New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Pokémon Thread XXV: Adorable Eugenics Simulator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaisen View Post
    Looking for some critique or suggestions on a team I threw together recently.

Spoiler
    Show
    Serperior @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Contrary
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Leaf Storm
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Giga Drain

Gyarados @ Leftovers
    Ability: Intimidate
    EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Dragon Dance
    - Bounce
    - Waterfall
    - Substitute

Steelix @ Steelixite
    Ability: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
    - Stealth Rock
    - Roar
    - Heavy Slam
    - Earthquake

Seviper @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Infiltrator
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Hasty Nature
    - Sludge Wave
    - Flamethrower
    - Earthquake
    - Switcheroo

Zygarde @ Expert Belt
    Ability: Aura Break
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Extreme Speed

Milotic @ Leftovers
    Ability: Competitive
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
    Bold Nature
    - Scald
    - Ice Beam
    - Recover
    - Dragon Tail
    What is this team for? Is it Smogon tiers or for Battlespot? Is it 6v6 or Doubles? This changes a lot for advice. Some general Advice though.

Mega Steelix is one of the worst megas and only really shines in a Sandstorm team. Your team seems bulky but lacks anything with true bulk. You'll get worn down by fast Volt Switch/U-Turn teams and people with good predictions. Likewise, the only thing that has any kind of sweep potential is the Zygarde if it has a chance to set up. I'd suggest rethinking Seviper and Steelix. There are better special Scarfers and Stealth Rock setting Steel walls. I suggest Latios and Skarmory instead.

Serperior is an odd one. It's a 'setup' sweeper since it needs Leaf Storm hits to get enough power behind it. It really sucks when Leaf Storm misses, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give it Scope Lens to change the Accuracy to 99%.

Milotic is statted defensively but given offensive pressure moves. If your wanting to bank on Competitive for power, you'll find yourself getting weak hits off as you get pummeled by non-Intimidate physical attackers. If you;re expecting a lot of Intimidate users (such as in Doubles) keep Competitive, otherwise swap back to Marvel Scale. The Defense buff is useful since Milotic attracts Statuses.

If you want to keep Zygarde, give it Life Orb over Expert Belt. Its coverage isn't great (Rock/Ground is good, but not THAT good) so the extra, reliable power of Life Orb will help him sweep better.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    That is correct, off hand i think its only Rhyhorn who's actually a Ground type with Rock tacked on. The others are Rock primary.
    That would be Rhyperior, actually. Rhyhorn and Rhydon are both Rock/Ground, while Rhyperior is Ground/Rock.
    Spoiler: Out-of-context quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    ...He would have to stay there permanently (without cake, somehow not breathing) for the prophecy to be fulfilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianSt View Post
    Maybe Blackwing is a Schrödinger's familiar.
    Any given member of the Order needs to do a quantum measurement to see if they remember him

Azurite Name Inspirations
    Rich is a better writer than that!
    Free speech?

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

In my replay through White, i find i am having a similar problem to my first playthrough, that problem being i have no idea what to stick in my 6th slot. Currently the team is:

Dewott
    Munna (soon to be Munsharna)
    Yamask
    Throh
    Blitzle

My coverage isnt terrible, but the only thing i have that can actually handle Psychic types is Yamask, and its offensive potential is meh currently (the plan is Will o Wisp then Hex, whch works fine, its just that Yamask isnt bulky enough yet to do it to multiple pokemon) Now this isnt for anything fancy, just the normal play-through, but does anyone have any recommendations? I am currently by Nimbasa City

Quote Originally Posted by Domino Quartz View Post
    That would be Rhyperior, actually. Rhyhorn and Rhydon are both Rock/Ground, while Rhyperior is Ground/Rock.
    Serebii says the whole Rhyhorn line is Ground/Rock
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2015-10-25 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Domino Quartz View Post
    Incorrect. The entire line is Ground/Rock. There is no pokemon whose primary (first) typing changes through Evolution or Mega Evolution except Eevee and Azuril.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

In my replay through White, i find i am having a similar problem to my first playthrough, that problem being i have no idea what to stick in my 6th slot. Currently the team is:

Dewott
    Munna (soon to be Munsharna)
    Yamask
    Throh
    Blitzle

My coverage isnt terrible, but the only thing i have that can actually handle Psychic types is Yamask, and its offensive potential is meh currently (the plan is Will o Wisp then Hex, whch works fine, its just that Yamask isnt bulky enough yet to do it to multiple pokemon) Now this isnt for anything fancy, just the normal play-through, but does anyone have any recommendations? I am currently by Nimbasa City
    Samurott can learn Megahorn to handle Psychic and Dark types, and some of your Pokémon can learn Shadow Ball from TM30, found in one of the lower levels of Relic Castle, though I don't remember if it's a floor that's available before you have to face Caitlin.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Barbarian in the Playground

Serebii says the whole Rhyhorn line is Ground/Rock
    That's...odd. I could have sworn I remembered Rhyhorn being Rock/Ground. I don't usually use that evolutionary line so I must have misremembered.
    Spoiler: Out-of-context quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    ...He would have to stay there permanently (without cake, somehow not breathing) for the prophecy to be fulfilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianSt View Post
    Maybe Blackwing is a Schrödinger's familiar.
    Any given member of the Order needs to do a quantum measurement to see if they remember him

Azurite Name Inspirations
    Rich is a better writer than that!
    Free speech?

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Samurott can learn Megahorn to handle Psychic and Dark types, and some of your Pokémon can learn Shadow Ball from TM30, found in one of the lower levels of Relic Castle, though I don't remember if it's a floor that's available before you have to face Caitlin.
    I certainly hope so, would be really helpful.

Any recommendations for the 6th Mon? Cuz ive got nothin.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Incorrect. The entire line is Ground/Rock. There is no pokemon whose primary (first) typing changes through Evolution or Mega Evolution except Eevee and Azuril.
    Found two!

I was surprised to find out that there were even this many, to be quite honest with you. Noivern and Noibat are the only Flying-type Pokemon that have more than one type and have flying as their primary/first type. Tornadus is the only mono-Flying-type. Interesting type, that Flying-type.

Anyone know if there's any Pokemon that loses a type on evolution or mega-evolution besides Aggron?
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2015-10-26 at 12:06 AM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Found two!

I was surprised to find out that there were even this many, to be quite honest with you. Noivern and Noibat are the only Flying-type Pokemon that have more than one type and have flying as their primary/first type. Tornadus is the only mono-Flying-type. Interesting type, that Flying-type.

Anyone know if there's any Pokemon that loses a type on evolution or mega-evolution besides Aggron?
    Seems Flying types are the exception, since Flying is the queen of secondary typings. It seems Mega Aggron is the only Pokemon to loose a typing and become Mono-Typed after a (Mega) Evolution.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Seems Flying types are the exception, since Flying is the queen of secondary typings. It seems Mega Aggron is the only Pokemon to loose a typing and become Mono-Typed after a (Mega) Evolution.
    Belossom loses poison to become pure grass..
    The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.~ That's your horoscope for today.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

Oh yeah, Belossom, how did I forget about that one? Pokemon is an interesting world.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I certainly hope so, would be really helpful.

Any recommendations for the 6th Mon? Cuz ive got nothin.
    Alright, so for review here's your current team with the basic stat spread of their fully-evolved forms:

Dewott -> Samurott, somewhat-bulky Mixed attacker (for its BST), Water type, variable moveset includes Megahorn/X-Scissor for killing Dark/Psychic, Aqua Jet for priority, Surf/Waterfall/Hydro Pump/Scald for STAB, and Ice Beam for Dragons

Munna -> Musharna, durable but slow, moderately high SpAtk, Psychic type, primarily bulk/status due to relying on Shadow/Energy Ball for coverage

Yamask -> Cofagrigus, high defenses, moderate SpAtk, low HP and Speed, Ghost type, also relies on Psychic/Energy Ball for coverage if not used as status support

Throh, slow with moderate defenses and Attack, high HP, Fighting type, most moves are Fighting, can learn Edge/quake after Elite Four

Blitzle -> Zebstrika, fast Mixed attacker, Electric type, most attacks available are Electric or Normal, though it can learn Flame Charge (and Overheat after the Elite Four)

So, you have Electric, Fighting, Psychic, Ghost, and Water STAB with Megahorn available for coverage by the time you reach the E4. With the exception of Zebstrika, your team will be fairly slow and reliant on its bulk to pull through.

