New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Knights of Time and Space

Shanakan does indeed get a new premonition - two, actually.

The first is very straight-forward, so much so that finding it via divination feels like a waste. There's a very strong line now connecting Kami to Shanakan himself. In a heartbeat, Shanakan knows that by pursuing it, he could end the fight. But it is tangled into Aspa and now Oxy, and every move they make comes closer to tearing it apart. At the moment, Kami is just reacting to what they're doing.

The second is far more sinister and comes in the form of murder - a murder of crows. Four birds circle the edges of the battlefield, and Shanakan sees they have a weak connection to the four who fought Kami on the lookout. There are six more on a tree far below, eyeing the battlefield hungrily. Two of them look ready to take flight and are connected weakly to Aspa and Oxy. The remaining four have weak connections to Ieez, Artic, Pokasuu and Shanakan himself. And all the birds in turn have connection to Kami.

The connections are growing stronger in direct proportion to how violent the fight is. And at that instant Shanakan knows that if the last crow takes flight, everyone loses.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

"....Everyone! WE NEED TO STOP FIGHTING! I AM NOT SURE BUT...THE MORE PEOPLE FIGHT AND JOIN THE FRAY, THE MORE THINGS WILL SOMEHOW GET WORSE! THIS I HAVE FORESEEN FROM FATE! WE EITHER STOP FIGHTING HIM, OR WE ARE ALL DOOMED! I NEED TO TALK WITH HIM!"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #213
    Colossus in the Playground

TELL HIM TO STOP FIGHTING THEN! HE CLEARLY DOESN'T WANT TALK LIKE A GOD DAMNED ADULT!

Fight needs to end? That's easy.

Pokasuu uses her matter materialization to try and conjure a strong steal cage around Kami.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa just moved around Oxy as he was tossed at her. She did not let Kami have the time he needed. she punched and kicked, mixed with speed and strength. Just like Callins only far better her Ki blasts here not only far stronger, they also seemed better focused, the damage inflicted even if simply blocked would be very much internal and deadly.

If this fight is going it end it is with Kami admitting defeat!

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

"....I don't know you, but I have a hard time seeing why you all don't like the slaves. I mean, I'm not saying its a good fate and I'd rather prefer to be free, but slaves are generally seen by people in the places I've travelled as necessary constructs of a bigger city, to keep order and safety as opposed to the dangers of the wilds. At least for the ones who haven't made big machines yet."
    He walks up behind Aspa while she focuses on Kami.
    "I don't know where you come from where they are made unnecessary so much you feel an automatic need to eliminate slavery wherever you are....but I guess I'm happy for you? But. This isn't getting us anywhere. I don't think he understands your position, and neither you do understand him. Besides, I heard 23 remarking upon Kami counting his foes, and my vision told me that five crows are in the fray and that if all the crows- us- joined in, we would all die. I think he has an ability that makes him stronger the more foes he fights at one time, and if you continue this, he will only grow strong enough to kill us all. I cannot let that happen"
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-07-21 at 12:32 AM.

6. - Top - End - #216

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "....I don't know you, but I have a hard time seeing why you all don't like the slaves. I mean, I'm not saying its a good fate and I'd rather prefer to be free, but slaves are generally seen by people in the places I've travelled as necessary constructs of a bigger city, to keep order and safety as opposed to the dangers of the wilds. At least for the ones who haven't made big machines yet."
    "I don't know where you come from where they are made unnecessary so much you feel an automatic need to eliminate slavery wherever you are....but I guess I'm happy for you? But. This isn't getting us anywhere. I don't think he understands your position, and neither you do understand him. Besides, I heard 23 remarking upon Kami counting his foes, and my vision told me that five crows are in the fray and that if all the crows- us- joined in, we would all die. I think he has an ability that makes him stronger the more foes he fights at one time, and if you continue this, he will only grow strong enough to kill us all. I cannot let that happen"
    He then tries to karate chop her neck to knock her out, much like Future Gohan did to Future Trunks.
    Forgive us for coming from a more enlightened time, but where we're from, to force someone to work or to perform any action against their will with no compensation, to violate their rights and treat them as property, is considered an act that is inherently evil. Furthermore, one man with proper training in the use of ki can perform the work of dozens or even hundreds of men given enough time.

