New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Boku No hero Academia I: because it deserves a thread.

He did, but if his arm and hand are not going to fully heal from the damage it has already been dealt, what is he going to do next? It seems they've already backed into a corner with how the sequence has played out.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zigwat View Post
    He did, but if his arm and hand are not going to fully heal from the damage it has already been dealt, what is he going to do next? It seems they've already backed into a corner with how the sequence has played out.
    What happened is that the permanent damage he has is BAD, but not affecting his performance. If he goes to the limit he did, where he literally shredders the muscles and bones like a frayed rope, one or two more times...then his arm is DONE. So he won't go that far unless he absolutely has to.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Bugbear in the Playground

That's also sort of the been the arc for him since he started being a hero. He's been too reckless and abusive of his own body to the point that it's a detriment. He saves the day and all most of the time, but he also puts himself into situations that are just plain ridiculous because of how much he wants to be #1.

Namely the Sports Festival Arc. It showcased his best abilities up until the fight against Todoroki, where his only plan, to win against a fellow student and not a villain, was to break his bones again and again. The race had him using his wits and natural strengths from all the training to break ahead and get a win, the calvary event had him planning out his team and what would be needed to keep his points.

I actually found that quite interesting in the fact that the two times he didn't use his quirk for the sports festival are where he got some really good achievements just from what he already has without the power of One for All. Hell, if had the ability to use the Full Cowl during that, he may have been able to power through it even faster.

But that doesn't really excuse his complete lack of a real plan for the battle against Todoroki.

Sure, he sped up some of Todoroki's healing by having him at least acknowledge the screwed up situation that is his family, but that was still pretty messed up in the first place. His only plan for facing a strong opponent, who is a classmate and not trying to kill him, was to stop and think about how many times he can break his hands before he has to stop.

No one else in the battles had that sort of idea, even Urakara's plan had some goddamn sense behind it in the sense of getting Bakugou to not look up at the stockpile of rocks she was gathering.

This whole situation with him destroying himself has been coming to a head for a while now, because he's been counting on the healing, been counting on others being there to bail him out when his body gets wrecked, and been getting praised for it by his idol. The teachers can't tell what is too far with him, he can't even seem to put a boundary on what is too much for the situation.

The latest chapters are showing the results of his reckless actions, his body can't take the power and is close to being permanently broken if he steps past the limit again, his mom nearly removed him from the school because of how insane the situation is and was barely talked out of it, and finally All Might, his teacher and idol, is taking that flaw seriously and speaking of that rash nature as a flaw in his hero development.

It;s less that the author wrote himself into a corner and more that they're actually considering the implications of that sort of self-sacrifice. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Agh, this is all over the place again.

4. - Top - End - #484

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zigwat View Post
    I believe he's eventually supposed to gain the ability to manifest his full power or near to it without destroying his body, so once he's able to do that he should be fine as long as he lets it heal and learns to be more responsible in the meantime.

Deku's not fully grown yet and also still having his quirk develop, so he's at a stage where certain things that could be done fine if he was an adult with One For All fully mastered are hilariously bad ideas that could cripple him for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

5. - Top - End - #485

Spoiler: DORM ROOMS ARE GO!
    Show
    Quite a bit to say about this chapter here.

For starters, that they're trying to kill two birds with one stone in regards to the Dorm situation, protect and nurture the students while finding the traitor in their midst. Not a bad idea really, especially when you gather them all into one place.

This plan might have issues within it, but it's the best that they can do without tipping their hand for now.

Aizawa makes sure to let all them who were there for Bakugou's rescue and the one's who knew, that if not for all the circumstances surrounding the situation, they'd have been booted from the program. They aren't heroes, they don't have temp licenses and with all the damage that All For One brought about to that area, they're still lucky to have made it out.

Especially considering no one knew they were there until they burst through a wall to grab Bakugou.

He's making the right judgment call here in chastising them as a group, the five that went and the twelve that hid that fact from the teachers really did still place themselves in a lot of danger without the knowledge of the ones trying to teach and train them.

