New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Life and Times at East Marshall High - IC Thread V: Intensity Intensifies Intense

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "I meant if he messes with you, but alright," John said with a wave.

Roger smiles as Becca comes back, "Hey, I was starting to think you ditched me."
    Sorry. Becca said managing not to sob this one out finally, she moves around to his back, and cries silently as she puts the ice on.

Although she was clearly tear stained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Life and Times at East Marshall High - IC Thread V: Intensity Intensifies Intense

"I'll even take you to her if you can't find her," Val 'offers'. The two guys know better than to decline. She mouths 'thank you' to Lily as she walks off.

"Hey, that was pretty impressive," Robert said, walking up to her, "My name's Robert, and this is my... uh, date, Molly. Man, it feels weird to say that."
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFaust View Post
    Molly raises a hand in greeting. "Hallo. So, which class are you in? Mr. Nakai's? I think he's the one that I've heard other freshman talk about the most. Mostly because of his sweater vest, but still."
    Lily gives Val a wave as she departs and starts to answer Robert before Molly cuts her off. She gives her a very blank stare. "I'm Lily Hiue, and I've got Mr. Parker. I know who you two are, Cheekbones, Crazy. And I thought you were dating Sakuya, Cheekbones."
    "Is mise tusa... Is tusa mise... Ón bhfarraige d'anam, tháinig mé..."
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ
    A scientist never needs a reason to set something on fire.
    The only thing that exists is the way people relate, interact and affect each other, and how that expands throughout the world. There should never be an end to a tale.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Q'telun View Post
    Lily gives Val a wave as she departs and starts to answer Robert before Molly cuts her off. She gives her a very blank stare. "I'm Lily Hiue, and I've got Mr. Parker. I know who you two are, Cheekbones, Crazy. And I thought you were dating Sakuya, Cheekbones."
    "Well, because I don't swing that way, Brock. And thanks for noticing them. I had to spend a lot of time with makeup to make my cheekbones look this good."
    Main character-ish avatar by Oneris.
    Onyx 5: Volsung. May he live forever.

I have a quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Vale View Post
    You are a sick and twisted man.
    I like you.

4. - Top - End - #94

"Claire," Jill says steadily, looking her straight in the eyes, "you're being a computer again. This isn't about deserving or earning anything--I love you, I want to be with you, you don't have to give me any more incentive than that. And anyway," she goes on, taking Claire's hands in hers, "you already do more for me than I could ever possibly want. You've helped me start my dream career, you're constantly giving me presents worth more than I've ever had in my whole life..." She cuts off, glancing down and swallowing the sudden swell of appreciation for her girlfriend before looking her in the eye again. "I don't mind having this one day to be the one to make you feel special, okay?"

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Sorry. Becca said managing not to sob this one out finally, she moves around to his back, and cries silently as she puts the ice on.

Although she was clearly tear stained.
    "Ahh," Roger says as the ice is put on, "Much better. You're a lifesaver, Becca..."

At this point Val arrives with Amber's goons. She notices Becca crying, and hits both of them with her purse, "Look what you a**holes dd to her! Apologize, now!"

"Sorry..." they both mutter.

"Well, because I don't swing that way, Brock. And thanks for noticing them. I had to spend a lot of time with makeup to make my cheekbones look this good."
    "Wait a second, does that mean I'm Crazy?" Robert asked, "The hell did I do to deserve that title?"

6. - Top - End - #96

"Wait a second, does that mean I'm Crazy?" Robert asked, "The hell did I do to deserve that title?"
    "Well, you still hang around with us, for one. I think it might just be guilt by association."

I have a quote!
    I like you.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, you still hang around with us, for one. I think it might just be guilt by association."
    Lily giggles and shakes her head. "No, you're Crazy, and he's Cheekbones. Jill is Perv, Claire is Robot, Becca is Deer, and Sakuya is Sakuya." She stops and thinks for a second. "And I know you all went to a lot of trouble to convince a lot of people that she isn't just some pervert, but I can sense these kinds of things." She gives Robert a very sly grin. "For instance, I can tell that you're wondering if my bra matches the rest of my underwear."
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ
    The only thing that exists is the way people relate, interact and affect each other, and how that expands throughout the world. There should never be an end to a tale.

