New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Murder at the Academy

Well, that's half the votes so far. And nobody's doubled up. Where's everyone else?
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry, Elenna, but if I don't get this out of the way I'll be wondering if you're the Fiend for the rest of the game.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2015-07-25 at 11:26 AM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Sorry, Elenna, but if I don't get this out of the way I'll be wondering if you're the Fiend for the rest of the game.
    I'm not the Fiend! Really, I'm not!
    ...yeah, I was kind of expecting that.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    This is a Werewolf game with an alternate timeline. Officially best Werewolf.
    Ooh! I should run a game like that next time, where alternate timelines are part of the plot!

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Ooh! I should run a game like that next time, where alternate timelines are part of the plot!
    Spoiler: Not really on-topic
    Show
    Hmmmm maybe a setup like Tragedy Looper where everyone winds up repeating the same Day/Night cycle?
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    Spoiler: Not really on-topic
    Show
    Hmmmm maybe a setup like Tragedy Looper where everyone winds up repeating the same Day/Night cycle?
    I was thinking more like a game that acts like normal WW, except everybody's a wolf, winner takes all, and everybody has the same power as Coil from "Worm".

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Book Wombat's A Small Wager - A Practical Guide To Evil

My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

So not a game where we change who the narrator is and what the rules are every day because we've entered a different timeline?

8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

For anyone who wants to know, here's my QT and the PM's I got and sent, and what I was actually thinking while sending these.

QT Link

Spoiler: PMs
    Show
    End of Day 1 (after I left for the weekend):
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska
    A'ight, well, if it doesn't cost my life I'm not exactly opposed to not killing you. We could both point at some other target and put them in the lead. But what sort of powers do you have, to be worth a shot in the dark at another candidate?
    I didn't see this until after I got back and Murska was already dead. In retrospect, the possibilities if neither of us had died that night are rather amusing.

The rest of these messages happen over the course of Day 2. I'm leaving out the five or so messages I sent apologizing for not forwarding things to people. I really, really wish GitP had a Reply All button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    I know I'm basically forfeiting my life if you're an assassin, and I have two of the most powerful abilities there are (assuming I'm not the Paranoid Professor). AV probably gave them to me because I'm new and don't know how to use them. A little joke. That's why I'm contacting you. I probably should Vision you first, but they might be False, and honestly I feel safer with a random guess. I have a few rough ideas of finding someone with a Bait and Switch power and drawing the assassins to someone in our group and having the assassins kill one of their own members after we find one, but I'm not subtle. I can't play mind games, I can't put up a pretense to save my life, and I need direction. I have a lot of power, I know that. Wielded by you, it could be unstoppable. So let's keep each other alive and become unstoppable.
    If you want to join forces, tell me who to Vision next. Then what your power is and we can find the assassins.

I scried CarpeGuitarrem as an assassin. Let's try to get him lynched as a "seer test."
    http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/3DQWbAAGu7DX

-Proof. Or I went to REALLY elaborate lengths to lie to you with no possible gains I can think of. Trust, Elenna. Please return it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna
    Well, thanks for the trust, and yes, I believe you. In general, I'd prefer that people not send QT's, though, since it basically breaks the game as soon as town gets one trusted person. As such, I'm not sending you my QT. Nothing much happened there, anyways.

Also, you realize I've only played one more game than you, right? Not sure how good I'd be at mind games either. Murska would have been helpful, except, as you mentioned, he's dead. Also not Good.

As for me, I really am just a Professor. My specialties are Enchanter and Transmuter. Last night, I cast Misdirection on myself and Tolomei. I have no suspicions one way or the other about Tolomei, but he's unlikely to get lynched today so it doesn't really matter.
    Needless to say, the majority of this was utter lies. I chose Enchanter as the one I could most easily fake, since not having Misdirection would only be obvious if someone died by less than 2 votes and I'd already told Xihirli I was going to cast Misdirection on them.
    Also, I'm pretty sure I would have commented on the problems with sending QT's even if I was a villager. It did give me a nice reason not to send Xihirli mine, though.

As for today, normally I'd volunteer as Seer proxy, but that practically guarantees a night kill and unlike most games, I do need to survive this to win. I'll try to get a lynch started on CarpeGuitarrem. Even if he doesn't get lynched today, we can look at the votes to see who the other assassins might be. Unless you have other ideas?
    Well, obviously I didn't really want to lynch a possible wolf, but I couldn't exactly tell the seer "No, I'm not voting for the person you scried as wolf." I tried to make my post in-thread somewhat ambiguous, not sure how well I succeeded.

