New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The Hayle Region (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nope I just forgot that you didn't have armor

As you arrived at the gate a large group of people were entering the fortress lead by a group of armored folks one of whom carried a flag that bore the sign of the Ironwall Mercenaries, a black tower on a red field. The rest seemed to be fairly normal people, some certainly looked like trainers, but many others could have been sightseers, businessmen, or any number of things. Even a few Zahaard dwellers were in the group, their dress setting them apart. Of course, even the most bland of individuals could have been trainers; you never know.

As one of the mercenaries passed you heard him telling a partner. ... lot to do before we leave with another group tomorrow.
    Angus dearly hopes that this is not a sign that no parties are leaving today. He waits patiently by the gate for lack of anything better to do, eyes peeled for that black tower symbol on anyone approaching.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prehysterical View Post
    Angus dearly hopes that this is not a sign that no parties are leaving today. He waits patiently by the gate for lack of anything better to do, eyes peeled for that black tower symbol on anyone approaching.
    You waited for about half an hour with no more Ironwall figures even near the entrance, just four different guards waiting at the gate and checking trainer ranks for the few people who were attempting to brave the mountain today. Eventually however you heard a voice from behind you.

They aren't coming you know, a light voice said They come in every Tuesday and leave on Wednesdays, so there's no point in waiting around like a lost Lilipup all day. The voice chuckled at its own joke.

When you turned around, you saw a girl about your age with raven black hair. She was seated on a straw thatched roof about three meters off the ground. She was dressed mostly in leathers with little rivets in it, and they fit her well. She had a long robe open in the front with a hood that was pulled off of her hair and hung at her back. A small knife gleamed on her waist.

The girl cocked her head, and her grin got even wider. Of course, even if they were leaving today, its only a free trip for first timers like us if you have your trainer license, and you seemed to have misplaced yours somewhere I see. She gave another light chuckle and, as you checked for where you had placed your license, you noticed that the card had vanished.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Oh wow, really; you're planning on becoming a Ranger too?" Adam questioend in surprise before lowerign one of the buckets and extending his free hand towards Nile's to shake in greeting, "Oh, and the name's Adam; pleasure to meet ya Niles,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #424

Incensed at this girl's sheer audacity, Angus's hand clenches into a fist and he thrusts a finger at her. "Lass, you are about to make a very persistent enemy. Return my license and make a proper introduction of yourself!"
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Not sure whether this counts more as Intimidate or Command, but they both have the same rank so I will just roll: (2d6)[7]

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Regalus View Post
    "Oh wow, really; you're planning on becoming a Ranger too?" Adam questioend in surprise before lowerign one of the buckets and extending his free hand towards Nile's to shake in greeting, "Oh, and the name's Adam; pleasure to meet ya Niles,"
    Niles had a firm grip and embraced the handshake eagerly. So you're headed to Stormwrack as well then I take it? It'd be nice to have a travelling companion. I'm a bit nervous about battling Augustus myself, but its something we've all got to do.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #426
    Ettin in the Playground

Incensed at this girl's sheer audacity, Angus's hand clenches into a fist and he thrusts a finger at her. "Lass, you are about to make a very persistent enemy. Return my license and make a proper introduction of yourself!"
    Show
    Not sure whether this counts more as Intimidate or Command, but they both have the same rank so I will just roll: [roll0]
    The girl chuckled lightly and spoke again in her lilting voice. Well that's nawt very nice now is it? She slowly slipped a card, presumably your license, out of her pocket. If I wanted to keep it I would've never told you now would I? T's not like I took it an ran off is it? Besides, I've got me own; passed just like you mr ... she paused to read the license Angus. All I'm lookin for is a bi' o' fun.

She crossed her legs, remaining stationary on the roof. Tell ya what, if you agree to have a battle with me, then I'll be more than happy to return your license. If not, well I don't think you'll be able to catch me. The roofs are my domain afta all.

Watchya say?

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #427

Show
    I like how thick the accent got all of a sudden.

Angus knows that he can't possibly catch the girl. Gladia catches his outrage and she flips over the young man before floating vertically before him. Her eye is fixed on the young woman, ready to fight. Angus grips Gladia's hilt and twirls her expertly in his hand before adopting a fighting stance, shield raised to passive guard position. Both of them had enjoyed training to fight as one like this. "You wish to battle me? Let's have at it, then."

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    I like how thick the accent got all of a sudden.

Angus knows that he can't possibly catch the girl. Gladia catches his outrage and she flips over the young man before floating vertically before him. Her eye is fixed on the young woman, ready to fight. Angus grips Gladia's hilt and twirls her expertly in his hand before adopting a fighting stance, shield raised to passive guard position. Both of them had enjoyed training to fight as one like this. "You wish to battle me? Let's have at it, then."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bear with me, I'm trying to incorporate more toys in my toolbox, and I didn't think of an accent on her until afterwards. Imagine it as more of a lilting accent with cut off consonants rather than something heavy and overbearing.

As a side note, I noticed that you hadn't yet leveled up Gladia after the gym encounter. You recieved 20 exp points from it, which puts her at Lv 11

At your words, she smiled slyly, slipped your license into one of her pockets, and hopped lightly off of the edge, rolling as she hit the ground, appearing completely unharmed. Anything to say before we get started? she asked as she released a small pokemon that she called Buster, and pulled her knife out of the sheath.

Spoiler
    Show
    If you have any comments, make them now. Additionally, please add your initiative to the map. I believe that the Girl will have the first move.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #429
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Dominic flinched when she brought up his father. That was why he wanted to talk to her, but it still hurt. "Yeah... I was wondering if you'd mind if I stayed at the gym and trained with you for a while. I can't... really... leave him here by himself. I need to stay and take care of him."

10. - Top - End - #430

Show
    Ah, so it's total XP rather than 110 to get to the next level. Thanks for clarifying that. Also, yes, Angus is a slow boy.
    Quick reminder that Angus's shield gives +2 Evasion, which goes to +4, +3, and +3 respectively.

"Let's have your name. 'Tis only fair, since you already know mine."

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    Ah, so it's total XP rather than 110 to get to the next level. Thanks for clarifying that. Also, yes, Angus is a slow boy.
    Quick reminder that Angus's shield gives +2 Evasion, which goes to +4, +3, and +3 respectively.

"Let's have your name. 'Tis only fair, since you already know mine."
    Jean she said as she suddenly lunged forwards, her knife slashing in a thousand different cuts. Even against the your shield, many blows found their mark and Jean attempted used the blood on her knife to splash it into your eyes.

At the same time Chomper dashed around the battle pulling up on the other side of both man and weapon and slammed his foot into the ground, causing a blast of earth and stone around him.

Spoiler
    Show

Jean uses Feint Attack on Angus, this automatically hits, but to roll for crit (1d20)[18]
    Physical Dark Damage (2d6+22)[26], on crit (2d6+10)[15]

On a hit, she activates the Blind maneuver with the Dirty Fighting feature.
    This automatically hits, but requires opposed stealth rolls (4d6)[14]
    If hers is higher you are blinded until the end of her next turn, resulting in a -6 to accuracy rolls.

Chomper shifts to the back going around adjacent squares so as not to provoke an attack of opportunity and uses Bulldoze. He is flanking both of you, providing you with a -2 to evasion. Additionally, I should note that, because Gladia is being used as a weapon, her No Guard ability is not applicable (see living weapons rules). This attack targets both of you.
    AC 2 (1d20+1)[14]
    Physical Ground Damage (2d8+24)[32], on crit (2d8+10)[18]
    -1 Speed CS on hit (not that it matters)

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jacior View Post
    Dominic flinched when she brought up his father. That was why he wanted to talk to her, but it still hurt. "Yeah... I was wondering if you'd mind if I stayed at the gym and trained with you for a while. I can't... really... leave him here by himself. I need to stay and take care of him."
    The leader sighed and ran one of her hands through her hair. I'm afraid that I can't Dominic. I have too many duties to invest that amount of time in your growth, and you aren't nearly skilled enough to work as a gym trainer yet.

And as for your father, he's in the best medical care you can find except for the cybernetic laboratories in Central. While he's in pretty bad shape, its nothing that our doctors haven't seen before. I've already arranged with the doctors to have him stay at my place when he's well enough to be discharged. We used to be on the same exploration crew, and he's saved my life enough that I owe him this much. Trust me, he'll be in good hands.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #433
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Dominic just kind of stood their for a minute. He didn't really think he'd get to train at the gym, but she was going to take care of his dad? It was really so simple? He looked down at his shoes, small tears welling in his eyes. Clearing his throat he spoke. "I... Thank you." The young trained kind of lunges forward and gives Savannah a hug before running off to his home.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming there's no time left to do anything, skip to next morning? Cause I still wanna go try and find a pokemon if I can. :P

14. - Top - End - #434
    Ettin in the Playground

Dominic just kind of stood their for a minute. He didn't really think he'd get to train at the gym, but she was going to take care of his dad? It was really so simple? He looked down at his shoes, small tears welling in his eyes. Clearing his throat he spoke. "I... Thank you." The young trained kind of lunges forward and gives Savannah a hug before running off to his home.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming there's no time left to do anything, skip to next morning? Cause I still wanna go try and find a pokemon if I can. :P
    Savannah returns the hug rather awkwardly and watches you dash home before turning and heading to her home.

