New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [DBitP] Knights of Time and Space

Happened in the last episode:

A bunch of time travellers from various different timelines arrived on past of Earth. They have teamed up in hopes of one day challenging the evil Arcosian emperor known as Hailing, possibly ancestor of King Cold and Frieza. Callin Flowers, a Tuffle scientist who made planetfall earlier, created a set of Dragon Balls to rescue Android 22, a friend of Android 23, from her miserable fate. Now, Oxyribo is searching for the Dragon Balls. Other members are visiting fortuneteller Baba, who summoned Slushya, father of the Arcosians Artic and Iiez, from the afterlife to do combat. Now, a Saiyajin called Aspa, Callin's friend, has gone into berserk Oozaru form in order to make a point. Meanwhile, Yama no Rojin AKA Kami of Earth is fixing his palace, which was destroyed by the Young Thunder Sage. The Sage claimed to be related to Kami and has not been seen since, possibly having been destroyed by his own attack.

Or well, Kami was fixing his palace. Right now...

[Baba's place]

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Pokasuu
    "Ooh! Giant Monkey!"[/B]
    "... bloody hell, a giant monkey", Kami's astral projection states laconically, floating next to Pokasuu. He sent his spirit here to scry on this once he felt someone spike hugely in power. So far, none of the various weird people around have felt very threatening to Kami. The bug, the androids, the Tuffle, the Arcosians... Kami is safe both his skill and his power are superior to this ragtag bunch of misfits. But now, Baba has gone and summoned a warrior worthy of some real respect from the land of the dead... and this monkey-woman, from the feel of it, can go toe-to-toe with him.

And here, Kami thought he could just focus on the bug. How annoying.

Now, Kami is fairly confident most of the people around lack the supernatural capacity to see him. Slushya obviously could, but he's sort of busy at the moment. Baba also could, of course, but if she feels like having a chat with Kami, she can bloody well say the first word.

However, Kami doesn't know that the pale blue girl next to him also has inherent magical powers...
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2015-07-01 at 05:33 AM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Knights of Time and Space

Aspa shots a ki Beam from her mouth at the red giant. The conflicting kid cause n explosion as Aspa's no seems disappear with it. In the shadow and confusion of the blast Sepa used it as cover to charge and suprise Slushya with a slam. She cupped. Her fists together, and smashed them down on the elder arcosian. Sending him plummeting down to the water.

Inside 23 and 22 head they can hear Callins again.
    hey girls I am home now. I won't be able to leave till the power ball is gone. Also don't fear Aspa She can control herself.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Somewhere NOT Near The Oozaru
    -I'll take you at your word. But I'm still developing ki attacks to cut off her tail if she ever does. Insurance, Callins. Its wise to invest in it.-
    22 was already gathering energy from the sun to power herself up, slowing rising to 240, while 23 practiced form ki-discs then throwing them, drawing upon her archives of the saiyan invasion to try and figure it out
    -And who knows when we're going to encounter other saiyans who CAN'T control it?Speaking of potential threats, even if Oxy isn't a threat himself, I'm still preparing for threats that are very much like him. I mean I know there will be at least ONE evil Namekian and ONE evil Bio-Android going to come into existence at some point, whose to say the change in timeline won't result in more somehow? Gotta think about these things-
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

[Baba's]Well, the difference is-but then the androids were gone, so Ieez took off after them.

Assuming that Artic follows after, that would leave Pokasuu, Shamanamanah, Iris, and Baba near the fight.

Pokasuu just stares at the old man who repeated what she had just said, intrigued by the fact that nobody else has noticed him.

Until Baba floats over.

"What do you want, Kami?"

What! I thought Kami-sama was Namekian, not an old dude.

...Hiya old dude Kami! My Name's Pokasuu! Majin Pokasuu!

The Fight

Slushya manages to avoid the slam, but only just.

He's going to have to go all out for this, he thinks, but for that he'll need a bit of time.

He flies backwards, trying to gain some distance.

[Oxy...]

