New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Of Gods and Monsters

Well I might want to interrogate him for knowledge of future-tech... Artic remarked but then shakes his head when he remembers who's with him. ...Uh, I mean, only if that's a reasonably practical course of action where his continued being in our custody is sensible and secure.

Anyways, stick to melee. Got it.
    Artic previously was not a melee fighter but given how his armor amplified his strength and speed, that no longer seemed to be the case. The 8000s don't seem like a major threat. I don't know how significant an upgrade the 19000s are but if they are still in common use then their improvements should basically amount to a few added features and an integer-doubling.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Well I might want to interrogate him for knowledge of future-tech... Artic remarked but then shakes his head when he remembers who's with him. ...Uh, I mean, only if that's a reasonably practical course of action where his continued being in our custody is sensible and secure.

Anyways, stick to melee. Got it.
    Artic previously was not a melee fighter but given how his armor amplified his strength and speed, that no longer seemed to be the case. The 8000s don't seem like a major threat. I don't know how significant an upgrade the 19000s are but if they are still in common use then their improvements should basically amount to a few added features and an integer-doubling.
    "I dunno, are you sure you want the knowledge a sick freak like him would give you? You saw like I did, that he killed his two troops out of nowhere just for coming back early from their mission reporting a failure. The knowledge he has might be of horrible things that might be better off left unknown or might not be any use for anything except inflicting pain.

That and even if I do let him live, it will only be as long as he gives useful information, then killing him the minute he is no longer a useful source. Everyone's lives end someday, and just because I can say they let somebody live doesn't mean I will let him live for long. But yeah, lets save that consideration for "if we can reasonably do it after the battle". Also be careful, the number designations have nothing to do with power, just what android they're based on. Android 16 was much more powerful than android 19."

"Yeeeaaaah....to be honest, even I'm not gonna stop her if she tries to kill Magenta....I have no sympathy for people who kidnap children....."
    22 remarks with a frown.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-09-20 at 11:59 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #243

Knowledge of even evil things is useful. Artic explained. You can't beat your enemy without knowing them. Even if all I learn is the workings of a device whose sole function is to dismember children, knowing the device would be useful if we want to extract a victim from such a device without, you know, ripping their brains out accidentally or something.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ettin in the Playground

[Kami's Lookout]

Now with Spaceship Shenron inside it, the Lookout keeps moving away from the on-going conflict. It is now a few hundred meters from the combatants and getting faster. It can't move as fast as a proper airship without the things on top of it falling down, but so far it has escaped any stray rocks from hitting it. As long as Mr. Turquoise doesn't purposefully pursue it, Aspa, Callin and Oxy should have no trouble keepign it from harm's way.

---

[Meanwhile, elsewhere]

"So, how was Sunny?"

"Well he kept his poker face well enough, but his words kinda sounded like 'It wasn't me and he made me do it!' "

"Hmmm. All right, then. I will speak with him."

"Also, more time-travellers came to Earth."

... more time travellers?"

"Yes. I'm letting you know in case me and my pupil can't keep the fight contained on Earth. But it's kinda suspicious, isn't it?"

"What is?"

"That there are so many. And they're all from future Earth. Future Earths, actually."

"Huh. That is strange."

"Gotta ask you a question... how common is this sort of thing supposed to be?"

"Well, almost every sapient species eventually comes to think of it... and there are a lot of phenomena which can accelarate or slow down subjective time, like that special room of yours... but as far as actually travelling to the past goes, I don't think a single mortal has ever achieved that."

"Hnn. So it's a thing that's yet to be invented. Except, it kinda has been invented already."

"Oh yes, from a certain point of view. Finding the proper tense for things can be troublesome."

"Not what I mean. I mean that, from our point of view, time only moves onward linearly, with the future yet to be decided. All these instances of time-travel, including the invention of it, are practically speaking our past."

"Well, in a sense, but... wait... are you implying what I think you're implying?"

"What do you think I'm implying?"

