New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Steven 2niverse: Made of Love

Peridot I can only kind of see turning if the theory of her having Adaptive Abillity is correct.(Particularly the sun theory that her adopting Steven's mannerisms is a sign of her adapting by copying him)

Jaspar... I could see it as a situation kind of sort of like Vegeta during the Namek saga in dragonball. He wasn't a good guy. It just so happened that he and the good guys both had a vested interest in defeating Frieza and keeping the Dragon Balls out of Frieza's hands. Then he hung around because he wanted to get stronger and defeat Goku. It wasn't until two major sagas and a relapse later that he was officially one of the good guys.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by StabbityRabbit View Post

That theory is plausible, but even if she is healed/redeemed I will settle for no less than a passive-aggressive dork. There's something off putting about the idea that her personality could change completely because Steven "heals" her.
    Oh, I don't think she'll ever be anything other than a passive-aggressive dork. That's just who she is. I can imagine her eventually becoming less antagonistic, or even work with the Gems against Yellow Diamond. Though I admit it's kind of a stretch. Thinking back to Lapis and why she's willing to put herself in danger to keep Steven safe-- because Steven was the only one to even try to help her, freeing her from the Mirror and healing her cracked gem. I can imagine Peridot feeling similar about Steven if he healed her corruption, especially if Yellow Diamond wrote her off as not worth saving. Which, given how callous Homeworld Gems appear to be, wouldn't seem too unlikely.

If she really is being corrupted expect some horrifying, and/or gutwrenching moments with everyone's favorite doofus. Perhaps that's what happens in the next Steven Bomb?
    Oh yeah. The implications behind corruption are scary enough, though actually seeing it happen would be downright disturbing. I'm imagining it looking like something out of AKIRA, y'know? "TETSUOOOO!" "KANEDAAAA!"

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Lapis is 100% to the Crystal Gems what Tigerbot and Air-razor were to the Maximals in Beast Wars.
    I confess I'm not familiar with Beast Wars. Like, at all, so this reference is lost on me. Sorry to be the ignorant one here, but could you elaborate please?

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Jaspar... I could see it as a situation kind of sort of like Vegeta during the Namek saga in dragonball. He wasn't a good guy. It just so happened that he and the good guys both had a vested interest in defeating Frieza and keeping the Dragon Balls out of Frieza's hands. Then he hung around because he wanted to get stronger and defeat Goku. It wasn't until two major sagas and a relapse later that he was officially one of the good guys.
    You think so? So far there hasn't been an enemy introduced that clearly opposes both Jasper and the Gems. Yellow Diamond is the most likely to be this, though there doesn't seem any clear indication that Jasper minds working for her.

3. - Top - End - #93

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    I confess I'm not familiar with Beast Wars. Like, at all, so this reference is lost on me. Sorry to be the ignorant one here, but could you elaborate please?
    Don't apologize for being ignorant of a show that was made in Canada back in like the early 2000s.

Airrazor and Tigerbot are part of the main team of good guys. But they don't always show up because, even though they're part of the team, they do their own thing. They prefer living somewhere else, away from them, for understandable character reasons. They'll help if called on, but tend to keep to their own business. They've got a darker edge to them then our heroes, a little more violent and a little more serious.

That's basically what Lapis will be if/when she's been saved.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Don't apologize for being ignorant of a show that was made in Canada back in like the early 2000s.
    Ha! One thing I discovered about myself as an internet personality is that I often come off as mean when I almost never intend to be. Being apologetic usually stops me from coming off as too abrasive, but it doesn't always work.

Though I see what you mean now, thanks!

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

Oh, I don't think she'll ever be anything other than a passive-aggressive dork. That's just who she is. I can imagine her eventually becoming less antagonistic, or even work with the Gems against Yellow Diamond. Though I admit it's kind of a stretch. Thinking back to Lapis and why she's willing to put herself in danger to keep Steven safe-- because Steven was the only one to even try to help her, freeing her from the Mirror and healing her cracked gem. I can imagine Peridot feeling similar about Steven if he healed her corruption, especially if Yellow Diamond wrote her off as not worth saving. Which, given how callous Homeworld Gems appear to be, wouldn't seem too unlikely.

Oh yeah. The implications behind corruption are scary enough, though actually seeing it happen would be downright disturbing. I'm imagining it looking like something out of AKIRA, y'know? "TETSUOOOO!" "KANEDAAAA!"
    *snip*
    Hmm...I could actually see a redemptive arc work if that's the case. She would have to side with the Crystal Gems since Steven's the only one willing to do anything about her corruption. She'd probably fit into the family as something akin to an annoying older sister towards Steven.