Now we get to the fun stuff.

Bakugou pretends to steal from Kiminari to give back to Kirishima for the money spent. For some reason. GIVE IT A REST YOU TRASH CHILD.

They're living in a freaking mansion now and get to see how everyone decorates their rooms. Midoriya goes full-on nerd and has it 100% All Might!

Tokoyami... THE EDGIEST LITTLE EDGE LORD TO EVER LIVE ON THE EDGE. And what's worse is that he knows this and just wanted them to not even look into the damn room.

Aoyama's room falls right into what you'd expect with him. Like 100% into it. There is no discussion.

The girls decide to err on the side of caution and just go "lolnope" to Mineta. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE IT. EVER.

Ojiro continues to be perfectly normal and boring in the sense of being sensible.

Kaminari just wants to be cool you monsters, LET HIM BE COOL FOR ONCE.

Iida's is just like him, right down the GODDAMN SPARE GLASSES MOUNTED ON THE WALL. LIKE. SO MANY THAT URAKARA AND ASHIDO JUST STEAL A PAIR EACH.

Kouda's winning. Like, that is the most adorable room and the most adorable bunny. HE HAS WON THIS CONTEST.

And just like this class, it GOES UP TO THE ELEVEN JUST TO SEE WHO HAS THE BEST SENSE OF STYLE.

All in all, a fun chapter and a nice way to dive back into the school setting.

6. - Top - End - #486

New chapter! I'm ****ing DYING.
    Spoiler
    Show

After a tense moment with Eraseread explaining that yo, kids, this is ****ING SERIOUS, don't step out of line, we finally get introduced to the mansion like school dorms! Uraraka floating around in awe at the size is amazing.

More amazing is the "room showing" which was ****ing hilarious. COME IN, I'LL SHOW YOU SOMETHING AMAZIIIIING!

Also Ashido and Uraraka stole a pair of glasses from Iida's collection. Also the lizardy dude who can talk to animals HAS A PET RABBIT AAAAAAH. DORM MASCOT IS AN BUNNY!

So this is the levity we needed after what all had happened and it's ****ing fantastic.

7. - Top - End - #487

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    New chapter! I'm ****ing DYING.
    Spoiler
    Show

After a tense moment with Eraseread explaining that yo, kids, this is ****ING SERIOUS, don't step out of line, we finally get introduced to the mansion like school dorms! Uraraka floating around in awe at the size is amazing.

More amazing is the "room showing" which was ****ing hilarious. COME IN, I'LL SHOW YOU SOMETHING AMAZIIIIING!

Also Ashido and Uraraka stole a pair of glasses from Iida's collection. Also the lizardy dude who can talk to animals HAS A PET RABBIT AAAAAAH. DORM MASCOT IS AN BUNNY!

So this is the levity we needed after what all had happened and it's ****ing fantastic.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tokoyami's ****ing killed me. THEY HAD TO PUSH HIM FROM THE DOOR.

****ING EDGELORD

JUST

ICA NT

8. - Top - End - #488

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tokoyami's ****ing killed me. THEY HAD TO PUSH HIM FROM THE DOOR.

****ING EDGELORD

JUST

ICA NT
    Spoiler
    Show
    Backchannel to the darkness~

What's great is that Tokoyami is also the best edgelord in that he's...actually really subtle about it. He embraces his inner skullboy in private because he realizes that can be awkward around other humans who aren't consumed by love of the shadows.

Him being all cool and collected...and then they start pushing him out of the way of his door, is fantastic.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Wow, what a strange chapter, but it is pretty cool to see what everyone is like when they're living at home, especially Tokoyami, his room was awesome. I also love how people are not that excited about the contest, but some of them are making a huge deal out of it. I'm curious as to what the invisible girl's room is going to be like.
    Last edited by Zigwat; 2016-07-07 at 01:58 PM.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    Spoiler: DORM ROOMS ARE GO!
    Show
    Bakugou pretends to steal from Kiminari to give back to Kirishima for the money spent. For some reason. GIVE IT A REST YOU TRASH CHILD.