"I'm starting to think we're both going to need help from someone who actually specializes in this..."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #245

[Inside the Shenron]
    "Pinkie" just shrugs.

[The Fight]
    Aspa's sword kind of bounces off of the shield, though it sort of pushes him back. after a bit, the shield goes down, and he flash steps behind Oxy, shoving his blade straight through the bug's chest.

[The Base]
    Pokasuu fiess up quickly, and fires many blasts into the air, which come back as a storm. the Saibamen are all taken out, but apparently the soldiers are equioped with some kind of shield maker.

A moment later, there are no Saibamen, but Poka is surrounded soldiers, and they've pulled what looks to be laser weaponry from... Somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    "I'm starting to think we're both going to need help from someone who actually specializes in this..."[/I]
    A note falls down from the heavens.

No. no. Not even then. We mean it.
    -Time Patrol Agent R.Q.S.W.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Orc in the Playground

Knowledge of even evil things is useful. Artic explained. You can't beat your enemy without knowing them. Even if all I learn is the workings of a device whose sole function is to dismember children, knowing the device would be useful if we want to extract a victim from such a device without, you know, ripping their brains out accidentally or something.
    "And when you fail yourself and fall into evil, you will use that knowledge to dismember children yourself. And don't try to tell me that you won't, because you will. With very few exceptions, all people either die honourably or survive long enough to live disgracefully. And you've made yourself eternal. In the fullness of time, you will fall. You will fail. So let knowledge of evil rest, because no matter how much good may come of it, an equal or greater amount of evil will follow."

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    [The Base]
    Pokasuu fiess up quickly, and fires many blasts into the air, which come back as a storm. the Saibamen are all taken out, but apparently the soldiers are equioped with some kind of shield maker.

A moment later, there are no Saibamen, but Poka is surrounded soldiers, and they've pulled what looks to be laser weaponry from... Somewhere.
    "Enough talk. It's time to fight."

"RARRGGGH!"

Iris speeds up and charges straight into the side of the circle (or sphere, in they're surrounding Poka in 3D with flight) of soldiers and simply begins swinging away at the nearest ones with her powerful punches.
    Just "John" is fine.

Credit to Edwin for the awesome orc avatar.

7. - Top - End - #247

Artic flies towards the soldiers while their attention was towards Poka. His armor at its normal power setting, he flew at them, attempting to bulldoze them with his considerable bulk and strength.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

23 and 22 notice that Iris accidentally included both of them in that little speech as well and were not amused. Especially since they didn't have any choice in their agelessness. They only roll their eyes and fly after her. 22 charges in throwing strong punches while 23 fills her Caladfwlch with ki then begins to flash step between them while slicing them through with her cosplay sword.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ettin in the Playground

[At the Sun]

There's a knock on Sun Kai's door - the door which normally leads to the Otherworld.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

At The Sun
    Sun Kai opened the Door Of The Sun
    "Oh. Hello North Kai. What brings you to this humble Kai Of A Yellow Star's doorstep?Surely you shouldn't bother with one so beneath you, and have other concerns that your busy with?"
    He said while smiling.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground

[Inside the Shenron]
    "Pinkie" just shrugs.
    Starlight just thought for a moment before getting an idea.

"I know! Want to see a trick?" she asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

12. - Top - End - #252
    Titan in the Playground

[The Fight]
    Aspa's sword kind of bounces off of the shield, though it sort of pushes him back. after a bit, the shield goes down, and he flash steps behind Oxy, shoving his blade straight through the bug's chest.
    Callins and Aspa both shout as they see Oxy impaled.
    NO!
    NO!

Aspa flash stepped next to the general as she swung for his stomach, only to have her true attack follow in its shadow as she aimed for his head as well. While Callins was behind him, jabbing the Nyoi-bo into the man's back repeatedly. The very tip having a ki like spear head.

13. - Top - End - #253

[General]
    The general takes hand off of his blade, and quickly thrusts it out, re projecting his shield, this time around Oxy as well as himself.

