New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

eek How to Role Play a character

Guys, Gals, and Goos, I require aid. My friend is creating a campaign and i wish to play a character like Liam Neeson. Specifically the Liam Neeson from Ted 2. So if you know of any reference material or just lines that would be hilarious to use, let me know please. Also is there a build i should go that would give me a particular set of skills that makes me very dangerous for people like the BBEG. the system is 5e

Thanks guys.
    Signet, the eternal.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?

On an island where many NPCs were slaughtered by ooze monsters while the party tried desperately to escape. Ah, Memories.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: How to Role Play a character

Clearly, you need Stunning Fist. That way you can one-shot guys with karate-chops to the neck. Saying "I'm awesome!" every time you do so is optional. My friends and I started doing that every time Neison did so in Taken, because it happened so often.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Segev View Post
    Clearly, you need Stunning Fist. That way you can one-shot guys with karate-chops to the neck. Saying "I'm awesome!" every time you do so is optional. My friends and I started doing that every time Neison did so in Taken, because it happened so often.
    Lol nice.... Love it.
    Signet, the eternal.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

On an island where many NPCs were slaughtered by ooze monsters while the party tried desperately to escape. Ah, Memories.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Thank you Segev. Does anyone else have something to add i really need suggestions here.
    Signet, the eternal.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Colossus in the Playground

I don't have nearly the in-memory knowledge of 4e I do of 3.5, but would Ranger with the BBEG's creature type as his Favored Enemy help? I have not seen Ted 2, so I can't help with Liam Nieson as he appears in that, I'm afraid.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Open hand monk perhaps (5e)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    "Just because the DM lets you break the game, doesn't mean the game is broken."
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    "My Patron is Steven Spielberg"
    Quote Originally Posted by CNagy View Post
    For some reason this feels really fitting; I got a mental image of a bunch of psions setting up a LAN party.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Extremely high intimidate skill