New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default "Healing via a Turn Check" feat

I am, about a week from today, going to be participating in a "Hard core dungeon crawl" run by a gentleman at my university. We tried it before but got a TPK due to the players [including myself] underestimating what, exactly, he meant by "Hard Core".

The encounter that killed us were an enemy party. I was a Half-Orc Cleric [Again, underestimated how "Hard Core" it would be..."] in that one but have moved to a Human Cleric of Pelor [Sun/Healing].

The cleric in the enemy party had some feat, apparently, which allowed him to burn turn attempts in order to heal his allies in a radius of some fashion.

I was wondering if anyone knew what this feat was as it seems like it would be really helpful to the party if my Cleric had that feat.
    Phaedo Euthyphro from The Western Realms

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: "Healing via a Turn Check" feat

Sacred Purification from Players Handbook II

As a swift action, you can expend a turn undead attempt to create a pulse of divine energy. All living creatures within 60 feet of you heal an amount of damage equal to 1d8 points + your Charisma bonus (if any). All undead creatures in this area take damage equal to 1d8 points + your Charisma bonus.
    EDIT:

Spurn Deaths Touch from Libris Mortis

As a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity, you can spend one of your turning attempts for the day to touch an ally to heal 1d4 points of ability damage, remove a paralysis effect, or remove a negative level. You can only use this effect to heal ability damage dealt by an undead creature or remove effects caused by an undead creature.
    Last edited by Mehangel; 2015-08-29 at 05:37 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

While Sacred Purification works, there's also Sacred Healing (Complete Divine, pg. 84) and Healing Devotion (Complete Champion, pg. 59).
    In the Beginning Was the Word, and the Word Was Suck: A Guide to Truenamers

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Gentlefolk, learn from Zaq's example, and his suffering. Remember, seven out of eleven players who use truenamer lose their ability to taste ice cream.
    My compiled Iron Chef stuff!

~ Gay all day, queer all year ~

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

IIRC, there are two feats with the name of Sacred Healing. One adds points to healing per spell level. The other is a fullround action to give AOE fast healing.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by animewatcha View Post
    IIRC, there are two feats with the name of Sacred Healing. One adds points to healing per spell level. The other is a fullround action to give AOE fast healing.
    The first one is augment healing I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silva Stormrage View Post
    The first one is augment healing I believe.
    Sacred Healing feat in Complete Divine grants Fast Healing
    Sacred Healing feat in Players Handbook II grants adds points to healing.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Pathfinder clerics point and laugh at 3.5 cleric deficiencies in out of the box healing. They go away when Night Sticks are mentioned.