Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 690 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    I hope I make it.

  2. - Top - End - #662
    Troll in the Playground
     
    mystic1110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York, New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    And through getting drunk the Elves have a crude calendar.

    Spring: Rat: Void
    Monsoon: Hound: Water
    Summer: Fox: Fire
    Fall: Raven: Earth
    Winter: Hare: Air
    I have winter again ...
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

    Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

  3. - Top - End - #663
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AlexanderML's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklady2831 View Post
    @AlexanderML - Funnily enough, Valenadria would fit wish number One and Two.
    Yea I made the wishes so that pretty much anyone could join. You can oppose one of the wishes, leaving you only needing to follow one, and at least be neutral with the other. The pantheon members are not meant to get along 100% of the time, but should avoid all out hostility a good amount of the time.

  4. - Top - End - #664
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Do I need a parent?

  5. - Top - End - #665
    Troll in the Playground
     
    mystic1110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York, New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    You need to wait in the recruitment thread and only post in the OOC when and if you are approved
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

    Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

  6. - Top - End - #666
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AlexanderML's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthArminius View Post
    Do I need a parent?
    1. Yes
    2. Don't post here till approved. People can answer your questions inside the recruitment thread.

    Edit:
    @thethird

    Did-did you just tell the god of undead about Davanda's most holy spot? I'm not sure undead should be able to enter there with all the positive energy (of course the god can). This shall be interesting.
    Last edited by AlexanderML; 2015-08-07 at 12:30 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #667
    Titan in the Playground
     
    planswalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ravnica
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklady2831 View Post
    I copy/pasted Mystic's list, and then went through the IC looking at AP expenditures and noting down each thing that wasn't already there.
    derp, sorry. That's what I get for posting in a hurry while volunteering at a youth camp and not taking the time to check my facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    To the people that I already contacted this is to show the prerequisites to staying in the creation pantheon (because anyone by the rules can join):

    To be able to stay inside the creation pantheon you must strive for one of the wishes, and you are allowed to oppose one of the wishes and stay within the pantheon. It must be long term to count, you don't have to always be 100% striving for this all the time. Now for the wishes:

    Wish One: The growth of the mortal races is a thing that needs to be protected from those that would hamper them. This is directly trying to increase the population of the mortal races. Genocide to any living race counts as going against this wish. Defensive actions do not count as breaking this wish.

    Wish Two: The people of this world have much to learn and the divine are great teachers. Those that follow this wish try to teach the mortal races new knowledge. Fulfilling this wish means that you try to teach the mortal races new concepts and new ways to pursue them within them. Trying to conceal knowledge counts as going against this wish. Hiding knowledge which is only harmful (such as text that turns the reader mad) does not count as going against this wish.

    Wish Three: Peace and happiness is a thing to strive for, the divine are the ones that can bring them about if they work towards it. To fulfill this wish you have to strive for non-violent ways to solve problems, and try to improve the lives of mortals. To cause war without reason, or to lower the standards of living for the mortal races counts as going against this wish. Though in times of need violence is something that cannot be avoided, and the world does take a toll on those that live within it. If the action that you took was necessary for the mortals that are affected, then it does not count as going against this wish unless you are the cause.

    Thoughts? I'm open to a name change especially.
    Graiyah is 100% on board with #3 and it would be rare for them to violate #1. #2... it just doesn't care about one way or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

    I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

  8. - Top - End - #668
    Troll in the Playground
     
    mystic1110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York, New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Did-did you just tell the god of undead about Davanda's most holy spot? I'm not sure undead should be able to enter there with all the positive energy (of course the god can). This shall be interesting.
    Unless you stated previously that undead cannot go there (hell we don't even know if "positive" and "negative" energy are things yet as they aren't made and it is unclear if undead are even associated with "negative" energy yet, or ever) then they can go there. Of course when they do go there and your god has cause to know that they have went there, then your god may of course immolate them in holy light.
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

    Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

  9. - Top - End - #669
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Hamste's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Unless you stated previously that undead cannot go there (hell we don't even know if "positive" and "negative" energy are things yet as they aren't made and it is unclear if undead are even associated with "negative" energy yet, or ever) then they can go there. Of course when they do go there and your god has cause to know that they have went there, then your god may of course immolate them in holy light.
    Note to self, I must spend a blessing to rename the energies to something else when they exist if who ever ends up making them does not. Got to keep people positive on undead :P.
    Avatar created by Elder Tsofu

    Spoiler: Giant in the Playground Hearthstone Champion
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #670
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AlexanderML's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Unless you stated previously that undead cannot go there (hell we don't even know if "positive" and "negative" energy are things yet as they aren't made and it is unclear if undead are even associated with "negative" energy yet, or ever) then they can go there. Of course when they do go there and your god has cause to know that they have went there, then your god may of course immolate them in holy light.
    I was just asking! I already had a plan to use werewolves to be the ones to unlock some holy power, but undead would so much better. Still sort of need to use the werewolves to get him up the mountain.

    Edit:
    I have said that Davanda lives near the mountain top before, so it is not that much of a stretch that she could be there. Though I don't plan on using her there.
    Last edited by AlexanderML; 2015-08-07 at 12:56 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #671
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    zabbarot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamste View Post
    Note to self, I must spend a blessing to rename the energies to something else when they exist if who ever ends up making them does not. Got to keep people positive on undead :P.
    "No, no. Undead run on Alternative Energy. I have no idea where you heard this negative nonsense."
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.
    Avatar Designed by EmersonTung, Recreated by Gengy

  12. - Top - End - #672
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    The Elves of The Collective now practice Body Modification. *fist pump* For The Collective!

    Edit: At this rate... I may have to change Xiao'Shu's alignment. The Collective is coming off as more Lawful than Chaotic but maybe that's just my perspective.
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-08-07 at 01:35 PM.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

  13. - Top - End - #673
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AlexanderML's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamste View Post
    Note to self, I must spend a blessing to rename the energies to something else when they exist if who ever ends up making them does not. Got to keep people positive on undead :P.
    What I plan for is for the holy powers to just be able to affect anything.

    "Back foul beast of the night by the power of the mother's light!" says the paladin to the werewolf.

  14. - Top - End - #674
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    What I plan for is for the holy powers to just be able to affect anything.

    "Back foul beast of the night by the power of the mother's light!" says the paladin to the werewolf.
    Sooo... Holy Light that turns Werewolves just as it would Undead?
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

  15. - Top - End - #675
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AlexanderML's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Sooo... Holy Light that turns Werewolves just as it would Undead?
    Well I doubt there is negative energy inside undead. I like to think of it as the person turning something that is going against the wishes of their god.

  16. - Top - End - #676
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    I have winter again ...
    Yeah, it's a thing.

  17. - Top - End - #677
    Troll in the Playground
     
    thethird's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Did-did you just tell the god of undead about Davanda's most holy spot? I'm not sure undead should be able to enter there with all the positive energy (of course the god can). This shall be interesting.
    Yes.

    Of course as far as Xing'Shi cares resurrection is just like undeath. Those that return are cheating, she doesn't care in which way.
    So after my pc blowing up, getting new job, moving out, getting some new internet and a new computer I'm back in the saddle. It took a while.

    All hail Kymme for making my av.

  18. - Top - End - #678
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthArminius View Post
    I hope I make it.
    Unlikely. The Recruitment Mods had a discussion about you. I've listed my reasons in the Recruitment Thread themselves. I understand they're a little harsh but I've "known" you for eight years on these boards Darth. A name change isn't enough to confound my ability to remember just how many games you've dropped over the years without a single word to anyone. That's enough for me to say...no. Never again. I mean...why even join a game when you know you're going to drop it two weeks in? Save us both the time and energy ya know?

