New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Jen looks a bit freaked out.

Um, okay. Please tell this. Tutor me please.
    "There isn't much to teach. It's just knowing what people do to deal with habits. Dishonest people tend to hate eye contact, health issues are often easy to spot by the cleanliness and state of nails, et cetera."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Mal, the reason I said I love them more than you is because we're not dating. I don't believe in love in first sight. It'd be creepy," Alex admitted. "I haven't had enough experience with you in a romantic situation to know where I feel about you yet. Do NOT think that the reason I said that was because I keep ranks. I don't. Who the f*** keeps ranks of the people they like the most? It's f***ing twisted," she scoffed. "If we end up going out together and it works enough that I fall in love with you... that's it. There's no 'I love this person more than this person'. That's petty, selfish, stupid, and I won't have it," she frowned seriously.
    "Alex..." the words got caught in her throat. She couldn't do it. She had to break it off, but she wasn't sure if she could. Not unless she forced it through right now.

"Alex, you can't mean that," Mallory choked out, "I know you want this to work so badly, but what you are asking me to do is share you with other people. I won't be... I can't be part of a relationship like that. I want what you think is petty, selfish, and stupid. If I try to do what you want me to... I'll get jealous. You've seen how I get about Agatha, when other people try to come on to her, or when a date treats her poorly, or when she gets mad about someone... do you really want me to act like that about you? Because I am afraid that is what's going to happen if we start dating. Because all the time, I will be comparing myself to your other partners. And when you aren't with me, I might get angry. And jealous. And spiteful. And eventually I will want you to commit yourself to me entirely, and you won't be able to."

She looked down at the ground to try and avoid breaking down, "I don't want to go through that. Especially not with you."

3. - Top - End - #183
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Sakata pushes the hat back on her head to a spot it feels better, then smiles.

Too bad I'll lose it soon. It's a nice hat. But it isn't going to help me pass a math test, is it. Heck, I don't even know what the test was about. Except that it wasn't to see if math can put a girl to sleep.
    Sakata's hand passes through that hat.

Illusion. Luna explained.

Just want we've been working on for the past four to five months. Luna stated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Sakata sticks her tongue out as her hand passes trough the hat. Tease.

She whistles softly when she hears just how much the test covered. Damn. That's a lot of math. Well. I guess we'd better start then huh? Specially if the makeup test is gonna be harder.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

5. - Top - End - #185

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "There isn't much to teach. It's just knowing what people do to deal with habits. Dishonest people tend to hate eye contact, health issues are often easy to spot by the cleanliness and state of nails, et cetera."
    Oh, what health issues? Jen asked.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #186

Sakata sticks her tongue out as her hand passes trough the hat. Tease.

She whistles softly when she hears just how much the test covered. Damn. That's a lot of math. Well. I guess we'd better start then huh? Specially if the makeup test is gonna be harder.
    Before Gym? Luna asked.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Wait, wha? Sakata stifles another yawn. Is that where we're going? Gym? I must really be out of it today.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

8. - Top - End - #188
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Alex..." the words got caught in her throat. She couldn't do it. She had to break it off, but she wasn't sure if she could. Not unless she forced it through right now.

"Alex, you can't mean that," Mallory choked out, "I know you want this to work so badly, but what you are asking me to do is share you with other people. I won't be... I can't be part of a relationship like that. I want what you think is petty, selfish, and stupid. If I try to do what you want me to... I'll get jealous. You've seen how I get about Agatha, when other people try to come on to her, or when a date treats her poorly, or when she gets mad about someone... do you really want me to act like that about you? Because I am afraid that is what's going to happen if we start dating. Because all the time, I will be comparing myself to your other partners. And when you aren't with me, I might get angry. And jealous. And spiteful. And eventually I will want you to commit yourself to me entirely, and you won't be able to."

She looked down at the ground to try and avoid breaking down, "I don't want to go through that. Especially not with you."
    "Mal... you are a f***ing idiot," Alex told her bluntly, before grinning. "If you can't accept me dating other people, even with all these provisions and s***, just tell me outright alright? Don't get my hope up arguing about laws and moving and s*** like that. Look, I get that I'm not exactly the perfect girlfriend. If you can't handle my lifestyle, then that's okay! It just means we can't date, and that's fine. I mean f***, we're not even dating yet. I'm not attached at all or anything like that," she lied as her face reddened and tears began to fall down her face. "I'm not going to be one of those stupid girls who get all... stalker like and s*** like that, just... water under the bridge, it's fine. I uh.... I need to go to the bathroom..." she finished lamely as her heart clenched up hard enough and forcing her smile on became too hard, rushing from the room as she felt her breath coming in shorter and shorter moments.

She was an idiot. A huge, f***ing idiot for thinking it would turn out anyway but this. But at the same time... Mallory wasn't like Agatha. She wasn't just some hot girl she had a crush on. She LIKED Mal. A lot. She was... the perfect girlfriend, in a lot of a ways. She was exactly what she needed in her life right now and she couldn't have her outside of being a friend. F*** being depressed over P'ro'shi. She'd been an idiot to think that being in a relationship like that could be anywhere near this painful. At least P'ro'shi would touch her. Hold her. Be with her romantically to an extent. With Mal she wouldn't even have that much. And that sucked.