...Flies full speed for Baba's, using Kaioken to boost his power and thus his speed. Once he's close, he pauses, seeing the ozaru, and chooses to land a bit further out...

[Somewhere not near the Ozaru]

...By the androids and around where Ieez is heading to.

I can't leave you people alone for 12 hours, can I?

So, just what in HFIL did I miss? Looks like a hell of a party.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

"Ok um, did Callins tell you that his fiancee/girlfriend is a saiyan? because FYI, she is a saiyan. the final opponent of Baba's turned out to be the Arcosians dead father, he has a PL 10,000, so Aspa, apparently having a PL of 1000 decided to go Oozaru after Arco-father Slushie decided to destroy the entire freaking arena. So now Aspa and Slushie are duking it out, and me and 22 are here where its safe while I practice my Kienzan."
    She throws another at a rock.
    "By the way, how goes the Dragon Ball hunt?"
    22's power level just keeps rising little by little...
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-07-01 at 06:07 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Callins sends a message to Oxy. As now he could suddenly hear Oxy talking, was it a part of the Telepathy thing? Callins was not sure.
    Hey bud, i don't think i told you. My Fiances is a Sayian apparently, i never really tried to remember her species names, i always found it cute when that erked her. Anyways, Oh as she is the Oozaru that is out there. Don't worry she is friendly well friendly enough. Just don't maker her angry. Anyways how is the searching going buddy?
    Callins was glad his mind was beyond even most tuffles, otherwise what he was doing would have been difficult, impossible, and most certainly painful. Callins while he talks to Oxy also replies to the androids and messages Artic.
    To the Androids and Artic
    Speak of Preparing, I had a thought. Did either of you ever wander what in my gauntlets and boots made my Ki amplified?

Aspa, does not stop keeping close to Slushya, she does not give him an inch. While her fists were down, the signal she gave was clear she was uppercutting Slushya as she chased him. Her reach being 10 times what it once was, she easily could grab him. Though it was a feight as her tail wandered around his right side and wraps around his torso. She pulls in the Arcosian, as she treats him like a punching Balloon.

7. - Top - End - #7

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "Ok um, did Callins tell you that his fiancee/girlfriend is a saiyan? because FYI, she is a saiyan. the final opponent of Baba's turned out to be the Arcosians dead father, he has a PL 10,000, so Aspa, apparently having a PL of 1000 decided to go Oozaru after Arco-father Slushie decided to destroy the entire freaking arena. So now Aspa and Slushie are duking it out, and me and 22 are here where its safe while I practice my Kienzan."
    She throws another at a rock.
    "By the way, how goes the Dragon Ball hunt?"
    22's power level just keeps rising little by little...
    I managed to get two easily, but the third and fourth proved more difficult to acquire, and the fifth is no longer where the fortune teller said it was.

I do believe I'm going to need help acquiring them, particularly the fourth because the current holder refused to believe my cover story, nor did he believe the truths I told him, and didn't comply when I threatened to take it by force. He's not the kind of person that I'd feel right about hurting, so I left.

...Would either of you be willing to claim to be nobles from the former City-State of Telangana who are collectors of strange artifacts and recently had several perfectly spherical stones stolen from your collection, and asked your "good friend" the new God-King to help you retrieve them?

Oh, and who's the other new power level? Can't be higher than fifty.

Ieez flies up.

Oh, and one of the Frieza Clansman transformed. Congratulations.

...thank you?
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Aspa, does not stop keeping close to Slushya, she does not give him an inch. While her fists were down, the signal she gave was clear she was uppercutting Slushya as she chased him. Her reach being 10 times what it once was, she easily could grab him. Though it was a feight as her tail wandered around his right side and wraps around his torso. She pulls in the Arcosian, as she treats him like a punching Balloon.
    Once he's grabbed by the tail. Slushya tries to blast the tail directly, shooting at it with a full powered Energy Wave.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

The beam was blocked as Aspa beat on the Arcosian. Till finally she grasped him, and Threw him down like a meteor towards the lake below.