  19. - Top - End - #679
    Troll in the Playground
     
    mystic1110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York, New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Edit: At this rate... I may have to change Xiao'Shu's alignment. The Collective is coming off as more Lawful than Chaotic but maybe that's just my perspective.
    It is my opinion that societies in general are lawful - even if all of the actual individuals in a society are chaotic the society itself always seems lawful one way or another. Take for example the Da Orks. . . even though individually they are bloody mayhem - in a society they strongly believe in the rule of the strong which is a very law leaning rhetoric.

    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    Yeah, it's a thing.
    But I want to be warm (and fluffy)
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

    Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

  20. - Top - End - #680
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Hatter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    It is my opinion that societies in general are lawful - even if all of the actual individuals in a society are chaotic the society itself always seems lawful one way or another. Take for example the Da Orks. . . even though individually they are bloody mayhem - in a society they strongly believe in the rule of the strong which is a very law leaning rhetoric.

    Valid. Touche ma'am.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

  21. - Top - End - #681
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    It is my opinion that societies in general are lawful - even if all of the actual individuals in a society are chaotic the society itself always seems lawful one way or another. Take for example the Da Orks. . . even though individually they are bloody mayhem - in a society they strongly believe in the rule of the strong which is a very law leaning rhetoric.



    But I want to be warm (and fluffy)
    It's nothing about YinBao! YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Last edited by Razade; 2015-08-07 at 02:32 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #682
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AlexanderML's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    But I want to be warm (and fluffy)
    You are not warm and the fluff is a lie. I understand his choice in this.
    Last edited by AlexanderML; 2015-08-07 at 02:31 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #683
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    The Problem with the Law/Chaos paradigm is the same with the Good/Evil one. It's to black and white when societies have to, by definition almost, be gray. Societies aren't a monolith. They're a conglomerate. A Society doesn't strive for anything other than the betterment of that Society. Whether it's a few at the top driving that to better themselves at the cost of others or a more egalitarian drive where the less fortunate are supported by the strong or well off it's all the same. I'd argue that a Society isn't either inherently Lawful or Chaotic not Good nor Evil. It's flat Neutral because a Society doesn't have an overmind dictating it. The people within a Society overwhelmingly skew to a Lawful mindset but even then everyone breaks laws and a good portion break those laws willingly which in D&D terms would be a Chaotic act.

  24. - Top - End - #684
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Spoiler: Leftin, Deity of Way and Trickery
    Show

    Leftin, The Commander

    Player Name: Emperor Demonking

    Domains (Portfolios): War (Battles) and Trickery (Deception)
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

    Symbol(s): A kneeling figure.

    Appearance: Leftin somewhat resembles whoever his progenitor is, however his red eyes, somewhat muscular form, and thin white hair are immediately noticeable as are his clothes and equipment. He wears black spiked armour, as well as a long, blue, conical hat and gripped in his left hand is a brown whip. His voice is soft and sickly, with the occasion spit or spite coming out of his mouth.

    Personality: For a deity of deception, Leftin is surprisingly upfront and honest; he views himself as being above dealing with anyone he would wish to deceive in a way that mortals count not be. To those he views as his equal he is open with his distaste. It is to the singular being he views as his superior that he seeks to serve unwavering, with the utmost love. Although, The Commander is Lawful and Evil if commanded to, for example, lead a good rebellion against a great tyranny he would be able to feign the role almost without flaw.

    Leftin's great pleasure is in success, while he takes failure like a spoilt child. He tries to ride a wave of activity, and to keep his fingers in many pies in order to remain tirelessly working. He would be as happy farming a field as he would be corrupting a great wizard, although commanding grand battles during wartime would hold a special part of his heart.

    Dogma:
    1. Everything has a place in this world. Know yours.
    2. Few things are more important than honesty. Do not debase it, nor give it away.
    3. At any time, you may be called by your master. Be prepared.


    Mystic: I think YinBao would be a great progenitor for Leftin.

