New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Hayle Region (IC)

Marcus' face turns blank, emotion vanishing as his father keeps talking. He'd already gotten his license, which was farther than some had ever gotten. He'd managed to defeat two of Jamba's grunts with the help of Puck. Hell, he'd gotten a Sneasel Egg from a Gym Leader! He'd already done more as a Trainer than his father had ever dreamed of, and was going to do something with his life.

"Keep watching the TV," Marcus says coldly, already walking for the door. "Because that's the only place you'll ever see me again."

Without another word Marcus leaves, planning to spend the night at the Pokemon Center. Might as well start his journey as a real Pokemon Trainer.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

2. - Top - End - #302
    Dwarf in the Playground

Once he was done with his chores, Raymond went back to the house to get cleaned up. He felt more awake than ever, a big grin spreading across his face as he wondered about what to do next. Heading out, the boy took out his pokegear and decided to call Yellow. Maybe she would be up for looking for more wild pokemon. "Hey, Yellow! It's Ray! What are you up to today?"
    Awesome avatar by Dashwood

“Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob.” -- The Federalist No. 55

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

"I can't... just... stand here and do nothing! Hurry up and heal Arlo. We're gonna go... train." Dominic says, knowing how stupid it was to even think of going after whatever attacked his dad. But he really couldn't just stay there. They wouldn't let him into the ICU anyway... Better to do something productive. "I just... I can't be here and not do something. Sitting here..." He looks down at his feet. "Just... yeah." He goes and sits down in one of the chairs in the lobby.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    The priest nodded and accepts both Gladia and the vial. After telling you that the process will talked about two hours for the process to be complete and the waiting room/religious facilities available if you cared to use them, he shuffled to a back room to do his work.
    The mention of religious facilities gives Angus an idea. After Gladia accompanies the man to the back room, Angus runs outside and heads for the Temple of Regigigas. Only fitting that I offer some prayers before I leave.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Thistle cheers once he hears the second Spearow fall, performing a little victory dance to the rhythm of Adam's heavy breaths, "Okay...that worked, but we seriously aren't doing that again unless we gotta," the young trainer commented as the adrenaline woredown, much to Thistle's dismay. Sure they had a few bumps and bruises, but it had worked out for the best!

"Yeah no, if those guys had been a bit higher you could've been in real trouble," he added as he picked up the last basket form the little knook he'd stowed it away in before the skirmish, wincing slightly at the ache in his arms from catching Thistle. "Only reason why it's staying in the play book, is because it worked at all,"

With that the two settled into a steady pace of picking up the best looking peppers that remained in the patch, chorused by Thistle's occasional grumble of disagreement with his decision; but unable to convince the boy to change his mind despite his many gesticulations. Once their basket was full, Adam picked up the two spearow's and placed them on a high perch on a nearby tree; sturdy enough that it seemed unlikely for either of the pair to fall off by accident when they awoke.

With the birds secured for the moment Adam and Thistle went on their way, eager to deliver their last basket.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Marcus' face turns blank, emotion vanishing as his father keeps talking. He'd already gotten his license, which was farther than some had ever gotten. He'd managed to defeat two of Jamba's grunts with the help of Puck. Hell, he'd gotten a Sneasel Egg from a Gym Leader! He'd already done more as a Trainer than his father had ever dreamed of, and was going to do something with his life.

"Keep watching the TV," Marcus says coldly, already walking for the door. "Because that's the only place you'll ever see me again."

Without another word Marcus leaves, planning to spend the night at the Pokemon Center. Might as well start his journey as a real Pokemon Trainer.
    The nurse sighed when she saw you come in, but her voice was playful. Didn't Augustus tell you to stay home tonight? You'll push yourself too hard if you stay out all the time. What can I do for you?
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Venetian View Post
    Once he was done with his chores, Raymond went back to the house to get cleaned up. He felt more awake than ever, a big grin spreading across his face as he wondered about what to do next. Heading out, the boy took out his pokegear and decided to call Yellow. Maybe she would be up for looking for more wild pokemon. "Hey, Yellow! It's Ray! What are you up to today?"
    I just finished packing! she chirped. I was thinking that I might look for another pokemon today. It's good to get a couple at first. You want to come?
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2015-08-22 at 10:44 PM.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prehysterical View Post
    The mention of religious facilities gives Angus an idea. After Gladia accompanies the man to the back room, Angus runs outside and heads for the Temple of Regigigas. Only fitting that I offer some prayers before I leave.
    The route to the giant's temple was a long one, up many steps and down many pathways with stones that were uneven. When you reached his citadel, the familiar entrance appeared to you. Built into the side of a hill the entire side had been cut sheer and laid with stone. The door was made of the same gray stone as the wall, a masterful work of craftsmanship. Ringing the doorway were three orbs. One made of polished rock, another of nevermelting ice, and an orb of steel so finely wrought that it reflected the face of any looking at it.

The inside was similarly familiar, full of tinkerers making oddities and artisans working on projects to honor the creator despite the damage that it had done in the past.

Spoiler
    Show
    While this isn't going to be used immediately, I'd like you to make a perception check now for a later time so I don't forget. The DC is (4d6)[12]

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Regalus View Post
    Thistle cheers once he hears the second Spearow fall, performing a little victory dance to the rhythm of Adam's heavy breaths, "Okay...that worked, but we seriously aren't doing that again unless we gotta," the young trainer commented as the adrenaline woredown, much to Thistle's dismay. Sure they had a few bumps and bruises, but it had worked out for the best!

"Yeah no, if those guys had been a bit higher you could've been in real trouble," he added as he picked up the last basket form the little knook he'd stowed it away in before the skirmish, wincing slightly at the ache in his arms from catching Thistle. "Only reason why it's staying in the play book, is because it worked at all,"

With that the two settled into a steady pace of picking up the best looking peppers that remained in the patch, chorused by Thistle's occasional grumble of disagreement with his decision; but unable to convince the boy to change his mind despite his many gesticulations. Once their basket was full, Adam picked up the two spearow's and placed them on a high perch on a nearby tree; sturdy enough that it seemed unlikely for either of the pair to fall off by accident when they awoke.

With the birds secured for the moment Adam and Thistle went on their way, eager to deliver their last basket.
    Your journey back was uneventful, with no more wild pokemon confronting you. When you entered the cafe, a face different than the one before greeted you. The staff was cleaning tables, organizing ingredients, and all of the other closing day tasks common at a restaurant.

Ah, and he's back again. You've got our berries? He quickly checked the basket. Wonderful! This'll tide us over just fine until Lillian's package arrives. We've got your money right here he said as he handed you a wad of bills. We probably won't need anything else tomorrow, but there are other shopkeepers around if you're still looking to make a bit of cash.
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2015-08-22 at 10:47 PM.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jacior View Post
    "I can't... just... stand here and do nothing! Hurry up and heal Arlo. We're gonna go... train." Dominic says, knowing how stupid it was to even think of going after whatever attacked his dad. But he really couldn't just stay there. They wouldn't let him into the ICU anyway... Better to do something productive. "I just... I can't be here and not do something. Sitting here..." He looks down at his feet. "Just... yeah." He goes and sits down in one of the chairs in the lobby.
    For about three hours, you recieved no real information other than 'wait and see'. Then, the lead doctor came out, wiping the sweat from her eyes. She walked over to you with an exhausted look on her face. Well, he's awake and stable now, enough so that we've decided to let you and talk with him. Don't put much stress on him though, as conversation will likely be tiring. Goodness knows that he's lucky to be alive. I am sorry for keeping you for so long, but it raised our chances of success, and that could have made all the difference. She gave a weak smile before heading to a back room, likely to get a short rest.

Spoiler
    Show

you can do mental rp stuff and head in the room, but don't start the conversation yet so I can set the scene and stuff

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #311
    Dwarf in the Playground

I just finished packing! she chirped. I was thinking that I might look for another pokemon today. It's good to get a couple at first. You want to come?
    Raymond nearly smacked himself. Packing! He would have to do that tonight before he went to bed. "Sure," the boy replied, turning to head towards the Pokemon Center, "Lets meet at the Pokemon Center, okay?"

“Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob.” -- The Federalist No. 55

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

"Home... Isn't an option," Marcus mutters, averting his eyes. "Can I get a room for the night?" the boy asks, half-pleading.

Show

13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Thanks, I'll be sure to have a look around then; have a good one!" the boy said cheerfully, Thistle adding in his own merry fair-well, before the pair headed home to share their joyful new tidings with his mother. All in all, Adam considered their first outing as a Trainer and partner a success.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #314
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    (2d6)[7]

Looking around, Angus tries to find the anvil in the temple that is the ultimate symbol of Regigigas's creative powers. Once he finds it, Angus kneels before it and sends out a prayer to the outcast giant.

Might Golem God, Gift-giver and Fire-bringer, I have completed my task and go out into the world to bring it closer to the vision that you had intended. I will strive to bring humility to Man and restore the balance between us and Pokemon.

Alas, Great One, I am lost on one point. It pains me to bind Gladia to the metal prisons of Man's design, but smashing her pokeball will leave her vulnerable to the predations of others. Please, Regigigas, what can I do to keep her safe while respecting her place in the world?

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ettin in the Playground

Raymond nearly smacked himself. Packing! He would have to do that tonight before he went to bed. "Sure," the boy replied, turning to head towards the Pokemon Center, "Lets meet at the Pokemon Center, okay?"
    When you arrived at the pokemon center, Yellow was doing something with her fishing pole. When you approached, you saw that she attached a pokball to the end of the line and was testing how it felt to cast the line with such a heavy object attached. When she looked up from her work she saw you and started beaming.

Hey Ray! How're you this morning, I've already started training Pika and he's a really good pokemon! How're you today? in her usual rapid-fire speech.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ettin in the Playground

"Thanks, I'll be sure to have a look around then; have a good one!" the boy said cheerfully, Thistle adding in his own merry fair-well, before the pair headed home to share their joyful new tidings with his mother. All in all, Adam considered their first outing as a Trainer and partner a success.
    You entered the house to your mother snoring on the couch, a pot of stew on the table in anticipation of your arrival.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ettin in the Playground

"Home... Isn't an option," Marcus mutters, averting his eyes. "Can I get a room for the night?" the boy asks, half-pleading.
    The nurse's face changed, a hint of empathy flashing in her eyes before she quickly reverted back to the happy nurse that she was supposed to be. Of course you can stay here she said. Room and board are free at pokemon centers for the start of your journey, so don't worry about it.

She checked a registry quickly to find out which rooms were open. You're room's this way. She led you into some back hallways of the center and up to the second floor before showing you your room. It was small, with just enough room for a bed, a desk, and a sink and drawers built into the walls.

There's food in the kitchen down the hall if you're hungry she said. And we have a breakfast bar each morning. It's not the best food in the world, but its good enough. She quietly closes your door and returns to her desk.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prehysterical View Post
    Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    [roll0]

Looking around, Angus tries to find the anvil in the temple that is the ultimate symbol of Regigigas's creative powers. Once he finds it, Angus kneels before it and sends out a prayer to the outcast giant.

Might Golem God, Gift-giver and Fire-bringer, I have completed my task and go out into the world to bring it closer to the vision that you had intended. I will strive to bring humility to Man and restore the balance between us and Pokemon.

Alas, Great One, I am lost on one point. It pains me to bind Gladia to the metal prisons of Man's design, but smashing her pokeball will leave her vulnerable to the predations of others. Please, Regigigas, what can I do to keep her safe while respecting her place in the world?
    While your god did not respond to you in words, which is rarer than the godtouched as sayings went, you saw what could be interpreted as a signal as a large man walked in, one you recognized as Cross, the captain of the palace, city, and wall guard. He was a well known figure and quite popular, being one to stay out of the politics that could consume the city at times.

On his back rode an Aegislash, which promptly slipped out of its sheath and began to hover near his back. Six pokeballs lay at his waist, one of which undoubtedly belonged to his Aegislash, though he carried it freely rather than inside the pokeball. Cross glanced around for a second before quickly walking over to the head priest, and the two walked into the back rooms of the temple together. Was it coincidence that he entered right after your prayer? That's was up to you to decide.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Dominic gets up from the chair and nods. He'd basically not moved, not even when the nurse came back and handed him Arlo's pokeball. Just sitting there, looking at the ball. He follows the nurse towards his dad's room, trying not to think about what he's going to see. He drags his feet, a feeling of dread slowly building up in his stomach... It felt like his stomach was in his throat. Reaching the door, Dominic stands outside for a minute before slowly pushing it open. "Dad?"

20. - Top - End - #320
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I'm doin' good, Yellow. How are you," Ray replied, smiling. He found the girl's enthusiasm almost contagious, and it was quite charming too. He adjusted the strap of his backpack over his shoulder, his smile growing into a grin as he asked, "So, where do you think we should go today? I wanna try and find some more bug pokemon if I can."

Not wanting to leave Jasper cooped up in his pokeball all day, Ray released the Joltik, "Come on out, little buddy." The tick crawled up his leg, over his shirt, and finally rested on his shoulder, looking at Yellow and chittering in a friendly manner.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

Marcus thanks the nurse before heading up to his room, tossing his bag on the floor and sitting on the bed, turning on the lamp as he opens up one of his many journals. The boy clicks his pen, ready to begin, only to burst into tears, lying sobbing on the bed until sleep finally claims him.

"Gelver, you have to focus!" the boy shouts, watching as the Froakie once again failed to connect. "Aim where the rock is going to be, not where it is! Again!" Marcus cries, throwing a rock high into the air.

"Quick Attack! Go!" Marcus shouts, watching as the Froakie once again dashes forward in a blur, managing to snatch the rock out of the air for the first time today.

"Yes!" the boy cries, quickly jotting some notes down. "Now, let's do that three more times!"

The Froakie looks at Marcus, the fatigue of the training obvious in the Pokemon's eyes. A webbed hand also goes to the stomach of the amphibian, the Froakie letting out a mournful croak.

For a second, Marcus considers ignoring the frog before deciding that they'd done more than enough training for the day. "Alright, let's go," Marcus says as he begins to walk back towards the Pokemon Center. Gelver quickly leaps forward, latching onto Marcus' shoulder, earning him a quick glance and sarcastic, muttered "Lazy," from Marcus which, in turn, earned the Trainer a light smack on the head.

A short while later, Marcus and Gelver sat at a table, plates overloaded with food from the breakfast bar sitting in front of them. Marcus was furiously taking notes; after all, he had a whole day to make up for!

Quote Originally Posted by Profile Album
    Gym Leaders
    Augustus, Stormwrack Harbor Leader - A big, powerful man, Augustus seems to be fairly jovial most of the time and is certainly kind, although when he gets angry he is truly terrifying. Obviously, Augustus specializes in Water and Ice Types, with his Poliwrath being his primary Pokemon.

Jamba
    Djinni, Black Kingside Knight - One of the highest ranking members of Jamba, Djinni appears to focus on recruitment, with acts of terror against Gyms being a secondary focus. Judging by the number of Spinarak she had, some kind of Bug specialization can be assumed.

Puck and Team
    Puck, Rank 0 - A Trainer who seems to prefer Grass Types who earned his Trainer License the same day I did. He seems fairly amicable, and has some strange connection with Grass that allows him to almost act as a Pokemon.
    Lily, Lotad, Owned by Puck - While very little about personality has been observed, Lily appears to be a fairly resilient fighter as well as capable, as demonstrated by the Jamba attack.
    Known Moves: Absorb

My Pokemon
    Gelver, Froakie - While somewhat lazy and a bit too insubordinate at times, Gelver appears to be everything I could have wanted in a Starter. Smart, capable, and willing to keep fighting until the battle is over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Technique Album
    Dark Moves
    Thief - A vicious strike that can be amplified with a knife, Thief allows Pokemon or Trainers to quickly grab an item while the foe is distracted by the pain.