8. - Top - End - #98

Becca just nods at the two men approaching her with apologies.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

9. - Top - End - #99

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Amaril View Post
    "Claire," Jill says steadily, looking her straight in the eyes, "you're being a computer again. This isn't about deserving or earning anything--I love you, I want to be with you, you don't have to give me any more incentive than that. And anyway," she goes on, taking Claire's hands in hers, "you already do more for me than I could ever possibly want. You've helped me start my dream career, you're constantly giving me presents worth more than I've ever had in my whole life..." She cuts off, glancing down and swallowing the sudden swell of appreciation for her girlfriend before looking her in the eye again. "I don't mind having this one day to be the one to make you feel special, okay?"
    Jill was perhaps the most amazing human being on the face of this earth. She knew in theory that there were likely people who would be a better match for her than Jill if she were to line up every single human being in existence and pick from them all. True love, destined love, it was all an illusion. Yet when Jill spoke like that she felt like if she had gone through her life without meeting her it would be hollow and meaningless. No matter what she did, or who she ended up with, what she accomplished, she would be incomplete.

Forget the perfect moment. Forget privacy. This beautiful woman deserved to know what she was getting into by loving someone like her. "That is the most b-beautiful thing I-I've ever heard-d," Claire replied genuinely, overcome by both joy at what she had said and terror at what she was going to say next. "J-Jill? I need to... u-um... that is to say, if you were to look at something h-hypothetically would... I-I... w-would you look at me differently if I..." She couldn't get the words out. All she could do was stumble over her own words and look nervously down at her fidgeting fingers as she felt a cold sweat break out.

She had to tell her this. It was unfair to not let her know what she was in for if she continued a serious relationship in this matter. But what if she looked at her differently? What if she couldn't handle it? What if she... she... "W-what I'm trying to say is... if someone you knew had... gone through something once b-before that resulted in her... p-possibly doing something bad to protect herself... would that be make you not like them anymore?" she practically whispered.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Sounds about right," Robert said with a shrug, "I guess when everyone else is nuts, the only sane guy is the crazy one."

Lily giggles and shakes her head. "No, you're Crazy, and he's Cheekbones. Jill is Perv, Claire is Robot, Becca is Deer, and Sakuya is Sakuya." She stops and thinks for a second. "And I know you all went to a lot of trouble to convince a lot of people that she isn't just some pervert, but I can sense these kinds of things." She gives Robert a very sly grin. "For instance, I can tell that you're wondering if my bra matches the rest of my underwear."
    "No I'm not!" Robert said. After a moment, his face went red, "Ok, now I am. But only because you brought it up in the first place!"

Becca just nods at the two men approaching her with apologies.
    "Alright, that's enough!" Val said, shoving them aside, "Now get out of here!"

After giving them a send-off glare, she came over and hugged Becca, "Oh baby, I'm so sorry they did that to you. Are you going to be alright?"

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

"No I'm not!" Robert said. After a moment, his face went red, "Ok, now I am. But only because you brought it up in the first place!"
    Lily grins wickedly and puts her fists on her hips in a triumphant pose, puffing her (very modest) chest out. "Trick question, I'm not wearing any at all!"
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ

12. - Top - End - #102

Molly covers her mouth with a hand, trying desperately to not dissolve into giggles. "Ich habe Ihnen das falsche Spitzname. You're more Heyman than Lesnar. Or maybe Punk."

I have a quote!
    I like you.

13. - Top - End - #103

"Alright, that's enough!" Val said, shoving them aside, "Now get out of here!"

