New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Hell's Rebels IC

Eva looks at Cynissa and nods "I can use it, though I wish he would have waited long enough so we could agree on the next course of action, he can't exactly go back to work considering he ditched his duty today. It's rather sad that his mind is so focused on the ghosts of the past that it prevents him from seeing the possibilities of the future, I will pray for him."
    Blarg...

2. - Top - End - #242
    Banned

"Feel free." Cynissa has nothing more to say on the matter. She does not share Eva's fixation on the Hellknight; it seems like the halfling can't go ten minutes without bringing the conversation back to him. All Cynissa can hope is that Eva gets over it, or that they get together, soon.

"As for plans," she says, waving her free hand at Rexus, "we have been extended an invitation to supper and sleep at Long Roads Coffeehouse, and I intend to go. It's better than another night sleeping on the floor."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    It turns out we were extended this invitation twice. Once in the bookstore and once again just now. I wonder why people kept forgetting.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2015-10-09 at 12:53 PM.

3. - Top - End - #243

Eva nods silently "I think we all could use a break after today and as for you sleeping on the floor no need for that, I have an apartment with a bed so you could always bunk with me until you find a place. I would prefer sharing the bed with you than that blasted mutt."
    Blarg...

4. - Top - End - #244

NecromancerGuy

"I will go - as odd as this is, I have more reason to travel with this motley crew than not. Perhaps Hitori will grace us with some discussion of what he knows of the devils and other outsiders we may face in the future over a meal?" Aaron says, calling out loudly enough for the Hellknight to hear the invitation. "If we can all find more in common it will surely help the cause we all seem fated to champion as well..."

5. - Top - End - #245
    Colossus in the Playground

The knight stops and turns at the man's invitation. "What I know of the Nine Hells is not something that I can comfortably discuss over a glass of wine. Besides, don't you know it's considered rude to invite someone to eat with you when you know they have no intention of joining the food? I will not remove my helmet in your presence, so I can only assume the lot of you intend to eat and drink merrily in front of me. I would save you the awkwardness."

He pauses, suddenly uncertain and having a bad feeling that someone is going to say something else. Perhaps he should just give in and go with them before more coercion is forced?

Sighing, the knight crosses his arms. "You people are incorrigible. Fine. I will join you for one hour. Some of us have regular workout routines and sleep patterns to maintain, you know."

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

Lillisandra smiles at the occasional gestures of kindness and appreciation, and otherwise follows along- spending more time listening than speaking. She retrieves one of the silver raven statuettes, as well as the hand crossbow, and stands appreciating the fine workmanship of its mechanism while Hitori and Eva leave the area.

Nodding, she says, "I would be happy to join you at the Coffeehouse, though I too have some obligations to fulfill this evening. It can wait another hour without issue, I suspect."

She leads the way from the ruined hideout, her expression somewhere between confusion and amusement.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

The route to the Long Roads Coffeehouse is a good deal longer and more arduous than the trip from Crissali's. In fact, it's nearly dusk by the time you arrive. The establishment is located in the northern city of Villegre, across the Bleakbridge that spans the Youbilis. Not far, the spires of the Alabaster Academy dominate the Kintargan skyline. The Coffeehouse caters to an eclectic mix of customers, serving coffee and food to bright-eyed students of the Villegre and delivering fancy desserts and pastries to the noble estates in the Green. Just northeast of the district's park, you come across the homely looking exterior. A ring of light from a pair of lanterns warms the building's landing, and a couple of people pass you on their way out the door.

Inside, you find an active and bustling scene. Several long tables full of customers have found seats for dinner, and the Coffeehouse staff - largely comprised of halflings - are serving traditional halfling fare. Behind the main bar area are a couple of large coffee presses, and you can smell wafts of foreign java permeate the atmosphere.

And at the center of it all is none other than Laria Longroad herself. The blonde halfling wears a long coat and apron, carrying a tray of bowls filled with some sort of soup. Placing it down to a chorus of accolades, her laugh seems large and immediate. She doesn't appear armed, or even wearing armor. This is someone comfortable enough in their surroundings that they don't feel the need for such measures. Looking up, she catches sight of the six of you: her expression changes imperceptibly, but she covers it well. Nodding farewell to her customers, she steps forward with a grace that belies her short stature.