Now I'm more excited than ever to see what happens to Peridot. So many possibilities, and I'm fine with (basically) all of them.

Airrazor and Tigerbot are part of the main team of good guys. But they don't always show up because, even though they're part of the team, they do their own thing. They prefer living somewhere else, away from them, for understandable character reasons. They'll help if called on, but tend to keep to their own business. They've got a darker edge to them then our heroes, a little more violent and a little more serious.

That's basically what Lapis will be if/when she's been saved.
    With the addendum that she's cool with Steven that's exactly how I expect Lapis to end up.
    Last edited by StabbityRabbit; 2015-08-04 at 05:40 PM.
    Grand avatar by the grand Oneris.
    Spoiler: Awesome Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    Oh no! My evil plot to talk about elfgames and my having of an unacceptable opinion has been uncovered!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf DW View Post
    Play nice, boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candle Jack View Post
    The Warden communicates through a complicated language of subtle body movements and flatulence. With a single flutter of their eyelashes and a well-timed fart, the Warden can recite a 16-stanza poem about nugs.
    Devout Omnian in the playground

6. - Top - End - #96

Hmm...I could actually see a redemptive arc work if that's the case. She would have to side with the Crystal Gems since Steven's the only one willing to do anything about her corruption. She'd probably fit into the family as something akin to an annoying older sister towards Steven.

Now I'm more excited than ever to see what happens to Peridot. So many possibilities, and I'm fine with (basically) all of them.

With the addendum that she's cool with Steven that's exactly how I expect Lapis to end up.
    Well yeah, Tigerbot was superbros with Cheetor, Steven is to Lapis what Cheetor is to Tigerbot.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: It's Connie! She's dying!
    Show
    Last edited by Chromascope3D; 2015-08-04 at 09:54 PM.

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

8. - Top - End - #98
    Orc in the Playground

Unrelated note you think its a possibility that Preidot's body isn't her actual body?
    Y'know how Gems can be used to power objects like Lapis for that Mirror? Well since technology has most certainly advanced on homeworld and appears to be less magic based maybe Peridot's body is prosthetic?

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkan View Post
    Unrelated note you think its a possibility that Preidot's body isn't her actual body?
    Y'know how Gems can be used to power objects like Lapis for that Mirror? Well since technology has most certainly advanced on homeworld and appears to be less magic based maybe Peridot's body is prosthetic?
    Yeah, that's a possibility that I've seen bandied around and it makes a kind of sense. It would explain her built-in gadgets, fingers that levitate like the limbs of her Robonoids, clanging footsteps and the fact that she can casually detach body parts.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

I can see Peridot being about the size of Ruby, though obviously a bit less stocky.

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cdr.Fallout View Post
    Spoiler: It's Connie! She's dying!
    Show
    I'm just relieved that the image was not one of Connie getting squashed into a pulp. That's just something I'd rather not see. Catfingers was plenty creepy in its own right though.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Orc in the Playground

Well yeah, Tigerbot was superbros with Cheetor, Steven is to Lapis what Cheetor is to Tigerbot.
    I feel like a dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I can see Peridot being about the size of Ruby, though obviously a bit less stocky.
    That'd look weird to me with how she's proportioned right now. Plus that raises the question of where do her legs begin, and end. Because if she ends up being tiny there's no visible way for her real legs to detach. If she isn't 100% natural I could far more easily see her as a normal size Gem with prosthetics.
    Grand avatar by the grand Oneris.
    Spoiler: Awesome Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    Oh no! My evil plot to talk about elfgames and my having of an unacceptable opinion has been uncovered!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf DW View Post
    Play nice, boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candle Jack View Post
    The Warden communicates through a complicated language of subtle body movements and flatulence. With a single flutter of their eyelashes and a well-timed fart, the Warden can recite a 16-stanza poem about nugs.
    Devout Omnian in the playground

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

I feel like a dumb.

That'd look weird to me with how she's proportioned right now. Plus that raises the question of where do her legs begin, and end. Because if she ends up being tiny there's no visible way for her real legs to detach. If she isn't 100% natural I could far more easily see her as a normal size Gem with prosthetics.
    Let me put some things into perspective here:

(Ignore the fact that Pearl is supposed to be taller)
    The length from Pearl's hip to her knee is a bit shorter than from knee to ankle, and likewise with her shoulder-to-elbow and elbow-to-wrist lengths. But Peridot's shoulder-to-elbow length is less than half of her elbow-to-wrist length, and her lower leg is twice the length of her upper leg. The "prosthetics" could easily be parts with seams that just sort of detach and fall away.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2015-08-04 at 11:22 PM.