After giving them a send-off glare, she came over and hugged Becca, "Oh baby, I'm so sorry they did that to you. Are you going to be alright?"
    No.... Becca cried. But it wasn't them. She said gesturing to the stage.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Molly covers her mouth with a hand, trying desperately to not dissolve into giggles. "Ich habe Ihnen das falsche Spitzname. You're more Heyman than Lesnar. Or maybe Punk."
    Lily pouts, then raises her hand over her head with a cheerful smile. She brings it down on top of Molly's head for a light tap. "Bad chuunibyou."
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Lily grins wickedly and puts her fists on her hips in a triumphant pose, puffing her (very modest) chest out. "Trick question, I'm not wearing any at all!"
    Robert's face went even redder (if that was possible), "I... you didn't need to tell me that, y'know. But isn't it a bit cold to do that sort of thing?"

No.... Becca cried. But it wasn't them. She said gesturing to the stage.
    Valerie looks at the stage, "What do you...?"

She turns back to Becca and squeezes her tighter, "Oh baby, we don't need some stupid award or anything like that! I already know that they're wrong: we are not just the cutest, but the best couple here period!"

Roger gives an awkward cough at this.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-08-05 at 12:41 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106

Lily pouts, then raises her hand over her head with a cheerful smile. She brings it down on top of Molly's head for a light tap. "Bad chuunibyou."
    Molly grins cheerfully, and slaps lightly at Lily's (very modest) chest. "Chuunibyou ja nai! I don't have delusions. I'm the real deal."

I have a quote!
    I like you.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

Robert's face went even redder (if that was possible), "I... you didn't need to tell me that, y'know. But isn't it a bit cold to do that sort of thing?"
    Lily gives Robert a curious look. "Its not like I'm wearing a skirt, and this suit keeps me pretty warm. And besides, its warmer than swimming naked in the Pacific." She sticks her tongue out at Molly.
    Last edited by Q'telun; 2015-08-05 at 12:54 AM.
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ

18. - Top - End - #108

"And even if you are wearing a skirt, a breeze is nice sometimes."

I have a quote!
    I like you.

19. - Top - End - #109

Valerie looks at the stage, "What do you...?"

She turns back to Becca and squeezes her tighter, "Oh baby, we don't need some stupid award or anything like that! I already know that they're wrong: we are not just the cutest, but the best couple here period!"

Roger gives an awkward cough at this.
    Best trio Becca corrects automatically... Huh.... Maybe that's why... Split the vote?

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Molly grins cheerfully, and slaps lightly at Lily's (very modest) chest. "Chuunibyou ja nai! I don't have delusions. I'm the real deal."
    Lily gives Robert a curious look. "Its not like I'm wearing a skirt, and this suit keeps me pretty warm. And besides, its warmer than swimming naked in the Pacific." She sticks her tongue out at Molly.
    "And even if you are wearing a skirt, a breeze is nice sometimes."
    Robert blushed even harder at the conversation unfolding between the two girls, "For some reason, I feel like you're doing this on purpose now."

Best trio Becca corrects automatically... Huh.... Maybe that's why... Split the vote?
    "Probably," Valerie said, "People couldn't decide who you were cuter with, and since student council can only think of romantic relationships in 'one man, one woman' terms, there wasn't any way to avoid splitting the vote."

"Good a reason as any, I guess," Roger said with a shrug.

21. - Top - End - #111

"Probably," Valerie said, "People couldn't decide who you were cuter with, and since student council can only think of romantic relationships in 'one man, one woman' terms, there wasn't any way to avoid splitting the vote."

"Good a reason as any, I guess," Roger said with a shrug.
    Becca hugs her two dates.

Thanks guys. She says sincerely.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

Robert blushed even harder at the conversation unfolding between the two girls, "For some reason, I feel like you're doing this on purpose now."
    "Damn, I owe Charlie 10 dollars now, you're not entirely dense." Lily laughs. "So Cheekbones, where's the rest of the harem tonight? Off with their own dates? Or plotting revenge against Crazy here."
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ

23. - Top - End - #113

"Oh, you know Charlie? I guess you must not be all bad, Punk," Molly says, grinning broadly. "And I think only one or two of them are. Jill and Becca seem to just be quote unquote enjoying the dance, but I have no idea what's going on with Claire and Sakuya."