"Greetings! Let me be the first to welcome you to the Long Roads Coffeehouse! It's been a while, so good to see you all again. Come on, I'm about to go on my break. We can catch up like old times." Clapping Rexus on the shoulder, she tilts her head to indicate that you should follow her towards the back of the establishment. On the way, she swings by the food bar and - without even asking - picks up a second tray of steaming mugs and a plate of assorted baked goods that look and smell absolutely delectable. Pulling out a slender key, she unlocks the door to a comfortable looking office, ushers you all in, and closes the door behind you.

"Now, I'm guessing by your presence here that your excursion to the Fair Fortune Livery was a success?" She stops, opening her mouth momentarily. "Sorry, let me start again. Besides Rexus and Eva, I don't know any of your names! Who are you?"
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2016-01-26 at 01:43 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

8. - Top - End - #248

NecromancerGuy

Aaron steps forward, obviously more comfortable in this part of Kintargo. "My name is Aaron, recently of the house of Tanessen, though I will likely never be welcome with them again. Rexus found us after the...scene at the opera house," he says, going down on one knee and kissing the hand of the little halfling in deference to her. "Thank you for having us in your lovely establishment. I hope we will not bring danger upon you and yours unduly."

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Diplomacy (1d20+7)[25]+(1d6)[5] (free Inspiration use)

9. - Top - End - #249

The hellknight is quite surprised to see the woman's lack of reaction to his presence. He recalls that Rexus used magic to incapacitate the militia and determines that Laria must know of Rexus's skills and she believes if Hitori causes any trouble Rexus can rein him in.

He follows the group into the back room and leans against the wall, resting most of his weight on his good leg while holding his injured leg slightly elevated.

Hitori keeps any surprise that a slave owns her own business to himself. At this point he could tell that no one in this group had any respect for the law, so he simply ignores the foul taste in his mouth and answers her question. "I am Hitori."

10. - Top - End - #250
    Banned

"Not to imply that we would, or that you couldn't handle danger," Cynissa adds. She leans her stick up against the wall and takes one of Laria's coffees. Cynissa cups the mug in both her hands, feeling the heat of it and breathing in the familiar smell. The Jittery Quill served a similar blend. She puts it aside, however, without taking a sip. Aaron had finished his greeting, and Laria's hand is available to shake.

"Cynissa Castillito," Laria is only a few steps away, but the tiefling takes them carefully. Like Aaron, she has to bend down to reach the halfling's hand, but she bends from the waist. When she straightens back up, she produces her silver raven for Laria to examine. "And yes. The Fair Fortune was well-named."

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

Laria giggles openly at Aaron's prostrations. "My goodness, you're quite the gentleman. No need for such formalities, I assure you." She winks at the man, in what seems like it could be construed as either an earnest invitation or mere humor. Rexus sighs softly under his breath: clearly he's used to Longroad's mannerisms.

When Cynissa pulls out the silver raven figurine, Laria gets even more interested. Prying herself away from Aaron's side, the halfling steps close and reaches out her hand as though to examine it. "This is... amazing. I've heard of these before. When the Silver Ravens were first founded a hundred years ago, it was supposedly such figurines inspired their name." She spends another moment tracing the edge of the bird's wings before handing it back to the transmuter.

"Right. Well, you might as well all take a seat. I assume you know why Rexus brought you here?"
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2016-01-26 at 01:44 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."

12. - Top - End - #252
    Banned

"He wants to re-found the Silver Ravens, and he said you knew of this plan." Cynissa hobbles back to a chair near where she left her coffee, and collapses into it. She grabs her cane, but can't quite reach the mug. A quick cantrip, however, fixes that. She doesn't spill a drop.

"Though he seems to think that Kintargo needs 'heroes' to lead a coup more than it does a movement capable of revolutionizing society. Do you agree?" Cynissa's tone makes it clear that she does not.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2015-10-10 at 07:25 PM.

