New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    As a matter of fact it does, and my partner (who is a Vassal of Bahamut btw) would be very unhappy with you, as would my Couatl flyboy, oh and my secretary, Megan. (shes an Erinyes fyi).

I just realized my office is really weird
    Wait... why does a Vassal of Bahamut approve of a religion that refuses draconic tribute? Metallic dragons ask for that too... oh yes they don't like to call themselves overlords and prefer to call it "gifts". Two-face lawful good hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
    All of you are running around with oppositely-aligned outsiders in your offices, and here I am with just a staff composed of Karrnathi Skeletons and Zombies. They all have class levels, though, so I guess it balances out
    Hey, once they've undergone cerebromorphosis they're no longer Good aligned! Erm... umm... I... Forget what you've heard, I am not experimentally cerebromorphosing celestials and breaking my treaty with Mount Celestia. And I haven't been breeding albino cave penguins either whatever the rumors say, they're lies, lies!
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

2. - Top - End - #542
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

All of you are running around with oppositely-aligned outsiders in your offices, and here I am with just a staff composed of Karrnathi Skeletons and Zombies. They all have class levels, though, so I guess it balances out
    Nice, all Jim can do is give me unintelligent undead, not that im complaining, i love me an assault squad of fearless beatsticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Wait... why does a Vassal of Bahamut approve of a religion that refuses draconic tribute? Metallic dragons ask for that too... oh yes they don't like to call themselves overlords and prefer to call it "gifts". Two-face lawful good hypocrites.

Hey, once they've undergone cerebromorphosis they're no longer Good aligned! Erm... umm... I... Forget what you've heard, I am not experimentally cerebromorphosing celestials and breaking my treaty with Mount Celestia. And I haven't been breeding albino cave penguins either whatever the rumors say, they're lies, lies!
    Oh, he doesnt, only to Tiamat, and i dont force my religion on him so he doesnt particularly care.

Also, Im not gonna ask.
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2015-06-21 at 12:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

3. - Top - End - #543
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Im surprised you didnt. I have an armageddon bunker, though that doesnt guarantee for "Acts of Red Fel"
    Guaranteeing against those is like insuring against Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden or John Taylor. (for those not in the know, completely futile as nobody would take you up on it since all of them tend to happen quite suddenly, messily and violently all over the place).

On to other stuff, I had a great vision: what if you could play like a stereotypical sassy african american woman, but with a bit of powercreep in it. Oh, and without a way of finding out if we have any sassy african american women among us I will go for the sassiest (?) person I think I know: Marlowe. If you think that this applies equally to you as Not!Marlowe then you are welcome to lay a claim

Latifayen Warrior

Barbarian ACF

Restrictions:
    -must be female
    -may not use a totem
    -must have hair

This ACF replaces Fast Movement, Trap Sense and Damage Reduction and the abilities that depend on them.

Weave of Swiftness (Ex): By weaving the hair taken from killed enemies' scalps you can improve your might. At first level you learn to weave up to three enemies' scalps of hair into your own to increase your movement speed by 5 ft. per 2 scalps of hair woven into your own. This ability only functions with hair taken from humanoid enemies the Latifayen Warrior personally killed and it must be taken from the head. Addin a scalp of hair to your weave takes a ritual of 3 hours in which the Latifayen Warrior may not be disturbed. This effect only applies in situations where a Barbarian's Fast Movement might work and maxes out at a +20ft. bonus movement. [replaces Fast movement].

Weave of Power (Ex): At level 3 the Latifayen Warrior learns to deflty weave the hair of her enemies to appear more powerful and strike harder. The Latifayen Warrior may now add +1 to intimidate and melee damage (multiplied by critical hits) for every scalp woven into her weave. At every level where the Barbarian would have gained an increase to trap finding, a Latifayen warrior can weave an additional scalp in her weave. For example this means the Latifayen warrior can weave 4 scalps into her hair at level 3 and will gain more room to weave slaps in at levels 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18. [replaces Trap Sense].

Weave of Deflection (Ex): at level 7 the Latifayen warrior learns to weave her gathered scalps into a mullet that protects her. Through intricate weavin her wave now, when unarmored, grants a natural armour bonus of the number of weaves in addition to her Con Modifier. For every 3 points of natural armour gained this way, the Latifayen Warrior gains DR 1/--. At every level where the Barbarian would have gained an increase to Damage reduction, a Latifayen warrior can weave an additional scalp in her weave. For example this means the Latifayen warrior can weave one more scalp into her weave at level 7 and will gain more room to weave scalps in at levels 10, 13, 16 and 19. [replaces Damage Reduction].

These classfeatures may be advanced by prestige classes if they advance the replaced abilities of a regular barbarian.
    Last edited by Socratov; 2015-06-21 at 01:49 AM.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

4. - Top - End - #544
    Troll in the Playground

If you dont mind I go to my elisium bunker like Blackhawk748 because I dont want marlowe-sama to get angry
    ( teleports to bunker)

5. - Top - End - #545
    Troll in the Playground

Anyone who wants to give me a go is welcome to. No pressure, though.
    Homebrew PrC: The Performance Artist

6. - Top - End - #546
    Troll in the Playground

hey, inevitables are strictly barred from getting within a 1 mile radius of my office. Devils are highly discouraged from approaching it, and all but 1 form of archon are banned. The only reason i have these lantern archon in my pantry is for a snack while watching movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Why would I want to do that? If I'm the most inoffensive Evil, I'm the most desirable. And when the rest of the world is reduced to rubble by horrific monstrosities and those who believe themselves my rivals, and when heroes have become an extinct memory trying to stave them off, the bedraggled survivors will seek out someone who can save them from the darkness - someone who knows it intimately, has embraced it, and has mastered it.

The people will come to me to save them from the rest of you.

You say I'm not the biggest bad guy, because I've managed to do the least damage. I say that's precisely the reason that I am. I'm the last monster standing.

Oh, dear. I seem to have misplaced my purple font. How clumsy of me.
    But i work for you part time. I don't think i'm your rival. Does that mean you think i'm a monstrosity? that's not very nice. also, I plan on making sure the world sticks around for a long time. It needs to be around for entertainment. Yes, I will be a part time hero, unless you want to destroy it... i have weird contingencies on my plans based on what i think will result in fun.

Does this include tribute to draconic overlords? If so, my religion demands that I dedicate you a sacrifice to Tiamat and then eat you.
    I would be most displeased if you did something to my toy. I like chasing him around and if you break him i will have to declare war.

Also, i have religious reasons for not paying taxes. It involves worshiping this past life of mine that was a white draconic human sorcerer who was psychotic, built a cathedral to himself on top of a horizontal wall of force with the visage of a white dragon in a stain glass window to represent himself, and had a kobold fan club. tennents of this religion clearly state that i can never subjugate myself to any government or deity, but i can work for them for just about any reason i want.

it is also why i never pay taxes to the country my company made on an island so inspectors would stop pestering me about things like safety concerns.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-06-21 at 03:06 AM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

7. - Top - End - #547
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    If you dont mind I go to my elisium bunker like Blackhawk748 because I dont want marlowe-sama to get angry
    ( teleports to bunker)
    Spoiler: Wow. Lots of typos in this one. That'll teach me to type using beer as an anti-freeze.
    Show

I was unable to think of anything remotely funny about Gihren.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Troll in the Playground

...*click* wait a minute, Quick while haman-san is out let's very forcibly pressure Judau into throwing a huge raging party.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2015-06-21 at 04:02 AM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

9. - Top - End - #549

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    ...*click* wait a minute, Quick while haman-san is out let's very forcibly pressure Judau into throwing a huge raging party.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #550
    Ogre in the Playground

I would just like to make it known that my staff consists of several Venedaemons for accounting, two Rakshasa project managers, a Memitim Psychopomp head of security, with some other lesser psychopomps, oni, elementals, and a Balisse Angel for good measure. I also took the liberty of hiring some Half-Celestial Unicorns as company transport. We also a litter of Silvanshee Agathions and Dweomercats running around for some reason.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

11. - Top - End - #551

Hold now, Snowbluff, did you replace Red Fell with Redd Fel so you could control H.R.?

How did you manage to get around Accounting? I had every piece of information running through my office, just because I managed to word the official documents to make sure everything anyone does concerns Accounting.

Of all the dirty rotten schemes, you had to use mine.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Threadnaught View Post
    Hold now, Snowbluff, did you replace Red Fell with Redd Fel so you could control H.R.?

How did you manage to get around Accounting? I had every piece of information running through my office, just because I managed to word the official documents to make sure everything anyone does concerns Accounting.

this is why I like my legion of sexy evil. They do what they do best all I do is sip my tropical drink and rest in Elysium's sun. This is life.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Titan in the Playground

=
    One creepy dolls. Two cruelty to undead. Three encouraging biophilia yuck that's almost as bad as forgery (though orders of magnitude less bad than tribute tax evasion).
    Oh, is any of that an actual problem?

It could be worse. I could procrastinate the new thread a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Threadnaught View Post

Well, to be fair I was redirecting most of the accounting information so I could embezzle your money, and I think Elric was messing with you, too.

I don't even need the money. I was doing it for the lolz.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-06-21 at 12:22 PM.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Titan in the Playground

Undead have rights too. And I don't want to have to stat out the half-lich template. And do we really need a half-lich half-peanut dragon erinyes running about? Do we really? Also should I even use the stuff from Dragon... #317 I think it was... with the half undead templates, or take cues from the imho better designed half-vampire from Libris Mortis (seriously +4 LA for Katane, bah... also katane instead of dhampyr???)?
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-06-21 at 12:24 PM.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Titan in the Playground

Undead have rights too. And I don't want to have to stat out the half-lich template. And do we really need a half-lich half-peanut dragon erinyes running about? Do we really?
    It depends. Can I be the lich peanut butter dragon?
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Titan in the Playground

It depends. Can I be the lich peanut butter dragon?
    No, nor either of the erinyes. Also should I even use the stuff from Dragon... #317 I think it was... with the half undead templates, or take cues from the imho better designed half-vampire from Libris Mortis (seriously +4 LA for Katane, bah... also katane instead of dhampyr???)?

Current Projects:

17. - Top - End - #557
    Troll in the Playground

Well, to be fair I was redirecting most of the accounting information so I could embezzle your money, and I think Elric was messing with you, too.

I don't even need the money. I was doing it for the lolz.
    and they say this is lawful good probably just red fell, marlowe and ( as the good old joker said) good ol moi who represents lawful (stable) evil are most efective ones in this company( checks his Swiss bank account)

18. - Top - End - #558
    Titan in the Playground

No, nor either of the erinyes.
    What? :l

I wouldn't use dragon material. You're made of sterner stuff.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Titan in the Playground

and they say this is lawful good probably just red fell, marlowe and ( as the good old joker said) good ol moi who represents lawful (stable) evil are most efective ones in this company( checks his Swiss bank account)
    Your bank has been emptied by the tax placed upon all transactions to be made into foreign banks (of 110% of the transaction). And I am glad to say the auditors have gone missing, so chocolate can be returned to the people.

Current Projects:

20. - Top - End - #560
    Troll in the Playground

Your bank has been emptied by the tax placed upon all transactions to be made into foreign banks (of 110% of the transaction). And I am glad to say the auditors have gone missing, so chocolate can be returned to the people.
    though luck buddy you just emptied your own bank to my account ka-ching. I love when hero gives his wallet to me efficient evil todo el mundo

21. - Top - End - #561
    Titan in the Playground

though luck buddy you just emptied your own bank to my account ka-ching. I love when hero gives his wallet to me efficient evil todo el mundo
    That's not how taxes work. Also I don't have a bank account. Dragons don't believe in banks.

Current Projects:

22. - Top - End - #562
    Titan in the Playground

That's not how taxes work. Also I don't have a bank account. Dragons don't believe in banks.
    Yeah, they mostly just sit on their money like how old people hide money under mattresses.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Troll in the Playground

say that to the loyalpaladin and snowbluff mercenary inc I just tip them to your empty layer
    ( ah thanks io for fiendish cohort feat with proper aura you can find any follower you want)