[...]

Tokoyami... THE EDGIEST LITTLE EDGE LORD TO EVER LIVE ON THE EDGE. And what's worse is that he knows this and just wanted them to not even look into the damn room.

[...]

The girls decide to err on the side of caution and just go "lolnope" to Mineta. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE IT. EVER.
    Spoiler
    Show

Ah... that was what was going on there... I was totally confused and had my mind way deep in the gutter. Don't ask why. But it makes Katsuki adorable... though, I have to wonder why only Kirishima?

Yes, Tokoyami was hilarious but... it totally makes sense. Darkness is his element. More so, he needs to train to control himself in the dark. Also, as was said, he didn't want to show off, it's his dark (no pun intended) secret.
    Also: Aoyama, stop with the bedazzling. It's a room, not a chandellier...

Gosh, Mineta... I'm almost curious. But then I value what is left of my sanity...

Kouda is indeed super adorable. And I'm curious for next week. This is actually an amazing cliffhanger

More seriously... who is the traitor? Not sure if this was discussed before I got in here but I'd have a hard time guessing... we don't know many people around, especially hardly any backgrounds on them. Aizawa? Mic? Recovery Girl?
    Also, the way they explained the layout of them rooms made me expect some Detective Conan style mystery case coming up... but I guess it was just to show off the expenses they went to, considering in Japan this is enormous...

btw... will Bakugou's room be full of pictures of himself?
    Last edited by Kato; 2016-07-07 at 01:33 PM.
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

11. - Top - End - #491

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Ah... that was what was going on there... I was totally confused and had my mind way deep in the gutter. Don't ask why. But it makes Katsuki adorable... though, I have to wonder why only Kirishima?

Yes, Tokoyami was hilarious but... it totally makes sense. Darkness is his element. More so, he needs to train to control himself in the dark. Also, as was said, he didn't want to show off, it's his dark (no pun intended) secret.
    Also: Aoyama, stop with the bedazzling. It's a room, not a chandellier...

Gosh, Mineta... I'm almost curious. But then I value what is left of my sanity...

Kouda is indeed super adorable. And I'm curious for next week. This is actually an amazing cliffhanger

More seriously... who is the traitor? Not sure if this was discussed before I got in here but I'd have a hard time guessing... we don't know many people around, especially hardly any backgrounds on them. Aizawa? Mic? Recovery Girl?
    Also, the way they explained the layout of them rooms made me expect some Detective Conan style mystery case coming up... but I guess it was just to show off the expenses they went to, considering in Japan this is enormous...

btw... will Bakugou's room be full of pictures of himself?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kirishima is, as Kirishima himself SAID, the only person Bakugou really considers a FRIEND friend. Also, his night vision scope broke, and Bakugou is showing that he repays his dues...just in a very rude way because that's how he rolls.

I honestly kinda hope Mineta's room is secretly just...perfectly average but he's also rich so he has lots of video games and a wide screen tv and stuff.

My guess is that there is no traitor, but All For One put some kind of device into All Might when they last fought that is infiltrating and sending data to him and his group.

Bakugou's room will probably have some tank models, some work out equipment, and probably also an All Might poster next to a mirror so Bakugou can psyche himself up.

Also...now that you mention it, maybe a Detective Conan like mystery WILL show up. But it'll still be comedic instead of super dramatic.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Kirishima is, as Kirishima himself SAID, the only person Bakugou really considers a FRIEND friend. Also, his night vision scope broke, and Bakugou is showing that he repays his dues...just in a very rude way because that's how he rolls.

I honestly kinda hope Mineta's room is secretly just...perfectly average but he's also rich so he has lots of video games and a wide screen tv and stuff.

My guess is that there is no traitor, but All For One put some kind of device into All Might when they last fought that is infiltrating and sending data to him and his group.

Bakugou's room will probably have some tank models, some work out equipment, and probably also an All Might poster next to a mirror so Bakugou can psyche himself up.