9. - Top - End - #189

Wait, wha? Sakata stifles another yawn. Is that where we're going? Gym? I must really be out of it today.
    Yup, gym's next. Then Lunch. Luna replied patting Sakata's shoulder.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Yup, gym's next. Then Lunch. Luna replied patting Sakata's shoulder.
    Oh, good. I need to eat. Don't think I've eaten since... The girls stomach rumbles angrily. Yesterday?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

11. - Top - End - #191

Oh, good. I need to eat. Don't think I've eaten since... The girls stomach rumbles angrily. Yesterday?
    Luna face-palms.

Yeah, we need to get you food....

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Mal... you are a f***ing idiot," Alex told her bluntly, before grinning. "If you can't accept me dating other people, even with all these provisions and s***, just tell me outright alright? Don't get my hope up arguing about laws and moving and s*** like that. Look, I get that I'm not exactly the perfect girlfriend. If you can't handle my lifestyle, then that's okay! It just means we can't date, and that's fine. I mean f***, we're not even dating yet. I'm not attached at all or anything like that," she lied as her face reddened and tears began to fall down her face. "I'm not going to be one of those stupid girls who get all... stalker like and s*** like that, just... water under the bridge, it's fine. I uh.... I need to go to the bathroom..." she finished lamely as her heart clenched up hard enough and forcing her smile on became too hard, rushing from the room as she felt her breath coming in shorter and shorter moments.

She was an idiot. A huge, f***ing idiot for thinking it would turn out anyway but this. But at the same time... Mallory wasn't like Agatha. She wasn't just some hot girl she had a crush on. She LIKED Mal. A lot. She was... the perfect girlfriend, in a lot of a ways. She was exactly what she needed in her life right now and she couldn't have her outside of being a friend. F*** being depressed over P'ro'shi. She'd been an idiot to think that being in a relationship like that could be anywhere near this painful. At least P'ro'shi would touch her. Hold her. Be with her romantically to an extent. With Mal she wouldn't even have that much. And that sucked.
    "Alex, wait!" Mallory yelled after her as she ran out. Mallory wanted to follow Alex, tell her it wasn't that bad, that she did want to see her cry. But she figured it was better that Alex deal with this alone. After all, Mallory was honest with her. She couldn't handle being part of someone else's harem. It wouldn't be worth all of the hassle, the heartbreak, and the drama... right?

She looked down at Alex's contract again. Even though she knew she should just tear it up and throw it away, she gently folded it up and put it in her bag instead. She told herself that she didn't want Alex's work to go to waste. She knew that was a lie even before she sat back down, slumped over in her desk, and tried her best not to cry loudly enough for someone to hear.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Luna face-palms.

Yeah, we need to get you food....
    We should go to gym. I can wait another hour for something to eat. You need to not get in trouble. And I don't want to be the girl getting you in trouble. That's not right.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, what health issues? Jen asked.
    "Smoking, malnutrition, nervous system damage. Peeling, yellowing, and trembling, respectively. Palm reading is all psychology and biology."

Show

15. - Top - End - #195

We should go to gym. I can wait another hour for something to eat. You need to not get in trouble. And I don't want to be the girl getting you in trouble. That's not right.
    Are you sure? Luna asked.

"Smoking, malnutrition, nervous system damage. Peeling, yellowing, and trembling, respectively. Palm reading is all psychology and biology."
    Damn. Although I suppose smoking would be easy to tell. Jen replied.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, there's also the scent. But yeah, it's just picking up on certain traits."

Show

17. - Top - End - #197

"Yeah, there's also the scent. But yeah, it's just picking up on certain traits."
    Maybe you could go over with me? Jen requested.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

Are you sure? Luna asked.
    Sakata's stomach growled a curt answer to that question. Yes. Gym first, then food. No skipping classes on account of me.

Her stomach growled in protest, but she ignored its rumblings.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

19. - Top - End - #199

Sakata's stomach growled a curt answer to that question. Yes. Gym first, then food. No skipping classes on account of me.

Her stomach growled in protest, but she ignored its rumblings.
    Okay. Luna smiled.

You really should eat though. Your blood hungers. She said showing off her vampire fangs.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe you could go over with me? Jen requested.
    "Sure. You want to come over after school?"

Show

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah. I'll eat, just gym first.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

22. - Top - End - #202

"Sure. You want to come over after school?"
    Sure that sounds fun. Jen replied.

Yeah. I'll eat, just gym first.
    If you're sure. Luna replied offering an arm.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

Sakata pauses only for a moment before taking the arm. Totally. Let's go!

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

24. - Top - End - #204

Sakata pauses only for a moment before taking the arm. Totally. Let's go!
    How good are you at gym? Luna asked the blue haired girl.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

Way better than I am at math.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2015-08-09 at 05:09 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

"Okay.... Clearly Ms.Robin probably isn't the best idea.... Do you want me to ask her for a recommendation." Luke offers nervously.
    Gwen nods and says, "Maybe, yeah..."

27. - Top - End - #207

Way better than I am at math.
    Alright, will you need caffeine now? Luna asked.

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen nods and says, "Maybe, yeah..."
    Luke spreads his arms wide offering a hug.

"Hey, I have to get to class, talk to you later?"

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, will you need caffeine now? Luna asked.
    Nah. I'm not afraid of falling asleep in gym. Just when I'm gonna take the test.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

29. - Top - End - #209

Nah. I'm not afraid of falling asleep in gym. Just when I'm gonna take the test.
    That's true. Rather hard to sleep on your feet. Luna chuckled.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen nods and says, "Yeah. See you later, Luke."