Molly shutters exaggeratedly, and laughs. "Though really, I doubt even The Shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of those two."

I have a quote!
    I like you.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Damn, I owe Charlie 10 dollars now, you're not entirely dense." Lily laughs. "So Cheekbones, where's the rest of the harem tonight? Off with their own dates? Or plotting revenge against Crazy here."
    "Oh, you know Charlie? I guess you must not be all bad, Punk," Molly says, grinning broadly. "And I think only one or two of them are. Jill and Becca seem to just be quote unquote enjoying the dance, but I have no idea what's going on with Claire and Sakuya."

Molly shutters exaggeratedly, and laughs. "Though really, I doubt even The Shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of those two."
    "One, not a harem," Robert said, clearly either in denial or completely oblivious, "And two, I'm pretty sure Claire's focused on Jill at the moment as well. And while I can't be certain about what Sakuya's thinking, she at least seems like she's enjoying the dance. I mean, she did win Cutest Couple with Heather after all."

Becca hugs her two dates.

Thanks guys. She says sincerely.
    "Just stating the obvious!" Valerie replied, hugging them both back.

"Y-Yeah," Roger said, gasping for air, "It's what... good dates... do..."

25. - Top - End - #115

"Just stating the obvious!" Valerie replied, hugging them both back.

"Y-Yeah," Roger said, gasping for air, "It's what... good dates... do..."
    Becca eases up on the hug, and signals for Val to do the same.

You okay, Roger? She asks concerned.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

"I dunno," Heather said with a shrug, "Someone having a mental breakdown, a jealousy fueled fight, an anguished declaration of love..." she blushes again at the last one, "You know, that kind of thing."
    Sakuya laughs. "Yeah, good thing there was none of that. Though I am annoyed that Robert wasn't paying me much attention."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

Lily turns to Molly. "Crazy, witness this for me. I need proof that you can in fact, be this dense." She turns back to Robert. "Sakuya clearly has a thing for you, and Heather clearly has a thing for Sakuya. Heather is ecstatic because she's on a date with someone she likes. Sakuya... is kind of a terrible actor, so she probably is just having fun."

She scratches her chin in a contemplative manner as her train of thought derails completely. "Also kind of dense, now that I think about it. Oh, but not as dense as you, Cheekbones, so don't worry about that!"
    Last edited by Q'telun; 2015-08-05 at 02:42 AM.
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Becca eases up on the hug, and signals for Val to do the same.

You okay, Roger? She asks concerned.
    Roger gasps for air as he's released, "I'm... Fine. Just... Need a minute. Too little room... Between the two of you."

"Awww!" Val cooed, "We are a close couple then!"

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Sakuya laughs. "Yeah, good thing there was none of that. Though I am annoyed that Robert wasn't paying me much attention."
    "The night isn't over yet," Heather pointed out, "As Penelope Snow would say, 'Patience is the key to an open heart. That and chocolate.'"

Lily turns to Molly. "Crazy, witness this for me. I need proof that you can in fact, be this dense." She turns back to Robert. "Sakuya clearly has a thing for you, and Heather clearly has a thing for Sakuya. Heather is ecstatic because she's on a date with someone she likes. Sakuya... is kind of a terrible actor, so she probably is just having fun."

She scratches her chin in a contemplative manner as her train of thought derails completely. "Also kind of dense, now that I think about it. Oh, but not as dense as you, Cheekbones, so don't worry about that!"
    Robert raised a brow at Lily, "How do you know so much about us? Have you been stalking me?"

29. - Top - End - #119

Robert raised a brow at Lily, "How do you know so much about us? Have you been stalking me?"
    "She's in our class, Robert. Unless there's also a freshman homeroom teacher named Mr. Parker that I don't know about, anyway."

I have a quote!
    I like you.

30. - Top - End - #120

Roger gasps for air as he's released, "I'm... Fine. Just... Need a minute. Too little room... Between the two of you."

"Awww!" Val cooed, "We are a close couple then!"
    Physically at least. Clearly Becca chuckled.