14. - Top - End - #104

I feel like a dumb.
    Ah, I love it when I talk about relatively obscure Canadian television.

The length from Pearl's hip to her knee is a bit shorter than from knee to ankle, and likewise with her shoulder-to-elbow and elbow-to-wrist lengths. But Peridot's shoulder-to-elbow length is less than half of her elbow-to-wrist length, and her lower leg is twice the length of her upper leg. The "prosthetics" could easily be parts with seams that just sort of detach and fall away.
    Hmm, that's a good point. I still think in regards to Peridot, only her chest up are actually "flesh" while the rest is machinery/weapon, for lack of a better term for each of the things. Like how Garnet can make giant fists as her weapon, only Peridot's got it on all the time.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkan View Post
    On one hand I can see the possibility that some of her might be artificial (it would explain the detachable feet) but the idea of her entire body being robotic and controlled by a Gem seems a little doubtful. I say that mainly for one reason.

Gem bodies are already incredibly useful given their shape-shifting and durability. a Gem cyborg wouldn't be useless but it seems like it would be awfully redundant and interfere with a lot of a Gem's natural abilities. (To say nothing about the wear and tear, repairing a robotic body requires a good deal of work and materials, Gem bodies regenerate naturally and even a fatal wound only takes a few hours poofed to repair completely (unless you're fussy about it like Pearl)

I don't doubt it could be done, I just don't see the reason why they would. It'd be like Wolverine putting his brain in a robot body. Sure he can probably fight pretty well as robo-wolverine and he might even have some new tricks, but it's ultimately unnecessary because his flesh body is not only likely more durable than any robot, it largely invalidates his biggest advantages. (cut off his robot arm and it stays off, cut off his real arm and he's good once he sticks it back on.)

I think it's more likely that Peridot just uses a few prosthetic limbs to give her such things as blasters, communicators and whirly-dots (that's what I'm calling her helicopter fingers now)

Going off of this question I have my own about Gem-tech and magic. Magic is something that the Gems have mentioned numerous times but the use of advanced technology (particularly by the more advanced home-world gems) makes the subject a little more murky. The way I see it there's three options on how the two interact.

One: Magic and tech are considered distinctly different, with for instance most things concerning gem physiology being magic while things like the gem disruptors and robonoids are solidly technology. This does raise the question of what precisely qualifies as what, particularly when you consider that some gem-tech (like the disruptors) specifically interacts with the Gems' natural abilities.

Two: The Arthur C. Clarke Route. Everything the Gems have is on some level natural, but incalculably advanced. Magic is simply a word the Crystal Gems use with humans (and Steven) to explain anything that would go over their heads. The Gems technology is already incredibly advanced to the point where it often seems like magic to us, while their inherrant abilities can simply be explained by their weird alien physiology. The only issue here is that some of their stuff has a rather mystical element that clashes with a purely scientific world, however advanced (for example, the Ocean Spire was being held up by a ritual requiring a specific statue be placed at the top at a specific time of astrological significance.) Not to mention they use the word magic far too many times for it not to be an actual thing.

Three: The Magitek Route. Gems are an inherrantly magical species, and as such it's become the basis of most of their technological advancement. Everything the Gems have is logically impossible according to the laws of physics. The home-world Gems use just as much magic as the Crystal Gems, merely applied on a level they can barely grasp. This would for example explain why Robonoids were unaffected by an EMP that took out all the power in the city, the Robonoids aren't electric, they're magic. The only issue with this theory is that we've seen numerous times where human (decidedly non-magical) tech was able to interact fairly well with Gem-tech. For example Greg managing to convert the wailing stone's frequency into an analogue device, or Gem communication signals interfering with human television.

What do you guys think? I'm a little partial to a mixture of one and three, magic is a force rather different from what we understand as technology but Gems often harness it in a technological function and use it in conjunction with more mundane advanced technology. (which is only different to humans in that we can sometimes grasp the principles behind the mundane stuff, while the magitech functions on a level we can't even comprehend due to our ineptitude for magic.)
    Avatar based on artwork by Jabari Weathers

16. - Top - End - #106
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateGuy

Absolutely no way I'm going anywhere near that discussion so I'll reply to an earlier talking point, if Jasper ever gets any kind of redemption it's going to have to tie in to her warrior nature, after all she "respected" Rose's tactics during the war and if her emotions cloud her judgement enough it might just be enough for Yellow Diamond to consider her too much of a wild card to keep on the force that could drive her into the CG's arms.

