sorry, little fella, but I'm a clone." He pats the sad cat on the head, causing it to purr. "Would you believe, though? Tough Carrie was the momma's girl!"

Carrie barely hears The Baron's speech. Her last words before passing on? "Momma... I'm sorry."

A while after, Baron Elmore Four and Space-Cat part ways, with the Baron returning to his chair and the Space-Cat looking for someplace to curl up and observe the others. On it's way, Space-Cat sees some meat on the ground and goes to investigate... this tasty meat is familiar... tastes like cat... oh no, it's space-cat meat!

The Space-Cat projectile vomits and runs away, much to the dismay of UDC, who was watching from a distance, ready to kill the Space-Cat.

"Hey, Arnold!" Gand Anklebiter rushes to the kill-bot's side. "Spoken to your mother lately?" The lego construct giggles with malicious glee.

"Do I look like I have a mother?" Arnold responds, then walks away, leaving the lego construct dumbfounded. "I guess that's a no, then."

ROUND 2

2 Airea Bernadette "Nette" Sline Human TV Travel Guide, Activist
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat
    Calls their momma every night before going to bed.
    Stabbed to death
    6 Silent_Interim Baron Elmore Four Cloned Human Bureaucrat 1
    7 Legato Endless Gand Anklebiter Windup LEGO construct Ex-financial forecaster, now Castle

Spoiler: Guesses
    Show

1. DiscipleOfBob = Baron Elmore Four calls his momma every night.
    2. Duck999 = Space-Cat is a cannibal.
    3. Lex-Kat = Baron Elmore Four is a cannibal.
    4. Airea = As'nikbul is a good boy who calls his Momma.
    5. Xihiril = My guess is that Arnold secretly works for the prison.
    6. Silent_Interim= Carrie Two-Face's secret is: calls their momma every night before going to bed.
    7. Legato Endless = Arnold calls his mother every night.
    8. Logic = As'nikbul once ran so fast he won a race.

Show

1. Space-Cat (DiscipleOfBob)
    2. UDC (Duck999)
    3. Bernadette Sline (Airea)
    4. As'nikbul (Xihiril)
    5. Baron Elmore Four (Silent_Interim)
    6. Gand Anklebiter (Legato Endless)
    7. Arnold (Logic)

Show

1. Is A cannibal
    2. Once ran so fast that I won a race.
    3. Was arrested for smuggling vast quantities of black-market genetically modified bees.
    4. Is secretly working for the prison to sabotage other prisoners and make sure no one leaves alive.
    5. Can't use guns without auto-target.
    6. Never learned to drive.
    7. Owns a red couch.

Show
    Description: It's hard to tell what the UDC is... it is not quite humanoid, yet not quite anything else. It is tall, yet short, fat, yet thin.
    Weapons/Skills: Can fly a UFO like nobody's business. Can also run into people as if he was flying a UFO.

Description: Fit, tan and charismatic. "Nette" is internationally known not only for her travels but also for her myriad of adventures and scrapes. Is known for helping refugees and others in rough places escape and

Weapons/Skills/Superpowers: In her travels she has come across and learned several native fighting techniques. She was also blessed by a number of medicine men who gifted her with a number of protections for assistance given to their peoples. These are largely jinxes and dodges.
    Name: As'nikbul
    Race: J'bickavs

Description: Nik is a small, fast-moving target with powerful arms, short legs and massive feet. Vir body is elastic and bright pink with no fur. Nik's head is low on vir body to take advantage of foodstuffs near the ground.

Weapons/Skills: Weapon-of-choice is a multiple-use grenade weapon, moulded in the shape of vir shovel-like, hairless paws. When it hits the ground, it activates its flame-throwers and bathes the area for ten feet around it with hot death.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    Name: Space-Cat

Description: It's a kitty! An adorable fuzzy kitty with a fishbowl space helmet and a pop-tart shaped spacecraft / bodysuit.

Weapons / Abilities: Claws that can kill more than just your average first-level commoner. Can fly at super speed, even for a cat, with exhaust rainbows. Is adorable enough to reduce even the hardest of opponents into a baby-talking mess. Purrs that can heal injuries, calm stress, and vibrate at the frequency to disrupt energy weapons, destabilize engine drives, and achieve warp drive.

Reason for Imprisonment: Allegedly, for the crimes of stealing the queen's treats, scratching the ancestral tapestries, peeing on the royal throne, and hiding the Crown Jewels in the litter box.
    Description: A tall, thin, wiry man. Extremely nervous. Prone to bouncing back and forth on his heels and casting suspicious glances around him. Wears a simple three-piece suit that seems slightly too baggy for his frame.
    Weapons/Skills: After pulling numerous strings, he was able to smuggle in several easy-to-use electrical weapons and small energy weapons, though he is untrained and nervous with them. Also able to call in favours with the guards for small additional items like cigarettes, etc.
    Weapons/Skills: Copious amount of sharp edged plastic, glue and various solvents including methyl-ethyl-ketone and gamma-butyrolactone.
    Description: 6'2" body builder. Leather Jacket and chaps. Wears Sunglasses at night.
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-06-22 at 12:01 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

Default ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
    Carrie barely hears The Baron's speech. Her last words before passing on? "Momma... I'm sorry."
    On the other end of her internal phone, Carrie barely hears her mother as she slips into sweet death. "Carrie? Carrie is that you!? What's happening? Where are y..."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Killed on the first day. How rude!

And wonderful narration, Flaming Eagle. Loved it.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2015-06-22 at 10:55 AM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh... I think I've bruised my nergflunder..." Nik muttered. Nette had attacked him for virtually few reasons! That's mean!
    "Is there a prison hospital, or do we all just sort of die?"
    Show

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Mrowr?" Space-Cat plays with the phone betweens its paws, racing around and extending the cord (it's a very low-budget prison) and winding it around prison bars to create a net of phone cords to surround the arena. Space-Cat then throws the phone and the duck-thing who tried to feed it other cat. "Grrrr...."

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

"Oh course you haven't. How surprising. Nette had gone one round, now to go on.

17. - Top - End - #47

...Wow. I. Um. I was not expecting that. I'm also surprised that so many of those were the mama's boy one. Um.

The Baron, motivated by alcohol and adrenaline, starts staggering around the arena pointing a taser at people. "Who wants a piece of me? Come on! Nobody going to take a swing? GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT! COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH! I TOTALLY INTENDED TO KILL HER AS VIOLENTLY AS I DID! I AM EXTREMELY VICIOUS AND ANGRY! ARRGGH!" He could get used to this whole "violence" thing. He decided that, if he got out of here alive, he would kill that b****** what cloned him (and the earlier and later clones, just in case) and take his very probably rightful place as head of the family. After all, he already knew all of their secrets...
    Last edited by Silent_Interim; 2015-06-23 at 11:09 AM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

((You know, I was counting on everyone assuming it was a momma's boy, and you just had to ruin it day one. ))

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

The small grey feline whirls past the Duck-Thing, and into the view of Arnold, his processors churning.

TARGET OF OPPORTUNITY flashes on his internal Heads-Up Display System.

Turning to the pink J'bickavs, Arnold announces "I'll be back," before returning his attention to Space-Cat.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

"I'll be back!?" Nik stared after him, wondering where he'd heard that line.
    Wait!

"YOU'RE the one who won the race!"
    Show

21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Chirp. Chirp.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground

ROUND 2 OVER

((I'm very very sorry! I was online throughout the week, but my attention was all over the place. It won't happen again.))

"Target sighted."

Arnold the kill-bot walks over to Space-Cat and UDC, just as they're facing off with each other. "Space-Cat. Ran so fast it won a race." In response, the cat stares at him, shakes its head and resumes growling at UDC.

Nik, who was chasing Arnold, appears behind the kill-bot and points at him. "Nik knows your secret! You are a cannibal! Definitely! You're the one that is a cannibal and no one else!" It waves its hands all about. "Who is with me? Is anyone with me?"

UDC and Space-Cat stop glaring at each other and turn to look at Nik. The nod their heads up and down in agreement, then look at Arnold, expecting a reaction. "I don't need to eat." The kill-bot replies simply and starts to leave.

"No! But he has to be the cannibal!" Nik insists, catching the attention of Nette Sline and making her suspicious. She takes out a piece of meat she'd come across and tosses it at Nik. "Hungry?"