Options:

Ferrothorn: super-tanky, and Curse/Power Whip/Gyro Ball can be obtained before facing down the E4. You'll still have to be a little careful using it as most of the opponents in the Pokémon League/N's Castle have at least one Pokémon with a Fire attack.

Vanilluxe: Ice type, and probably your best option for getting Ice Beam before the Elite Four. Slower than Ghetsis's Hydreigon or Drayden's Haxorus, but if you T-wave them with Zebstrika you'll have the opportunity to hammer them with Ice Beam.

Krookodile: Ground/Dark, can deal with Caitlin and Shauntal as long as you are careful around the Jellicent. Significantly faster than Scrafty.

Haxorus: power. Also fairly durable and quick. Main drawback is that you have to double back after getting Surf so you can find and train an Axew.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

You quite literally mentioned my whole White version team (save for scolipede) there. Vanilluxe (named WaffleCone), Samurott (named Dice), Krookodile (Steve), Zebstrika(Mox'Daxnt), and Throh(Crushtastic) (Can't remember Scolipede's name). I miss those guys. Think I'll pull them outta the bank once I get my 3DS fixed. (the bit the charger plugs into broke off).
    Last edited by Svata; 2015-10-26 at 09:21 PM.
    Copy this to your signature if you love Jade_Tarem, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Anchovies View Post
    A 20th-level fighter should be able to break rainbows in half with their bare hands and then dual-wield the parts of the rainbow.

Dual-wield the rainbow. Taste the rainbow.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Scolipede is another good one, yeah. STAB Megahorn with 112 base Speed will let it deal some damage to Ghetsis's Hydreigon especially, and it can get decent coverage from a Quake/Edge combo (even the discount one in the form of Rock Slide and Bulldoze or Dig), and you can use Poison Jab and X-Scissor or Steamroller as a backup STAB attack since the Elite Four is a bit of an endurance run.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Colossus in the Playground

Hey is anyone breeding Feebas?/Able to spare one?

Got it from Sis's omega ruby.
    Last edited by Illven; 2015-10-27 at 01:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

DruidGirl

I am currently thinking of building a moth themed team to use when playing through Pokemon X: Mothim, Vivillon, Butterfree, Beautifly, Dustox and Venomoth.

Winning from rock, flying or fire type pokemon will be nearly impossible, but he, it seems like a fun team.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

Switching in a Masquerain can give you Water attacks to deal with the rock and fire types. Not sure for Flying stuff, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

I just IV bred for the first time. It took three generations of breeding, but I found a Jolly Swablu with 4 31s and a 30. It's confirmed 31/31/30/-/31/31. The plan is a defensive Mega Altaria. (It's teammates so far include a Speed Boost Sharpedo and a Toxic Orb Breloom)
    Avatar by Venetian Mask. It's of an NPC from a campaign I may yet run (possibly in PbP) who became a favorite of mine while planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Razanir View Post
    Everyone knows frying pans are actually weapons that people repurpose for cooking
    I am a 10/14/11/15/12/14 LG Clr 2

19. - Top - End - #289
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Switching in a Masquerain can give you Water attacks to deal with the rock and fire types. Not sure for Flying stuff, though.
    The weaknesses of flying are ice, rock, and electric.

I looked, and found all the moves of these types these Pokémon can learn, and how they learn it.

Butterfree: Electroweb (ORAS move tutor), and that's it.
    Venomoth: Not a single move.
    Beautifly: Electroweb (ORAS move tutor).
    Dustox: Only Electroweb once again, via ORAS move tutor.
    Masquerain: Ice Beam and Blizzard (TM). Icy wind (ORAS Move tutor).
    Mothim: Electroweb. ORAS gave this move to a lot of bug types.
    Vivillon: Once again, the only option is Electroweb via ORAS tutor.
    Data compiled from Serebii. Tell me if I missed one.

It seems that Masquerain will be completely indispensable during this challenge, given that it is the only Pokémon on the team that can have a move over 60 base power and SE on a weakness common to your team. Also, it turns out none of these Pokémon have rock type attacks.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

It would be nice on a moth-themed team to hulk out with Volcarona even if it doesn't help cover weaknesses, but Larvesta might not hit its evolution soon enough to be useful. I guess Larvesta has access to Wild Charge, but you won't find the TM until the postgame, and by then you'll probably want it to have Special Attacks.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    It would be nice on a moth-themed team to hulk out with Volcarona even if it doesn't help cover weaknesses, but Larvesta might not hit its evolution soon enough to be useful. I guess Larvesta has access to Wild Charge, but you won't find the TM until the postgame, and by then you'll probably want it to have Special Attacks.
    You could always trade it to someone to teach it the TM, then trade it back.