If Kami is so powerful, then he has no need for slave labor. He could have done all of the work himself. and since I doubt he built all of those houses his slaves are living in, he'd have to have moved them from somewhere, so I'm probably right.

So not only has he performed an act that's inherently evil, he's done so out of sloth.

Oxy then turns to Pokasuu.

Ms, Kami has a dragonball somewhere in his home. Since he's demonstrated a disregard for their power by not ceasing his attempt to kill Callins when I explaind that they stop working if he dies, I doubt he'll mind us taking off his hands.

Oxy tosses her the scroll.

It should be on there. If you could retrieve it?

Pokasuu nods and turns to fly off to the lookout.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-07-21 at 12:54 AM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

23 meanwhile, frowns. She can't get off the Mafuba with three people in the way. Her archives specifically recorded that people in the way would get sucked in instead of the target if they did so, due Piccolo's minions getting sealed instead of Piccolo himself when Tien tried. No. She would have to turn the fact that Kami was preoccupied with the two fighters to her advantage.

She flew up to 22 and said two words:
    "22. Spirit Bomb."
    "Spirit Bomb?"
    "Spirit Bomb."
    "Kay. Will take five minutes though."
    23 looked at the two fighters keeping him busy. They seemed to be handling that job already, and they would probably sense it in time to get out way- beside, she was sure by now that even Oxy wasn't bad enough to be hurt by the attack.
    "Won't be a problem, I think."
    22 then raised her hand called out to the world around her to give her energy, slowly starting to gather it into a ball above her head...

8. - Top - End - #218
    Orc in the Playground

Iris returns, and upon hearing Shanakan, see flies right up to him, close enough that her face is mere inches away from his.
    When Iris speaks, it's quiet and subdued, but with barely contained rage.

"You have no understanding of what slavery is like. Do not speak as if you do."
    Last edited by JohnTheSavage; 2015-07-21 at 01:52 AM.
    Just "John" is fine.

Credit to Edwin for the awesome orc avatar.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

Shanakan eyes widened in realization
    "....I have shamed myself by insulting you, friend. If I cannot even stop myself from doing that, then I am useless for trying to solve this situation in a manner that could be peaceful. My honor demands that I accept any punishment for the insult I gave to you. But first please, flee before he kills you. No reading of fate is absolute- I only see likelihoods at best- but the one I saw seemed pretty great. If it has changed in our favor, I would not know, for I do not have the energy to look upon it once more this day."
    He has thus given up on trying to resolve this a peaceful manner. Great.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-07-21 at 02:27 AM.

10. - Top - End - #220

This can still end peacefully, is Kami-sama will cool his temper and behave like an adult.

...I should not be the one who has to say that.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ettin in the Playground

[Forest]

Kami slaps away Oxy's Ki blast and then has to leap to the side to keep fending off Aspa. Because she did not get out of the way when Pokasuu made her spell, they both end up in the cage. In the case Pokasuu didn't think to do that, Kami uses a part of his own power - the same usually keeping the lookout up in the sky - to suspend the cage in midair.

At Aspa's words, he sighs. "You had a chance..." Kami's power level rises back to one thousand - and then gradually rises past it, to a point where Aspa can estimate he's now 20% stronger and faster than her base form. "... to leave this fight unfought. Five..." Kami leaps to the side and grabs the bars of the cage.

"... is for silver."

Pokasuu's plan to cage Kami had one fatal flaw. Namely, the cage isn't anchored to anything. Kami's power of flight isn't affected by him being surrounded by iron, and he's easily strong enough to move the whole thing - which is exactly what he does. It means the other wall of the cage suddenly hits Aspa in the back with force of Kami's punch. The bars will probably give away at that. Then Kami lets go and resumes fighting her move conventionally using his free hand to block and redirect her blows while again taking stabs at her joints with his knife.

