Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default 101 Uses for a 10' pole

From my experiences, the 10 foot pole is the bane of all existence. If I remember correctly it's encumbrance in od&d was measured in 'coins', and was a gauge of 'bulk' and 'awkwardness' not just weight, which makes sense. I mean, c'mon! It's TEN FEET LONG! That's 3 meters. That's the height of a one story house. Even in the cartoon they gave the acrobat a short one-foot pole that magically transformed into a ten foot pole.

This has led many of my players to come up with 'modified' poles;
    Threaded ends of five 2-foot pieces,
    Telescoping, like old 'rabbit ears' like old TV antennae
    Tentpole, hollow with a string down the center,
    Foldable, like a carpenters rule,
    etc. . .

Obviously none of those are strong enough to vault with, but they still can poke the corpse from a distance.

I couldn't find anything that specified the diameter of the pole or the wood of which it was made, but according to the 'dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Adventuring_Gear' it weighs 8 lbs (about 3.5 kg, or a little more than a half stone).

At ten feet long, and in order to not break due to its own weight, it would probably be made of oak and be about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (4cm). Using an alternative realm setting like OA, bamboo would be a good option, and, in fact, the earliest Vaulting Poles were made of bamboo. Vaulting poles come in lengths from 7 to 16 feet (2 to 5 meters), IRL.

So let's get back to our 10 foot pole ideas. I'm looking for suggestions on uses for the good old-fashioned solid wood, eight pound, oak/maple/hickory pole.

I'll start us off with a non-traditional use;

#1. Firewood : chop it up and burn it.

#2. Poking : since this was mentioned earlier I figured I'd get it over with. This does seem to be the most obvious and common use.

#3. Vaulting : the second most common use by my players. This does truly require a solid pole, unlike the folding one mentioned earlier.

Who has another idea? I'd love to hear your ideas or experiences with uses.

Updates:
    #4 Spear
    A ten foot spear is still unwieldy, so cut or break it in half and sharpen one end. A five foot long spear makes a good melee weapon although it may not fly well if thrown. Sharpen both ends as a javelin(?)

#5 Prop the tarrasque's mouth open.
    #6 Jam the walls-slowly-crush-you trap, for a few moments at least.
    #7 Reach down into the well so Jimmy can grab it and you can pull him out.
    #8 Power your barge like a Venetian!
    #9 Lend it to an injured giant as a walking stick.
    #10 Hook it over a rope and hang on - instant zipline!

Eye Gouging, both accidental and on purpose. This was already covered under '#2 Poking'.

Disarming Traps, usually results in breaking the pole. #2

#11 Drawing in dirt or sand over a 10' distance

Lowering things down to people on the bottom of cliffs. #7 Reach

Raising things up to people on the top of things up to 15 feet tall. #7 Reach

#12 Impractical Bridge for a Halfling or very light Rogue.

Getting things out of trees or off other high areas. #7 Reach

#13 Centerpole for impromptu tent or teepee

#14 Clubs. Cut it into thirds to make three 3'4" clubs, or quarters to make four 2'6" truncheons. Great against skeletons.

#15 Carrier. Hang a few buckets on it and carry it over both shoulders milkmaid style.

Stretcher: Requires two: tie ropes and canvas between two and make a litter you can drag behind you or partner with someone else to carry.

#16 Balance Pole: use when walking narrow surfaces or tightropes.

#17 Lever. Self-explanatory.

#18 Rollers: Place it under a heavy object and slide the object along the pole or cut the pole into as many pieces as practical and use it as rollers.

#19 Tripline: Work with a partner and clothesline or trip an enemy or their mount with it.

Tent pole: Place it horizontally between a couple of structures/terrain-features, or cut it in half and place the two halves upright in the ground, and hang a tarp off it.#13

#20 Replacement haft for a broken polearm.

#21 Torches: cut into 2'6" truncheons and wrap oil-soaked rags around the end.

#22 Restraints/hobble: Cut into lengths, and cut notches or holes in them. Tie ropes securely into the notches/holes, and then tie a creature's limbs with the ropes.

#23 Stakes: Cut into short 1' pegs and sharpen them. Use for tents, tarps, and vampires.

#24 Alarm: Rest it against the window or door so it makes a noise when it falls or pushes your leg when disturbed (e.g., when the door opens).

#25 Trap: Cut into sections and use them to hold up boxes, or sharpen and poison them for spikes in a pit-trap.

Brace: wedge the door closed to keep out intruders.#6

Harvester: use to knock fruit out of trees.#2 Poke

Hornet/wasp remover: use to knock down nests.#2 Poke

#26 Snake-stick: Tie a forked stick to the end or fork the end yourself, use to pin snakes to the ground (and possibly milk them for venom).

