The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now

Thread: Cookies![spell]

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Cookies![spell]

Create Cookies
    Conjuration(creation) and Enchantment(charm)
    Level: Bard 1, Cleric 1, Sor/Wiz 1, Druid 1, Beguiler 1, Community 1, Paladin 1, Ranger 1, Wu Jen 1, Blackguard 1
    Components: V, S, DF
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
    Effect: Created cookies
    Duration: 1 hour/level
    Saving Throw: Will partial(see text)
    Spell Resistance: No
    Several delicious cookies pop out of thin air, their scent wafting toward you.
    You create a stack of cookies containing a number of cookies equal to 2d12 + your caster level(maximum 30 cookies). You may specify a type of cookie, or you may target a number specific characters equal to your caster level(maximum 6 targets) within range. If you target characters, their favorite type of cookie composes a portion of the created cookies such that everybody gets an equal number of cookies, with the remainder being your own favorite. The cookies remain at the proper temprature for the caster or target to enjoy them the most. A character targeted by this spell must succeed on a will save or eat the cookies. Characters in combat get +4 to this save, but also take a -1 morale penalty to attack rolls for the rest of the encounter if they succeed. Diplomacy checks made to influence the attitude of a character that has eaten a cookie within the duration of the spell get a +5 bonus, and a rushed check may be made without penalty against a target who is eating the cookies. The cookies created by this spell do not provide nourishment unless the spell targets a character who is starving to death, in which case it produces flavorless wafers that provide a days nourishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    However, the general consensus about the best way to stop a monster from attacking is to kill it. In the case of undead, we recommend killing it again.
    2 useful principles for keeping roleplaying games fun.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalflingPirate

Default Re: Cookies![spell]

I want you to have my kids.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

interesting spell useful for diplomacy probably should be a bard exculsive
    Official Founder of the Defenders of the Kitsune, Nekomata, Tengu, Tanookie and Mujina. Please leave the Real World at the door.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

i think Kultrum will like it...
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.