Also...now that you mention it, maybe a Detective Conan like mystery WILL show up. But it'll still be comedic instead of super dramatic.
    Spoiler
    Show

Did he say that? And if so... that's Kirishima, not Bakugou's impression. (Also, my confusion was way more about what he did to Kawagiri in the bushes that caused an explosion... as I said, gutter

Well... would Mineta look like that if it was normal? But... I'd really rather not guess. And if I was guessing, I hope I'd be wrong.

Eh, seems too simple. Not that I distrust any of the teachers... but on the other hand, considering they have Kurogiri, he could have planted a device anywhere or something... But it seems they really plan on having a traitor. Just a guess, though.

Tanks? Workout equipment? Seems to me they likely have a gym somewhere in that huge thing and Bakugou wouldn't be shy. And tanks... but having one or a few All Might posters would certainly be a nice reflection to Deku.

I haven't read a Conan story in a while but I feel we could get a nice mystery out of this. Even if it only ends with "Mineta snuck into the girl wing"...
    "What's done is done."

13. - Top - End - #493

Spoiler
    Show

Did he say that? And if so... that's Kirishima, not Bakugou's impression. (Also, my confusion was way more about what he did to Kawagiri in the bushes that caused an explosion... as I said, gutter

Well... would Mineta look like that if it was normal? But... I'd really rather not guess. And if I was guessing, I hope I'd be wrong.

Eh, seems too simple. Not that I distrust any of the teachers... but on the other hand, considering they have Kurogiri, he could have planted a device anywhere or something... But it seems they really plan on having a traitor. Just a guess, though.

Tanks? Workout equipment? Seems to me they likely have a gym somewhere in that huge thing and Bakugou wouldn't be shy. And tanks... but having one or a few All Might posters would certainly be a nice reflection to Deku.

I haven't read a Conan story in a while but I feel we could get a nice mystery out of this. Even if it only ends with "Mineta snuck into the girl wing"...
    Spoiler
    Show

Oh right. Hahaha...especially considering the school dorm now I can definitely see shipping increasing intensely.

I have two theories on why Mineta looks like that. One, he's excited to finally show the class a thing that makes him cool. He's rich and has lots of stuff to play with with his friends. Alternatively...his room has a window that overlooks something girl related in some way. Maybe he just wants to say "I have a bunch of girls in my room!"

Well, I feel like it would be funny if Bakugou had hand built models from model kits of Gundams and war tanks and missiles and stuff, since HIM doing something so precise would be funny. Especially since it's precision work to make something that causes explosions, which he might like. And I meant like a private punchbag or something. Something for him to hit when stressed out that isn't another human being.

14. - Top - End - #494

Spoiler: Rooms
    Show
    Hagakure's room will remain unseen, I'm afraid. Ha ha, pun.

According to BnH Smash, Bakugou's hobby is actually mountain climbing/hiking. Expect his room to have at least one sleeping bag in it.

15. - Top - End - #495

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: Dorm room things
    Show
    I'm still confused why bakugou dragged kamiwari into the bushes in a homoerotic way, but I think it had something to do with the demand for smiling faces, since by making kamiwari blow his electro juices and going lunkhead, there'd be at least one person smiling if not a chain reaction.

The barfing by jirou also has me a bit confused.

Mineta's initial horror at showing off the rooms makes me think his dialing the creeper up to 11 was actually a defensive mechanism. Probably his room is either super normal or he's actually the traitor or he's actually got literally nothing in it and he wants to maintain his pervy image. Or he's just really, really bashful when the tables are actually turned and he's being viewed and inspected.

I wonder if seeing Deku's room helped tamp down Uraraka's ardor for Deku.

It's kind of appropriate that the darkest room and the glitziest are right next to one another, in a way.

If Mineta actually lives up to his stereotype, then that's all of the over the top boys rooms on one floor for organizational purposes, come to think of it.