Callins on the other hand.
    Once i can leave the house, I will be happy to help retrieve the Dragonballs.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    I managed to get two easily, but the third and fourth proved more difficult to acquire, and the fifth is no longer where the fortune teller said it was.

I do believe I'm going to need help acquiring them, particularly the fourth because the current holder refused to believe my cover story, nor did he believe the truths I told him, and didn't comply when I threatened to take it by force. He's not the kind of person that I'd feel right about hurting, so I left.

...Would either of you be willing to claim to be nobles from the former City-State of Telangana who are collectors of strange artifacts and recently had several perfectly spherical stones stolen from your collection, and asked your "good friend" the new God-King to help you retrieve them?

Oh, and who's the other new power level? Can't be higher than fifty.

Ieez flies up.

Oh, and one of the Frieza Clansman transformed. Congratulations.

...thank you?
    23 a day ago, would've been surprised that Oxyribo restrained himself such, but now knowing what she knew, she didn't blame him.
    "Wow, four Dragon Balls in one night. Impressive. I honestly expected six in one night from you its not as if you never set low standards for yourself, but four is great, we can work with that.

Huh, ok, we can do that, right, 22? Maybe even have little a fun teasing the holder. Best social experts in the Rebel Alliance after all, at least where humans are concerned."

They exchanged grins at that.
    "As for the new power level, that is Majin Pokasuu....we...don't like to talk about her, because we have PTSD towards Majins apparently, she is from the year 923, and we don't think she is from your timeline, and even if she is, kinda too far away to know what your talking about so...yeah.

and really? its called transformation? how is it different from Super-Arcosian or Super-Saiyan again?"

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

[Baba's place]

[Baba's]Well, the difference is-but then the androids were gone, so Ieez took off after them.

Assuming that Artic follows after, that would leave Pokasuu, Shamanamanah, Iris, and Baba near the fight.

Pokasuu just stares at the old man who repeated what she had just said, intrigued by the fact that nobody else has noticed him.

Until Baba floats over.

"What do you want, Kami?"

What! I thought Kami-sama was Namekian, not an old dude.

...Hiya old dude Kami! My Name's Pokasuu! Majin Pokasuu!
    "I want you to not destroy the whole damn globe, hag. I've enough trouble just fixing my lookout", Kami snarls. Then, Pokasuu talks and corner of Kami's left eye ticks. "... the Hell is a Namek... ah, screw it." Pokasuu sees the astral projection brush her forehead. It doesn't feel like anything, but she can tell something happened because Kami's third eye opens and looks at her inquisitively.

"Another time traveller, huh? Why do people like you keep cropping up? Ah, well. Listen. The Namekian won't be here for several decades. It's possible he'll never be here, because the actions of you lot have caused this universe to split from the main branch. Stop pestering me about it."

11. - Top - End - #11

Rather than follow, Artic chose to stay by the fight as he mentally took notes on the battle. He studied their maneuvers and their use of Ki carefully. Or at least he tried his best to follow it. Their speed was quite difficult to follow.

Ki amplifiers...? He thought, hearing Callins' telepathy. That sounds quite dangerous for someone in your condition.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground

Iris stands stunned, marvelling at the battle between the giant monkey and the Arcosian. They were both so powerful...
    And dangerous. Callins had made a very hasty exit and the Androids had been right behind him on the "getting the HFIL out of dodge" front. Getting some distance on these two titans might be a good idea. But Iris wasn't really the good idea type. She chose to stay and watch the fight. Rather than watch the fight as a whole, Iris found herself focusing on Slusha, looking for flaws in his fighting style, weaknesses to exploit, any openings he might leave in his method of attack. Anything that'd give her an edge in a fight against him or another Arcosian.
    Just "John" is fine.

Credit to Edwin for the awesome orc avatar.

