Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748
Results 1,411 to 1,412 of 1412
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Stellaris: Paradoxian Space Stategy.

Quote Originally Posted by GloatingSwine View Post
    The AI only declares wars it thinks it can win. And if you have the aggressiveness on default it wants a pretty big margin before it will try it on.

Which means that unless you deliberately lowball your power you can expect it to leave you alone.
    Being completely honest with you, I don't particularly look for a game to challenge me - I look for a game to entertain me. So basically all settings are default. So in all likelyhood I was playing more aggressive than usual.

I still think they were being cheekier than usual.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Stellaris: Paradoxian Space Stategy.

Quote Originally Posted by GloatingSwine View Post
    The AI only declares wars it thinks it can win. And if you have the aggressiveness on default it wants a pretty big margin before it will try it on.

Which means that unless you deliberately lowball your power you can expect it to leave you alone.
    Yeah except for awakened FE I literally can't even remember the last time an AI actually declared war on me.
    Last edited by Olinser; Yesterday at 06:12 PM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.