#27 Depth Checker: Use to see how deep the river really is before fjording.

Trapspringer: the old classic. Use to trigger a trap so it goes off ten feet away from you instead of right where you are. #2 Poke

Signal/wake-up-call: Tap a second-story window with it.#2 Poke

28. four foot ladder
    Cut the pole into two 4 foot lengths. This leaves a 2 foot piece. Cut this piece into three equal pieces (what's 2/3 of a foot?). Bind these three pieces as rungs to the four foot side poles to make a small ladder.*

#29 Stilts
    Cut the pole in half and strap each 5 foot length to a leg. This can give a Dwarf a disguise, because who's ever seen a 6 foot tall Dwarf, or it allows the Dwarf to cross a 4 foot deep body of water (no easy feat for a four foot tall fellow in chain mail). Or it can give a Rogue, with a natural Dexterity bonus, a chance to see over a wall. It allows a Bard a costume to be a street performer (or at least 'claim' to be one).

#30 Floats
    Cut pieces from it to use as wood floats, for fishing, for watching a current, for keeping track of something heavy that's anchored to the bottom, etc.

#31A very small raft*
    Cut it into four even pieces and bind them together to frame a small raft. You might not be able to ride it, but you can keep important things dry (drier?).

#32 Life preserver*
    See above:
    Alternatively, cut or break it into three even pieces and just hold them stacked in a triangle. Wood floats so it can help you tread water or stay afloat.*

#33 Mast*
    Hold it upright, tie a blanket to the top and spread the blanket wide at the bottom. You've got a sail.*

#34 Flagpole*
    Raise the colors, or a white flag of surrender.

#35 Shallow water anchor
    Sharpen one end and pound it into the riverbed, then tie off a rope to your raft/boat/dinghy.

#36 Snow poles/walking sticks*
    Cut or break it in half and hold one in each hand to help climb/walk through deep snow.*

#37 Spit Roasting
    Skewer the boar with it and prop it over the fire.

#38 Measuring*
    Use it to count off ten feet increments, or to gauge the depth of a body of water.*

#39 Counting
    Score a notch into it for every kill, or every ale you buy for the Dwarf, or every time the Paladin breaks alignment, etc. . .

#40 Decoy
    Set a helmet on it and dangle it around the corner or up over the wall to see if that crossbowman is still shooting at you.

#41 Digging
    This is similar to '#2 Poking' but with the specific intention of finding something. Digging through refuse or a stable stall or a privy (ew!) is best done at a distance.

#42 Decoy 2- AKA: the Distraction.
    Break it into pieces and have the guard dog chase it ("Here boy! Fetch! Fetch!") Or throw the pieces far off to the side to use the nose to lure the guards away.

#43 Plug :*
    Block up murder-holes, one at a time.

Disprove illusions from a safe distance. #2

#44 snorkel
    Get a bamboo one and use it as a snorkel.

#45 Semi-lethal ballista arrow?

#46 Replacement axle for when the wagon you're guarding inevitably has to cross Goblin Country.

#47 Art/toys whittle it into fun and interesting shapes.

#48 Entertainment a variation on the "plank on the shoulder" comedy routine.

#49 Confusion . Glue feathers to one end, a pointed metal cap to the other, then freak people out when you say you're looking for your bow to fire it.

#50 Sell as Unique Artifact Sharpen one end as a Tarrasque toothpick.

NOTE: I've left some off because they were variations of previously mentioned uses. We could easily come up with 101 POKEs;
    poke a bear
    poke the corpse
    poke a drunkard
    poke a barmaid
    poke the doorknob
    poke ...

Can we get 101 UNIQUE uses?
    Last edited by infinitum3d; 2018-02-21 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Additions

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: 101 Uses for a 10' pole

tie a fork to the end and steal food off other people's plates!

tie a dagger to the end; instant spear!

tie a chicken to the end ???? profit!
    Last edited by FabulousFizban; 2015-08-01 at 05:00 PM.
    May I borrow some bat guano?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Heroic uses:

Prop the tarrasque's mouth open.
    Jam the walls-slowly-crush-you trap, for a few moments at least.
    Reach down into the well so Jimmy can grab it and you can pull him out.

Locomotion:

Power your barge like a Venetian!
    Lend it to an injured giant as a walking stick.
    Hook it over a rope and hang on - instant zipline!
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.
    Spoiler: PbP
    Show

Homebrew: Sig, MHP

4. - Top - End - #4

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by FabulousFizban View Post
    tie a dagger to the end; instant spear!
    How about just sharpen one end into a pointed stick? (You Pythons know what I mean). Great suggestion Fiz!

#4 Spear
    A ten foot spear is still unwieldy, so cut or break it in half and sharpen one end. A five foot long spear makes a good melee weapon although it may not fly well if thrown. Sharpen both ends as a javelin(?)

As for the chicken. . . I don't get it.

5. - Top - End - #5

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    Heroic uses:
    Excellent!

#5 Prop the tarrasque's mouth open.
    #6 Jam the walls-slowly-crush-you trap, for a few moments at least.
    #7 Reach down into the well so Jimmy can grab it and you can pull him out.

Locomotion:

#8 Power your barge like a Venetian!
    #9 Lend it to an injured giant as a walking stick.
    #10 Hook it over a rope and hang on - instant zipline!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Creating one or more poles of any length less than 10 feet. Sometimes you just need to get really close to something before you poke it.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

Eye Gouging, both accidental and on purpose.

Disarming Traps, usually results in breaking the pole.

Drawing in dirt or sand over a 10' distance

Lowering things down to people on the bottom of cliffs.

Raising things up to people on the top of things up to 15 feet tall.

Impractical Bridge

Getting things out of trees or off other high areas.

Centerpole for impromptu tent.
    Currently RPG group playing: Endworld (D&D 5e. A Homebrewed post-apocalyptic supplement.)

My campaign settings: Azura; 10,000 CE | The Frozen Seas | Bloodstones (Paleolithic Horror) | AEGIS - The School for Superhero Children | Iaphela (5e, Elder Scrolls)

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Use it to cast spells because it is your holy symbol.
    You lost an arm this 10 foot pole is a perfect replacement?
    Grab the pole jump on it put it again under your foots jump again and so on for flying.
    Have one pole and use PAO to turn it into an gigantic castle.
    Last edited by noob; 2015-08-01 at 05:53 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

#11 Clubs. Cut it into thirds to make three 3'4" clubs, or quarters to make four 2'6" truncheons. Great against skeletons.

#12 Carrier. Hang a few buckets on it and carry it over both shoulders.

#13 Stretcher: Requires two: tie ropes and canvas between two and make a litter you can drag behind you or partner with someone else to carry.

#14 Balance Pole: use when walking narrow surfaces or tightropes.

#15 Lever. Self-explanatory.

#16 Mover: Place it under a heavy object and slide the object along the pole or cut the pole into as many pieces as practical and use it as rollers.

#17 Work with a partner and clothesline or trip an enemy or their mount with it.

#18 Tent pole: Place it horizontally between a couple of structures/terrain-features, or cut it in half and place the two halves upright in the ground, and hang a tarp off it.

#19 Replacement haft for a broken polearm.

#20 Torches: cut into 2'6" truncheons and wrap oil-soaked rags around the end.

#21 Restraints/hobble: Cut into lengths, and cut notches or holes in them. Tie ropes securely into the notches/holes, and then tie a creature's limbs with the ropes.

#22 Stakes: Cut into short 1' pegs and sharpen them. Use for tents, tarps, and vampires.

#23 Alarm: Rest it against the window or door so it makes a noise when it falls or pushes your leg when disturbed (e.g., when the door opens).

#24 Trap: Cut into sections and use them to hold up boxes, or sharpen and poison them for spikes in a pit-trap.

#25 Brace: wedge the door closed to keep out intruders.

#26 Harvester: use to knock fruit out of trees.

#27 Hornet/wasp remover: use to knock down nests.

#28 Snake-stick: Tie a forked stick to the end or fork the end yourself, use to pin snakes to the ground (and possibly milk them for venom).

#29 Depth Checker: Use to see how deep the river really is before fording.

#30 Trapspringer: the old classic. Use to trigger a trap so it goes off ten feet away from you instead of right where you are.

#31 Signal/wake-up-call: Tap a second-story window with it.

10. - Top - End - #10

PaladinGuy

Some of these are duplicates from the list I came up with. I'll edit the OP to organize;

a four foot ladder
    Cut the pole into two 4 foot lengths. This leaves a 2 foot piece. Cut this piece into three equal pieces (what's 2/3 of a foot?). Bind these three pieces as rungs to the four foot side poles to make a small ladder.

Stilts
    Cut the pole in half and strap each 5 foot length to a leg. This can give a Dwarf a disguise, because who's ever seen a 6 foot tall Dwarf, or it allows the Dwarf to cross a 4 foot deep body of water (no easy feat for a four foot tall fellow in chain mail). Or it can give a Rogue, with a natural Dexterity bonus, a chance to see over a wall. It allows a Bard a costume to be a street performer (or at least 'claim' to be one).