  25. - Top - End - #685
    Troll in the Playground
     
    mystic1110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York, New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Adding this to the sig btw. . . also

    Wow Hatter this has given be full on nostalgia:

    AlchemyPrime: Our Founding Father and Superhero of LoC
    Draken: Grandfather Evil and Naysayer
    Innis Cabal: The Great Unifier and the Last Word
    Lady Tialait: Loving Mother and Bearer of Whips
    MooseFisher: Ambassador and Champion of Civility
    Nefarion Xid: Combat Master and the Word Beyond
    Rizban: Grand Architect and Loremaster
    Shmee: Latecomer and Grand Poo-Bah of Cool
    Tsuuga: Rules Master and Critic
    I would love it if Shmee, Lady Tia, and Draken joined us

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking View Post
    Spoiler: Leftin, Deity of Way and Trickery
    Show

    Leftin, The Commander

    Player Name: Emperor Demonking

    Domains (Portfolios): War (Battles) and Trickery (Deception)
    Alignment: Lawful Evil

    Symbol(s): A kneeling figure.

    Appearance: Leftin somewhat resembles whoever his progenitor is, however his red eyes, somewhat muscular form, and thin white hair are immediately noticeable as are his clothes and equipment. He wears black spiked armour, as well as a long, blue, conical hat and gripped in his left hand is a brown whip. His voice is soft and sickly, with the occasion spit or spite coming out of his mouth.

    Personality: For a deity of deception, Leftin is surprisingly upfront and honest; he views himself as being above dealing with anyone he would wish to deceive in a way that mortals count not be. To those he views as his equal he is open with his distaste. It is to the singular being he views as his superior that he seeks to serve unwavering, with the utmost love. Although, The Commander is Lawful and Evil if commanded to, for example, lead a good rebellion against a great tyranny he would be able to feign the role almost without flaw.

    Leftin's great pleasure is in success, while he takes failure like a spoilt child. He tries to ride a wave of activity, and to keep his fingers in many pies in order to remain tirelessly working. He would be as happy farming a field as he would be corrupting a great wizard, although commanding grand battles during wartime would hold a special part of his heart.

    Dogma:
    1. Everything has a place in this world. Know yours.
    2. Few things are more important than honesty. Do not debase it, nor give it away.
    3. At any time, you may be called by your master. Be prepared.


    Mystic: I think YinBao would be a great progenitor for Leftin.
    I agree. . . let me know if there is a particular way you would like to be born. . . and

    Is you're appearance going to be a rabbit on steroids wearing rabbit armor?
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2015-08-07 at 02:39 PM.
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

    Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

  26. - Top - End - #686
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    AlexanderML's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Sad thing that YinBao is spawning you, I still need a war god for the humans to follow. Know when you are spawned you'll have a spot in Denorla.
    Last edited by AlexanderML; 2015-08-14 at 08:07 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #687
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Not in Trogland

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Is you're appearance going to be a rabbit on steroids wearing rabbit armor?
    And a pointy little hat.

    I've no real preference for how Leftin come in, perhaps a deliberate effort to produce a servant?

  28. - Top - End - #688
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2014

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Adding this to the sig btw. . . also

    I agree. . . let me know if there is a particular way you would like to be born. . . and
    Hold on there Miss. A God of Deception and the God of Illusions has no part to play? I protest.

  29. - Top - End - #689
    Titan in the Playground
     
    planswalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ravnica
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    I've never known Shmee to be in more than 1 LoC at a time and LoCitP still has a month or so left before it ends. After that, though, I could see him coming in and giving our world a bit more WAAGH! to go around.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

    I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

  30. - Top - End - #690
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Regina, Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Lords of Creation: The Titans' Folly [OOC]

    Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Same happens with Xingshi, she sees conflict as something not inherently bad.

    By the way Xing'Shi, Xingshi Shi Xing or whatever you want to call her isn't in the list of existing deities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeeman View Post
    Same with Nauti'lus... then again, he hasn't been doing much.
    I'll get right on that!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •