New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: BattleBorn

1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default BattleBorn

I didn't see a thread for this game, but maybe I missed it.

Is anyone as excited as I am for this? I loved the style and humor of Borderlands, and much of that seems to have transferred over to this new endeavor.
    “You know what your problem is, it's that you haven't seen enough movies - all of life's riddles are answered in the movies.” Davis. -Steve Martin- Grand Canyon

Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: BattleBorn

As it turns out, I absolutely hated Borderlands's style and humor, but I, too, am hyped for a new class-based cooperative shooter with a strong sense of its own style.
    It always amazes me how often people on forums would rather accuse you of misreading their posts with malice than re-explain their ideas with clarity.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

As long as it's not a MOBA or anything else that's multiplayer-only, I'm definitely interested. I loved Borderlands, and Battleborn looks like tons of fun.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'd get this just for the chance to play the dapper cyborg with a gun-cane. That guy's at least two different kinds of awesome.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

It seems to be MOBA inspires the same way that Borderlands was RPG/MMO inspired. Cribbed a lot of gameplay ideas, but it DEFFINETLY has solo storyline.
    “You know what your problem is, it's that you haven't seen enough movies - all of life's riddles are answered in the movies.” Davis. -Steve Martin- Grand Canyon

Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.