Spoiler
    Show
    Feel free to timeskip to tomorrow, but yeah, night has fallen

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #435
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Dominic crawls into bed without eating and spends a long time staring at the ceiling before he finally falls asleep. By the time morning rolls around he feels more tired than when he went to bed and he breaks his rule about not drinking coffee as he eats breakfast. He doesn't feed Arlo yet, planning on heading to the store to get him baby food like Savannah had suggested. With everything that had happened, he hadn't had time to get everything done that he'd wanted to yesterday. And now he had to make himself better and quickly at that. Today was a hardcore training day. And maybe earning some money too...

After he eats, he heads for the store to get baby food and bait, feed Arlo and ask about any jobs the shopkeeper might need to have done.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ettin in the Playground

Dominic crawls into bed without eating and spends a long time staring at the ceiling before he finally falls asleep. By the time morning rolls around he feels more tired than when he went to bed and he breaks his rule about not drinking coffee as he eats breakfast. He doesn't feed Arlo yet, planning on heading to the store to get him baby food like Savannah had suggested. With everything that had happened, he hadn't had time to get everything done that he'd wanted to yesterday. And now he had to make himself better and quickly at that. Today was a hardcore training day. And maybe earning some money too...

After he eats, he heads for the store to get baby food and bait, feed Arlo and ask about any jobs the shopkeeper might need to have done.
    The assistant chef nodded when you asked about work. We've got some fishing nets out on the other side of the lake that need to be collected. There are about twelve nets out there that are ready to be collected today. I'll pay you 300 per net. Just remember to avoid conflict with the wilds near the watering hole area. That last thing I need is for a stampede to happen with one of my temp workers at fault.

Spoiler
    Show
    It takes an hour for the round trip, at 300 per net. Humans can carry two nets at a time

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright!" Marcus says excitedly, glad that his Pokemon are so confident. "Comiter, take the blue one! I'll snag the other!" Marcus says, flinging his Pokeball at the already injured Nidoran as Comiter runs forward, brandishing his club of bone.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Marcus throws a Pokeball!
    AC 6: (1d20+1)[13] (AP boost)
    Capture: (1d100-1)[72]

Comiter uses Bone Club!
    AC 5: (1d20)[13]
    Damage: (2d10+22)[25]
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

18. - Top - End - #438
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Dominic nods. "Ok, shouldn't take very long!" That'd be more than enough to start his traveling! And it'd leave plenty of time for training today. Dominic feeds Arlo and then does their early morning training together to get Arlo focused and ready for the day. After that, they head for the other side of the lake to start gathering up nets.

Spoiler
    Show
    Train for an hour, gain 12 EXP ((5+5.5)*1.15), apply Focused and Inspired training.

Purchased Baby Food and Bait for a total of: $250+Baby Food

19. - Top - End - #439

Spoiler: Round 1 OOC
    Show
    Initiative: 6

Angus
    HP: 18/48
    Injuries: 1
    Evasion: ATK 2 SATK 1 ANY 1, +2 due to shield but -2 due to flanking

Gladia
    HP: 21
    Injuries: 2

Since it is literally impossible for Angus to match that Stealth roll, he is Blinded.

The girl's knife darts in and out like a hungry fish, causing blood to rain down Angus's face. Matters are made worse as the rock and earth batter Angus, but it is the shrill sound of the stone scraping a gouge in Gladia's finish that is the most insulting. He realizes that if he cannot change the fight soon, all is lost. Relying on his training to work past the blindness, Angus swipes with his shield at the offending dagger.
    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Disarm Manuever on Jean
    AC 6: (1d20-6)[1]
    Jean has to make a Stealth roll that beats (3d6+8)[24] due to Skill Enhancement and Skill Focus
    Last edited by Prehysterical; 2015-08-29 at 05:28 PM.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    "Alright!" Marcus says excitedly, glad that his Pokemon are so confident. "Comiter, take the blue one! I'll snag the other!" Marcus says, flinging his Pokeball at the already injured Nidoran as Comiter runs forward, brandishing his club of bone.