Down below, another crow takes flight.

[Lookout]

Pokasuu arrives at the top of the mountain. It has a throne room, kitchen, trophy room, so on and so forth, a lot of places to put a small stone sphere in. If she searches, she will find such a sphere on the throne.

And above the kitchen cabinet.

And in the utensil drawing.

And in Kami's wardrobe.

And... you get the picture.

If she opens the scroll for a hint, she'll find out the co-ordinates aren't even for the place where the lookout currently is - they point at another place on the mountainside. Provided she can read them, of course.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2015-07-21 at 02:40 AM.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

22 gathers more and more energy for her spirit bomb. There is only four minutes remaining until it is unleashed.

Shanakan sinks to his knees.
    "Please....I beg of you......get out...run away....before we all die... I don't think I can end this peacefully any longer! They are too caught up in fighting for me to try and break them up! and Kami is only shaming himself with every further action he takes..."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-07-22 at 12:26 AM.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Orc in the Playground

The spirit bomb grows bigger and bigger. There is only four minutes remaining until it is unleashed.

Shanakan sinks to his knees.
    "Please....I beg of you......get out...run away....before we all die... I don't think I can end this peacefully any longer! They are too caught up in fighting for me to try and break them up! and Kami is only shaming himself with every further action he takes..."
    Iris grabs Shanakan by the fur on the top of his head (or hair, if he has it, I'm not sure) and lifts him up off his knees.

"You say there is "great likelihood" that he'll kill us? You want us to flee, dooming everyone in that village to slavery, based on a "great likelihood"? Cat, if there is any chance at all we can spare even a single person from this slaver, it is worth the risk. If there is any chance we can stop this trash from enslaving anyone else, it is worth the risk. I'd rather die than flee.

Iris releases Shanakan and flies at Kami like a ki-covered comet, slamming through the bars of the cage without slowwing down at all before slamming into Kami's back with a pair of ki-infused crossed arms.
    Just "John" is fine.

14. - Top - End - #224

As the cage is ruined, it kind of just falls apart around Kami as those fighting him.

Kaioken! Times 3!

With his PL shotting up to 1500 and a corresponding increase to speed and strength, Oxy flies into the fray again. He extends his tail and uses his mystic attack to stretch his arms, and them using all five limbs, he tries to grapple Kami.

Aspa, Iris! Just-just get out of here! I'll handle this, I give my word as God-King!

And you, Kami-sama, you had your chance to end this when I got here and told you to calm your temper and talk things out like a rational adult! He who lives in a glass bitch-hut shouldn't throw stones, this is just as much on you.

[Lookout]
    Pokasuu flies over to the place on the mountain that the scroll says the dragonball is at.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-07-21 at 01:45 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #225

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    An intense emotional state can help, but transformation is really about control of that power. In your brother's case, he has some degree of hidden potential inside of him. He got angry and instinctively drew on that power, and his body changed into a form that could better access and control that power.

Any time you transform to increase your strength, it's the same thing. It's just, an increase as big as what happened with Ieez is rare.
    So I need better control of my energy to be able to transform.

It also sounds like there's some hidden...well of power inside that is just waiting for the right trigger to be unlocked.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

16. - Top - End - #226

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    So I need better control of my energy to be able to transform.

It also sounds like there's some hidden...well of power inside that is just waiting for the right trigger to be unlocked.
    Everyone has untapped potential. Sometimes the transformation draws on that. It's just, some people have more hidden power than others.

Other times, a transformation merely concentrates and focuses existing power into a more powerful form.

Extreme emotion or extreme stress can also force the initial transformation. I haven't told this to anyone, but when I entered my second form for the first time, I was scared wasteless seconds before hand.

You've always had more control that Ieez though. More than I did at your age. You'll need a smaller push if you try to force it.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ettin in the Playground

[On the other side of the mountain]

The coordinates given lead Pokasuu to the site of Kami's forge. She finds a stone ball in the shade of a larger rock, next to a huge hammer and an anvil. It's serving as a paperweight to hold down a short note.

