1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

smile I just want to thank you Rick Burlew!!!

You see, i've been reading The Order of the Stick for quite some time, years to be true and in this long years a lot of things happen, a lot of things change, but no matter what, i always have time to Roy, Belkar (i love this little guy!), Elan, Haley, Durkon and Vaarsuvius. In this years i have the oportunity to read a amazing saga, see how the characters change, evolve, grow and i grow with then too and now after all this time we get to the strip #1000 and by the looks of it it seems that we still gonna have alot of stips ahead (i hope so!) so i just want to thank you for this amazing journey and congratulate you for such awesome work!

A great fan!

Ps: Sorry about the bad english, i'm from Brasil!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: I just want to thank you Rick Burlew!!!

I first started reading this comic in 2007, which means that I've been an OOTS reader for the last 40% of my life. It's been awesome.
    Previous avatar by Sgt. Pepper.

Previous avatar by Akrim.elf.

Current avatar by Cdr.Fallout

Old Desert Sayings, my RPG blog (mostly Pathfinder homebrew).

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Responding to stress with rudeness is not the same as responding to stress with genocide.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

biggrin Re: I just want to thank you Rick Burlew!!!

It just dawned on me this morning, that I've been reading OotS for about 9 years(!), and I saw XKCD just turned 10 today... and it got me thinking "when was OotS born? (I know about the early comics in the magazines, but I don't know WHEN that was... )

Since chances are 5x D20:1 that it was NOT on this date, some number of years ago, Happy UN-birthday, OotS, and thank you, Rich, for years of anticipation and fun!