New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,486 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Of Gods and Monsters

"Fooled? By whom? Nya?" Vodkana seemed more and more stressted. She face palmed herself. "Everyone trying to turn me mad?!" she coughed up.
    "So... sorry.. nya... I better.. not spoil your visit." she said sadly.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana!Beerus turned to Whis His ears high in the air as he seems to remember.
    Wasn't that the name of the prophet gave me for my daughter?

I believe so.

Well.. Beerus moves up to Vodkana, and starts to walk around her.

By whom? Why by anyone who could use you to use my name? Don't believe me? Then where is your Mother? Beerus looked annoyed now more then ever, he was talking to the Kami, and this girl would not stop interrupting.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Colossus in the Playground

Artic gasped, almost vomiting from sheer terror when he saw Beerus outside the window. He was here! He actually was here! The funny-looking blue man with the burgundy dress was there too, but Beerus was actually here! Crap, crap crap crap!

Okay! He announced, flying around the ship madly. Spoon? Spoon?! He went looking for the prophet. You have edibles ready?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

"....I hear Beerus coming in, Oxy. We will continue this conversation later."
    She walks out, while 22 smiles and says
    "Why Hello Lord Beerus! Allow me introduce myself, I am Android 22, and this is my girlfriend, Android 23."
    "Hello. Just giving proper introduction."

Sun Kai nervously slightly bowed to Beerus.
    "Nice to see you again, Lord Beerus! I remember when you were here the last time. Rest assured, the dinosaurs won't bother your meal again. How have things been for the past few million years?"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #1475

Poka is trying to make the assorted pdding dishes really obvious without being obnoxious sbout it

(I'll updae the temple in a later. M Busy.)
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana folded her ears, hugging her own tail. "I... nya... don't... nya... know... nya... Mommy left me when I was four... nya." She said quitly and slowly, breathing heavily looking close to cry.

Spoon gulped. "Divine trays!" He created few ki discs that resembled the "destructo~dic", but just like the cooking ray it lasted for as long he have invested the ki. He piled the goodies abd hurried outside. He sweated and gullped. He grew up by more than one meaning since the last meeting.
    "Bee.. bee. Beerus~sama! Please enjoy this humble treat. Beside the food looking and smelling amazing as wonderful tempting sin, it was invested with varied quantity of ki~ from apetitezers with 1000 pl to a steaming meat with 23,000 pl.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-08 at 09:28 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

Sun Kai
    Sun Kai looked sadly at Vodkana and imagines one of his own children in the same position, reflecting upon all the regrets he has accumulated. This could've been one of kids at some point: twisted by lies of some unscrupulous priest. The sad thing about it all was that even now she was being lied to by one of the people trying to save her, who truly cared for her. And that even if they succeeded, he knows that she would eventually find out, some time down the road that to break her free of Spoon they had to lie and manipulate her in a different way, but probably no less cruel.

He looks at Spoon, seeing him not even care for Vodkana's emotions, as he tries to appeal to "Beerus" in fear. He honestly didn't know what to do. He didn't have the will of Yama, or the strength of Oxy, or anything like that. He knew he was cowardly and a bit spineless like that. He wasn't brave enough to speak the truth. So what he decides to is walk over to Vodkana and put his hand on her shoulder, putting on a false smile
    "C'mon now.....don't cry....it'll all be ok soon..."

The Androids
    They watch Beerus and Whis and 23 speaks
    "So Lord Beerus, what brings you to our humble planet? In addition to being an Android, I am the.....ad-hoc leader of the Rebel Alliance: most of the small group of ki-users you see gathered here, and probably the only people on the planet that know of your existence, formed for the purpose of fighting the Arcosian Empire. We are a small, informal group as of now, and rest assured it has the approval of the planets current Kami.

Vodkana here is your daughter I believe? She has been traveling for quite some time with Spoon, who claims to be your Prophet. I believe they might have some things to speak to you about, if that isn't too much trouble."

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana shivered. She looked at the Sun~Kai.
    "Bu...but how? Nya? I feeling like... everyone trying to fool me, nya... to use me. Nya. I don't know what to believe anymore... nya."
    She hugged Sun~Kai, trying to find comfort. "And... it doesn't seems t that daddy happy to see me. nya.' She never met this Sun~Kai, but she wasn't the kind to refuse a comfort.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2015-12-08 at 09:31 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Titan in the Playground

Beerus looks at Vodkana with apathy then sighs heavily. However his ears peek again when he hears about food. He and Whis went over to sniff the plates that Spoon brought out. That was till Sun Kai mentioned Spoon being his Prophet. He then backed away from the food with a nasty glare at the man.