I love this plan. I'm excited to be a part of it. Let's roll.
    *I laugh evilly* It's WORKING! It's actually WORKING‼!

Okay, I posted. Sorry for adding to the suspicions on you, but it was rather a weird comment. If we hadn't had this conversation I probably would have voted for you.
    My vote in-thread (post #81 post #81) was designed to provide a reasonable reason for voting CarpeGuittarem while hopefully not being so convincing that people would join me. I didn't even realize it looked particularly townish until people commented.

Yay?
    Can I get one of those -2 votes for lynch tomorrow? I have a feeling I'll need them.

I'm going to wait awhile to try and deflect suspicion.
    Well, it really was a weird comment, and I really would have voted for him if I was a villager and he hadn't messaged me.

Sure, that's certainly something I'm strongly leaning towards doing tonight.
    In the unlikely case that Xihirli was lynched the next day by less than two votes AND there was someone else who could resurrect AND they decided to resurrect him (which would probably only happen if he was the Seer), this was going to mess up my plans. It was an unlikely case, though, and I couldn't do anything about it anyways.

And then Tolomei contacted me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolomei
    I've heard through the grapevine that you're in cahoots with Xihirli. True, false? What makes you trust him?

Regardless of Xihirli, you give off towny vibes. I'm a professor and my abilities are most useful in a network, so I want in on the network-building. If you need a proxy, I'm willing to play that role.
    Just realized I never actually answered this one. I contacted Xihirli first, and then kind of forgot to actually answer it. Oops.

To Xihirli:
    I just received the following message from Tolomei:

[[above message]]

Any idea what this grapevine he's talking about is? I suspect we're just not being very subtle. Thoughts? Can you scry him tonight?
    I decided to be totally honest about this in case Tolomei had contacted Xihirli too, which turned out to be a good idea.

While waiting for Xihirli's reply, I got this:
    I am acting on information that suggests that CarpeGuitarrem might be important for town. Since there's a 50% chance that Xihirli is the Fool even given full trust, I think we should not lynch CarpeGuitarrem today. Suggesting Lex for the lynch instead, she seems like the only viable alternative wagon and I'm legitimately a little suspicious of her.
    A few minutes later:
    He contacted me and told me his role. I really should have told you earlier, but I got some pepper spray that I made in my eye. I used WAY too many peppers. Anyway, I'm fine now, and have a new amount of juice ideas for... anyway, I'll scry him tonight to be sure, but I think I might be the Fool. It's possible that CarpeGuitarrem is the seer. If so, I'll Resurrect him after he dies. Then I'll be useless, though, since my Visions are bonk and my Resurrect will be taken, so I should act as proxy if that happens.
    Hopefully your eye is okay, and I'll make sure to avoid you if you have a spray can.
    So they are in contact, Tolomei's information is that CG might be Seer, and Xihirli's plan looks good to me (for town, that is). Decided to sleep on it and answer in the morning.

Saw this the next morning (sent to both of us):
    I could scry CG again (the chances of me getting it wrong the same way twice are very low) to see if I'm Professor Paranoid or not. Or I could scry someone suspicious. I feel like I'd waste the scry on either of you, both of you have had ample opportunity to get me killed without wasting an Assassination (maybe that's your plan or something, but after we get into that logic we'll swiftly reach the point where it doesn't matter if it was). Plus if you were assassins and CG wasn't one you wouldn't be doubting my scry powers (again; it's possible to go into insane logical leaps that I'm ignoring). I think I should try my power on CG again to see if my powers are reliable. Any suggestions? Objections?
    Yay for being trusted.
    I'm not quite sure what Xihirli meant by other ways to get him killed - I could have voted to lynch him, but if it didn't work I'd probably be scried the next night, whereas this way I get into the town network. Also I really had no idea at this point if CG was an assassin or not.

My reply to Xihirli:
    I think the fool might get the same result each time he scries a person, but you'd have to ask AvatarVecna about that.
    Also, someone might use a power to mess with your scries.

If you want to scry CG, we have to make sure he doesn't get lynched.
    My reply to Tolomei:
    We could switch to Lex, I guess. Looks like she's going to be lynched anyways.
    Could you give a little more info on why you think CarpeGuitarrem is town?
    Basically just fishing for info here.

