New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats VII: Come for the Art, Stay for the Arguments

Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
    *snicker snack*
    It's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromuthra View Post
    Does this work?

Spoiler: image
    Show

Eh, it's a little too on point for my tastes. Many thanks, though.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats VII: Come for the Art, Stay for the Arguments

Spoiler: I lurk too much
    Show

3. - Top - End - #243
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.Smythe View Post
    Spoiler: I lurk too much
    Show

People whine when I actually post this stuff here so have a link as my thank you for that set.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Halfling in the Playground

BardGuy

Let see if the combined awesommeness of these threads can help me out once again!

I'm looking for a male thiefling rogue with two daggers.
    If it's more than a portrait he should have a tail as well - bonus points if it has a barbed point.
    The tough part is that i'm looking for a 3rd edition style thiefling, rather than a 4th edition style thiefling. That is to say, slightly more human looking than demon looking.

Thanks for any help!

5. - Top - End - #245
    Banned

Kobold

I will soon be playing apocalypse world. I need something that could be described as
    "Knights Templar meets Mad Max"
    Or
    "Why is this Templar wearing armor made of garbage?"
    Or
    "That guy is the worst Paladin ever."

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, I'm working on a Wayang Wizard for a pathfinder game who's of the female persuasion. I need an image. I need something that says "Adorkable.".
    "I Burn!"

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Male Armoured Fighter
    Show
    My D&D 5th ed. Druid Handbook

8. - Top - End - #248
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotTrevor View Post
    I will soon be playing apocalypse world. I need something that could be described as
    "Knights Templar meets Mad Max"
    Or
    "Why is this Templar wearing armor made of garbage?"
    Or
    "That guy is the worst Paladin ever."
    Spoiler: Maybe the dude on the right might work?
    Show

Just "John" is fine.

Credit to Edwin for the awesome orc avatar.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hello everyone.

I am looking for a female Water Genasi sword dancer.
    When I say sword dancer I mean an entertainer type of person that dances with swords. (yes it is a thing)

If I cant get that I would be happy to get an image that I could photoshop a bit, say a elf or human woman with swords that looks like they might be the dancing type.

Bonus points
    • Young (20's or so)
    • Saber or other curved blade.
    • Not in armor (at least not heavy armor)
    • Not with a frown or grimace. (Finding to many of those)

Thanks in advance!
    You surrender after you're dead. Lan Mandragoran

10. - Top - End - #250
    Barbarian in the Playground

Imp

Hey folks, I'm looking for an image of a lanky dude with very dark hair, who is not wearing armor or a helmet (this is a biggie) and looks like he has not washed in a while (but no dreads). Bonus points if he is wearing simple clothing or is middle-of-the-road in terms of looks. The character is a 29 yr old Half-elf.

It's for a "Weird West" campaign, basically pf advanced to the technology of 1850 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by TuggyNE View Post
    That's a RAW abuse. Fortunately, like many RAW abuses, it has its counter built in by way of more stupid RAW: tripping does not, in fact, cause you to fall.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deaxsa View Post
    Hey folks, I'm looking for an image of a lanky dude with very dark hair, who is not wearing armor or a helmet (this is a biggie) and looks like he has not washed in a while (but no dreads). Bonus points if he is wearing simple clothing or is middle-of-the-road in terms of looks. The character is a 29 yr old Half-elf.

It's for a "Weird West" campaign, basically pf advanced to the technology of 1850 or so.
    Would this work?
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

12. - Top - End - #252
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deaxsa View Post
    Hey folks, ...
    Not quite right I suspect, but I'll give it a go:
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #253

Alright, I have a challenge for you guys. I want to see a picture of a high level druid. One that really captures the over-the-top, completely overpowered badassery of what a druid can be. Something that will make people go "holy crap druids are metal!" I'm not just talking some glowy leaves or a wolf at their side. That stuff happens at level 1. Show me the epic feats.

Here are my taxes. I hope they are sufficient to fund this endeavor. 23 images for you.

Spoiler: Druid Tax
    Show

Last edited by LudicSavant; 2015-10-08 at 10:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProsecutorGodot
    If statistics are the concern for game balance I can't think of a more worthwhile person for you to discuss it with, LudicSavant has provided this forum some of the single most useful tools in probability calculations and is a consistent source of sanity checking for this sort of thing.
    An Eclectic Collection of Fun and Effective Builds | Comprehensive DPR Calculator | Monster Resistance Data

Nerull | Wee Jas | Olidammara | Erythnul | Hextor | Corellon Larethian | Lolth | The Deep Ones

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LudicSavant View Post
    Alright, I have a challenge for you guys. I want to see a picture of a high level druid. One that really captures the over-the-top, completely overpowered badassery of what a druid can be. Something that will make people go "holy crap druids are metal!" I'm not just talking some glowy leaves or a wolf at their side. That stuff happens at level 1. Show me the epic feats.
    I literally just searched "druid" in Google Images and found this guy. He's not really doing anything, but his appearance screams "Tier 1."

Spoiler: Druid Guy
    Show
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

15. - Top - End - #255

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    I literally just searched "druid" in Google Images and found this guy. He's not really doing anything, but his appearance screams "Tier 1."

Spoiler: Druid Guy
    Show
    Thanks, but I found that one already (because, as you said, it was indeed one of the first things google images showed me).

Any others?

More taxes:

Spoiler: Additional Druid Tax
    Show

Last edited by LudicSavant; 2015-10-08 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added more pictures
    If statistics are the concern for game balance I can't think of a more worthwhile person for you to discuss it with, LudicSavant has provided this forum some of the single most useful tools in probability calculations and is a consistent source of sanity checking for this sort of thing.
    An Eclectic Collection of Fun and Effective Builds | Comprehensive DPR Calculator | Monster Resistance Data

Nerull | Wee Jas | Olidammara | Erythnul | Hextor | Corellon Larethian | Lolth | The Deep Ones

16. - Top - End - #256

Wondering if any kind soul can help: I'm looking for a woman (humanoid, not angelic - for some reason I found a few of those) in reasonable armor with a big motherslapping shield. Think Catherine from Vainglory, only medieval armor and not Stalinian uniform. I did find an alternate skin for her that was more like it, but the palette screamed Evil and I'm looking for something more Good or Neutral. I tried changing the colors to like white, black and gold, but failed to get anything satisfactory.

Spoiler: if anyone want to give it a go
    Show
    Last edited by ILM; 2015-10-09 at 05:06 AM.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Pixie in the Playground

Does anyone have crazy Tech-Priest (40K) styled art?

Preferably with what looks like a heavily customised firearm of some description.

18. - Top - End - #258

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.Smythe View Post
    ... Tech-Priest (40K)
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #259

The Mysteries
    Spoiler
    Show

The Warnings

Spoiler
    Show

Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

20. - Top - End - #260

Quote Originally Posted by ILM View Post
    Wondering if any kind soul can help: I'm looking for a woman (humanoid, not angelic - for some reason I found a few of those) in reasonable armor with a big motherslapping shield. Think Catherine from Vainglory, only medieval armor and not Stalinian uniform. I did find an alternate skin for her that was more like it, but the palette screamed Evil and I'm looking for something more Good or Neutral. I tried changing the colors to like white, black and gold, but failed to get anything satisfactory.
    Well, you have the various iterations of LoL's Leona. Defined exactly as "A fair lady in heavy armor and heavier shield". Her being most definitely voiced by AribethWendee Lee helps.
    Spoiler: Next time, try to leave a dent!
    Show

Last edited by Andreaz; 2015-10-09 at 08:31 AM.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

My planned character for an upcoming game is a human who was kidnapped as a baby and raised by...PF Goblins. So I'd like to have an image of a human, preferably wearing green face/body paint, and wielding a torch if at all possible. Either/or is fine, but both would be perfect.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Pixie in the Playground

More cheesecake on parade; the less practical, the better.

Set One:
    Spoiler
    Show

Set Two:
    Spoiler
    Show

Set Three:
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Calybos; 2015-10-10 at 06:58 AM.

23. - Top - End - #263

Still looking for powerful druids in action. Stuff like this:

Spoiler
    Show

Anyone up to that challenge?
    Last edited by LudicSavant; 2015-10-09 at 07:57 PM.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calybos View Post

snip
    Last girl of set two looks like she has a bit of a nip slip going on. Not that I mind. But might want to remove it to be safe.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calybos View Post

Set One:
    Spoiler
    Show

Is that Leona from KOF? please tell me that Leona from KOF.

26. - Top - End - #266

Best pictures I've found so far for high level Druid:

Spoiler
    Show

Why do people only think of things like Entangling Roots when thinking of Druids?
    Did people forget that they can throw 1000-foot area firestorms at you?
    While riding a dire tyrannosaurus in a hurricane?
    Last edited by LudicSavant; 2015-10-10 at 02:44 AM.

27. - Top - End - #267

Spoiler
    Show

Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

28. - Top - End - #268
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Geddoe View Post
    Last girl of set two looks like she has a bit of a nip slip going on. Not that I mind. But might want to remove it to be safe.
    Fair enough.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

Was wondering if you could all help me out. I'm looking for a well equipped arabian merchant. It's for a factotum, so someone who looks like he's got an answer to any problem.

Spoiler: some tax
    Show

World of Madius wiki - My personal campaign setting, including my homebrew Optional Gestalt/LA rules.
    The new Quick Vestige List

Quote Originally Posted by Kazyan View Post
    Playing a wizard the way GitP says wizards should be played requires the equivalent time and effort investment of a university minor. Do you really want to go down this rabbit hole, or are you comfortable with just throwing a souped-up Orb of Fire at the thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by atemu1234 View Post
    Humans are rarely truly irrational, just wrong.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Lurker tax, sensible outfits. By kveldulv at drawcrowd
    Show

Last edited by Admiral Harkov; 2015-10-12 at 06:12 AM.
    FE Eternity of Darkness:
    Chet Stamsou