Torchwood
    Set an end on fire. This works best if you first cut or break the pole into five or six pieces. If you have something flammable and sticky to dip one end in it would work better, but most of us don't carry around a bottle of pitch. Maybe wrap the end in a rag and douse it in strong wine or alcohol.

Spear
    A ten foot spear is still unwieldy, so cut or break it in half and sharpen one end. A five foot long spear makes a good melee weapon although it may not fly well if thrown. Sharpen both ends as a javelin.

Clubs
    Cut or break it into five 2 foot long pieces and you've got a simple club. Three equal length pieces (roughly one meter or three feet) and you've got the equivalent of baseball bats. Clubs for a crowd!

Carrying someone
    Bind a prisoner's hands and feet to it and have some carry each end. This also works for carrying a dead deer, heavy bags filled with gold (maybe have a 3rd PC in the middle of the pole if it's really heavy), or even an injured PC.

Binding a conscious prisoner (starshape)
    Cut or break the pole in half. Lay one half on the prisoner's shoulders milkmaid style and bind their wrists to the pole with arms outstretched like a T.
    Spread their ankles as wide apart as possible and bind them to the other pole keeping them spread out as far as they can. The prisoner is bound in a star shape. They can still stand and even walk/wobble, but they can't run. It's a very slow walk but it's better than carrying them.

Carrying
    As mentioned previously, but this time drape it across your own shoulders milkmaid style and hang a balanced load on each end.

Gondolier
    Use it to push/steer a raft/boat across/down a lake/river/stream.

Snow poles/walking sticks
    Cut or break it in half and hold one in each hand to help climb/walk through deep snow.

Shelter support
    Lay it across branches of two different trees and drape a blanket over it to make a tent or branches over it to make a lean-to.

<a href="https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travois">Travois</a>
    Cut or break it in half and lash them together in an upside down V, tie an injured PC or a heavy loaf between and it's easier to drag than carry.

Floats
    Cut pieces from it to use as wood floats, for fishing, for watching a current, for keeping track of something heavy that's anchored to the bottom, etc.

A very small raft
    Cut it into four even pieces and bind them together to frame a small raft. You might not be able to ride it, but you can keep important things dry (drier?).

Life preserver
    See above:
    Alternatively, cut or break it into three even pieces and just hold them stacked in a triangle. Wood floats so it can help you tread water or stay afloat.

Mast
    Hold it upright, tie a blanket to the top and spread the blanket wide at the bottom. You've got a sail.

Flagpole
    Raise the colors, or a white flag of surrender.

Shallow water anchor
    Sharpen one end and pound it into the riverbed, then tie off a rope to your raft/boat/dinghy.

Bridge
    Lay it across a 9 foot hole and let the Halfling/rogue walk across. It's a 10 foot hole? Then let the Warrior hold one end out and rest the other end on the far edge. He should have the strength to be able to hold the Halfling's weight.

Spit Roasting
    Skewer the boar with it and prop it over the fire.

Measuring
    Use it to count off ten feet increments, or to gauge the depth of a body of water.

Counting
    Score a notch into it for every kill, or every ale you buy for the Dwarf, or every time the Paladin breaks alignment, etc. . .

Decoy
    Set a helmet on it and dangle it around the corner or up over the wall to see if that crossbowman is still shooting at you.

Balance
    Use it as a balance for tightrope walking.

Stakes
    Cut or break it into pieces for holding down sides of a tent or tying down the horses, or for driving into a vampire's heart.

Blindman's cane
    Tap it in front of you in total darkness to avoid bumping into things.

Tripping
    'nuff said

Decoy 2
    Hang a lantern (or tie a torch) on the end to see inside the cave or well, or at nighttime to draw the attack off to the side.

Wheels/rollers
    Cut it into three or four evenly sized pieces and use it under a statue or heavy piece of furniture to roll it across the floor.

Leverage
    Use it to pry open a door or window or sewer grate or portcullis or. . .

Looking under things
    Use it to lift a tablecloth to see under from a distance, or lift the lid of a crate from a distance, or lash a mirror to one end and look around corners or over walls.

Digging
    This is similar to #2 Poking but with the specific intention of finding something. Digging through refuse or a stable stall or a privy (ew!) is best done at a distance.

Decoy 3
    AKA: the Distraction.
    Break it into pieces and have the guard dog chase it ("Here boy! Fetch! Fetch!") Or throw the pieces far off to the side to use the nose to lure the guards away.
    Last edited by infinitum3d; 2015-08-01 at 09:39 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

You might eat your 10 foot pole if it is made of beacon.

