New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default High School Daemons (IC)

You have all come to room 310, as ordered by your superiors. They aren't technically superiors... But they can kick your ass and made it very clear that you were expected show up.

Which makes it all the more the galling that they didn't. They left a flipping note for you all.

Spoiler: If anyone reads the note, it says:
    Show
    Right. You're not stupid-some of you-so you probably noticed all the big guys are gone. Skarbrand, Ku'Gath, Masque, and Kairos haven't been seen in a couple of days, at least. More than that, the ritual that keeps us all safe from prying eyes? Is starting to fade. So, we would handle this, but we've got prom coming up in a couple months, and that's a little more important than a couple of missing Greater Teachers (and the Masque). So, it's the job of you asshats to see about fixing it. Get cracking-or else.

Spoiler: Wisdom DC 5
    Show
    Some people seem to have noticed your more odd traits, like horns or tentacles. That shouldn't be happening.

Spoiler: Wisdom DC 10
    Show
    Skarbrand, the gym coach, hasn't been in for a few days. Maybe he's finally taking anger management courses? Or maybe he's sick? But Bloodthirsters don't really get sick...

Spoiler: Wisdom DC 15
    Show
    Kairos has also been missing, as has the junior Chemistry teacher Ku'Gath and the dance coach Masque. That's something like all the Greater Teachers here.

Spoiler: Wisdom DC 20
    Show
    You've noticed a sort of... Absence. Usually there's a constant thrum of power going through the school-the demonic energies empowering the ritual to keep you all safe and hidden. That's missing.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: High School Daemons (IC)

Wait... The teachers are missing. Warren piped up with a squeak.

Huh.... Susan is more distracting then I thought. Warren muses muttering to himself, turning to the rest of his supernatural classmates he piped up.

Did the teachers mention anything weird to you four before they left?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #3

Spoiler: Did the teachers mention anything weird to you four before they left?
    Show
    Spoiler: Skarbrand-for anyone with gym
    Show
    SHOW NO MERCY! REAP THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT AND SINNERS ALIKE!

So nothing unusual.

Spoiler: Kairos-for anyone who visited the principal's office
    Show
    Have an excellent day, young student, and learn to be your best!

A bit unnerving, knowing he's capable of frying your soul out of your body, but not unusual.

Spoiler: Masque-for anyone who has dance
    Show
    And one-two one-two one-two, move it, move it, move it, come on, dance harder!

Nothing unusual there.

Spoiler: Ku'Gath-for those who have reason to visit a junior-grade chemistry teacher
    Show
    I think I might have done it this time, you know? Maybe Papa will finally be proud.

Little weird, but he often talks about Papa Nurgle.

Show
    Show

Show

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Sunset reads the note, then looks at the guy who just asked a question. She doesn't know him. Probably because he's a him and not one of the hims who hangs around her other friends and club members when she isn't around to keep the hims away. She shakes her head and backs away a few steps and in so doing just happens to wind up half-way into a fighting stance.

In her mind she mulls over the question and thinks to herself that Starbrand barely threatened to mutilate each student's still living corpses more than once each this week and the principle just wanted to talk to her about her grades. Pretty tame all in all. Though she had noticed they'd all been gone for the past few days.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

J, sitting in the class starts singing to herself nervously. Does Anyone know what we are supposed to do?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Thomas was simply sleeping in his chair as he was right in the front of the rows of desks. At least it seemed like he was sleeping, he was actually in the middle of a prank for this room before anyone got here, their interruption was quite annoying. At least till he saw that cute chick with the adorable horns. Wait horns? Thomas did not know who the other students were that were daemon touched. Things just went to a new level here seeing her.

Thomas leaned his head back as if he was snoring but really he was just trying to gauge his new pursuit. Then the reason why they were hear came out. The teachers they were gone? Well He did see Kairos last always cheery made it hard to prank him when he was so nice. Thomas hated pranking the nice guys. Man all this drama was stopping Thomas from getting some eye candy, oh well may as well wake up.

Thomas raised his head and smacked his lips.

"Do? Do what? DO me? Well if you insist. " Thomas chuckled it was a horrible joke, and the pursuit was more fun then just skipping straight to the action.