13. - Top - End - #13

23 a day ago, would've been surprised that Oxyribo restrained himself such, but now knowing what she knew, she didn't blame him.
    "Wow, four Dragon Balls in one night. Impressive. I honestly expected six in one night from you its not as if you never set low standards for yourself, but four is great, we can work with that.

Huh, ok, we can do that, right, 22? Maybe even have little a fun teasing the holder. Best social experts in the Rebel Alliance after all, at least where humans are concerned."

They exchanged grins at that.
    "As for the new power level, that is Majin Pokasuu....we...don't like to talk about her, because we have PTSD towards Majins apparently, she is from the year 923, and we don't think she is from your timeline, and even if she is, kinda too far away to know what your talking about so...yeah.

and really? its called transformation? how is it different from Super-Arcosian or Super-Saiyan again?"
    Well, for one, there's no such thing as a Super-Arcosian. The closest thing to that is Ultimate Evolution, which is both after your time and, as far as anyone knows, an ability unique to Frieza. Even if it's not, well, Unless this guy has suddenly got a lot better at suppressing his Ki, there's no way in hell that he's in Ultimate Evolution-His base form wasn't strong enough, it can only come out of the true from, and his power level is nowhere near the quintillions.

Transformation doen'st always make someone stronger-it's just shapeshifting. The most common use of it is to shift carapace into "Bio suits", or clothing, or to imitate the true forms of other Arcosians. Or grow natural weapons.

King Cold and the rest of his mutant lineage used transformation to make themselves weaker, because their natural power was so overwhelming that it was difficult to control and made combat too easy.

Thank you. Even in cases where it does make you more powerful, it usually comes in the form of increased muscle mass or a more efficient internal system-when Father transformed, his Power Level only increases by 20% of his base power level-he has to change 5 times to double his power... But mine doubled on a single transformation that I wasn't even conscious of performing. This is odd, very, very odd.

Maybe somebody has a bunch of hidden, untapped potential, and you subconsciously designed a form that better access or control of that power? Too bad when don't have a Namekian Guardian or an Elder Kaioshin to draw it out.

Wait, you said you recruited a Majin. Does she know how to make waffles?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Baba's place]

"I want you to not destroy the whole damn globe, hag. I've enough trouble just fixing my lookout", Kami snarls. Then, Pokasuu talks and corner of Kami's left eye ticks. "... the Hell is a Namek... ah, screw it." Pokasuu sees the astral projection brush her forehead. It doesn't feel like anything, but she can tell something happened because Kami's third eye opens and looks at her inquisitively.

"Another time traveller, huh? Why do people like you keep cropping up? Ah, well. Listen. The Namekian won't be here for several decades. It's possible he'll never be here, because the actions of you lot have caused this universe to split from the main branch. Stop pestering me about it."
    "My Warrior has been instructed not to cause unnecessary collateral damage, and I'm not responsible for the actions of the monkey woman. if you have an issue with my choice of champion, you can go to Other World and take it up with King Yemma and the Kaio, since my contract is with Yemma, and both his Kaio master and the Grand Kai approved my taking of him. Last time I checked, they out rank you considerably, "God" of Earth.

Are you gonna freak out about my Too-Many-Greats Grandpa Buu to, Mr. Air Quote God end Air Quote? Like every freaking body else since I got here?

[Fight]

Slushya manages to right himself in the air, and fires a Red Giant at the power ball.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-07-02 at 02:18 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

[Baba's place]

Kami turns to address Baba. "They outrank me out there. But here? This is my domain", Kami remarks. "If I decide to kick you and your servant to Hell and back, that's none of their business. Not that I really buy you went through the trouble of asking. You witches are too headstrong for that."

Pokasuu's comment distract him, and he turns back towards the Majin. "Just why would that freak me out?"

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

"....wow Arcosian biology doesn't make any freaking sense. At least the Saiyans have a logical progression of constantly getting stronger no matter what you do to them. Arcosian biology is bull.

and how the hell would I know whether she makes waffles? it wasn't exactly a top-priority question! I was more concerned about: where did she come from? is she from the same timeline as Oxy? How much did Oxy say about the Majins was true? y'know things like that, since we disagree on what Majin Buu WAS exactly. Incidentally she seems to agree with you on the Majin Buu thing for some reason. According to her the worst thing Majin Buu ever did was "not share pudding". Dunno why that would be in a history class.

And no, I'm not letting you go near her while those two are fighting just to ask whether she makes waffles. This is for your own safety. Lets get Callins to ask her."

23 communicates telepathically with Callins:
    -Hey, Callins, can you please ask Pokasuu whether she makes waffles so that Oxy can know? I don't want him stupidly going near the high-powered fight for various good reasons.-
    22 meanwhile continued to slowly rise in power level....

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Baba's place]

Kami turns to address Baba. "They outrank me out there. But here? This is my domain", Kami remarks. "If I decide to kick you and your servant to Hell and back, that's none of their business. Not that I really buy you went through the trouble of asking. You witches are too headstrong for that."

Pokasuu's comment distract him, and he turns back towards the Majin. "Just why would that freak me out?"
    "As I said, Daikaio and the directional Kaio who owns his soul agreed to my taking him. Your domain is part of the mortal universe. The Kaio-at least the major kaio, such as north, south, east, weast, and daikaio, are literally the gods who rule and oversee the mortal universe. Beyond them, the Kaioshin are the gods who rules both the mortal universe and the otherworld. Face it, God of Earth, you're a serf tending to the land of a lord."

I don't know why Grandpa Buu would freak you out?! It's just that everybody I've met since I got here has been "Ooh, majins are scary" "Pokasuu, are you gonna eat people or destroy the earth" "Majin buu is a monster who wiped uot the entire population of the planet earth in my timeline!" "Up there in outer space, Majin Buu is second only to the God of Destruction Beerus the Kitty Man in the list of 'people you don't want to get netled'"!

"...wasn't Majin Buu the demon that killed Daikaioshin?"

SEE!?
    "....wow Arcosian biology doesn't make any freaking sense. At least the Saiyans have a logical progression of constantly getting stronger no matter what you do to them. Arcosian biology is bull.
    Yes. And while I don't know about my brother, I find the fact that you humans have a static form and a significant degree of sexual dimorphism quite strange myself. Glass Space Ship's shooting shoot lasers

Don't forget how they can die from something as trivial as a severed limb and need their entire brain to be fully functional?

...Humans are fragile, aren't they.

Very.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-07-02 at 03:27 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Yes. And while I don't know about my brother, I find the fact that you humans have a static form and a significant degree of sexual dimorphism quite strange myself. Glass Space Ship's shooting shoot lasers

Don't forget how they can die from something as trivial as a severed limb and need their entire brain to be fully functional?

...Humans are fragile, aren't they.

Very.
    "and don't forget the breathing thing! We can only survive in space cause we're Androids!"
    "and we don't even get any of your stupid transformations, regeneration or super-stuff. or Tuffle super-intelligence. considering the track record of the human Z-Fighters, I think becoming Cyborgs might be the only way humans can keep up....if I can really call myself "human" anymore. So much of me is replaced, enhanced and modified that I'm not entirely sure if I can actually say that with confidence."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-07-02 at 03:34 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18

If you're anything like Cyborg 18, you're human enough to have a soul that can be brought to life and to have human children with a human father. She did quite well for herself too, her husband became the founder of a spiritual temple that still trains warriors in the age 1000.

Humans do have a small advantage-humans have the most potent Ki of any of the fighting races. While they rarely become powerful enough to use it properly, with proper training and a little help... They can leave the other races in the dust.

The Problems with the Z-Warriors was that they had average humans competing with Prodigious aliens or superpowered Mutants, or androids with limitless energy and stamina, or with beings who combined of all of the above, or super demons with powers that surpass that of the Kaioshin.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-07-02 at 03:50 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

[Baba's place]

Kami gives Baba an amused look. "What, you lecturing me on how the celestial spheres work?", he remarks incredulously. "I lived and fought with those guys before you were born, let alone learned a single spell. I don't..."