As it stands nothing short of abandonment would drive her away from Homeworld, unlike with Lapis and arguably Peridot I don't think sheer interaction with Steven is enough to make her become a good guy, she likely needs a cause to "fight for" and joining the CG's would have to be in that context.

17. - Top - End - #107

Quote Originally Posted by Sigh View Post
    Absolutely no way I'm going anywhere near that discussion so I'll reply to an earlier talking point, if Jasper ever gets any kind of redemption it's going to have to tie in to her warrior nature, after all she "respected" Rose's tactics during the war and if her emotions cloud her judgement enough it might just be enough for Yellow Diamond to consider her too much of a wild card to keep on the force that could drive her into the CG's arms.

As it stands nothing short of abandonment would drive her away from Homeworld, unlike with Lapis and arguably Peridot I don't think sheer interaction with Steven is enough to make her become a good guy, she likely needs a cause to "fight for" and joining the CG's would have to be in that context.
    Being totally honest I think it'd be funny if Lapis' mind crushing of Jasper made her realize how horrifying forced fusion is, and thus made her...not so much a good guy as an "enemy of our enemy".

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Being totally honest I think it'd be funny if Lapis' mind crushing of Jasper made her realize how horrifying forced fusion is, and thus made her...not so much a good guy as an "enemy of our enemy".
    Probably won't change the fact that she would still be a large threat to the Crystal Gems, and especially to Lapis. Worldview change or not, Jasper is definitely the type who would try to take revenge on Lapis for causing (in her mind) that sort of experience for her.

---

Also realizing I might have made my previous point too lengthy.

Gist of it is whether Magic is something distinctly different from Gem Technology, or Gem technology is the applied use of magic in new and advanced ways, or if Gem magic is just highly advanced technology humans don't understand.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Orc in the Playground

GnomePirate

Jasper might, of course, be the spiteful sort of person to use the fact that something that humiliating happened to her as justification for doing it to others with that special kind of logic reserved for bullies...

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    I got the impression that they knew gems could be made into magic items in general (perhaps it was some kind of very taboo technique, at least for Crystal Gems, since Homeworld doesn't seem to care a lot), but weren't aware of specific artifacts created this way.
    Gem-powered tech reminds me of the magic items in The Elder Scrolls that use Soul Gems (crystals with the souls of the dead trapped inside) for power. I imagine Gems think about it in the same way people think about how some of their clothes were probably made in unethical sweat shops somewhere; i.e. it's a familiar sort of evil that most don't really do anything about, even though a lot of them disapprove.

I've seen Peridot compared to Zim, and I think the comparison is rather apt. Both are green, likable, and somewhat incompetent.
    Spoiler: So if Peridot is Zim...
    Show
    Last edited by Fralex; 2015-08-05 at 02:11 AM.
    You can always rely on the kindness of strangeness.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Firbolg in the Playground

One obvious problem with your theory though.

Sardonyx's proportions are even more messed up in the same way. Her shins are like twice the size of her thighs. Which I guess works if she's supposed to be more insecticide but that doesn't really make sense for her component bits or how other fusions work.

But that's a tangent. I think given it recurs in other areas it's more accurate to guess that whoever's making gems just hasn't got much of a sense of anatomy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayngfet View Post
    I don't care what you feel.
    That pretty much sums up the Jayngfet experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    something something Jayngfet experience.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Sardonyx's proportions are even more messed up in the same way. Her shins are like twice the size of her thighs. Which I guess works if she's supposed to be more insecticide but that doesn't really make sense for her component bits or how other fusions work.

But that's a tangent. I think given it recurs in other areas it's more accurate to guess that whoever's making gems just hasn't got much of a sense of anatomy.
    Not that it really matters that much. Beyond the stylistic choices (Everyone already knows most cartoon characters have proportions that would likely cause severe pain if they existed where the laws of physics applies) Gems don't have to pay attention to such strict laws of body proportions as incredibly strong and durable Shape-Shifters made out of hard light. Odds are if a doll with their proportions could stand on its own they wouldn't have much problems either.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

