New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem 8 The Love Octagon (IC)

Episode 12 Scene 4

You have your gym mid-term now!

Allegedly in the past it killed a girl.

What do you do in the pre-gym locker room fun?

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure =d6 Turn up the flirt. +2 VP with Luna. If the highest roll is this opens scene 4a

Conflict =d5 Break the competition. +1 VP with Luna. If the highest roll is this opens scene 4b.

Luck =d8 Surprise me. +3 VP with Luna. If the highest roll is this skip scene 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Sakata yawns again as she walks through for he locker room. It was a big one too, one of those big yawns where you close your eyes and stretch your arms out. Which meant she totally failed to notice the bench she just walked into. Which meant that she fell over and her skirt hiked up just enough to reveal the lacy frills of her panties.

Kya!

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Allure, Loveable Klutz. +3 total.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #213
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Alex didn't hold any hard feelings against Mallory. She knew she'd gotten carried away. She knew it wasn't her fault. And she still wanted to have Mallory as a friend. Because she was an AMAZING friend. Even if she wanted how Mallory challenged her to be in a more romantic relationship than it could be, just having a friend who could do that with her was great. Alex also knew however that she was very emotional. Logic had little to do with the actions she took. As such she was avoiding Mal until she'd calmed down a bit. She'd stopped crying after twenty minutes or so and moved onto the 'irritated at her own stupidity' step.

Muttering under her breath, Alex rifled through her locker and pulled out her gym clothes before shutting it again. Before it popped back open, probably a remnant of when it had been over-strained when she'd been living out of it. Growling, she closed it again and locked it... before it popped open again. Cursing, she slammed it shut, openly to have it rebound and hit her in the face.

"MOTHER F***ING F*** BUCKET A*** WH***!" Alex yelled profanities, slamming the locker shut again and punching it so hard it bent backwards into the wall under the force. "I'LL F***ING KILL YOU YOU PIECE OF S***!" Noticing she was being stared at, Alex growled before turning on the crowd. "WHAT?! BACK THE F*** OFF BEFORE I RIP YOUR SPINES OUT OF YOUR A**!"

Spoiler
    Show

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Fearsome Reputation +2

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Taika goes about business as usual.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luck
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory had cleaned herself up before heading into the locker room, though admittedly she had not put as much effort into it as she usually did, both due to the limited amount of time beforehand and the fact that she was just going to get it all messed up again during the gym midterm. As such, her hair was more out of place than usual and her eyes were still somewhat puffy.

Oh, and she was more irritable than she usually was. Which was no blessing on those in the locker room with her.

"Hey, quit pushing me!" she snapped at a random girl, "This isn't rowdy playtime, our physical fitness is about to be tested! So quit trying to cop a feel and get dressed!"

She growled as she realized she was drawing attention, "That goes for the rest of you too! Stop staring and get yourselves ready! Mrs. Linestien wants us out there in 5 minutes and I intend to make sure you all are out there! Don't you dare try and skip out on this!"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Confict, Verbal Barrage (+2), Connections? (+2). +4 total if it applies, +2 total otherwise.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Not quite knowing exact.y what was going to go down in Gym, P'ro'shi tries to do a wide variety of stretches to make sure she'd prepared for whatever might come up. She tries to make some casual conversation, but has an infortunate choice of subject matter "Say, I wonder how hard this is gonna be. Heard some babe actually kicked it last year."
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Neutral Conflict, +2 Terrifying Prescence.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen goes about her business as usual, though as she's changing, she stumbles on her pants and trips right through the privacy curtain on the shower where she's changing and lands in the middle of the room, inadvertently revealing her underwear and more of her body than she would really appreciate.

Show
    Strong Allure

8. - Top - End - #218

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    Alex didn't hold any hard feelings against Mallory. She knew she'd gotten carried away. She knew it wasn't her fault. And she still wanted to have Mallory as a friend. Because she was an AMAZING friend. Even if she wanted how Mallory challenged her to be in a more romantic relationship than it could be, just having a friend who could do that with her was great. Alex also knew however that she was very emotional. Logic had little to do with the actions she took. As such she was avoiding Mal until she'd calmed down a bit. She'd stopped crying after twenty minutes or so and moved onto the 'irritated at her own stupidity' step.

