New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Making a sorcerer undead/skeleton summoner

Making a sorcerer undead/skeleton summoner, please help. level 10 I'm thinking this. It's probably just a single or two session campaign, where I'm basically just making some story to the world. I'm going to try summoning max amount of skeletons, and hopefully killing an entier village or two, but It will be awzome enough with just taking down som level 2-4 city guards along with a couple of captains

Undead Bloodline!

Feats

Spell Focus (Necromancy) (1st level)
    Skeleton Summoner
    Augment Summoning
    Superior Summoning

Any helps!
    Last edited by andysowhat; 2015-06-08 at 05:57 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Making a sorcerer undead/skeleton summoner

Take the necropolitan template, it'll knock you down a level, but it'll give you d12 HD to replace the D4s, scales HP off your charisma instead of con to reduce MAD and generally gives you awesome communities.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheNivMizzet View Post
    Take the necropolitan template, it'll knock you down a level, but it'll give you d12 HD to replace the D4s, scales HP off your charisma instead of con to reduce MAD and generally gives you awesome communities.
    *Points to pathfinder tag*

Anyway, this is just my own opinion, but if you can, use Experimental Spellcaster to grab the Undeath word, to bring undeath upon all you meet as a standard action.
    Last edited by The Vagabond; 2015-06-08 at 10:16 AM.

GNU Terry Pratchett

4. - Top - End - #4
    Spamalot in the Playground

Are you set on Sorcerer? I think a Bones Oracle will get you far more skeletons due to the fact that you will have an Animate Dead pool and a Rebuke pool from your negative energy channel, plus you'll still be Cha-focused.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)