13. - Top - End - #253

The knight starts to take a seat, but when he sees the crippled witch moving slowly he sighs and repositions, pulling the chair she is reaching for out for her and gently pushes the chair back into the table after she sits down.

He then steps back, putting plenty of space between the woman and himself. The knight takes a seat and remains silent.
    Last edited by NeoSeraphi; 2015-10-10 at 08:28 PM.

14. - Top - End - #254

NecromancerGuy

Aaron groans audibly as Cynissa begins the oft repeated litany about how she believes a revolution should be accomplished. Turning to their host he replies, "Reviving the revolutionaries known as the Silver Ravens is more of a symbolic gesture, though the final goal is the same - to get the city out from under the thumb of insane tyrants and restore some measure of freedom and justice to the city. The Silver Ravens are a means to that end. At least two of our...odd company seem to have clear designs on how they feel that will be accomplished. My training in military matters suggests a very practical counter to most any plans they suggest - no plan survives initial contact with the enemy." Looking about the room, he specifically eyes the vocal trio who have argued so much so far. "When we fight Barzillai Thrune, the royal forces under his command, and the church of Asmodeus allied with the powerful inquisitor - and we will have to fight them - our best laid plans will likely count for very little. We will need allies willing to fight for this cause and they will need us to stand at the vanguard of this battle.

We cannot hope to do this without bloodshed, hard work, and most likely great personal danger. If that is what the Lord Victocora hopes, then I am prepared to be a part. Kintargo deserves no less from her children.
    "

15. - Top - End - #255

Eva smiled brightly at the change in atmosphere, finally a place where she could relax and chat with her own people who were not being oppressed by the nobility. Laria was a hero to many halflings and Eva was a bit taken aback when she completely ignored her, after a musician runs on caffeine and dreams. She moves out from behind all of the others and says with a grin on her face "Laria, it wounds me that you remember me, I am only here almost every day by the way thank you for those treats for Butch, it is the only way I have been able to exert any control over the beast and as long as I keep them in a sturdy lock box he doesn't shred the place looking for them. As for why I am here I am afraid I am with these people which will probably interfere with my work as a Network agent but alas this is more pressing for the time being." She looks at the injured knight and sighs before walking over to him.

"Alright take it off, you will probably lose your leg if you keep pushing it while wounded and don't give me that 'I do not take off my armor in front of people while on duty' nonsense because one you're not on duty and two I am not expecting you to strip down entirely. Save that for your missus, I am just going to fix up your leg so you don't bleed all over Mistress Laria's floor."
    Blarg...

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

"Well said. It seems you're both a gentleman and a scholar." Laria's smile resembles a cat's: all subtle angles and double meanings, but certainly not overt. She actually seems taller sitting down than she was standing up. The halfling takes a long, slow sip of her coffee, as if giving herself time to think over her next words.

"Eva... you are familiar. That's right, I've seen you around these parts before. How is that old mutt of yours?"

"The state of Kintargo right now is certainly deplorable. But I need to know, here from all of you, your reasons for undergoing this venture. Rexus, I know, but the most of you are still relative strangers. The Silver Ravens of old were legendary heroes. Is it fame you're after? Is it justice? Or peace? What do you hope to gain, at the end of the day?"
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2016-01-26 at 01:45 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

17. - Top - End - #257

The knight ignores the halfling's pestering, it is not the time for such shenanigans. The air in the room is thick with a weight indescribable, and he looks up at the woman eying him curiously.

"What I seek at the end of the day is revenge. To inflict as much pain onto those who have wronged me as I have felt, and to make them suffer and plead - no, beg for mercy. That is my goal."

18. - Top - End - #258

Eva chuckles "He eats more than I do, takes up more space than I do and excretes more in one day than I could in a week but aside from that he is relatively good company and doing fine." She scowls at the knight "Come now, we don't have all day here, let's get this done so we can move on to more important things and as for your revenge have you stopped to consider what you plan to do if you are successful? If you center your life around such hollow goals your life will be just as a hollow. Will inflicting pain bring your loved ones back? I doubt it, will it guarantee that you will never see them again once you pass on? Most certainly, justice is certainly an ideal to aspire to but I wouldn't venture too far past that lest you become what you're hunting."