Ghost Moves
    Lick - A simple slap of the tongue, Lick appears to cause the Pokemon to create toxins that can allow them to paralyze the target with their saliva.

Grass Moves
    Absorb - A parasitic Grass-Type attack, while Absorb's actual power is extremely low it has the added benefit of healing a Trainer for part of the damage done.

Normal Moves
    Growl - A snarl or cute cry that makes Pokemon hesitant to attack in a small area around the user. Does not appear to be particularly useful.
    Pound - A simple striking attack. Does not appear to have any special effects involved.
    Quick Attack - Similar in power to Pound, this attack has the added benefit of allowing the Pokemon to move at blinding speed, striking far quicker than they would normally be capable of.

Water Moves
    Bubble - Sticky bubbles are sprayed around the Pokemon, popping for small amounts of damage and occasionally clinging to Pokemon, slowing them slightly.
    Waterfall - Using a jet of water to propel themselves, Waterfall allows a Pokemon to strike hard enough to leave a foe dazed and unable to act.
    As Marcus finishes he pulls out his Pokegear, ignoring how quickly Gelver is stuffing his face, before realizing that, while he gave Puck his number, he hadn't managed to grab the other boy's number.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Just applying my Training stuff to Gelver and adding all his stuff with Chronicler.

Show

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jacior View Post
    Dominic gets up from the chair and nods. He'd basically not moved, not even when the nurse came back and handed him Arlo's pokeball. Just sitting there, looking at the ball. He follows the nurse towards his dad's room, trying not to think about what he's going to see. He drags his feet, a feeling of dread slowly building up in his stomach... It felt like his stomach was in his throat. Reaching the door, Dominic stands outside for a minute before slowly pushing it open. "Dad?"
    The room had obviously been clean after the observation, and your father lay in his bed. The only part of him visible under the sheets was his face, ashen and tired. A large cut had been stiched up that lead from high on one cheek down to near his neck. His hair, previously dark brown, now had large streaks of white in it. A several tubes snaked from various machines near the bed under the blankets near his midsection.

At your word, his head turned slightly in your direction, making him wince in pain. He began to talk in a soft voice tinged with struggle. Hey son. I told you I'd be back today didn't I? Even in his rough state, a faint hint of humor managed to sneak out of his voice. How'd it go?

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #323
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm doin' good, Yellow. How are you," Ray replied, smiling. He found the girl's enthusiasm almost contagious, and it was quite charming too. He adjusted the strap of his backpack over his shoulder, his smile growing into a grin as he asked, "So, where do you think we should go today? I wanna try and find some more bug pokemon if I can."

Not wanting to leave Jasper cooped up in his pokeball all day, Ray released the Joltik, "Come on out, little buddy." The tick crawled up his leg, over his shirt, and finally rested on his shoulder, looking at Yellow and chittering in a friendly manner.
    Yellow shrugged. There are lots of places to find bug type pokemon round here she said. There should be some in the woods not too far north of here, but you can never know really.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ettin in the Playground

Marcus thanks the nurse before heading up to his room, tossing his bag on the floor and sitting on the bed, turning on the lamp as he opens up one of his many journals. The boy clicks his pen, ready to begin, only to burst into tears, lying sobbing on the bed until sleep finally claims him.

"Gelver, you have to focus!" the boy shouts, watching as the Froakie once again failed to connect. "Aim where the rock is going to be, not where it is! Again!" Marcus cries, throwing a rock high into the air.

"Quick Attack! Go!" Marcus shouts, watching as the Froakie once again dashes forward in a blur, managing to snatch the rock out of the air for the first time today.

"Yes!" the boy cries, quickly jotting some notes down. "Now, let's do that three more times!"

The Froakie looks at Marcus, the fatigue of the training obvious in the Pokemon's eyes. A webbed hand also goes to the stomach of the amphibian, the Froakie letting out a mournful croak.

For a second, Marcus considers ignoring the frog before deciding that they'd done more than enough training for the day. "Alright, let's go," Marcus says as he begins to walk back towards the Pokemon Center. Gelver quickly leaps forward, latching onto Marcus' shoulder, earning him a quick glance and sarcastic, muttered "Lazy," from Marcus which, in turn, earned the Trainer a light smack on the head.