Quote Originally Posted by Kami
    "In the unlikely case you found this because you got me to tell you, congratulations. In the more likely case you cheated and asked that darned witch, screw you. In either case, you can have it. There's only one wish I might want to make, and these balls can't make it happen. Anything else I can get by myself. Now bugger off."
    The stone ball looks the same, feels the same and weighs the same as all those found in the Lookout. It is, however, the genuine article, even if Pokasuu can't tell that.

18. - Top - End - #228

Pokasuu takes the dragonball.

Suddenly, she has an odd feeling. Like a flash of awareness, but it's gone soon.

Still, she can't help but feel drawn to... somewhere.

[Somewhere]

"*Cough* *Hacks* *Cough Cough* Child, what are you doing out their!?"

"Nothing, honored Elder!"

A small child hidden in a robe is erasing a circle drawn in the dirt outside a hut in the forest. She then enters the hut.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-07-22 at 05:14 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

While in the cage Callins only could look in. Aspa was surprisingly doing well despite how Kami grew in strength. Aspa was dodging every blow, blocking and deflecting every cut. She did better in tight spaces then in larger ones. When the cage broke, she stayed close to Kami, till Oxy grappled the old demon. She then stopped as she let her fist linger at the old mans face. she then backed up and looked at Oxy.

Oxy what are you doing? There is no way i am leaving you to this monster. Callins nearly died for you, To him you are a close friend, which means you are a close friend to me. I won't leave your side.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Only three minutes until the spirit bomb fires. 22 starts to glow with energy as she gathers it.

Sun Kai looks at 22, then seems to fiddle with something before looking back at the fighting.

23 stands guard near 22, ready to defend her.

Shanakan meanwhile has decided to quit moping.
    "I should find a way to....help however I can. I cannot help with that over there...so I'l simply help in another way"
    He looks at 22 and then sits and meditates. He closes his eyes and tries to focus. He hopes this works...

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ettin in the Playground

Kami is thrown through the bars and out of the cage by Iris's tackle. Kami bounces from the ground before speeding straight up to get away from her. Wait, didn't he already deal with this opponent? Who healed her? Looks like he'll need to come up with a takedown method not based on physical injury. "Six is for gold", he growls, continuing his incantantion. "Seven..."

That's when Oxy shouts his own power-up phrase and Kami can feel his Ki spiking. Kaioken? The bug knows King Kai's technique? How?

"... for a secret... not to be... told", Kami snarls through his teeth as he turns in the air to meet Oxy. Oxy can feel Kami's Ki is still rising, but for the moment, they're roughly equal. Kami might have a small edge, but that's evened out by Oxy having one more limb than him. Oxy manages to grab Kami's legs and free hand even as Kami fends off his tail and other arm with his knife.

Kami realizes he's entirely open for Aspa's attack, and curses in his mind. He should've stopped fooling around when he had the time. He braces for the blow... but it never comes, because Aspa stops.

It's such a surprise Kami almost forgets to fight back for a moment. Oxy can feel his hesitation through his body. But then, he regains himself. This fight has gone long enough.

"Eight... for Heaven. Nine... for Hell, Kami utters as he struggles against Oxy. Kami is now operating at the limits of his human form. Kami's regaining his advantage, but if Oxy could push his Kaioken up by one more level, he would catch up again.

Now nine crows have taken flight.

22. - Top - End - #232

No old man! This fight ends! Kaioken! Times Four!

Oxy continues grappling.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

you should stop this fighting Kami. You are going to lose.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

There is only two minutes remaining on the spirit bomb, 22 thinks to herself:
    Do-doo, da-doo-doo. Da-doo-doo, doo. Da-doo-doo, Da-doo-doo, I'mma chargin' my attack....

23 takes a battle ready stance, preparing to try Kaio-ken....even if it would probably be a bad idea to do even at its normal mode. What can she say? She was desperate, and hoping this was going to work.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Orc in the Playground

With his PL shotting up to 1500 and a corresponding increase to speed and strength, Oxy flies into the fray again. He extends his tail and uses his mystic attack to stretch his arms, and them using all five limbs, he tries to grapple Kami.