"what is going on?" Thomas asked as he continue to pretend to be waking up.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2016-05-06 at 04:30 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7

GreenSorcererElf

Rolling her eyes at the pervy guy, J says " The seniors said were supposed to figure outs whats happening.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

At Thomas' words, Sunset turns slowly almost without actually moving her feet to face him and her eyes narrow and her stance takes just another step in the direction of being a full fighting stance and she seems to have an aura of general menacing.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Thomas smiled at the wonderous and beautiful Sunset. He slowly rose his skin tanned as he looked completely human if it was not for his other wordly beauty.
    "Please mi'ladies forgive me words, I just as you both have trouble fighting back my naturally born sins."
    Thomas as he felt it was safe if it was moved slowly toward Sunset. His voice was soft sensual, his accent thick as he was clearly even despite his touched status was not from arround this country.
    "May you explain to me what is going on?"
    Thomas asked Sunset his pose not in any way threatening. It hinted at him wanting to get closer, as if he did not understand personal space.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa quickly reads the note, then swears angrily, sounding rather unlike herself, "You have got to be kidding me! Those idiots really expect us to deal with this? It's bad enough the normal people are starting to notice...And then they dump fixing it on us? God, if we don't die horribly, I'm going to kill them. Slowly." She thinks for a minute, then says, "Thinking about it, some of them would probably like that." She sighs disgustedly, and sits down, thoroughly frustrated, but already trying to think of a plan.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Thomas was torn this very moment three beautiful deamons oh how he wanted to try all three. Maybe he could there was a clear threat to them all with the higher ups being gone. He thought back on his magical training, it brought about images and flashes of memories he knew would come, but he had to muscle through them to get such rewards as helping these three lovely ladies.

Arcana check to know how to help fix this situation

(1d20+3)[10]

12. - Top - End - #12

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Thomas was torn this very moment three beautiful deamons oh how he wanted to try all three. Maybe he could there was a clear threat to them all with the higher ups being gone. He thought back on his magical training, it brought about images and flashes of memories he knew would come, but he had to muscle through them to get such rewards as helping these three lovely ladies.

Arcana check to know how to help fix this situation

[roll0]
    Spoiler: Arcana DC 10
    Show
    The ritual requires a great deal of complex moving parts to keep going, and is nigh-impossible for anyone to pull off without being some kind of avatar of magic itself. That being said, there are probably shortcuts that can be taken-just not very safe ones.

Show
    Show

Show

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

As Thomas approaches she looks back on forth to the other girls to see if they'll maybe answer him instead. When Alyssa does, she gives her a thankful look for taking the pressure to reply off of her. "Yeah" Sunset replies to Alyssa's words in an annoyed tone, not helped by the pressing in male-thing. As Thomas gets closer, she tenses up a bit more, her body getting ready to take action. Trying to fight back a bit against her instincts she talks to Alyssa, "They're kind of stronger than us though. And maybe they think we can do it because maybe they know we're great? Or maybe they just think we're dumb enough to do it for them. Which I guess is probably true. I'd rather just go try and be awesome and succeed or try and fail and have them grumble at us and then get someone else to do it than deal with what they'll do if we don't try. So, how about you? Are you great?"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Thomas turns arround looking back on memories of magic was starting to get to painful. Damn that magic was all he could think. He almost missed what the two said to him.
    He let out a pained sign.
    "Yah I have a vague idea of what to do. It will be risky. But why go through it? Personally why not come out have the humans fear or love us?"

Thomas steps away he was feeling a little queasy from those thoughts on what was needed. He went to a guitar case he had in a corner and leaned on it. Looking at everyone to see their answers.

15. - Top - End - #15

Warren was having trouble concentrating smooshed between a sexy sorceress on the right, and a beautiful bard on the left. Bonus points for alliteration he silently squeed. Having to resist clapping his hands, he remembered. He had something that could help him focus.

Pulling out demonology 101. The demon inside you, he started to consult the pages. Intending to define a way.

We could take shortcuts with weaker magic. And we've got me. He says pointing to his nose.

Alyssa. And J.... What is that short for by the way? He asked cocking his head..

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Thomas only needed a couple breathes before he went to the side of this Warren. He placed a arm arround his shoulders. Thomas wouldn't be blamed for playing sides only possibilities.
    "Now you do have impressive magic to know names not given."

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Sunset finds herself in the unusual position of looking at someone else like they're an idiot when Thomas opens his mouth, apparently forgetting that guns are a thing humans do to things they fear. She looks at the girls with a look of "Seriously? What's wrong with this guy?"

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa glares at Thomas and says, "You know, just because I'm Slaaneshi doesn't mean I'm interested in a perv like you. I'd rather have a guy I'm actually interested in eating out of my hands, rather than an idiot like you." She then sighs and says, "And besides, if the humans knew about us, we'd be on a bonfire faster than you'd think. People have a tendency to murder the heck out of what they fear."

19. - Top - End - #19

And with Thomas putting an arm around Warren he jumps in shock against J.

Sorry! I'm just a bit jumpy. Warren replies.