Muttering under her breath, Alex rifled through her locker and pulled out her gym clothes before shutting it again. Before it popped back open, probably a remnant of when it had been over-strained when she'd been living out of it. Growling, she closed it again and locked it... before it popped open again. Cursing, she slammed it shut, openly to have it rebound and hit her in the face.

"MOTHER F***ING F*** BUCKET A*** WH***!" Alex yelled profanities, slamming the locker shut again and punching it so hard it bent backwards into the wall under the force. "I'LL F***ING KILL YOU YOU PIECE OF S***!" Noticing she was being stared at, Alex growled before turning on the crowd. "WHAT?! BACK THE F*** OFF BEFORE I RIP YOUR SPINES OUT OF YOUR A**!"

Spoiler
    Show

Strong Conflict +1, VIATA +1, Fearsome Reputation +2
    Under normal circumstances, they probably would have backed off.

Unfortunately a bunch of rowdy kids are being set off into a full scale riot.

Alex witnesses one bully slug Heather in the face.

She goes down.

How does Alex react?

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory had cleaned herself up before heading into the locker room, though admittedly she had not put as much effort into it as she usually did, both due to the limited amount of time beforehand and the fact that she was just going to get it all messed up again during the gym midterm. As such, her hair was more out of place than usual and her eyes were still somewhat puffy.

Oh, and she was more irritable than she usually was. Which was no blessing on those in the locker room with her.

"Hey, quit pushing me!" she snapped at a random girl, "This isn't rowdy playtime, our physical fitness is about to be tested! So quit trying to cop a feel and get dressed!"

She growled as she realized she was drawing attention, "That goes for the rest of you too! Stop staring and get yourselves ready! Mrs. Linestien wants us out there in 5 minutes and I intend to make sure you all are out there! Don't you dare try and skip out on this!"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Confict, Verbal Barrage (+2), Connections? (+2). +4 total if it applies, +2 total otherwise.
    Agatha mutters to Mal "I know your pain, I think I've been felt up three times already."

You two hear a loud crash, Agatha looks at you for your reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    Not quite knowing exact.y what was going to go down in Gym, P'ro'shi tries to do a wide variety of stretches to make sure she'd prepared for whatever might come up. She tries to make some casual conversation, but has an infortunate choice of subject matter "Say, I wonder how hard this is gonna be. Heard some babe actually kicked it last year."
    Show
    Neutral Conflict, +2 Terrifying Prescence.
    "There going to work us to death!?" Heather asks panicked, before some local bully starts rioting and punches Heather in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Sakata yawns again as she walks through for he locker room. It was a big one too, one of those big yawns where you close your eyes and stretch your arms out. Which meant she totally failed to notice the bench she just walked into. Which meant that she fell over and her skirt hiked up just enough to reveal the lacy frills of her panties.

Kya!

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong Allure, Loveable Klutz. +3 total.
    Jennifer helps you up as the classmates start rioting.

Let's uh... get out of here. Jen replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luck
    Takia goes about business as usual.

The class does not. Melissa is pretty much shoved face first into your bosom.

".... Okay... I'm both turned on, and squicked out at the same time."

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Gwen goes about her business as usual, though as she's changing, she stumbles on her pants and trips right through the privacy curtain on the shower where she's changing and lands in the middle of the room, inadvertently revealing her underwear and more of her body than she would really appreciate.

Show
    Strong Allure
    Gwen sees the riot forming two locker halls down.

How does she react?

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Agatha mutters to Mal "I know your pain, I think I've been felt up three times already."

You two hear a loud crash, Agatha looks at you for your reaction.
    Mallory's face hardens at Agatha's comment. "I want names," Mallory growls, "Unwanted touching like that is sexual harassment and I will not stand for it, especially-"

Her head whips around to face the source of the noise. With a growl, she mutters, "One second," and goes over to the sound. Upon seeing the fight in progress, Mallory is livid.