With the other, he charges his sword with enrgy, causing a blade of ki to expand from the metal blade, slowly splitting down the middle.
    [Ship]
    "Pinkie nods." Okay
    [Base]

While the other are occupied by attacking the grunts, Ieez shifts into his second form-now his PL reads as 10,000, though you all know it's higher.

Speaking of the grunts, the assoreted attacks make them scatter, and about half of them are taken out(6 grunts alive and conscious.

Androids! Attack ze interlopers!

"Two Power levels missing. Targets assumed to be Androids or Cyborgs"

Vhat! How?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-09-21 at 06:33 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

GET YOUR BLADE OUT OF HIM! Aspa hells as she stops the ki blade and instead punches the shield over and over gain, each hit causing a blast of Ki around the sphere.

You will not take him. He deserves to be free and happy! Callins on the other hand was rapidly attacking the shield with jabs from the Nyoi-bo as well. No very strong but the pure amount of them made up for that. Callins strikes were precise as he was looking and hitting any weak points that Aspa's brute force may cause.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2015-09-21 at 06:40 PM.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ship]

"Pinkie nods." Okay
    Starlight walked over to a computer terminal, calling up a text document on the use of alien magic.

"Okay. Watch this," she said. Her horn glowed for a moment, a couple of sparks flying off of it, and the computer glowed as well, before ... POOF! She was gone in a puff of energy. It might look like she had teleported away, but if Pinkie were to look at the computer screen, he'd see an image of Starlight, in a polygonal 3D model, smiling and waving back at him.

"Hi Pinkie!" she said, her voice seeming to emanate from the screen as if she were right there ... which she was. Technically.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2015-09-21 at 07:54 PM.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ettin in the Playground

[Red Pants Army Base]

As the battle ensues, Earth's old Kami's astral project appears amidst the chaos. He anticipated there would be corpses, and sure enough, our (*cough*) heroes are delivering. "Would you gentlemen please form a line? You have an appointment with a judge and he hates it when people are late", the ghostly blue form states laconically to some Saibaman spirits who are still trying to put up a fight despite being dead.

As Kami goes on about his work, his attention fixes on Dr. Magenta. Hmmm. It would be easy to reach out and read his mind. So far, none of the time-travellers have proven themselves particularly apt in defending against the subtle arts. Kami's projection floats into the presumed line-of-sight of the good (*cough cough*) doctor, observing him for any reaction.

---

[At the Sun]

Sunny jumped at the gun a bit. It's not the lean (*cough*), mean blue machine himself outside the door. Rather, the person there is a very tall, very large man. His skin is pitch black, his ears are pointed and he has a rather unsettling smile on his thick red lips. He is wearing a blue vest and a turquoise turban with a ruby decoration. He leans as close to the Sun Kai as he can without actually stepping through the door, his unblinking black eyes staring right into his soul.

"Sorry, you are mistaken. I am not Mr. North Kai", the big black man says. "However, I am here to deliver a message from Mr. North Kai. He would like you to visit for... some tea. If I were you, I would take up that offer. It is rude... to keep people waiting. The method of transportation has already been arranged." Sun Kai can see the man is standing on a rather nice, blue carpet. The black man beckons Sunny to step through.

17. - Top - End - #257

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Red Pants Army Base]
    As Kami goes on about his work, his attention fixes on Dr. Magenta. Hmmm. It would be easy to reach out and read his mind. So far, none of the time-travellers have proven themselves particularly apt in defending against the subtle arts. Kami's projection floats into the presumed line-of-sight of the good (*cough cough*) doctor, observing him for any reaction.
    Spoiler: Thoughts
    Show
    Vere zee hell did new androids come from? Oh, of course! Professor Plum and I both contributed to zee base template, RP05 must ave developed zee necessary techniques on his own. Zee Majin is concerning zo. Zere is no historical record of Majin's even existing before Majin Buu, and it'll be centuries before he surfaces...