Pokasuu's rambling cuts Kami short. When Baba asks about the Daikaiooshin, Kami nods and waves dismissively. "Yeah, but that's ancient history. He's been imprisoned since... Kami stops and his brow furrows. His third eye gives Baba a glare. "Waitaminute. Why does a mortal fortuneteller like you know about it?"

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Not Near Oozaru
    "Huh. Really? Guess that explains why you have human DNA then."
    "How about we chalk it down to "Hm. Thats weird" then try to live up to that?"
    "Sounds like a good plan. Between the energy draining and the ageless cybernetics, we might actually meet that potential. and Oxy's info does coincide with the cybernetics plan for our own bodies still having our um....private parts..."
    "....Yes nice to know that we're still human enough for those things! and nice to know that 18 got a good life in at least one timeline, we liked her y'know? Kindred spirits. She kinda kept to her brother's side there though."
    23 throws another practice Kienzan. Oxy may find it oddly poetic or funny that a person who knew 18 personally was practicing a technique that was invented by her husband....without even knowing this. 22's power level meanwhile had risen to 300 and was still rising slowly....
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-07-02 at 04:25 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21

"I have been to the Otherworld several times. Do you think I wouldn't take the opportunity to learn about the place? I didn't become a witch powerful enough to call back the dead and contract with gods by not learning. To be honest, I'm surprised more people don' ask why there's five Kaio directional kaio but only one directional kaioshin"

IF Grandpa's been sealed away, then where did I come from?

And if he's aprrently strong enough to kill some big grand godly god and as bad as those other people say, then shouldn't that be a question the Air Quote God end Air Quote of the Earth should be asking?

I mean, since everybody else thinks he's some evil monster...
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Did Baba not know about Buu in canon? I don't think we ever saw her surprised about knowledge about Buu... Or saw her much in that arc, since she's basically a plot device.

Well, five hundred years is a long time to forget about historical trivia

[Not Near Ozaru]

It's a bit poetic that you're trying to learn the Kienzan after what you just said, since it was invented and mastered by 18's eventual husband.

Also, the reason I have human in me is because the Original cell did, and because Saiyan's are extinct in my time and thus the only way to get saiyan DNA is to extract and combine Genes from multiple saiyan descended humans.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-07-02 at 04:31 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Not Near Oozaru
    "Huh. Small world. Lucky little bald dwarf, isn't he?"
    Its might be doubly poetic to Oxy that that an Arcosian is right here watching the Kienzan being practiced, but up to whether you know that Freeza had a destructo-disc of his own. Life is strange in its coincidences.
    "Hey Oxy, I had a thought: if you got the DNA of humans, saiyans, namekians and Arcosians....doesn't make you everyone's little brother? or like, everyone's distant greatXN grand nephew?"
    "Whoa that line of thought is disturbing..."
    "But the stranger thing is....doesn't that mean any two race that can interbreed are also sort of related in an in-laws way? Which means, because Oxyribo is a successful child of four different races, doesn't that mean we're all distantly related? Like, we're all species-in laws or something..."
    "22....please stop this train of thought, its kind of trippy and uncomfortable..."
    "Oh sorry 23...."

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

[Fight]

Slushya manages to right himself in the air, and fires a Red Giant at the power ball.
    Aspa, luanched another Ki Mouth blast at Slushya's red giant, but was just a second to late. Aspa thanks to her armor having grown with her. One of Callins ideas so she did not have to be naked like their first meeting. She returned to normal. As she did, her beaten and batter body returning. She was very much out of breath.

I forfeit. You wish Slushya. Damn i will meet you again, and beat you next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Rather than follow, Artic chose to stay by the fight as he mentally took notes on the battle. He studied their maneuvers and their use of Ki carefully. Or at least he tried his best to follow it. Their speed was quite difficult to follow.

Ki amplifiers...? He thought, hearing Callins' telepathy. That sounds quite dangerous for someone in your condition.
    Actually it isn't. That is just a name i gave them. You see..... Callins thinks for a moment
    The crystals seem to be stored Energy, When I apply a small amount of Ki to them they then seem to send out Ki of that type X10. It is how i could have been so low on PL and yet fly and blast with the rest of you. But do you think there may be Crystals that can abosb my Ki, Weaken me in a sense so my Ki won't kill me, give me enough time to do what we plan Artic?
    23 communicates telepathically with Callins:
    -Hey, Callins, can you please ask Pokasuu whether she makes waffles so that Oxy can know? I don't want him stupidly going near the high-powered fight for various good reasons.-
    22 meanwhile continued to slowly rise in power level....
    Do I look like a Telephone! And You never answered my question.

IF Grandpa's been sealed away, then where did I come from?

And if he's aprrently strong enough to kill some big grand godly god and as bad as those other people say, then shouldn't that be a question the Air Quote God end Air Quote of the Earth should be asking?

I mean, since everybody else thinks he's some evil monster...
    Well not Evil, Pokasuu, more like he was an infant back then. Big infant that had massive power. Who was unfortunate enough to have a bad Father like Bobbiddi. I think once he finds, Note finds, since we are still in the past before this happens, The Z warriors they show him what it means to be a good person.

The Power Ball is destoryed by this point.
    This message went to everyone, aside from Kami.
    What is going on? Is Aspa alright?

24. - Top - End - #24

Actually it isn't. That is just a name i gave them. You see..... Callins thinks for a moment
    The crystals seem to be stored Energy, When I apply a small amount of Ki to them they then seem to send out Ki of that type X10. It is how i could have been so low on PL and yet fly and blast with the rest of you. But do you think there may be Crystals that can abosb my Ki, Weaken me in a sense so my Ki won't kill me, give me enough time to do what we plan Artic?
    We don't have to go very far. Artic answered. 22 and 23 are energy absorption model Androids. Given the circumstances I don't think they'd have an issue in letting me, er, us open up their arm to see how their energy absorbtion things work, then attach one to the inside of your armor with an energy sensor, of which I can already make, that absorbs your energy until you're just below a certain parameter say...PL 100.

The only difficulty is in where the energy will go.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

What if we could make these Crystal Ki Absorbers, once they fill, they become Crystal Ki Amplifiers.

26. - Top - End - #26

They would need to be replaced regularly then. Artic thought back. Optimally I would prefer it to be released harmlessly into the environment.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    They would need to be replaced regularly then. Artic thought back. Optimally I would prefer it to be released harmlessly into the environment.
    Or oh what if we use the Stored Energy to add as an extra power supply for the Dragon balls?

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Do I look like a Telephone! And You never answered my question.
    -Well if you don't want to be a telephone, then be sure to teach us all how to do the telepathy thing real soon don'cha think? As for your question, no, I have never wondered that. They seemed to break too often to be useful anyways, so until you come up with a way to make them more durable, why would we use them?-
    22 suddenly had another thought:
    "Heeey, I just realized if Oxy is a functional being even thought he has four different alien DNA making up his person, then doesn't that mean you could possibly bio-engineer Human-Arcosian hybrids and Human-Namekian hybrids and such? I mean Gero was so focused on creating the perfect being that he didn't realize that he made the perfect technology to give any interspecies couple a child even if they have incompatible reproductive systems. He basically turned all of biology on its head!"
    "....Thanks for the disturbing imagery 22....I really needed that..."
    She throws another Kienzan, its definitely getting better with each one...

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Fine I will ask her. Also Well the crystal never broke, just the casing around the crystal. The gauntlets the boots, not the crystal itself. Also I am glad that Sayain and Tuffle Physiology is compatible.

To Pokasuu
    Do you know how to make Waffle's Oxy wants to know?
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2015-07-02 at 05:48 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30

Or oh what if we use the Stored Energy to add as an extra power supply for the Dragon balls?
    Possibly. I'm uneasy because the technology of inorganic ki-storage is...imperfect.