Xihirli's reply:
    If he gets lynched, we'll know and then we'll scry someone else.
    I'll ask, thanks.
    A few hours later, I got this message:
    He's claimed Investigator to me in PM. He says he scried Ramsus and that Ramsus appeared as town. Sorry I was vague before, I hadn't gotten him to actually say it.
    Well, that certainly changed things, since I knew I cast Polymorph on myself and Ramsus, so he should have scried as Fiend. It was possible that a townie cast Polymorph, or anything else of that kind, on himself and Ramsus after I did. It was also possible, although I didn't think of this at the time, that CG was Fool, Xihirli was Seer, and a wolf cast a switching spell on themselves and CG. Apparently it was also possible that they were both Fools. I figured the most likely possibility was that CG was a wolf fake-claiming seer. This is when I switched votes from CG to Lex, and sent the following messages:

To Tolomei:
    Okay, yeah, we don't want to lynch a seer-claimant, that's for sure.
    I'm leaving it up to you whether you want to tell Xihirli this.
    To Xihirli:
    Tolomei messaged me with info that makes me want to keep CG alive at least for a while longer, especially since there's the chance that someone cast something that interfered with your scries.
    I'll tell you what he said soon, I'm just curious to know if he's going to tell you himself.
    Which was pretty much true.

From Tolomei, a few hours later, in response to my vote switch:
    I'm worried we look too brigade-y. Unless we're ready to announce ourselves (I'm willing to volunteer as a proxy when we get to that point), we should vote inconsistently or even against each other the next chance we get.

Just for clarity, I don't feel at all confident that Lex is evil. I just wanted to make sure neither Xihirli nor CG was lynched. It seems clear that Lex is getting lynched now. If Lex is evil, then I can announce publicly that I'm in contact with the seer on day three -- because it'll look like I voted to lynch Lex, rather than not to lynch Xihirli.

Elanna, is there anyone you trust at this point, except Xihirli?
    No idea how I would have responded to this. Even as villager I'm much more likely to find people that I trust less than average, rather than people whom I trust more than average.

Xihirli also forwarded me these PM's:
    I could scry CG again (the chances of me getting it wrong the same way twice are very low) to see if I'm Professor Paranoid or not. Or I could scry someone suspicious. I feel like I'd waste the scry on either of you, both of you have had ample opportunity to get me killed without wasting an Assassination (maybe that's your plan or something, but after we get into that logic we'll swiftly reach the point where it doesn't matter if it was). Plus if you were assassins and CG wasn't one you wouldn't be doubting my scry powers (again; it's possible to go into insane logical leaps that I'm ignoring). I think I should try my power on CG again to see if my powers are reliable. Any suggestions? Objections?
    Rules question for AvatarVecna: does False Visions work like that? Do you get a new random result when you re-scry someone, or does the fool have a consistent false vision for everyone?

CarpeGuitarrem has also claimed Investigator. We should organize your scries so as to figure you both out. There's no scry interference in this game, would it help to have you both scry the same person? CarpeGuitarrem has claimed to me that Ramsus has scried as town.
    There IS vision interference. Just not the same kind.
    False Visions will always be the same, I asked.
    If I'm the Fool, then I can't confirm anything. I could scry Ramsus, we can get R lynched and see who was right. That's the only test I can think of. Of course, if we both get the same scry, then that won't help anything because one of us is probably still wrong.
    Hadn't figured out a response to this either before we restarted.

A couple PM's from after we restarted:
    Well...that happened.

I'm not sure if I should apologize for all the blatant lies in our PM's or just laugh hysterically at the fact that I was pretty much getting away with it on my third Werewolf game and first time being evil.

AvatarVecna, what happened with Xihirli's scry on CarpeGuittarem? Did he just coincidentally get the right result?

Xihirli, Tolomei, do you mind if I share our PM's in the thread? Personally I always enjoy seeing what went on behind-scenes after a game.
    Um... sure.
    So you were foiling our schemes the whole time?
    Also, we hadn't decided to restart quite yet. I might change my mind about supporting it now.
    But I suspect AV will HAVE to restart it now. I think that your admission was a bit early.
    Wait! Were you going to assassinate me in the night!? Tolomei said he couldn't protect anyone that night! You backstabbing backstabber! You'd be an excellent drow!
    Thanks...probably.

Also, you may want to check the thread again. AV posted everyone's roles before I sent this message.