Zee Frieza Clansmen... Not as troubling.

At least zese are most of zee high pover levels on zis planet. Vonce ve deal viz zem, RP05 should be easy to track, and ze ozzer pover levels vill fall like dominoes.

Zey may be mowing zrough zee grunts, but Private Opal still haz zee formula, and even if zee get through mine eliet androids and soldiers, zzee vill never defeat Sprock!

...Still, vould be nice for zee general to return soon

[Ship]
    "Pinkie" looks at the monitor, confused.

[Fight]

Be careful what you wish for.

The Cyborg Twists his blade in Oxy's body before slashing through it. Most of Oxy's body, his demon stones,, and his staff, now covered in his blood collapses to the bottom of the force field... His head meanwhile is caught by the cyborg, who blasts the chunks of Oxy's body, obliterating them.

Then the shield comes down from the alien couple' s blows, and the cyborg goes flying off as Oxy's staff and demon stones fall to the ground.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-09-22 at 11:24 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ship]
    "Pinkie" looks at the monitor, confused.
    "Neat trick huh?" Starlight said. "It's a new study technique I've been ... well, studying. You'd be amazed how much you can learn when you're actually in a book - or a computer, as the case may be."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #259

As the Androids began to deploy, Artic went to meet them first, flying towards the nearest one and delivering enough blows until neutralized, aiming for their weak-spots, the chest areas of the 8000s and the heads of the 19000s respectively.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Titan in the Playground

23 decides to ignore Magenta for now, he will probably figure it out soon enough, and there was no reason to accelerate it. She goes after one of 19000's.
    "Ey jumbo-droid. Could never understand why your model was made, what was Dr. Gero inspired by? Fat Albert or Garfield?"
    She flashsteps behind it slashes at it with her sword.
    "So zetta slow! You automations o'fun are turtles to me."
    She began constantly flash stepping around the 19000 while constantly slashing it with her sword.

Meanwhile 22 began to fly towards an 8000 while pummeling as hard as she can in a rush then finishing off with a Shotgun Fist.
    "You won't take this timeline! Not while I'm around! SHOTGUN FIST!"

At The Sun
    Why did they keep inviting him over to tea-oh HFIL. They knew. They both knew. Why were they wasting time just trying to make him confess? Why were they doing this?
    "....Right...."
    He steps on the carpet.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

Aspa and Callins chase the General and what was remaining of Oxy. Both of them were livid, that bastard was going to pay for what he just did. Callins was faster as he got in line with the general. Callins swept his staff at the general in an attempt to knock him back so Aspa could catch up.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Orc in the Playground

Iris follow's the other's lead and begins engaging enemy androids in melee, focusing on taking them out with singular, powerful blows to their weak spots while avoiding their drain-y hands.
    Just "John" is fine.

23. - Top - End - #263

[Base]

Artic manages to punch the head clean off of a 19000, while 23 manages to cut an other all to hell.

Iris is inflicting damage to a third 19000, and 22 manages to severely damage the 8000 she's fightin

(Remaining Androids 3 19000s(one is damaged), 4 8000(One severely damaged) and one each 8000MX and 19000-2)

all of those engaged by androids are fired upon by a barrage of enrgy blasts fired by all the remaining androids.

The six remaining grunts are all looking around, wondering why the hell they're just being left alone... up until Pokasuu blasts five of them with her dark energy attack. the final grunt runs to hide behind Black Ice... Until Magenta shouts to him

Private Opal! Take zee formula and join zee androids!

The newly named Private opal, a grunt with a PL of 200 exactly(The weakest of all the grunts), reaches into a hidden pocket in his uniform, pulling out a vial and downing the contents, looking terrified of what's about to happen to him.

A moment later, he doubles over in pain, then stands back up and starts screaming bloody murder, his power level rising rapidly.

Suddenly there's a flash of gloden light, and the grunt-named-opal is standing with Golden hair and amatching aura, his power increased 50-fold...