"Hey!" she shouts, tiny nubs starting to grow in on her forehead, "Stop this, all of you! We have a test in less than five minutes, so stop fighting this instant and get ready!"

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

"There going to work us to death!?" Heather asks panicked, before some local bully starts rioting and punches Heather in the face.
    P'ro'shi is quick to drop down and catch Heather before she hits the ground. Lugging the reporter over her shoulder, P'ro'shi carries her to the showers for hopefully safety. "You O.k.?"

11. - Top - End - #221

Mallory's face hardens at Agatha's comment. "I want names," Mallory growls, "Unwanted touching like that is sexual harassment and I will not stand for it, especially-"

Her head whips around to face the source of the noise. With a growl, she mutters, "One second," and goes over to the sound. Upon seeing the fight in progress, Mallory is livid.

"Hey!" she shouts, tiny nubs starting to grow in on her forehead, "Stop this, all of you! We have a test in less than five minutes, so stop fighting this instant and get ready!"
    Unsurprisingly Mallory's yelling does nothing to help lighten the mood.

But her phone buzzes with a new text.

Spoiler
    Show

It's from Catherine
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey best friend, we got the debate topic. Gay marriage! See you and Agatha at the debate!

12. - Top - End - #222

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    P'ro'shi is quick to drop down and catch Heather before she hits the ground. Lugging the reporter over her shoulder, P'ro'shi carries her to the showers for hopefully safety. "You O.k.?"
    Heather has a noticeable black eye.

"I... I think I'll be fine." She remarks.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Unsurprisingly Mallory's yelling does nothing to help lighten the mood.

But her phone buzzes with a new text.

Spoiler
    Show

It's from Catherine
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey best friend, we got the debate topic. Gay marriage! See you and Agatha at the debate!

Mallory turns on her heel and walks back to Agatha, looking absolutely pissed. "Some idiots just started a fight," she says, grabbing Agatha's hand, "Come on, we're going to tell Ms. Linestein."

Mallory doesn't check the text just yet, both because she is too distracted by the fight and because her phone is still by her locker while she is decidedly not. Instead, she heads for the door, nearly forgetting that she is clad only in her underwear.

14. - Top - End - #224

"Um..." Agatha comments. "Might want to put on clothes first." She suggests, holding Mal back.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Um..." Agatha comments. "Might want to put on clothes first." She suggests, holding Mal back.
    Mallory looked down at herself, "What do you- oh. ...Wait here."

She went over to her locker and hastily slipped on her gym shorts. She tried to get her shirt on, only to have it catch on her budding horns. She snarled in frustration, causing the horns to grow a bit more and nearly tear the shirt in the process. After a couple of seconds, she manages to maneuver the collar of the shirt around the horns and get it on (backwards, but it technically counted). She grabbed her phone, saw the text, and immediately deleted it without responding, then walked back over to Agatha and grabbed her again, "Alright, now let's try to find the coach and get some damn order in here!"

And with that, she dragged Agatha out into the gym proper in search of Ms. Linestein.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen blushes to the extent she's able and scrambles back into the stall, thanking her lucky stars everyone's too busy with the riot to notice her embarrassment. She emerges a couple minutes later dressed in her gym clothes, then notices Heather and gasps, "What happened!?"

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen blushes to the extent she's able and scrambles back into the stall, thanking her lucky stars everyone's too busy with the riot to notice her embarrassment. She emerges a couple minutes later dressed in her gym clothes, then notices Heather and gasps, "What happened!?"
    "Some people got a bit wriled up, then one smacked her in the face, And I carried her here to keep her safer."

18. - Top - End - #228

Mallory looked down at herself, "What do you- oh. ...Wait here."

She went over to her locker and hastily slipped on her gym shorts. She tried to get her shirt on, only to have it catch on her budding horns. She snarled in frustration, causing the horns to grow a bit more and nearly tear the shirt in the process. After a couple of seconds, she manages to maneuver the collar of the shirt around the horns and get it on (backwards, but it technically counted). She grabbed her phone, saw the text, and immediately deleted it without responding, then walked back over to Agatha and grabbed her again, "Alright, now let's try to find the coach and get some damn order in here!"

And with that, she dragged Agatha out into the gym proper in search of Ms. Linestein.
    Roll a skill check

"Riot apparently." Heather snarked. "Course if I find out what caused this. I can write a report."

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Roll a skill check
    "Alright, where is she?" Mallory growled to herself, still keeping Agatha close as she looked.

Spoiler: Roll (Skill Check)
    Show
    Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), +3 total.

(1d6+3)[4]

If Connections doesn't actually apply (figured it would since Mal's looking for a teacher to the class she's supposed to be taking right now), just subtract two from the final score.

20. - Top - End - #230

"Alright, where is she?" Mallory growled to herself, still keeping Agatha close as she looked.

Spoiler: Roll (Skill Check)
    Show
    Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), +3 total.

[roll0]

If Connections doesn't actually apply (figured it would since Mal's looking for a teacher to the class she's supposed to be taking right now), just subtract two from the final score.
    Mallory cannot find the teacher.

"Um. Mal... It might be getting bad in there." Agatha comments.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen smiles as she says, "I'm glad you're okay. Can you tell me who did it?"

22. - Top - End - #232
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Did someone just hurt her kind of girlfriend's kind of girlfriend to the extent that they gave them black eyes? Oh F*** NO! She didn't even bother trying to sort out who started what, she just jumped into the scuffle and began slamming people into lockers and letting them drop so they'd stop fighting.

"EVERYONE SETTLE THE F*** DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU SETTLE THE F*** DOWN!" Alex demanded as she slammed someone face first into the locker who'd tried to get her from behind.

23. - Top - End - #233

Gwen smiles as she says, "I'm glad you're okay. Can you tell me who did it?"
    Heather thinks for a moment before shaking her head.

"No, no I don't think I can."

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    Did someone just hurt her kind of girlfriend's kind of girlfriend to the extent that they gave them black eyes? Oh F*** NO! She didn't even bother trying to sort out who started what, she just jumped into the scuffle and began slamming people into lockers and letting them drop so they'd stop fighting.

"EVERYONE SETTLE THE F*** DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU SETTLE THE F*** DOWN!" Alex demanded as she slammed someone face first into the locker who'd tried to get her from behind.
    Surprisingly, the face slam stops the riot in it's tracks.

Course the moaning bleeding chick in Alex's hand is inspiring another kind of panic.

Alex give me a d6 conflict roll.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Gwen frowns slightly in disappointment, then nods, saying to Heather, "Alright. I wish there was something I could do to help...Sorry."

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory cannot find the teacher.

"Um. Mal... It might be getting bad in there." Agatha comments.
    "All the more reason to try and find someone!" Mallory snapped, her fangs starting to grow in as well, "I mean, what do you expect the two of us to do, join the fight? That's not happening."

26. - Top - End - #236

Gwen frowns slightly in disappointment, then nods, saying to Heather, "Alright. I wish there was something I could do to help...Sorry."
    "It's fine. I've been hurt worse." Heather replies.

"All the more reason to try and find someone!" Mallory snapped, her fangs starting to grow in as well, "I mean, what do you expect the two of us to do, join the fight? That's not happening."
    "Mal. Mal. Calm down." Agatha said grabbing your shoulders and facing in front of you.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

The class does not. Melissa is pretty much shoved face first into your bosom.

".... Okay... I'm both turned on, and squicked out at the same time."
    "Squicked? Why would you be?"

Show

28. - Top - End - #238

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Squicked? Why would you be?"
    "I don't know." Melissa replied, then she looks up, and backs off.

"Ah....." "So um.... how are you?"

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

"It's fine. I've been hurt worse." Heather replies.
    Gwen nods and says, "Alright. As long as you're okay."

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't know." Melissa replied, then she looks up, and backs off.

"Ah....." "So um.... how are you?"
    "Surviving. Well, technically."

Show