She looks up at Laria again "Sorry for derailing the conversation, times are already dark so I generally dislike adding to such tones, now as for what I want to achieve all I can hope for is liberation of our people but in a perfect world I would prefer Cheliax abandon its evil ways and return to the light but I may as well ask Hitori to take off his helmet."
    Blarg...

19. - Top - End - #259
    Banned

Cynissa shakes her head at both Aaron and Eva. She can't blame them for the reaction and limitation of their programs. Thrune and Hell are to blame for that. They exist to crush imagination and spirit. At the same time, however, such clear errors must be corrected. "There can no restoration, no return to an imagined golden age. The past was never so idyllic, and Thrune's autocracy has changed Cheliax irrevocably. The paracounts feel no obligation to their corvees, the bosses to their laborers, the masters to their slaves. They come into their privilege through cash payment or toadyism, and their only aim is to squeeze the people as much as possible. In doing so, however, they unite the people more and more against them. More and more they can maintain their rule only by force. Jilia's glove gives way to Barzillai's gauntlet.

"I aim to help the people unite, put the ravening beast down, and rise again on the basis of shared sovereignty and shared wealth." She takes a sip of her coffee. "For myself, I wish only a share in the life to come."

20. - Top - End - #260
    Titan in the Playground

The fellow halfling stares at Hitori inscrutably, as though coming to a silent decision. She stays just as quiet for a time after both have finished speaking, before turning to Rexus. "Are they always this... heated?"

"Sadly, yes."

"What a shame. At least you've found yourself a spirited group. I must admit, I find myself surprised to see a Hellknight among our number. I imagine you can aid us, in any case." You can tell that Laria is intentionally injecting her comments with a bit of levity. It's a different sort of joviality from Rexus, however: by the scar near the back of her head, you might say she has an overall appearance of danger and past hardship that the noble just doesn't share. This personality seems more forced. Her smile even seems a bit strained around the knight, but she carries on, likely for the sake of politeness. When Cynissa speaks, you can see a real smile return, a hard smile.

"Barzillai is a fool if he thinks he can maintain this level of control. To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced of the stories I'm hearing about Jilia - though I'm glad to hear somebody else agree with my thoughts. If I had to put money on it, I'd say she was either imprisoned, or worse." She shoots Rexus a pointed look when the wizard says the words 'golden age'. "Change is inevitable, and if and when House Thrune gets overthrown, whatever takes its place must be fundamentally different from what came before. The Court of Coin cannot simply take over this city like nothing has changed. I believe that's where my lord Victocora and I diverge."

Laria then turns to Lillisandra. "As for you... you're far too gorgeous to be spending time with such company without a good reason. What are your thoughts on the matter?"
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2016-01-26 at 01:46 PM.

21. - Top - End - #261

Hitori chuckles to himself, then surprises the entire room by raising his right hand and drawing his sword, holding it in front of him. He gazes down at his reflection in the blade. "If I am successful? Yes. I have considered it," the knight says, in a very solemn, forlorn tone. "I know exactly what I will do once my revenge is complete. After all, it is a hellknight's duty to exterminate demons..."

He sheathes the blade, never once gripping it with intent or pointing it at anyone. There is no threat in his voice or motion, only sadness.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Laria then turns to Lillisandra. "As for you... you're far too gorgeous to be spending time with such company without a good reason. What are your thoughts on the matter?"
    Lillisandra smiles at the compliment, and inclines her head in a thankful nod. "My motivations, I think, are perhaps the most simple and complex of our menagerie. You see, I'm a priestess of Calistria. She is my sun and stars, my revealing sunshine and comforting moonlight. I have to admit a certain respect for our armored companion, as I desire a similar goal- if not quite so simply. Since Thrune has decided that the Unquenchable Fire is not to be venerated, the only home I've ever known has been corrupted- twisted and spurned into a form unrecognizable.