So Alyssa. Do you know where we could find some Salis Mundus. He asks her, holding out the book for her to see a picture of it.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

"Idiot? So you would label me an idiot. " the foreigner said.
    "Claims you know nothing of, like some weak dominatrix wanting to be in charge when you know in life that will never be. At least I respect my pursuits. They are equal to me as I to them. At least I can achieve something deeper while you try for something that will never be. Your empty while I accept myself." Thomas had walked toward the door. He was not angry but clearly was not liking this crowd. He picked up his guitar case.
    "Name is Thomas. And try to solve this without me, for unlike all of you I can hide in the midst of humans." he said before leaving the room. He had no horns he had olive skin like a foreigner versus a other worldly being. Then the name Thomas the gifted foreigner who was not even from this place for a month. Who had always aced his school work, but was only falling because he did not go to classes. He took the rest and got As but he never was in classroom. Idiot was certainly the wrong word for him.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Sunset nods a couple times in agreement with Alyssa. Then the Thomas-he said some stuff in an aggressive and condescending tone. She wasn't really sure what he meant. It sounded a lot like a bunch of brainy ego blah blah to her. She takes a step forward in a certainly menacing way now and looks at Alyssa and then looks down at the sword at her hip and tilts her head and asks, "He upsetting you?"
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2016-05-06 at 07:27 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

GreenSorcererElf

My real name is Jerian. But, I like J. Let's all work together you said shortcuts to fixing this? What kind and what do we need to do? We can't have the normal people know about us.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

Thomas heads down the hall towards the band room. He had a feeling it would be empty this time of day, as it normally was. Band was not usually accepted in this school it would seem during normal class hours. Thomas always thought that strange, he always believed music could help ones education if done properly. Finding a decent table to places his case on he opens it up to reveal not only a Guitar, but a saxophone and flute inside as well. all three seeming to be in great shape. Taken care of with respect.

Thomas pulls out his Saxophone, and begins to play. He allows the music to clear his mind and think on the solutions needed to help all the other Daemons. He had to remember after all not all Daemons were like those he left. Those who lived openly and unafraid of judgment.

Performance
    Hopefully to aid the Arcana check

(1d20+5)[7]

Arcana

(1d20+3)[22]

24. - Top - End - #24

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamD40 View Post
    My real name is Jerian. But, I like J. Let's all work together you said shortcuts to fixing this? What kind and what do we need to do? We can't have the normal people know about us.
    J it is. Warren says with a nod.

Well first we need Salis Mundus. He states gesturing to the picture, beckoning J to the other side of him, next to Alyssa.

Do either of you two know where to find it? He asks smiling at the girls.

25. - Top - End - #25

GreenSorcererElf

I'm sure I could flirt it out of one of the seniors. They always want young girls. She says flirtatiously

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamD40 View Post
    I'm sure I could flirt it out of one of the seniors. They always want young girls. She says flirtatiously
    And like Warren starts blushing and stuttering.

H... hi.... M... my name is Warren. He says with a dopey grin and holding a hand forward for a handshake.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Thomas knew he needed the Salts it ended his song suddenly. He quickly packed his sax away and rushed out the room. This time heading to the Chemstry room's storage. Without the teacher being there the class would most likely be in Chaos. He could slip in and grab some salts from those Stores.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Alyssa grins as she watches J put the moves on Warren, but then blinks as she realizes she's kinda feeling jealous, and 'trips' forwards, acting like it was caused by leaning too far forwards to look at the book, hoping to end up on top of Warren, with her chest in his face. As she falls, though, she puts on the full act, yelping, "Ahh! OhgodsI'msosorry!" and flailing her arms around, pretending to try to regain her balance.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Sunset just stares blankly as the rude guy left and the other two girls started suddenly competing over the other boy. Feeling a bit dumb for just standing there doing nothing (and a bit disappointed that both girls apparently cared more about boys than this rather serious issue), she asks nobody in particular, "So we're not going to try and find them? I think I could more likely do that than fix the magic problem. That's not really my thing. Not that being a detective is either I guess."
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2016-05-06 at 10:04 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Thomas knew he needed the Salts it ended his song suddenly. He quickly packed his sax away and rushed out the room. This time heading to the Chemstry room's storage. Without the teacher being there the class would most likely be in Chaos. He could slip in and grab some salts from those Stores.
    Spoiler: Chemistry Room
    Show
    When you enter the chemistry room... Everything seems to be in order. There's a tall man in a respectable business suit at the head of the classroom, and as Thomas enters, one of his three heads turns to face him. "Can I help you, young man?"

Show
    Show

Show