12. - Top - End - #12

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    You might eat your 10 foot pole if it is made of beacon.
    Uh... beacon??

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by infinitum3d View Post
    Uh... beacon??
    whagrd chtulu ghanps,?
    more seriously you do not eat beacons?
    They emit light or various signals and so they are perfectly fitting as a food.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

67. Pole dancing
    Last edited by Mastikator; 2015-08-02 at 01:33 PM. Reason: I am bad at counting
    Black text is for sarcasm, also sincerity. You'll just have to read between the lines and infer from context like an animal

15. - Top - End - #15
    Firbolg in the Playground

Stake: either cut a bit off and sharpen it, or just sharpen the end for distance vampire slaying!
    Twenty Foot Pole: attach a ten foot pole at the end and you're twice as safe when setting off traps.
    Castle Destruction: see: commoner railgun.
    Explosion!: attack bag of holding to one end. Shove end into enemy's bag of holding.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

73: trade the 10 foot pole for a ladder because it can do a totally different set of things.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

74: Make people look like fools whenever they point to a half-orc and say "wow, that guy/gal must be ten feet tall!"

75: Provide a visual aid whenever you say "I wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole."

76: A very inefficient oar.

77: Stick a net on the end and scoop up some fish.

78: Nail two to either side of a chair and make a fortune carrying nobles around.

79: Stuff it into a Demiplane or Portable Hole concealed on your person, reinvent the 'endless handkerchief' gag, make a fortune as a clown.

80: Determine if that's a puddle, a pool of acid, or a grey ooze.

81: Block up murder-holes, one at a time.

82: Disprove illusions from a safe distance.

83: Get a bamboo one and use it as a snorkel.

84: Semi-lethal ballista arrow?
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18

My True Neutral Handbook, a resource for creating and playing TN characters.

Check out my extended signature and the "Gitp regulars as..." that I've been honored with!

19. - Top - End - #19

Devil

Tripping contestants in a race. Great way to rig bets!
    Retrieving keys from a guard's belt.
    Restoring a depressed paladin's sense of righteousness.
    Quarterstaff for a large monk.
    Securing a door.
    Stilts for that PC "ally" you really want to see fall flat on her face from 5ft up.
    Portal to the plane of limbo.
    Playing fetch with a dire wolf.

20. - Top - End - #20

94: Cast Mage Hand, then give the hand the 10 ft pole. Your mage hand can now affect things from further away.
    Last edited by TurboGhast; 2015-08-05 at 02:13 PM.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FabulousFizban View Post
    tie a fork to the end and steal food off other people's plates!
    #95: Tie a fork to the end and feed other people.
    Avatar by Venetian Mask. It's of an NPC from a campaign I may yet run (possibly in PbP) who became a favorite of mine while planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Razanir View Post
    Everyone knows frying pans are actually weapons that people repurpose for cooking
    I am a 10/14/11/15/12/14 LG Clr 2

22. - Top - End - #22

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGhast View Post
    86: Cast Mage Hand (...)
    #95: Tie a fork (...)
    Uh...

96 or 87: Install a gauntlet and a pulley system to open and close the fingers & thumb. Sell the contraption as a high-level Staff of Mage Hand.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    Uh...
    Reltzik didn't number his, so we're 8 off. Even more confusing, I managed to miscount, and increase the count by an extra 1. Yours is the real 95.
    Avatar by Venetian Mask. It's of an NPC from a campaign I may yet run (possibly in PbP) who became a favorite of mine while planning.

Everyone knows frying pans are actually weapons that people repurpose for cooking
    I am a 10/14/11/15/12/14 LG Clr 2

24. - Top - End - #24

95a: light gauntlet on fire, sell as high-level staff of burning hand.
    96: put robe, bad of turnips with a smiley face, and pointy hat on pole. Use to draw archer fire.
    97: extra-long torch, for when light will set off a trap, or to burn stuff from far away.
    Last edited by Anonymouswizard; 2015-08-03 at 09:43 AM.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

98: Replacement axle for when the wagon you're guarding inevitably has to cross Goblin Country.
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

99:Give it to someone so that he trigger traps for even further from you.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Colossus in the Playground

100-Whittle into fun and interesting shapes.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show

Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

101: PIÑATA TIME!!!!

Woooooooooo!!!
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2015-08-03 at 01:10 PM.
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Colossus in the Playground

I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show

Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Was it ever in any doubt? Ooooh... may I please sig that?

To whoever is in charge of posting the champagne/flowers/trophies: please PM me for my address.
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2015-08-03 at 01:18 PM.
    Chibi Sora by zheida!

Show
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Show