Aspa, Iris! Just-just get out of here! I'll handle this, I give my word as God-King!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Kami is thrown through the bars and out of the cage by Iris's tackle. Kami bounces from the ground before speeding straight up to get away from her. Oxy manages to grab Kami's legs and free hand even as Kami fends off his tail and other arm with his knife.

Kami realizes he's entirely open for Aspa's attack, and curses in his mind. He should've stopped fooling around when he had the time. He braces for the blow... but it never comes, because Aspa stops.
    Iris simply shakes her head at Oxy's command to leave things to him.

"You're not my King!" She yells back.

Iris moves as if she's about to charge into the fight again, but stops as her vision swirls for a moment and she becomes aware of an acute feeling of light-headedness.

Oxy may have healed her wounds, but he didn't restore Iris' depleted ki. And she had used too much as is, in between her inefficient flight technique, the extra ki needed to combat those knives and the backlash punch. Iris hesitates, then refrains from charging into melee, but stays close to the fight and tries to catch her breath.

"Just- Just hold him, I need a moment!"
    Just "John" is fine.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

Kami notes Iris's exhaustion and uses the opportunity to re-establish a telepathic link with her. Using words would be too slow, so instead he loads the mental pulse with images and feelings.

Specifically, his own memories of being buried under a mountain - the crushing pressure, the utter darkness and deprivation of all sensory information other than pain. Kami spent almost ten times longer there than Iris has even lived.

Of course, in a split second he can only give a brief impression of what it was like, and mere pain can't kill anyone. At worst it will knock Iris out and she'll wake up later as if it is all a bad dream. But Kami hopes it will distract her long enough for him to deal with Oxy.

So he focuses back on the bio-android.

"Now this is getting interesting. Didn't think you had it in you, bug", Kami remarks, fighting a tug-o-war between three of Oxy's and three of his own limbs while slashing with his knife to keep Oxy's tail and other arm away. He's sounding... pleasantly surprised? Proud at Oxy? Hard to say for sure, because his voice sounds more like rattling of fire now than anything resembling a human. "Kaioken? That's pretty impressive for a mortal. Last time I heard, King Kai hadn't mastered it himself. But equaling me for a minute won't be enough to end this fight..." That's when Kami senses a disturbance in the life force of the planet. He turns his head to see what's causing it, notices the forming Spirit Bomb, glances below it to spot the androids.

Kami's voice turns sour. "... but that... that might." Spirit Bomb? A careless use of that might blow up the whole planet! And the androids... Kami remembers how distraught Android 23 was when she first came to his lookout. If 22 is even half that desperate, her control over that attack would be abysmal.

Kami isn't particularly fond of his job, but he'd still rather be Kami of Earth, not bunch of barren rocks that used to be Earth. So he redoubles his effort to get away from Oxy, actually letting himself be pulled closer so he can try to cut off all limbs holding him with one slash.

He needs to stop that attack or there will be trouble.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2015-07-23 at 04:54 AM.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Android 23 narrows her eyes. Great. He finally noticed it. She looked at 22. If he comes towards her while the Spirit Bomb was still charging, the whole attack could go explosive right in their faces. She couldn't let that happen, because it could destroy the whole world if he interrupts it now. Furthermore 22 was the one she loved. She would rather be damned before he let someone like Kami harm her. There was no question of it, she had to do everything in her power to keep him from getting to her.

22 once put her life on the line for her. Time to return the favor.

This was a bad idea. As far as she knew, the technique has never been attempted by Androids and could have unknown effects on her cybernetics. Sure metal and wires were harder and more durable in some ways, but in turn flesh and bone could recover from things those cannot. But she didn't know of any other kind of technique that could help her stand up to Kami. She took a stance and yelled:
    "Kaio-Ken!"
    And suddenly a fiery red aura surrounded her and her power level doubled from 390 to the high 700's, she grits her teeth against the pain and immediately a message appeared in her eye:

>WARNING!
    >CYBERNETIC SYSTEM POWER AT 200%
    >NOW RUNNING AT TWO TIMES BEYOND DESIGNED PARAMETERS.
    >RISK OF INTERNAL SYSTEM DAMAGE
    >PLEASE SHUT DOWN KAIO-KEN.EXE IMMEDIATELY.

She ignores it and flies forward, determined and brave, not willing to back down from Kami, mentally summoning all the willpower she can to go through with this.
    "K-k-Kami. If you want to get to her....you'll have to go through me first."

One Minute Remaining Until the Spirit Bomb Fires....

28. - Top - End - #238

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Kami notes Iris's exhaustion and uses the opportunity to re-establish a telepathic link with her. Using words would be too slow, so instead he loads the mental pulse with images and feelings.

Specifically, his own memories of being buried under a mountain - the crushing pressure, the utter darkness and deprivation of all sensory information other than pain. Kami spent almost ten times longer there than Iris has even lived.

Of course, in a split second he can only give a brief impression of what it was like, and mere pain can't kill anyone. At worst it will knock Iris out and she'll wake up later as if it is all a bad dream. But Kami hopes it will distract her long enough for him to deal with Oxy.

So he focuses back on the bio-android.

"Now this is getting interesting. Didn't think you had it in you, bug", Kami remarks, fighting a tug-o-war between three of Oxy's and three of his own limbs while slashing with his knife to keep Oxy's tail and other arm away. He's sounding... pleasantly surprised? Proud at Oxy? Hard to say for sure, because his voice sounds more like rattling of fire now than anything resembling a human. "Kaioken? That's pretty impressive for a mortal. Last time I heard, King Kai hadn't mastered it himself. But equaling me for a minute won't be enough to end this fight..." That's when Kami senses a disturbance in the life force of the planet. He turns his head to see what's causing it, notices the forming Spirit Bomb, glances below it to spot the androids.

Kami's voice turns sour. "... but that... that might." Spirit Bomb? A careless use of that might blow up the whole planet! And the androids... Kami remembers how distraught Android 23 was when she first came to his lookout. If 22 is even half that desperate, her control over that attack would be abysmal.

Kami isn't particularly fond of his job, but he'd still rather be Kami of Earth, not bunch of barren rocks that used to be Earth. So he redoubles his effort to get away from Oxy, actually letting himself be pulled closer so he can try to cut off all limbs holding him with one slash.

He needs to stop that attack or there will be trouble.
    Everyone can use it when I'm from...

The knife cuts clean, severing three limbs.

If Kami's paying atention, he'll notice that, oddly, the bug became stronger

A Moment, just a moment, to accelerate regen to insure a full set of arms, and then Oxy charges through the air tries grappling again, hoping his 10% Zenkai with KaiokenX4 will let him hold the god long enough for the bomb to go off.

[Forest]

Pokasuu is confused. She felt a pull here, but it doen'st look familiar and she still has no idea what's going on...

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

Callins joined 23 and 22. He would help them however he could, while Aspa just slammed her fist into Kami as he came by. It was far to quick to avoid as his own momentum added to the attacks damage.
    Callins on the other hand asked 22 or 23, "what is that thing?"
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2015-07-23 at 09:21 PM.

30. - Top - End - #240

Everyone has untapped potential. Sometimes the transformation draws on that. It's just, some people have more hidden power than others.

Other times, a transformation merely concentrates and focuses existing power into a more powerful form.

Extreme emotion or extreme stress can also force the initial transformation. I haven't told this to anyone, but when I entered my second form for the first time, I was scared wasteless seconds before hand.

You've always had more control that Ieez though. More than I did at your age. You'll need a smaller push if you try to force it.
    It sounds like something that just...happens. Once you get the feel for it, it's muscle-memory to do it again. He looks off into the distance again where Ieez went off.

Can you feel it too? Sounds like some serious trouble. Probably against Kami.

Kami being the Emperor Hailing of this planet, except twice as angry, and none of the charisma needed to control a universal Empire. He is strong though, I have no idea by how much.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.