And I wasn't going to assassinate you quite yet - I hadn't made contact with the wolves yet! Night 1 I Polymorphed myself and Ramsus because of the wagon on me D1, I didn't want to risk a scry. (I was seriously thinking about scrying CarpeGuittarem that night, which in retrospect I really should have done.) That's how I was almost sure CG was an assassin, because he can't have scried Ramsus as town that night unless a townie also cast Polymorph on himself and Ramsus after me (extremely unlikely). But N3, yeah, probably.
    I completely forgot about the possibility that CG was the fool and Xihirli's scry on him was wrong for other reasons. Oh well, at least I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna
    Xihirli, Tolomei, do you mind if I share our PM's in the thread? Personally I always enjoy seeing what went on behind-scenes after a game.
    I determined the false scry result the same way I determined who got what moral role: random die rolls. Which reminds me: Xihirli, I need to apologize to you. I saw in some of your PMs that you thought I gave you Investigator and Necromancer as a joke. While I was certainly entertained at the idea of the marvelous game that could result from such a thing, it was more in hindsight than foresight, more like watching a car accident and weakly chuckling in sympathy than like cutting a cars breaks and watching it peel into oncoming traffic while laughing maniacally. I never meant to give the impression that I did it purposefully.[/QUOTE]

Posted in the thread:
    Oh, N3. That's okay, it's practically defending me under Drow law. Yeah, you should have scried CG, since everyone thought you were a townie D2 (partially my fault, sorry guys). Oh, and when you post all the messages, Murska might notice and tell you: I sent him almost word-for-word the message you later got. He would have been my guiding Secretly Evil (well, neutral) if he hadn't... well, died.
    Last edited by Elenna; 2015-07-24 at 09:11 PM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

"At least mind games with Xihirli are less scary than mind games with Murska."
    I take exception to that. That is untrue. I can be scary.
    RAR!
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

10. - Top - End - #160
    Tolomei
    Guest in the Playground

Whoops, late for the new day -- things got busy at work.

I'm glad the alternate timeline has given me more of a clue about some of you! Elenna had me fooled (though I was going to advocate for scrying her), Xihirli was the fool, CarpeGuitarrem I was justifiably suspicious of but I did take his seer claim seriously, Lex-Kat I didn't figure as having a power role since she wasn't protesting all that loudly.

CarpeGuitarrem since it's the only gut feeling I had last round that was right.

Day One will end at 22:00 CST Saturday, July 24th.
    That's in 2021. I vote to shorten Day One by a bit.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Please don't shorten Day One. Maybe if it's long enough I won't get lynched.

I suppose it's a bit late to say that I have helpful powers? Didn't realize the day was so close to over.

Voting CarpeGuittarem in a vague attempt to not get lynched.

EDIT: You know what, I don't have time to figure out subterfuge. Especially since I'm probably going to get lynched as soon as AV gets on. Ignore that, I can't figure out dates apparently.
    I'm the Necromancer. Along with something else that I'm not going to say unless someone really insists, but it's pretty helpful.

I can revive the Seer later. Please don't lynch me?

- - - Updated - - -

Xihirli pointed out that I forgot to mention my role.

I'm a simple Professor. Really this time.
    ...Nobody believes me, do they?
    Last edited by Elenna; 2015-07-24 at 11:05 PM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

The end of Day 1 will be at 22:00 CST Saturday July 25th. Thank you for reminding me that I'm not smarter than a calendar. But yeah, it was supposed to be two days long, and I misread things, so yeah...

EDIT: So yeah, there's like a whole day left.
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2015-07-24 at 11:01 PM.

My Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    For anyone who wants to know, here's my QT and the PM's I got and sent, and what I was actually thinking while sending these.

QT Link

Spoiler: PMs
    Show
    *Snip*
    In my humble pixie opinion, you may wish to edit your PMs and thoughts out of this post, as they give away just how awesome and good you already are at this game. The QT, I didn't read, as the PMs spoiler scared me enough.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

2 votes on CarpeGuitarrem and Elenna both. Elenna is voting for CG but CG is not voting for Elenna, therefore the closest I can come to balancing the wagons is voting for CarpeGuitarrem. However, I don't want him gone yet. He was easy to peg as a wolf last time around, and also active.

TheMatthew as an OMGUS vote. Lynching me was an odd decision in my decidedly partial and biased opinion, as I was acting very much in the interest of the Town last time around.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Bugbear in the Playground

Xihirli, for the new day one vote.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I've been wanting to switch my vote to someone who already had one vote, and ThePhantom lets me do that; Xihirli sorta hung around a bit before plopping down a D1 vote (and then, only making for the first doublevote in D1), and while I wouldn't be willing to push someone into the majority for that, I'm okay pushing someone into the tied-for-first spot for that.

Votes so far...