Nik eyes her suspiciously. She was being mean to it, why is she being nice now? Poking and prodding the meat and not seeing any traps, he slowly bends down and takes a bite.

Suddenly, Nik's tastebuds are flooded with the best taste ever. He knows that taste: the taste of some good j'bickavs meat. "Mmm, this is wonderful!" It looks up to see a gun pointed at him. "I thought so."

Baron Elmore Four, who had been screaming loudly at the top of his lungs that he's a badass and totally meant to kill Carrie, is attracted to their location by the sound of Nik being filled with multiple bullet holes in a manner that makes being alive pretty much impossible.

Wanting to be in on the action too, he points to everyone. "ARRGH! I AM A BADASS! TO PROVE MY BADASSERY, I WILL MAKE A DECLARATION!" Them, completely at random, he points to Space-Cat, a crazed violence-hungry look in his eyes. "You are so cute! The perfect cover! Who would suspect you're the saboteur? Well, guess what? I DO!"

Nette shakes her head. "Damned Baron can't keep a level head, accusing a poor helpless animal of sabotage."

Space-Cat moves closer to the Baron, a cute look on its face. It begins to purr, causing the microwave gun being currently held by the Baron to be temporarily disrupted.

"Y-you don't fool me, cat!" Baron Elmore Four states as he frantically starts to pull the trigger

"That's it, gimme that thing and..." Nette doesn't get to complete her sentence, as what happens next is so fast. The cat pounces on the Baron, claws bared. Unfortunately, it stopped purring and gets blasted mid-flight.

Gand Anklebiter, who was going to point out UDC as the saboteur, looks rather annoyed. The cause of the annoyance is probably a combination of another wrong guess and the fact that it just got splashed with cat brains.

ROUND 3

2 Airea Bernadette "Nette" Sline Human TV Travel Guide, Activist 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Nik is a cannibal!
    Filled with bullet holes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob
    Secret:

Is secretly working for the prison to sabotage other prisoners and make sure no one leaves alive.
    Brain exploded like a blood sausage
    Stabbed to death
    6 Silent_Interim Baron Elmore Four Cloned Human Bureaucrat 2

Show

1. DiscipleOfBob = Who's a cannibal? Arnold's a cannibal.
    2. Duck999 = Arnold is a cannibal
    3. Airea = Xihirli is a cannibal.
    4. Xihiril = My guess is that Arnie is a cannibal.
    5. Silent_Interim= Meow the Space-Cat is secretly working for the prison to sabotage other prisoners and make sure no-one leaves alive.
    6. Legato Endless = Duck999-Is secretly working for the prison to sabotage other prisoners and make sure no one leaves alive
    7. Logic = (Disciple of Bob) Space-Cat once ran so fast he won a race.

Show

1. UDC (Duck999)
    2. Bernadette Sline (Airea)
    3. Baron Elmore Four (Silent_Interim)
    4. Gand Anklebiter (Legato Endless)
    5. Arnold (Logic)

Show

1. Once ran so fast that I won a race.
    2. Was arrested for smuggling vast quantities of black-market genetically modified bees.
    3. Can't use guns without auto-target.
    4. Never learned to drive.
    5. Owns a red couch.

Show

Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-06-29 at 01:46 PM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

24. - Top - End - #54

I killed Jaspers? I... I killed JASPERS? I... I'm a MONSTER!

Goodness me though. I seem to be getting a remarkable case of beginner's luck.

Baron Elmore Four looked down at the exploded corpse of the cat. He felt remarkably sober all of a sudden. He decided that sobriety was not appropriate, given the circumstances, and took an extremely long drink from his flask. The flask was now empty.

He returned the flask to a pocket and grabbed the two litre bottle of vodka hidden inside his suit. Either it would be a good drink, or it would be a good weapon. He dropped the microwave gun while taking a swig, the charge being expended now, pulled a shock baton from the coat, and turned to look at the cyborg that was so obsessed with killing whoever won a race.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Nette still felt bad about the cat, even if he did work for the owners.

Pulling out a cigarette she leaned on a wall and looked at the others, it was quite the crew.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground

No, I haven't forgotten! But Legato Endless hasn't sent a viable answer.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

(if I remembered my guess, I would post some RP.)
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground

ROUND 3 OVER

"NEW TARGET: BARON ELMORE FOUR."