Show
    Marcus throws a Pokeball!
    AC 6: [roll0] (AP boost)
    Capture: [roll1]

Comiter uses Bone Club!
    AC 5: [roll2]
    Damage: [roll3]
    Your pokeball connects solidly with the Nidoran and easily captures it while the Cubone lands a solid thwak to bring the female to its knees before it began to sprint in the opposite direction, recognizing that it couldn't win the battle.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lv 12 Male Nidoran, Neutral nature of your choice, Poison Point

As for the Nidoran female, you can either AOO for the feint from Cubone, Throw a ball, or let it flee.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #441
    Ettin in the Playground

Dominic nods. "Ok, shouldn't take very long!" That'd be more than enough to start his traveling! And it'd leave plenty of time for training today. Dominic feeds Arlo and then does their early morning training together to get Arlo focused and ready for the day. After that, they head for the other side of the lake to start gathering up nets.

Spoiler
    Show
    Train for an hour, gain 12 EXP ((5+5.5)*1.15), apply Focused and Inspired training.

Purchased Baby Food and Bait for a total of: $250+Baby Food

The nets were all full of dead fish, which had a but of a smell from some of the older ones. You reattached a new net in the way that the man had described to you, which was a bit difficult but nothing horrible. The weather on this side of the oasis was significantly warmer than the side where the city was on. You vaguely remembered your father talking about weather patterns somehow, but nothing came to mind clearly.

About a quarter of a mile away down the banks you saw a huge range of desert pokemon partaking in the water at the oasis, from hippowdon and trapinch and shieldon to a family of cacnea making their yearly journey to stock up on water for the year.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #442
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Round 1 OOC
    Show
    Initiative: 6

Angus
    HP: 18/48
    Injuries: 1
    Evasion: ATK 2 SATK 1 ANY 1, +2 due to shield but -2 due to flanking

Gladia
    HP: 21
    Injuries: 2

Since it is literally impossible for Angus to match that Stealth roll, he is Blinded.

The girl's knife darts in and out like a hungry fish, causing blood to rain down Angus's face. Matters are made worse as the rock and earth batter Angus, but it is the shrill sound of the stone scraping a gouge in Gladia's finish that is the most insulting. He realizes that if he cannot change the fight soon, all is lost. Relying on his training to work past the blindness, Angus swipes with his shield at the offending dagger.
    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Disarm Manuever on Jean
    AC 6: [roll0]
    Jean has to make a Stealth roll that beats [roll1] due to Skill Enhancement and Skill Focus
    The girl slid back out of the way from the shield, avoiding your attempt to deprive her of her weapon, grinning as the blood made your accuracy dramatically lower than it should be.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gladia still has her turn before initiative starts up again.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #443

Show
    Oh, sorry. I thought that Gladia couldn't use moves while being wielded as a weapon.

Twin deep gouges mar Gladia's form, but but it is her trainer's... no, her partner's state that truly awakens a cold anger within her. Spinning in Angus's palm, she darts viciously toward Jean.
    Spoiler: Round 1.5 Mechanics
    Show
    Gyro Ball
    AC 2: (1d20)[3]
    Damage: (2d8+22)[26], +2 DB from being a Steel Type move.
    Apply the difference between Jean's speed and Gladia's speed as bonus damage.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Dominic looks out at the pokemon, wiping the sweat from his brow with the back of a sleeve. "Look Arlo! Look at all the pokemon out there!" He sets the net on the ground for a minute and holds his hands up to shade the light. He didn't really get the chance to come out this way, even with trying to keep the peace it was still dangerous with all the wild pokemon. The sandshrew clambers up Dominic's leg and onto his shoulder, holding it's arm up to block out the light too.

After a couple moments of watching the pokemon, he grabs up the net and goes to grab more before heading back into town. And back out for the next trip.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    Oh, sorry. I thought that Gladia couldn't use moves while being wielded as a weapon.

Twin deep gouges mar Gladia's form, but but it is her trainer's... no, her partner's state that truly awakens a cold anger within her. Spinning in Angus's palm, she darts viciously toward Jean.
    Spoiler: Round 1.5 Mechanics
    Show
    Gyro Ball
    AC 2: (1d20)[12]
    Damage: (2d6+22)[32], +2 DB from being a Steel Type move.
    Apply the difference between Jean's speed and Gladia's speed as bonus damage.
    Spoiler
    Show
    She doesn't have to be the pokemon that you use your command action for, but she can be, which is really useful. But yeah, No Guard getting cancelled is kind of unfortunate.