Exclamation Re: Steven 2niverse: Made of Love

1: Yes it does work thematically. Sardonyx's shtick is that she has Garnet's power tempered by Pearl's grace (as oppised to Sugulite letting Amethyst's enthusiasm have a field day with Garnet's power). Thighs represent power, shins represent grace, so the shins are longer.
    2: Fusions (barring Garnet, who is unnaturally stable, and Stevonnie who is 3/4 human) tend to toss anatomy clear out the window, so we can't really apply compare them on that front with non-fused Gems. Peridot is still the only non-fused gem with such drastic arm and leg ratios. That says something to me.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

As long as we're discussing anatomy and proportion, the line indicating hip to knee length on Pearl appears to start at the crest of the hip bone and end at the knee. The same line on Peridot seems to begin where the femur attaches to the hip. It's hard to tell for sure given the cartoony art style but I think Pearl's thigh is actually shorter than that diagram seems to indicate.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fralex View Post
    Gem-powered tech reminds me of the magic items in The Elder Scrolls that use Soul Gems (crystals with the souls of the dead trapped inside) for power. I imagine Gems think about it in the same way people think about how some of their clothes were probably made in unethical sweat shops somewhere; i.e. it's a familiar sort of evil that most don't really do anything about, even though a lot of them disapprove.
    To be fair, most sweatshop workers earn more than they would back on the family farm. Or they would be on the family farm. Lapis didn't really have that option.

I suspect that the CG team didn't immediately know the mirror contained a captive gem (after all, they have plenty of other automagical artifacts that don't appear to be soul-eaters). It was when the mirror started talking to Steven that they realised what it was, and got worried/embarrassed. Non-earth Gems are an unknown factor, so Steven could have been hurt.

@ Gem biometrics discussion: Nope. Not gonna go there.

25. - Top - End - #115

I think magic is just gem tech. I would imagine they probably just gave up trying to explain it ages ago. Plus, humans probably don't have the words for how their tech works.

Primitive Humans: "What are you? Magic?"
    Gems: "No, see, we're actually these little crystals, and we came from... uh... I don't think you have a word for it, but it's way up out there above the sky. the bodies you see are just... well, there are these really really tiny specks of stuff, but they're kind of more like bundles of energy, and they move really really fast and bounce off of things, and when they bounce into your eyes, you perceive them as light. So, we take those specks in through these crystals, and make them act more like stuff than energy, and then use them to make our bodies."
    Primitive humans: "....So, magic?"
    Gems: "...You know what, let's go with that."
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

I highly doubt that there's a biological or technological explanation for Future Vision, so that, at least, I'd consider magic.
    Last edited by John Cribati; 2015-08-05 at 10:56 AM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

I highly doubt that there's a biological or technological explanation for Future Vision, so that, at least, I'd consider magic.
    One could argue some technobabble involving quantum mechanics and maybe some tachyons, but yeah magic being science has the issue of really screwing with any logical technological progression the Gems have. It would mean that the Gems achieved time travel and teleportation (two incredibly theoretical concepts) before developing robotics and tasers. (plus a lot of those really powerful items are too rare to be scientifically developed. If Gems had a method of creating a personal time travel device thousands of years ago, one would assume that they would have become something like a war-like race of Time Lords by now.)

Personally I prefer the magitek option. Powerful objects like the glass of time are only possible due to magic, a magic that is so complex that it can't be replicated. The homeworld has just advanced in a way to more efficiently use magic to its fullest extent.

28. - Top - End - #118

I think future vision is explainable, though we probably don't have a word for the exact mechanism. We know she has to actively look, not passively perceive, and it's not always accurate, so it's possible that she's not really seeing the future so much as she's just running extremely advanced simulations of what could happen. And, in theory, if it were possible to accurately map every particle in the universe down to the quantum state at the same time, it would be possible to accurately predict the future. In gem glow she talks about linking her mind to the energy of all existing matter, so maybe she's doing that?

To be clear, I think it's supposed to all be scientific in nature, but the writers treat it like magic, because that's so, so much easier.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #119
    Orc in the Playground

GnomePirate

I have a scientific explanation for all of this.
    Spoiler: Explanation
    Show
    It's 'cos of quantum.
    Last edited by Fralex; 2015-08-05 at 02:42 PM.
    You can always rely on the kindness of strangeness.

30. - Top - End - #120

Quote Originally Posted by Ravian View Post
    glass of time
    What of the whatnow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Greater
    \ˈgrā-tər \
    comparative adjective
    1. Describing basically the exact same monster but with twice the RHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I'm going to be honest, "the Welsh became a Great Power and conquered Germany" is almost exactly the opposite of the explanation I was expecting