Arnold turns to the Baron, but before the kill-bot can open his mouth, the Baron shoots down his hopes.

"NO I DIDN'T WIN A RACE! Not by running, anyway, but THAT'S NOT THE... HEY I'M TALKING TO YOU, FREAK!" The Baron yells at Arnold, who had turned around and begun to leave.

Yelling at Arnold doesn't work, so The Baron resorts to yelling at the others like a crazed madman, much like he did with the cat.

"The kill-bot can't use guns without auto-target. THAT'S HIS SECRET!" says The Baron, looking self-satisfied.

"QUACK!" UDC seconds the guess.

Unfortunately for them all, two people making the wrong guess doesn't make it automatically right, and the kill-bot doesn't hesitate to tell them so.

"No." How very verbose. Both of them, the Baron especially, watch the kill-bot very carefully as walks away. With each steps he takes, their hopes are dashed all the more.

No one is hurt more than Baron Elmore Four, however. He was having such a wonderful killstreak!

A while later, Arnold the badass kill-bot is taking a walk while wondering who the race-winner is. He'll probably approach the Lego Construct next, as it seemed to have it out for him.

"OBSTRUCTION DETECTED"

Arnold looks up to see a red couch, just lying there. How cute, someone thinks he owns red couches. His response is to pick it up and throw it into the distance. "Wrong again." He turns to his left. "Bernadette Sline." Then he walks away, leaving the lady slightly miffed.

"It was a long shot, anyway." That said, she sighs and walks away. No killstreak for her.

The kill-bot, who had decided to continue his long walk, comes across a Lego car, just sitting there, and is momentarily reminded of the fact that he never learned to drive. Scanning it and seeing it as a sentient lifeform still doesn't make him turn away. He's never needed to drive, but...

Gand Anklebiter slowly inserts itself below Arnold's feet, just in time for the kill-bot to notice that something is wrong. First off, the car appears to be melting. Second, he can't move his legs.

"Don't be shy, Arnold ol' boy! Don't you want to learn to drive, finally?"

In response, the kill-bot starts to struggle, to no avail, even his super strength is no match for Gand's glue. In fact, the kill-bot struggles so much that he doesn't notice that he appears to be reducing, height-wise.

"ERROR! THIS UNIT IS MELTING."

Arnold looks down and sees that his legs and waist are totally gone. Just before he's covered by Gand's blockiness, he can only utter three words: "I'll be BACK!"

Moments later, Gand starts to giggle maliciously. "No he won't, No HE WON'T! Shishishishishishishi!"

And the Lego construct is right, as all that is left of Arnie is a puddle of goo!

ROUND 4

2 Airea Bernadette "Nette" Sline Human TV Travel Guide, Activist 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Nik is a cannibal!
    Filled with bullet holes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob
    Secret:

Is secretly working for the prison to sabotage other prisoners and make sure no one leaves alive.
    Brain exploded like a blood sausage
    Stabbed to death
    6 Silent_Interim Baron Elmore Four Cloned Human Bureaucrat 2
    7 Legato Endless Gand Anklebiter Windup LEGO construct Ex-financial forecaster, now Castle 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic
    Secret:

Never learned to drive.
    Blown to smithereens

Show

1. Duck999 = Kill-bot cannot use guns without auto-target
    2. Airea = Arnold has a red sofa.
    3. Silent_Interim= Arnold can't use guns without auto-target.
    4. Legato Endless = Logic Never learned to drive.
    5. Logic = (Silent_Interim) Baron Elmore Four once ran so fast he won a race.

Show

1. UDC (Duck999)
    2. Bernadette Sline (Airea)
    3. Baron Elmore Four (Silent_Interim)
    4. Gand Anklebiter (Legato Endless)

Show

1. Once ran so fast that I won a race.
    2. Was arrested for smuggling vast quantities of black-market genetically modified bees.
    3. Can't use guns without auto-target.
    4. Owns a Red couch

Show

Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-07-08 at 03:43 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground

All players, there's been a mistake (which I just rectified): I used the wrong secret for Logic, and he insisted I change it. I also discovered that I used the wrong guess for LE, so that's changed too.