A short while later, Marcus and Gelver sat at a table, plates overloaded with food from the breakfast bar sitting in front of them. Marcus was furiously taking notes; after all, he had a whole day to make up for!

As Marcus finishes he pulls out his Pokegear, ignoring how quickly Gelver is stuffing his face, before realizing that, while he gave Puck his number, he hadn't managed to grab the other boy's number.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Just applying my Training stuff to Gelver and adding all his stuff with Chronicler.
    Just when you were starting to wonder about Puck, a text came in to your cell phone from an unknown number.

Hey, if you want to meet up today, I'll be out by that place in the river that we were at last night, except much closer to town. Here's to hoping that no Jamba members show up this time!

- Puck
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2015-08-23 at 11:14 AM.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #325
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I'm an idiot, the boy thinks to himself ruefully as the excitement of the day washes away at the sight of his mother curled up on the couch, replaced by a persistent pang of guilt. He hadn't thought he was taking that long, the stop at the center was inevitable, and the cafe had been right there; it had been pragmatic to help out then yet...it didn't help him deal with the guilt. He felt like kicking himself; he should have gone home as soon as the center had patched Thistle up. He should have at least called to let her know he'd be taking a while.

With a rueful sigh that drew Thistle's confused eye, the lad walked over to the sofa; kneeling down besides the woman, "Mom... mom... I'm home," he uttered gently as he softly caressed her arm, trying to gently stir the older woman from her slumber in the hopes of making amends for his ill thought decisions.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #326
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yellow shrugged. There are lots of places to find bug type pokemon round here she said. There should be some in the woods not too far north of here, but you can never know really.
    Raymond shrugged in return, adding, "Well, that seems like as good a place as any to start looking. Wanna go?"

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm an idiot, the boy thinks to himself ruefully as the excitement of the day washes away at the sight of his mother curled up on the couch, replaced by a persistent pang of guilt. He hadn't thought he was taking that long, the stop at the center was inevitable, and the cafe had been right there; it had been pragmatic to help out then yet...it didn't help him deal with the guilt. He felt like kicking himself; he should have gone home as soon as the center had patched Thistle up. He should have at least called to let her know he'd be taking a while.

With a rueful sigh that drew Thistle's confused eye, the lad walked over to the sofa; kneeling down besides the woman, "Mom... mom... I'm home," he uttered gently as he softly caressed her arm, trying to gently stir the older woman from her slumber in the hopes of making amends for his ill thought decisions.
    Your mother's eyes opened with a snap quickly searching the room to see who had come. Oh you're back. Sorry Adam, just taking a bit of nap. We're having stew for dinner tonight since I knew that you'd be busy getting a new trainer license and all.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ettin in the Playground

Raymond shrugged in return, adding, "Well, that seems like as good a place as any to start looking. Wanna go?"
    You reached the forest after about half an hour of walking and began to make your way through one of the winding paths inside the woods. After a while you were lead to a fork where the path split into three. One was a steep downhill slope, another continued on the same path as the one you were already on, and the last curved off to the left. In the distance down the left path you started to see patches of wildflowers in full bloom.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #329
    Dwarf in the Playground

You reached the forest after about half an hour of walking and began to make your way through one of the winding paths inside the woods. After a while you were lead to a fork where the path split into three. One was a steep downhill slope, another continued on the same path as the one you were already on, and the last curved off to the left. In the distance down the left path you started to see patches of wildflowers in full bloom.
    When they reached the fork, Raymond paused. He looked around, taking a moment to consider the options. The boy wasn't entirely sure what he would find on any of them, so he simply decided to take the choice out of his hands. Ray first pointed at the steep path, saying, "Eenie meanie miney mo! Catch a luxray by the toe! If he hollers let him go! Eenie meanie miney mo!"

When the children's rhyme finished, he was pointing again at the downhill slope, "Well, let's head that way then!"

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

Marcus grins as he gets the text, quickly heading out of the Pokemon Center and making his way straight to the river.

Show