Oh, yes. Thrune will feel my sting before I am satisfied...
    " She finishes her brief speech with the same double-edged smile- equal parts eager anticipation and unmasked desire.

23. - Top - End - #263

Hitori frowns and crosses his arms. "Yes, that incident where the other faiths were restricted was quite disturbing. The gods may not agree on everything, but they hold equal shares of influence over this world, and attempting to stamp out faith is a horrible idea. It only leads to...well, to rebellious thoughts," he admits, sighing. All this censorship was only inspiring more and more people to stand out against Thrune. Why had the Order of the Rack even come here? The Order of the Torrent was doing just fine taking care of this town on their own.

"Perhaps once we have established some new order in this city, you could step forward as the new high priestess of the Calistria temple?" the knight suggests. "You may not find as many followers as before, I imagine most of Calistria's faithful simply chose to leave town after Her worship was forbidden, but you could always recruit new minds and souls to your doctrine."

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

"A priestess of Calistria, with a Hellknight and another ex-noble? My my, Rexus, you have amassed quite the group here." Laria looks around the room one more time, as though to double check her initial assessments against the reasons you have all given for your involvement thus far. She must be satisfied, because with a single vulpine gulp, she finishes her coffee and grins afterwards. Rexus barely holds back a sigh at the rather obvious theater.

"My turn, I suppose. Several of you know who I am, but as for the rest: I am one of the current 'officers' of the Bellflower Network, a group dedicated to equality and freedom. As part of that association, I've taken it upon myself to know as much as I can about the city's other similarly aligned secret and not-so-secret groups. Under Barzillai's scorched-earth policy, though, most of my information network has been killed, arrested, or run to ground, leaving me nearly blind as a fixer. At the moment, the whole network is in a sort of hibernation, waiting to see how things settle. I've sent my last fugitives out of the city to Varisia four days ago, on a ship called the Incubus. Until this martial law is lifted - one way or the other - I can't be of that much help to you." The lines around her eyes have hardened again, into something that looks less like pain and a lot more like resolve. "But make no mistake: if I can help you, I will. Kintargo needs the Silver Ravens, now more than ever. By the sounds of it, you've already had some success."

"To anyone who would like a place to stay: you can remain here, under my roof until you find one better suited to your needs. As far as anyone else is concerned, we're all old friends so it won't seem that conspicuous. I should be able to fit all of you fairly comfortably." She makes no secret of glancing Aaron's way first, then to the drow. "Under different circumstances, I'd offer you the Wasp Nest... but right now I believe it is occupied."
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2016-01-26 at 01:47 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

25. - Top - End - #265

Hitori thinks as he sits back in his chair. The problem of martial law was indeed something that likely needed to be solved. The only two ways Hitori could think to deal with that. Either Bazrilla Thrune needed to have a reason to rescind the order, or the dottari needed a reason to ignore it. Both seemed impossible but the latter slightly less so.

He thinks to himself that he may be able to meet with a dottari captain for a few minutes simply out of courtesy for his position, and if he did that he may learn something relevant.

Aloud, he chooses to simply decline the slave's offer. "I have my own residence, and it is quite a comfortable set up. Besides, if my order comes looking for me they need to be able to find me."

26. - Top - End - #266
    Banned

Cynissa nods and smiles at Laria's display of good sense, though the mug at her lips somewhat obscures her smile. She's lucky to have drained it about halfway by the time Hitori speaks. It doesn't spill when she coughs in disbelief at his words. Still, has to pound her chest a few times to force the liquid down the right way, and by the time she gets herself under control, the conversation's moved on. But she can't just let it go.

"I won't hear that kind of talk," Cynissa says. The look in her eyes, somewhere between pity and fear, makes it clear she's not talking about the Hellknight's living arrangements. "You're no demon, Tori, and you deserve the same chance to find a place in the new world as Lilly does to become a high priestess.

