New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Let's play a game: Am I following my alignment/Archetype?

Quote Originally Posted by Andezzar View Post
    I'm just not sure that that is evil according to D&D.
    I was going for "encouraging everyone to give into hedonism, violence, and crime," which I'm pretty sure is Evil according to D&D.

You're not suggesting that I'm new at this Evil thing, are you?

My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Andezzar View Post
    I'm just not sure that that is evil according to D&D.
    We are tearing the old world down to build it anew! Let the rules of society and morality be rewritten! True revolution will mean spitting in the face of what once constituted goodwill! (Y'know Fel, if you would just embrace the madness, who knows what we could accomplish as champions of a comprehension reborn?)

Quote Originally Posted by dascarletm View Post
    Next up: Neutral Good Pirate
    The seas are free, but so long as I ride them that freedom will come with expectations. I gladly offer help to all those who struggle about the waves, and deliver justice upon those who dare to endanger or control them. I rob from those who rob from others, but never do I attempt to indulge in my success. I'm a man of honor after all, matey, and that means that I keep to my word when I can and help those who mean no harm to the seas. I do my part to make the ocean a better place, and if there were others like me then pirates wouldn't have the bad name they do.

Next up, I would like to see a NE cleric that utilizes the high wisdom score. I don't recall ever seeing that executed really well.
    Last edited by Thealtruistorc; 2015-08-05 at 10:58 PM.
    Dark Green, the color of Chaotic Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Altruistorc is leaving me deeply disturbed and intrigued at the same time...

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well I do have made a conversion center making demons good aligned by turning them in humans and trying to convince them that they must do good and I am ready to do everything to convert everyone to good and so I made a portal between hell and earth and I use the demons I converted to stunt demons coming from hell and I erase their memory so that they forget how horrible was their conversion and I manage for letting no one know I made this portal and to convince all those demons I converted to bring me more demons to convert because they do not remember how horrible was their conversion nor what I did"
    (pathfinder)Anti-paladin working for the creation of a Dyson sphere.
    Last edited by noob; 2015-08-06 at 11:18 AM.