New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Subscribed Threads in Mobile Version

Where can I see my subscribed threads in mobile version? I can't seem to find it.

There's what I assume the User Control Panel page which gives me these panels: Forums, profile, friends, notification, messages, and what's new. But the notification panel only give me unread private message notification, and never give me notification about new posts in my subscribed threads. Do you get notification in your user panel at all about new posts in subscribed threads? I distinctly remember you do, but I never receive it at all lately, even in normal browser. Is it some personal setting that I messed up?

But anyway, new posts or otherwise, I don't know where can I see my subscribed threads in mobile site. Can someone show me where it is (if the ability exist at all)?

Thanks before!
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

2. - Top - End - #2
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Subscribed Threads in Mobile Version

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
    Where can I see my subscribed threads in mobile version? I can't seem to find it.

There's what I assume the User Control Panel page which gives me these panels: Forums, profile, friends, notification, messages, and what's new. But the notification panel only give me unread private message notification, and never give me notification about new posts in my subscribed threads. Do you get notification in your user panel at all about new posts in subscribed threads? I distinctly remember you do, but I never receive it at all lately, even in normal browser. Is it some personal setting that I messed up?

But anyway, new posts or otherwise, I don't know where can I see my subscribed threads in mobile site. Can someone show me where it is (if the ability exist at all)?

Thanks before!
    That feature is unfortunately lacking in the mobile version. You can see it by clicking on Settings (direct link) in the desktop version. That will show you only threads with new posts. From there, look for My Subscriptions and click Subscriptions (direct link), or a specific folder if you have created one, to see all your subscriptions, including threads with no new posts.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak