New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default My homebrew Google doc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...p=docslist_api
    So I recently finished my own homebrew rules for my own games and I thought I'd share my massive Google doc, inside contains rule tweaks feats and races of my own design. Enjoy.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: My homebrew Google doc

You could have mentioned it's for 5e.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Generate scores using 1 set of 4d6, take the highest 4
    You do realise that this might result in scores above 20, right? You meant the highest 3, I believe?

Also, I'm not sure doubling the Intelligence score of a Centaur is a good idea. If I understood properly, as stated in the document that means that if I roll a 15, my character's Intelligence score would be 30, which means it'd be a nearly unstoppable wizard.

My overall impression about the document is that you are trying to bring back some of the 3.x Ed. features to the game. I personally don't like it and I think it doesn't fit the 5th Ed. But if that is what you meant, good job. If it is not, you might want to reshape it.
    Last edited by Takewo; 2015-08-22 at 06:09 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Takewo View Post
    You do realise that this might result in scores above 20, right? You meant the highest 3, I believe?

Also, I'm not sure doubling the Intelligence score of a Centaur is a good idea. If I understood properly, as stated in the document that means that if I roll a 15, my character's Intelligence score would be 30, which means it'd be a nearly unstoppable wizard.

My overall impression about the document is that you are trying to bring back some of the 3.x Ed. features to the game. I personally don't like it and I think it doesn't fit the 5th Ed. But if that is what you meant, good job. If it is not, you might want to reshape it.
    On thanks didn't catch that ha-ha yes highest 3, and yes I am trying to bring back some more of the available options 3.5 had without bri going back all the number crunching.
    Last edited by Kidbuu51; 2015-08-28 at 01:21 PM.