24. - Top - End - #564
    Titan in the Playground

Zeya (Half-Peanut Dragon Half-Lich Erinyes Divine Rank 0)
    Medium Dragon (Lawful, Evil, Augmented Outsider, Baatezu)
    Hit Dice: 9d10+90 (144 hp)
    Initiative: +5
    Speed: 60 ft. (12 squares), fly 200 ft. (good)
    Armor Class: 42 (+9 Dex, +12 natural, +11 deflection), touch 15, flat-footed 22
    Base Attack/Grapple: +9/+22
    Attack: Longsword +22 melee (1d8+13/19-20) or +1 flaming composite longbow (+13 Str bonus) +19 ranged (1d8+14/×3 plus 1d6 fire) or rope +18 ranged (entangle) or Touch +22 melee touch (1d8+5 negative energy)
    Full Attack: Longsword +22/+17 melee (1d8+13/19-20) and claw +17 melee (1d4+6 and 1d8+5 negative energy) and bite +17 melee (1d6+6) or +1 flaming composite longbow (+13 Str bonus) +19/+14 ranged (1d8+14/×3 plus 1d6 fire) or rope +18 ranged (entangle)
    Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
    Special Attacks: Breath weapon, entangle, paralyzing touch, spell-like abilities, summon devil
    Special Qualities: Damage reduction 10/epic and 5/bludgeoning and good and magic, darkvision 60 ft., immunity to ability damage, ability drain, acid, energy drain, fire, mind-affecting effects, poison, and transmutation, negative energy resistance, resistance to acid 10 and cold 10, see in darkness, spell resistance 32, telepathy 100 ft., true seeing, weakly attached soul
    Saves: Fort +12, Ref +11, Will +10
    Abilities: Str 36, Dex 28, Con 30, Int 26, Wis 26, Cha 32
    Skills: Bluff +21, Concentration +22, Diplomacy +25, Escape Artist +21, Hide +23, Knowledge (arcana) +20, Knowledge (nature) +20, Listen +22, Move Silently +23, Search +22, Sense Motive +24, Spot +22, Survival +8 (+10 following tracks), Use Rope +9 (+11 with bindings)
    Feats: DodgeB, MobilityB, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Shot on the Run
    Environment: Erutnevda
    Organization: Unique
    Challenge Rating: Harm her and you will suffer (11).
    Treasure: Standard, plus rope and +1 flaming composite longbow (+13 Str bonus)
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Advancement: By character class.
    Level Adjustment: +12 -8 (ECL 1)

Breath Weapon (Su): 1/day Zeya may release a breath weapon in the form of a 60-ft cone of peanut butter dealing 6d8 acid damage and entangling creatures within it for 1d4+1 round. A successful Reflex save (DC 24) halves this damage and negates the entangling effect.

Entangle (Ex) Zeya carries a stout rope some 50 feet long that entangles opponents of any size as an animate rope spell (caster level 16th). She can hurl its rope 30 feet with no range penalty. Typically, an erinyes entangles a foe, lifts it into the air, and drops it from a great height.

Paralyzing Touch (Su): 3 times per day Zeya may charge her touch attack (or claw which carries it) with paralytic energy similar to that of a lich. Any living creature hit by this touch must make a Fortitude save (DC 25) or be paralyzed for 9 rounds. A creature paralyzed this way seems dead, though a DC 20 Spot check or a DC 15 Heal check reveals that the victim is still alive.

Spell-Like Abilities At will—greater teleport (self plus 50 pounds of objects only), charm monster (DC 25), minor image (DC 23), unholy blight (DC 25). Caster level 12th. The save DCs are Charisma-based.

Summon Devil (Sp) Once per day Zeya can summon 2d10 lemures or 1d4 bearded devils or Bel lord of the first with a 100% chance of success, or she may attempt to summon Tiamat with a 75% chance of success. This ability is the equivalent of a 9th-level spell.

True Seeing (Su) Zeya continuously use true seeing, as the spell (caster level 14th).

Weakly Attached Soul (Su):
    A half-lich suffers a -2 on saves against spells or effects which remove their soul or exchange it (such as Magic Jar).

say that to the loyalpaladin and snowbluff mercenary inc I just tip them to your empty layer
    ( ah thanks io for fiendish cohort feat with proper aura you can find any follower you want)
    Empty? I already invited them (and IZ) to the party.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2015-06-21 at 03:26 PM.

Current Projects:

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos
    A party? I never get invited to those! I think I'll bring my delicious Soul Fondue!
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

26. - Top - End - #566
    Troll in the Playground

Gate crashing time! Don't worry there won't be property damage as long as the party is fun, and you don't have an actual gate that needs to be crashed.

Current avatar by me

27. - Top - End - #567
    Titan in the Playground

yuk Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Alternate Class Features/Racial Class Features/Alternat

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Gate crashing time! Don't worry there won't be property damage as long as the party is fun, and you don't have an actual gate that needs to be crashed.
    Well of course you're allowed to come. What do you think the teleportation circle laced with Limbo stones is for?

Current Projects:

28. - Top - End - #568

My current Tabletop campaign now has a recurring villain whom the players have dubbed "The Red Comet".

...because he was last seen flying away from them at great speed, bleeding and on fire.

He's a blond guy with a manipulative attitude toward women.

I swear to god I never said or did anything to encourage this choice of name.