3DS Name: Rezzy, FC: 0104-0343-1530

Lots of bred Pokemon, complete list on my Gym Leader Page of the Giant League Wiki, PM me if you'd like to trade for one.

Fire Emblem Fates Castle Address
    05107-66614
    62592-54117

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

Ok, im designing rivals for a PTU game and im curious as to what the most OU pokemon is that isnt a Legendary, a Psuedo Legendary, or a Starter is? Also bonus points if it would make a decent starter.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #293

Ok, im designing rivals for a PTU game and im curious as to what the most OU pokemon is that isnt a Legendary, a Psuedo Legendary, or a Starter is? Also bonus points if it would make a decent starter.
    Every pokemon on the XY Smogon OU Tier List that fits that criteria would be:
    Alakazam
    Azumarill
    Conkeldurr
    Gardevoir
    Gengar
    Magnezone
    Talonflame

They mirror the three stages of a starter pokemon, giving a clear sense of progression from battle to battle, they've all got marginal to good first evolutions, and there's a couple options for any kind of build you be interested in. I'd probably rank them something like Abra, Timburr, and Magnemite as the top three choices for the Rival you're building because they're all useful at every stage and each capture a different "feel" when you end up using them past the early levels.

Although I do have to say, most pokemon are pretty decent in PTU, so you could just pick whatever you think'd be cool.

Also, hello everybody, I've been lurking around here recently, but never really posted because I don't have any of the new pokemon games. But I saw a PTU post I could help with, so I figured I'd drop in for once. I love pokemon and play a bit of PTU and some of the older games like FireRed or Diamond sometimes. Nice to meet y'all.
    Uncle Fong, from Bibliography, and Chibi Fong Avatar By Elagune

Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Total War: Broken City (Retired)

Banner courtesy of Nyrt

Total War: Another 2125 (Retired)
    Dutch Kritarchy and Constituents

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

If you're going by Smogon's list for tiering, here's their viability rankings.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IcemanJRC View Post
    Every pokemon on the XY Smogon OU Tier List that fits that criteria would be:
    Alakazam
    Azumarill
    Conkeldurr
    Gardevoir
    Gengar
    Magnezone
    Talonflame

They mirror the three stages of a starter pokemon, giving a clear sense of progression from battle to battle, they've all got marginal to good first evolutions, and there's a couple options for any kind of build you be interested in. I'd probably rank them something like Abra, Timburr, and Magnemite as the top three choices for the Rival you're building because they're all useful at every stage and each capture a different "feel" when you end up using them past the early levels.

Although I do have to say, most pokemon are pretty decent in PTU, so you could just pick whatever you think'd be cool.

Also, hello everybody, I've been lurking around here recently, but never really posted because I don't have any of the new pokemon games. But I saw a PTU post I could help with, so I figured I'd drop in for once. I love pokemon and play a bit of PTU and some of the older games like FireRed or Diamond sometimes. Nice to meet y'all.
    Conkeldurr??? I didnt even know he was OU...... wow. Ok since he is starting with a Pidgey his Rival is gonna start with an Abra, that way no one has an Elemental Advantage ff the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    If you're going by Smogon's list for tiering, here's their viability rankings.
    Thank you sir.
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2015-10-30 at 12:38 PM.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

Forgive my ignorance, but what's PTU?

3DS Name: Rezzy, FC: 0104-0343-1530

Lots of bred Pokemon, complete list on my Gym Leader Page of the Giant League Wiki, PM me if you'd like to trade for one.

Fire Emblem Fates Castle Address
    05107-66614
    62592-54117

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rezkeshdadesh View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but what's PTU?
    Pokemon Tabletop United, its the Sister system to Pokemon Tabletop Adventures
    Show

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

The mechanics of PTU really do shift the "tier" balance from being the only thing that applies. The addition of tactical movement and positioning changes the game significantly. Some OU Pokemon are just slow compared to others and can get outpaced and/or kited, potentially. Some moves are much less effective due to limited range, radius, or uses; noteable of these is competitive battle all-star Scald. Adding two more move slots really helps out some Pokemon which can't make it into OU because of 4 Moveslot Syndrome holding them back. Plus every Pokemon gets more and different abilities than in the normal game. Held Items are also significantly different from what I understand, although I didn't quite get the hang of how items worked. And none of this accounts for trainer interaction. So it's possible giving them an OU Pokemon might still not result in much challenge at all in PTU. There's a lot of unaccounted for factors.