Again, Jean slid out of the way, a huge grin on her face. It's not fair if it's so one sided she mused. But then again, I don't play fair. She quickly attempted to slam the hilt of her dagger at Gladia. The maneuver would have dislodged any of her held items, though thankfully the Honedge didn't have any.

Chomper took a quick leap backwards and growls, a ball of pure energy forming in its mouth. It spat it out with force as the ball flew at the two out of you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Jean uses Thief on Gladia! (1d20)[12] - Apply flanking penalties to evasion
    Physical Dark Damage (2d6+22)[32], on crit (2d6+10)[16]

Chomper disengages and uses Dragon Rage! AC 2 (1d20)[6] (you are no longer flanked)
    If Gladia is not fainted, she targets Gladia. If Gladia has fainted, she targets Angus
    15 non-reducable damage, apply special evasion for to-hit however.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #446
    Ettin in the Playground

Dominic looks out at the pokemon, wiping the sweat from his brow with the back of a sleeve. "Look Arlo! Look at all the pokemon out there!" He sets the net on the ground for a minute and holds his hands up to shade the light. He didn't really get the chance to come out this way, even with trying to keep the peace it was still dangerous with all the wild pokemon. The sandshrew clambers up Dominic's leg and onto his shoulder, holding it's arm up to block out the light too.

After a couple moments of watching the pokemon, he grabs up the net and goes to grab more before heading back into town. And back out for the next trip.
    As you were heading back from your third trip, hands full with nets filled with Magikarp, you heard a rustling in the dunes as one of the smaller Cacnea from the Oasis leaped out at you from behind the dunes. It was about fifteen feet in front of you, with its arm pointed in your direction, almost as if it were aiming at you.

Caacnea it growled in as intimidating a manner as such a small pokemon could. It pointed to a bag of fish and then back at the ground, obviously demanding the fish for free passage.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #447
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Dominic looks down at Arlo, who was carrying a net as best he could before looking at the cacnea. "I'm sorry, little guy, but we can't give you any of the fish... It's not ours to share." Arlo just looks on, unamused by the cacnea's actions. "There's plenty in the lake though, you could try catching one of your own!" It seemed like a reasonable answer to him, but probably not what the grass type wanted to hear.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charm: (2d6)[7]

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ettin in the Playground

Dominic looks down at Arlo, who was carrying a net as best he could before looking at the cacnea. "I'm sorry, little guy, but we can't give you any of the fish... It's not ours to share." Arlo just looks on, unamused by the cacnea's actions. "There's plenty in the lake though, you could try catching one of your own!" It seemed like a reasonable answer to him, but probably not what the grass type wanted to hear.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charm: (1d20)[6]
    Ignoring you, the Cacnea growled, and its arm began to inflate slightly, as if there were pressure building up underneath the skin. With a distinct pop, one of the needles on its arm flew like a bullet toward you.

The net in your left hand crashed to the ground, leaving only a handfull of empty net that you had gripped as the needle slashed through the net. The Magikarp splashed onto the ground in a small heap, and the Cacnea grinned before pointing his arm at the other net in your hands.
    Spoiler
    Show

Ranged struggle to cut open the net in one of your hands.

AC 5 (1d20)[6]
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2015-08-29 at 10:52 PM.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

"Comiter, no!" Marcus shouts, watching as the Cubone prepares to strike the fleeing Nidoran. With a small hop-step Marcus flings the second Pokeball, hoping to strike true.

Show
    Pokeball time!

AC 6: (1d20+1)[12] (MOR AP)
    Capture: (1d100-1)[85]
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

30. - Top - End - #450

The combination of the two attacks finally causes a chip to appear in Gladia's edge and her eye closes shut as she is knocked unconscious. Looking down at her in slight horror, Angus's eyes blaze as he returns his attention to Jean. He would not risk further injury to his Pokemon by using her further as a weapon. Dropping her, Angus holds his shield in both hands and lashes out. This time, it's for impact.
    Spoiler: Round 2 Mechanics
    Show
    Gladia is now unconscious with 3 Injuries and -12 hp
    Angus uses Bash! on Jean
    AC 2: (1d20)[7]
    Damage: (2d6+16)[25]
    Lowers Jean's Initiative to 0 for 1 full around on 15+
    Last edited by Prehysterical; 2015-08-30 at 10:07 AM.