I wonder what Jirou is dreading, Mineta trying to steal panties, or her music collection being viewed by all her classmates?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Pretty light hearted boarding school shenanigans all around.

Jirou doesn't strike me as the type to be easily embarrassed, as far as her interests are concerned, unless she has some really terrible secret ones. Maybe there's a super cute pop idol poster on her wall or something. Or maybe she's just a private person and/or doesn't want Mineta anywhere near her room.

Tokoyami's room was a bit surprising in how unsurprising it was. The kid with shadow-themed powers has a kind of vampire cultist setup? Plot twist, not. Aoyama too of course, but I had him pegged as a gag character to begin with so that case didn't stand out to me.

Regarding the traitor. Considering they have someone like Kurogiri on the Villain's side, it's possible that they also have someone suited to espionage as well. Camouflage, appearance-copying, mind-reading, remote viewing, machine empathy, etc. It's not necessarily an actual traitor in the normal meaning of the word.

Awesome OOTS-style Fallout New Vegas avatar by Ceika. Or it was, before Photobucket started charging money.

General nerd person. Mostly computer games and manga.

17. - Top - End - #497

Hey so the newest volume translation came out, and with it new omake stuff and side information. Something of note is that Tiger of the Pussycats...is trans. And that's neat. He went to Thailand as a lady and came back like he is now and everyone's cool with it.

...also Horikoshi has run out of neat things to draw on the spine of the volumes so he's doing pin up shots for practice and the first one is Ashido and yes.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2016-07-12 at 11:02 PM.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Chapter 99
    Show
    Alright! Good stuff! Not only do we get to see a lot of their rooms, but Asui, the poor girl, gets to spill her guts on what she said earlier in the series. It's a heart-felt chapter for that moment, but then we get to move on to the next part of the hero school! Next we get to see what kind of special moves they're going to pull off!

19. - Top - End - #499

Spoiler
    Show
    This was such a nice chapter. Really pleasent and funny, and then we have Asui's emotional moment...and some more hints that future Deku's narration is going to take us through some really intense stuff. And now we get to see our next goal for school: making at least two SPECIAL ATTACKS! Hell yeah!

20. - Top - End - #500

Yeah, the fanbase knew about Tiger for a while already. It's not something the author draws any attention to, or bases the character's whole characterisation about it. I think that's a good thing and a respectful portrayal in a series which, at its base, is about how people are varied and different and we should accept that.

New chapter spoilers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    This manga is heavily inspired by western-style superheroes, but special attacks are more of a Japanese concept. While characters like Mountain Lady do have named moves, most of them don't really have special techniques per se, they just use their powers and other skills. Still, it'll be amusing to see what everyone comes up with.

It's a shame we didn't get to see Tsuyu's pad*. But yes that was an unexpectedly emotional moment.

*I call it like this because I can't stop thinking about it as a lilypad. Ha ha, pun. Perhaps with some fruit hanging above it, Frog Fractions style.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I obviously can't say this was a bad chapter because I enjoyed it but... *nitpicking on* it felt like none of the rooms left were really special. Mineta's reaction at the start was a bit funny and Jirou punishing the guys for calling her unladylike... Of course the victory was totally deserved (which has nothing to do with my hobby as a baker. To freely cite after a famous web series: Bitches love cakes. )

And... gosh, I totally forgot Tsuyu said that. And even then, she's right, so really, she has no reason to feel bad.

Also, we missed out on her room. And even worse, Bakugou's. Nooooooooo.

Doesn't Deku already have like a dozen special moves? It kind of feels like it... but oh well, we'll see what the others can do.
    "What's done is done."

22. - Top - End - #502

Spoiler
    Show

I obviously can't say this was a bad chapter because I enjoyed it but... *nitpicking on* it felt like none of the rooms left were really special. Mineta's reaction at the start was a bit funny and Jirou punishing the guys for calling her unladylike... Of course the victory was totally deserved (which has nothing to do with my hobby as a baker. To freely cite after a famous web series: Bitches love cakes. )

And... gosh, I totally forgot Tsuyu said that. And even then, she's right, so really, she has no reason to feel bad.