PTU is cool and I wish I could actually play it, but it's a bit complex and requires a lot of paperwork to play.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

The mechanics of PTU really do shift the "tier" balance from being the only thing that applies. The addition of tactical movement and positioning changes the game significantly. Some OU Pokemon are just slow compared to others and can get outpaced and/or kited, potentially. Some moves are much less effective due to limited range, radius, or uses; noteable of these is competitive battle all-star Scald. Adding two more move slots really helps out some Pokemon which can't make it into OU because of 4 Moveslot Syndrome holding them back. Plus every Pokemon gets more and different abilities than in the normal game. Held Items are also significantly different from what I understand, although I didn't quite get the hang of how items worked. And none of this accounts for trainer interaction. So it's possible giving them an OU Pokemon might still not result in much challenge at all in PTU. There's a lot of unaccounted for factors.

PTU is cool and I wish I could actually play it, but it's a bit complex and requires a lot of paperwork to play.
    Oh i know this, but most OU Pokemon are still pretty freaking good even in PTU, i know Alakazam is one that is.

But back to the actual Video Game. I plan on making a Sandstorm team for Triple Battles. Now i dont actually have most (if not all) of these Pokemon so dont worry about making recommendations, i have to build this team from the ground up anyway. Currently the theoretical team is:

Tyranitar
    Hippowdon
    Mega Aerodactyl
    Gliscor
    Nidoking

The 6th slot is open currently. Some ideas are: Head Smash/Rock Head Aggron, Sand Force Gigalith, Sand Rush Excadrill, Sand Rush or Sand Veil Sandslash, and Thick Fat Mamoswine.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #300

It's great for getting to use some pokemon that are usually less than stellar. Like Meowth is bonkers early on and at higher levels gimmicks can be super rad like when you play out a storm chaser and his rain team or the gym leader that has you fight her pokemon on the side of a mountain during a blizzard. If you're looking to play though, I've been thinking of running a premade Adventure that some of the PTU regulars built a while back for beginners, maybe you'd be interested? Something simple and quick to get a couple people familiar and maybe inject some more GMs into the pool around here.

Oh i know this, but most OU Pokemon are still pretty freaking good even in PTU, i know Alakazam is one that is.

But back to the actual Video Game. I plan on making a Sandstorm team for Triple Battles. Now i dont actually have most (if not all) of these Pokemon so dont worry about making recommendations, i have to build this team from the ground up anyway. Currently the theoretical team is:

Tyranitar
    Hippowdon
    Mega Aerodactyl
    Gliscor
    Nidoking

The 6th slot is open currently. Some ideas are: Head Smash/Rock Head Aggron, Sand Force Gigalith, Sand Rush Excadrill, Sand Rush or Sand Veil Sandslash, and Thick Fat Mamoswine.
    Now, I'm not super familiar with Triple Battles, but it seems like you wouldn't need two sand setters would you? And it seems like if they can out Weather you, you're at kind of a big disadvantage. Have you given any thought to contingency plans or speed control? Hows your type coverage? I guess it just seems to me like you're going a little hard into the Sand gimmick. As it stands you kinda get wrecked by a random Water type, I'd think you'd want to diversify defensively a little, there's gonna be games where the sand doesn't work out and then you've gotta deal with having your whole team weak to a Scald or an Ice Shard. Come to think of it, what's your plan against a Rain team? I guess double Sand Stream is kinda important in that case. So you can keep shuffling them whenever your opponent sets up Rain.

I guess the TL;DR of it is, you seem to be a bit too focused, you'll need some diversity.
    Last edited by IcemanJRC; 2015-10-30 at 05:09 PM.
    Uncle Fong, from Bibliography, and Chibi Fong Avatar By Elagune

Total War Factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Total War: Broken City (Retired)

Banner courtesy of Nyrt

Total War: Another 2125 (Retired)
    Dutch Kritarchy and Constituents