CarpeGuitarrem (2): Tolomei, Elenna
    Duck999 (1): Lex-Kat
    Elenna (2): Ramsus, Xihirli
    Lex-Kat (1): VwulfDeMarcus
    Murska (1): Thematthew
    Ramsus (1): Nonayer
    Thematthew (1): Murska
    Xihirli (2): ThePhantom, CarpeGuitarrem

Absent: Duck999, Queen of Thorns, Luizeu (on vacation)

Abandoned votes:
    VwulfDeMarcus: Elenna (abandoned in favor of a self-preservation vote)
    Tolomei: CarpeGuitarrem (abandoned in favor of a self-preservation vote)

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

Well, you've pushed me right into self-preservation vote territory. Since Elenna is probably not lying (or maybe I"m being an idiot again)...

Carpeguitarrem.
    Alternate reason: Wants me lynched because I made a double-vote: He just did that. Also wants me lynched because I put time into figuring out my vote instead of psychopathically pointing at someone and trying to get them killed for no reason.

@Phantom: Why?
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2015-07-25 at 12:26 PM.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

I feel like this doesn't count as "putting time into figuring out one's vote". Besides which, it's really not dangerous to start pointing votes at people early on. That's what the random voting stage of things is for. Once people start throwing votes out, we can get a feel for who's getting voted and who's being avoided.
    Do you have any other rationale behind your OMGUS vote?

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

I trusted her last time and it didn't work out. Now that she's come out as necromancer I'll probably leave her alone.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground

Why is being a necromancer grounds to being not suspicious?

In fact, given that she's obviously not a Professor, there's a reasonably high chance of her being worth killing.
    Last edited by Murska; 2015-07-25 at 02:20 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

I guess I'll even up the wagons and change my vote for Xihirli.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2015-07-25 at 09:46 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Why is being a necromancer grounds to being not suspicious?

In fact, given that she's obviously not a Professor, there's a reasonably high chance of her being worth killing.
    Why does everyone think I'm not a professor?
    (Besides meta reasons)

And yay, I might not actually die!
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

23. - Top - End - #173
    Halfling in the Playground

Hopefully I'll have more time to catch up with everything. I want more participation from ThePhantom. I'll put my vote on him for now
    Last edited by Luizeu; 2015-07-25 at 05:35 PM.
    Darn it Whisper !

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Elenna, the most suspicious thing you've done is claim after having only two votes on you when only half the people had voted. You shouldn't be all that surprised that not everyone just assumes you're telling the truth about any or at least all parts of it.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I thought the day ended yesterday, because apparently I can't read timestamps. And I posted my claim at 22:14 CST aka 14 minutes after the day would have ended. So yes, I was panicking a little.

And I'm not expecting everyone to believe me at all, I'm just wondering why Murska thinks I'm "obviously" not a Professor.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

Probably because he's an assassin, as there's no reason to make that assertive a claim about it unless you're trying to convince people or have some reason to back it up. And he couldn't possibly have any strong evidence to back it up. Other than that you're obviously the Fiend of course.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Halfling in the Playground

Ramsus makes a very good point. It was all in after two votes.
    I have a new candidate: Elenna
    Darn it Whisper !

28. - Top - End - #178
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    TheMatthew as an OMGUS vote. Lynching me was an odd decision in my decidedly partial and biased opinion, as I was acting very much in the interest of the Town last time around.
    Aww, I'm glad to see that you care Murska. I mostly just three that one at you as a joke, but in all honesty I feel that the Usurper as a role is basically one step away from being wolf aligned due to how his win-con is set up.

That having been said, switching my vote to CarpeGuitarrem.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

Well, the Usurper needs to steal things from nightkilled people, has to kill the Devil and has competition mostly from the Assassins as they also steal things. It's not really anti-Town, though Usurper does want a long game if possible.

Regardless, no-one should've known my role on the first day. My actions were pro-Town.

As for why Elenna isn't a professor, well, obviously a Professor has two specialties. Even if a real Professor claiming would not want to reveal the other one, they'd remember to mention that. Only a role without a second specialty would just forget entirely that Professors have them.

Xihirli. I don't want CarpeGuitarrem to be lynched before there's some evidence of wrongdoing, since he's being very useful.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Murska, in Elenna's post when she mentioned she was the Necromancer she also mentions she has another specialty and just doesn't specify what that is. Are you claiming she didn't do that (it's there for all of us to see) or are you claiming she didn't initially do that and later edited it in? In the second case, can anyone corroborate this?
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2015-07-25 at 07:43 PM.