"Speaking of new lives," she continues, turning back to Laria, "Where in Varisia is the Incubus bound? If it's Korvosa or any of her holdings, I have friends that can help your fugitives get settled. I was planning to send a raven there anyway. It's the least I can do in return for your hospitality." Cynissa offers Laria the same sympathetic look she'd given Rexus when he told the story of his parents' death, but no words of comfort for her lost comrades. Laria looks like she's heard them before, all too often, and doesn't need or want them anymore. Such is her work.

"What's the Wasp's Nest?" After everything she's said so far, Cynissa feels the need to lighten the mood a bit. "It sounds like another place to stay, but you've already opened your home to us. What makes it special?"

27. - Top - End - #267

The knight's cheeks flush red. "H-hey now, that's a girl's name! And since when were you and I so chummy that you can give me a nickname? Hitori isn't even my real name, my name is - " He stops and shakes his head, clearing his throat. "Anyway, I do have a chance to live a life just like Lillisandra, I'm just choosing not to take that chance. ...This life isn't mine to keep anyway."

28. - Top - End - #268

Where Cynissa was successful Eva was not, the hafling spat coffee in a fine spray all of 'Tori's' armor in a laughing fit "Oh Cynissa, that is just TOO good! Tori is a perfect name for our dearest knight, and quit being some glum. If you didn't own your own life you would have some contract to state that but thankfully that call is made by the gods not by men because people are idiots. Not cheer up already... you know what you need? A puppy, an animal completely reliant on you that will give you unquestionable love and loyalty and I have the perfect mutt in mind. Actually you may be able to tame the bloody thing and show it some discipline."
    Blarg...

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

"As a matter of fact, Korvosa happens to be one of the stops on the Incubus' trip. I would very much appreciate the aid - my network deals more with the extraction part of the refugee process, making sure that anyone who wants to get out of Ravounel can do so safely. But we can discuss that later, surely." Laria seems to have caught on to Rexus' ignoring of Eva and Hitori. She follows the noble's lead, choosing to answer Cynissa instead. She does nod gracefully at the Hellknight's refusal of her offer, accepting his reasons for not staying and not pressing the matter any farther. The halfling does give him a little smile of encouragement privately, before addressing your other questions.

"The Wasp Nest is what I call the underground network under the Long Roads Coffeehouse. I helped create it about a decade ago, by knocking down the walls separating my basement and those of the neighboring buildings. In the process, I uncovered a secret shrine to Calistria during her heyday in Kintargo." She nods at Lillisandra before starting again. "I've long since started using it to hide refugees, Bellflower tillers, and other stolen goods - but right now it isn't really under my control. You see, I struck a deal with a local, Nan Comerivos, to smuggle a load of textiles out of the city by letting him store them until he could find a buyer. But the snake lied to me: he was actually transporting living cargo. I didn't figure this out until Thrune declared martial law, and I heard their voices in the tunnels. Nan arrived four days ago to check on his goods, but still hasn't emerged. I haven't had the time or the manpower to investigate. At night, I can still hear whoever is down there."

The halfling's smile suddenly becomes coy, retaining its feline characteristics from before. "I don't know what's happened to Comerivos. But, now that I think of it, there is a way we can help one another. If you clear the Wasp Nest for me, I will let you use it as a headquarters. It's got everything you're looking for in a base: easy access to Kintargo's underbelly, a sense of anonymity, and proximity to an established business as a cover."
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2016-01-26 at 01:48 PM.
    Show
    Small Justice

You divine bastard.

30. - Top - End - #270

The knight tilts his head up at this. "And here I was, thinking an hour of my life was being wasted on courtesy. Finally, someone says something substantial. Do you know why the person or persons in the Wasp's Nest are unable to leave on their own?"

At the mention of Calistria the knight takes a second look at the slave, seeing if he can make anything of her appearance that would point to a particular faith. He checks her neck for any sign of holy symbol, before allowing his eyes to dip further (he has had a long day and if there's candy for his eyes by Asmodeus he deserves a treat) before looking around the room for any religious paraphernalia.
    Last edited by NeoSeraphi; 2015-10-12 at 03:18 PM.