Also, we missed out on her room. And even worse, Bakugou's. Nooooooooo.

Doesn't Deku already have like a dozen special moves? It kind of feels like it... but oh well, we'll see what the others can do.
    Spoiler
    Show

No, All Might has special moves. Deku has punches and kicks that he acts like are those special moves. This is where he'll come into his own.

Of the main cast only Bakugo actually has a special move. SCHEINDER BOOOOMB!

23. - Top - End - #503
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

No, All Might has special moves. Deku has punches and kicks that he acts like are those special moves. This is where he'll come into his own.

Of the main cast only Bakugo actually has a special move. SCHEINDER BOOOOMB!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ochako improvised a special move already! It was even a combo one, which by RPG rules is even cooler than a single special move.

Also, I feel like Iida's Recipro-Burst should technically count as a special technique.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, special moves are more of a Japanese thing, but that's fine. This was always going to be a Japanese story regardless of genre or inspiration. That's what makes it interesting though.

The idea of superheroes as an everyday, legally recognized job seems to be the most popular among Japanese authors (Ratman, OnePunch, BNHA). As opposed to the Big Two where they tend toward private vigilantes, and even the very idea of government regulation can spark ridiculous levels of internal strife. This may be tied to different cultures beliefs about what ideals a heroic protagonist should represent.

Uh, where was I? Yeah, special moves.

Folks like Todoriki and Bakugou shouldn't have any trouble with it. Just do what they normally do, but bigger and flashier. I'm more curious about what people like sugar dude and Hagakure can come up with.
    Awesome OOTS-style Fallout New Vegas avatar by Ceika. Or it was, before Photobucket started charging money.

General nerd person. Mostly computer games and manga.

25. - Top - End - #505

Spoiler
    Show
    Hagakure could learn some martial arts from the tailboy and just shout "SNEAK ATTACK!" when she clubs someone over the head I suppose. Satou will be hard pressed to make special moves since he's basically a Hulk? Like that's the best way I feel to describe his power. The most sugar he eats, the stronger he gets but also the more dumb he gets. So he becomes a candy hulk. SATOU SMASH!

26. - Top - End - #506
    Orc in the Playground

I'd like to see Bakugou learn some sneak attacks. That'd be hysterical!

27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I'm a bit curious if translating a boat load of techniques will be a problem for the translators...

I feel like Deku already copied a bunch of AM's moves... okay, more like adapted but still. So he'll likely do something similar to Detroit Smash and so on.

Bakugou's... just going to explode things, doesn't he? I guess there are many names to go with for that...

Tokoyami's will likely sound super emo, though.

The less fancy characters will really be in more trouble. Iida can always go with some "super sonic kick" or such and Tsuyu "tongue whip" if that is good enough.

But Hagakure would be in trouble, unless she goes with "invisible punch!" and "invisible kick!" and "invisible strange hold"...
    I sure hope Kirishima uses "Harden", though.
    "What's done is done."

28. - Top - End - #508

Spoiler
    Show
    Translating special attacks is UNBEARABLY difficult. So the next couple chapters might be later than we expect.

To be fair Bakugou can explode in multiple different ways. One big explosion, many multiple explosions at once. Maybe he'll do a five finger death palm thrust where each finger causes a miniture explosion?

Another thing to note is that special moves don't HAVE to be attacks persay. Hagakure could have a special move where she concentrates really hard so that even her steps don't make sounds, and so that she moves with the wind so she can't be heard that way either.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

I would honestly not say AM had any special attacks. He just yelled out random names when he helt back less of his strenght.

And im not certain many of the heroes besides Bakugo or Todoriki has powers that are complex enough to make any sort of special attack possible.
    At least not if the goal is anything besides putting a fancy name on a regular attack.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

30. - Top - End - #510
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    I would honestly not say AM had any special attacks. He just yelled out random names when he helt back less of his strenght.
    It's yelling the name that makes the attack special, not what you actually do.