...To 10,000, meaning he's still weaker than the weakest of you.

It iz Certain Zat none of you know vat ze zignificance of ze transformation mine soldier undervent, but suffice it to zay zat I have put ze power of legends in ze bottle! Ahahaha!

So what? he's still weaker than me. And I'm the weakest member of this group.

I'm actually a little disappointed.

Vell... Opal, attack zem, zey're bluffink

The Artificial Super Saiyan charges... and gets bitch slapped back, courtesy of Ieez's tail.

It would be amusing, were it not for Pokasuu's outburts afterward.

Buggy's Ki is gone!
    [Ship]
    The child nods, acknowledging that is is a neat trick.

In another room of the ship, human looking girl, teens at the oldest, with pink skin and greenish hair is lifting the Rebel's captive soldier above her shoulders. Her power level is hidden,but Starlight might be able to tell she's there, since she's in the computer after all.

[General]

Callins manages to knock the Cyborg back a bit, causing him to drop Oxy's head. He recovers, however, and in a split second decision he blasts it, obliterating what's left of Oxy.

But, well, now he's surrounded by a pissed of Saiyan and a Pissed of Kami.

The ground, below where the fight was a moment ago.

Two people from another time and place were waiting below. A tall muscular namekian with blueish skin and "Human" with grey hair. The Namekian dressed in the uniform of the Poko Priests, complete with crystal demon stones and a staff with the demon clan symbol at ti's head the human in the robes of a sage with a massive fan at his back, and both wearing technological bands on their arms that hide their power levels completely.

Why does the boss want us to do this again?
    Because apparently this guy is going to be very important later on, and if he dies, one of us will have to do what he does. We can't interfear directly, but this will make it more likely that he'll pull through. Personally I'd rather take the fight myself, but Trunks thinks letting the natural course flow would be best. Besides, I suppose he is technically family. To both of us.
    Of course. Family is important.

Hands are outstretched. A metal staff covered in purple blood and a pair of round demon stones are caught.. The staff is set down on a prepared stone slab, and vials of green and red fluid are poured onto the bloody parts.

I understand the preservative, but why the blood? And whose blood?
    I have no clue.

A Button on the metalic bands is pushed, and the two men are gone

[Somewhere that is neither the Mortal Universe nor Otherworld]

There's a black void, and suddenly Oxy is there.

Where the **** am I?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-09-22 at 07:42 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

NOOO!!
    NOOO!!
    Callins and Aspa charge the general and start to assault him from both sides. Callins was stabbing his staff at the General, as a Ki blade was at it end. While Aspa continues to Shotgun blast over and over. Aspa's pure strength, coupled with Callins finesse and speed make for a devastating combo.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh you mean a Pseudo-Super Saiyan. Wow. Look at how impressed I am."
    She says, deadpan while looking at this pathetic display. Relying on the power of some legendary alien heritage alone would not be enough to beat real fighters.
    "Honestly, its like looking at some random commoner wielding Excalibur and thinking thats all they need to win a fight. Save it for the knights, little grunt."
    She then flash stepped, attempting to pull off that trick where she appears behind him, waits a few seconds then sheathes the sword while he would fall from her unseen single slash. Then she looks to over to Oxy's last known location and her eyes widen.
    "....What?"

22 meanwhile shouts.
    "Oxy? OXY? OXY!? WHY DID THEY DO THAT!?"

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ship]
    The child nods, acknowledging that is is a neat trick.

In another room of the ship, human looking girl, teens at the oldest, with pink skin and greenish hair is lifting the Rebel's captive soldier above her shoulders. Her power level is hidden,but Starlight might be able to tell she's there, since she's in the computer after all.
    Starlight glanced off to the side, noting the new presence.

"Pinkie, stay here, I'll be right back," she said, looking a little more serious. With that, she disappeared from the screen and appeared on another screen next to the intruder.

"Excuse me, who are you?" she asked.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

27. - Top - End - #267
    Orc in the Playground

"Damn it! DAMN IT!!" Iris shouts angrily as she grabs the head of the 19000 she's fighting and tries to tear it's head clean off with her bare hands.

"Stay! Focused! Don't let your guard down! There's nothing we can do for him right now! If you're angry, channel that anger into focus! If you're sad, get angry and channel that into focus! What we have to do here hasn't changed, only the degree to which we can take pleasure in it!"
    Just "John" is fine.

28. - Top - End - #268

As an uppercut takes out a 19000, Artic realizes he might have overestimated the androids. Significantly.

Ignoring Oxy's apprent disappearance, he looks to the old man. You're a fool if you think you can conquer this timeline. He rebukes as he flies out to break the head off a different 19000, dodging most of the ki-blasts but getting clipped by several of the blasts. Me and my brother are among the weakest of our kind. What chance do you have against Frieza's ancestor?

29. - Top - End - #269

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    NOOO!!
    NOOO!!
    Callins and Aspa charge the general and start to assault him from both sides. Callins was stabbing his staff at the General, as a Ki blade was at it end. While Aspa continues to Shotgun blast over and over. Aspa's pure strength, coupled with Callins finesse and speed make for a devastating combo.
    The Cyborg throws up his shield again, but it's quickly broken and he's forced to try and abscond
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight glanced off to the side, noting the new presence.

"Pinkie, stay here, I'll be right back," she said, looking a little more serious. With that, she disappeared from the screen and appeared on another screen next to the intruder.

"Excuse me, who are you?" she asked.
    An agent of the Time Patrol cleaning up some lose ends

The time patrol agent does not seem to be at all confused about the talking horse in the computer screen.

Is this going to take long? I need to get to the check in station and tell King Yemma to send a couple of people that're dying today to Tokitoki City so Supreme Kai of Time can send them to the right Hell.
    As an uppercut takes out a 19000, Artic realizes he might have overestimated the androids. Significantly.

Ignoring Oxy's apprent disappearance, he looks to the old man. You're a fool if you think you can conquer this timeline. He rebukes as he flies out to break the head off a different 19000, dodging most of the ki-blasts but getting clipped by several of the blasts. Me and my brother are among the weakest of our kind. What chance do you have against Frieza's ancestor?
    Please. Do you zink vee are stupid? Zis is just zee scouting party. Vee will bring in stronger androids and better soldiers vonce ze earth is conquered, zo, unless Frieza's ancestor... Von "Emperor Hailing" if records pilfered from ze Galactic Government are accurate, posseses zee Ultimate Evolution... He vil fall before zee might of zee Glorious Red Pants Army and it's Commander Cyborg 9!

Both Iris and Artic mamange to take the heads off of their android enemeies, and 23 takes out the Artificial Super Saiyan Opal.

The damaged 8000 charges at 22, while another is shot through the neck by Ieez's Stellar Lance!

Pokasuu is silent. Then she gets really mad. Steem pouring our of every vent, her power level shoots up to it's full 10,055 and then further beyond, and she fires a full powered Majin KAMEHAMEHAAAA!!!!!!!!! at final 19000. It tries to absorb the blast, but there's too much and it's blown to scrap metal.

The two advanced models are firing enrgy blasts at Artic
    (3 8000(one severely damaged), and the two advanced Models remaining)

[Limbo]
    Seriously, where am I?

The Void.

Who said that?

Nobody. And everybody.

You know that kind of cryptic bullcrap gets old fast, right?

But how can something get old when no time passes?

Okay. How did I get here. The last thing I remember if being cut to chuncks and blasted apart... Am I dead? Seriously, I knew I was going to Hell but this isn't any hell I've heard of.

You are not dead, but neither are you alive. You can go back, but only if you realize what it is you have to go back to.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

You!
    Callins flash steps infront of the general and tries to bat him over to Aspa.

ARE!

She then will try to hit a possibly income general.

Not!

He repeats the process.

LEAVING!

Aspa then tries to slam the general down to the ground.