Well now, who dared tell you that I needed a Prophet? Are the one who has been using my daughter? It was clear he did not actually mean his daughter just that she was a health link to use his name, however he also could actually be upset about how his daughter has been treated so far.
    Edit

However to be a good guest Whis faces 22 and 23.
    "We came to find that new godly ki. Beerus hoped to find a rival, but to find his daughter that is quite something." Whis was polite and all smiles for the androids.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2015-12-08 at 07:30 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon was cunfused. And terrified. *This* Beerus reminded him more of the Beerus he have seen more than 16 years ago.
    And he was alone now. More than ever. He was thankful to the sunglasses which blocked Beerus's stare just a bit.

He bowed before Beerus. "Well... you. You came to me in a dream. You have guided me where to find your daughter."
    It was even the official myth about Vodkana in Meal. "Was it just a normal dream?" He asked.

Vodkana frowned. She was over her edge now. In the morning she awakened as usual, believing the universe was her playground. 23 have taught her... otherwise. And Beerus came and said that she should follow this bunch of misfits.
    And now... that as well was a lie?
    She frowned and stepped forward. "Nya! What ever he did, he still better than you are!" She bursted at "Beerus".

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Titan in the Playground

Beerus was starting to glow from his Ki building, as he glared at Spoon.

I don't even need to be a god to know you are lying. Then with Vodkana's outburst.
    If you really believe that then why don't we ask him. What happened to Dinneria? Beerus was just emitting his purple godly ki.

Whis next to 23 and 22.
    Well this isn't good.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon shivered.
    "You can't blame mortal for dreaming! Merrow!" He said breathing heavily.
    Vodkana stood between him and Beerus, tears escaped her angry eyes. Her PL started to rise. Unlucky(?) For her, she have never learned to detect ki. And right now she didn't cared about the ridiculous difference between them.
    "YOU don't have the right to talk about her! Nya!" Vodkana growled. "You had your fun~fun night nya, and flip flop! You were gone! Spoon was there for me! And beside... how do I even know that you are the real Beerus? Just few hours ago, you came here, when I have called you. You said I need to learn. From these guys!" She gestured toward the group.

"All those years, I felt protected by you. People was afraid I'll call you.. and today, when I finally did~ you came... so why should I believe YOU!? You want to tell me, that my father never cared?!"

Spoon stared shocked at Vodkana.

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Titan in the Playground

Beerus was some what shocked that someone was standing up to him.KAHAHAHAHa. He was tearing up from laughter.

You want to know what I wanted from you Vodkana? For you to stand on our own? You want me to care? You need to prove you are your own person, but no it is me this me that. Or hide behind Spoon here. When you don't even know what it is that Spoon has done to you. His eyes shift behind her back to Spoon as he returns to a glare.

SO again want to tell her what you did to her Mother?

14. - Top - End - #1484

It is at this point that Oxy arrives, smiling vindictively and clearly enjoying the show.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #1485

Artic watched from behind a window, trying to remain low and out-of-sight, ducking out from sight if there was even the chance Beerus' gaze might turn towards his window, while simultaneously keeping his own power-level suppressed as low as possible so as to negate any possibility he might be sensed.

He didn't see things were going well. He strongly contemplated getting ready to blast a hole through the ship's ceiling and flying out into space as fast as he possibly could and seeing if he could escape the blast radius of Earth's imminent destruction.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana shivered. She looked at the Sun~Kai.
    "Bu...but how? Nya? I feeling like... everyone trying to fool me, nya... to use me. Nya. I don't know what to believe anymore... nya."
    She hugged Sun~Kai, trying to find comfort. "And... it doesn't seems t that daddy happy to see me. nya.' She never met this Sun~Kai, but she wasn't the kind to refuse a comfort.
    Sun Kai hugged her back, wishing he could be Beerus in his place, but he knew it could never happen

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    Beerus was starting to glow from his Ki building, as he glared at Spoon.

I don't even need to be a god to know you are lying. Then with Vodkana's outburst.
    If you really believe that then why don't we ask him. What happened to Dinneria? Beerus was just emitting his purple godly ki.

Whis next to 23 and 22.
    Well this isn't good.
    "Hey, Beerus Um....I am a good singer!"
    Quick think of something amusing to sing, before he destroys the world
    "Everything you know is wrong......black is down and white is long, and everything you think was so important doesn't really matter anymore because eeeeeverything you know is wrong...just forget the words and sing along...."
    She begins to "Everything You Know Is Wrong", which is oddly appropriate to the situation, and 22 joins in.